Here we go…

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Here we go…

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:03 am

ProfessorH wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:27 am
Pufferfish wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:05 am
Very good. Sounds like the beginning of some crazy fun times ahead. Maybe with the swinger couple, since they are only allowed to play together (and would probably be ok with it) maybe ask your wife if you could watch them all play whenever that happens, because we all know that's going to happen. Don't push too hard, a lot of wives try to push back on being watched, but if she's only a little hesitant it can be a good thing to push a little. My wife wasn't super comfortable with the idea at first, but after it happened she decided she liked my being there and being a part of it.

Behind a church huh?... Kinky lol. My wife isn't very religious, but she tries not to curse and stuff if she can help it. Sometimes she can't help it, but she tries really hard not to say things like "oh god, oh god" in the bedroom because I think she believes she'll dial him up on prayer facetime or something, and god would be like "You wanted someth... whoa, my bad, should have knocked." I just had that scenario pop in my head for your wife lol.

I'll wait for proper congratulations for after we find out how tonight goes for her, but I'll send her a pre-game "you go girl", and you an "attaboy."
The church location made me laugh, too. Wrong and right, all at the same time. Going to have to get back to you on how many Hail Marys that is…

The swinger couple changed our first discussed boundaries a bit, too. Our dynamic we talked about was she plays, I watch/know, but because we both know them and have for years, the spark is mutual all around, it looks like soft swap participation with S for me is three, and the always option of full with either of them for her.

Just, wow.
PH - You guys are off to a great start. May I say you are both terrific writers easily firing imaginations, please, do carry on in both senses. :up: :roll:

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:33 am

My afternoon’s suspense, in text:

at 1:18: I love you honey. I’m almost there.

at 1:29: Here!

at 1:46: Just talking now. Nervous.

at 2:59: I’m headed home now. Everything went great. I love you.

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:57 pm

And at 4:00, I officially reclaimed my Hotwife for the very first time.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:52 pm

Congratulations to both of you.

Looking forward to details.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:35 pm

ProfessorH wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:57 pm
Congratulations. I'm glad everything went well and you and her enjoy her new found status. Look forward to hearing more about your (her) adventures.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

sandy9820
Experienced

Unread post by sandy9820 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:59 am

ProfessorH wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:57 pm
Congratulations waiting for update
My Beautiful Hotwifes pic viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65516
Our story viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65488
Kik sandy98204

MadamH
Prepubescent

Unread post by MadamH » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:19 pm

So from my lips…this adventure has been mesmerizing! So many wonderful escapades I have already experienced. Like a whirlwind of lust and excitement that follows me like the sexy tail of a fox flowing behind me as I move through my new world of freedom and exploration of my sexuality in a brand new way. My first experience makes me wet. We’ll call him “M”. My first adventurer has a way with words. As we began to text with each other, he asked what kind of adventure I was hoping for and how I saw myself sexually. I filled him in on a few things I favored between the sheets and his story began! The first couple sentences made me tingle all over as he described what he had planed for me, how he would touch me. I begged him for more of his luscious words over and over. Every paragraph sent a rush through my body making me visibly quiver. I wanted more but I felt he needed something from me to give him cause to continue his writing. I wanted to feel each tingle, every shutter, as he encouraged my imagination to run wild with anticipation of what he would promise next. I stopped begging and started writing my own intentions for him. Intentions for this mystery man on the other side of my text that had turned me on to the point of arrival between my legs. He was excited that I had reciprocated, that I had continued the dialogue beyond what he had imagined he would share with me. We had to meet. A place and time was decided. And I eagerly awaited the day I’d meet this incredibly prolific creature who kept my mind in an erotic trance for days!
Insatiably,
Madam H

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:23 pm

Assuming MadamH is the Mrs, congratulations. I'm glad everyone is having a good time exploring their new possibilities and excitement. It's always nice when the wife can join in on the conversation and share some as well. My wife likes to read what I write sometimes, but that's as far as her involvement goes here.

AussieNQstag
Virgin

Unread post by AussieNQstag » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:51 am

Congrats. It seems everything has come together beautifully for you both

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:56 am

Pufferfish wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:23 pm
Assuming MadamH is the Mrs, congratulations. I'm glad everyone is having a good time exploring their new possibilities and excitement. It's always nice when the wife can join in on the conversation and share some as well. My wife likes to read what I write sometimes, but that's as far as her involvement goes here.
Indeed she is.

Depending on how you slice it, either she is Mrs Professor or I’m Mr Madam. :)

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:22 am

Wow, your wife entered the lifestyle within two hours of the moment my gf/fiancé cucked me for the first time.

3/22 was a truly amazing day!

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:23 am

Okay. Update time.

MH was going to do it, but she looked at me, smiling, and said I’m too busy to post.

So I will do my best to capture my side and hopefully paint the picture with the details she has given me.

First, the details of her first.

It happened at a bed and breakfast a bit of a drive from us. We had stayed there years ago, which made it even more appealing. He (I’ll call him B) made the arrangements, and she headed out around lunchtime to him. I had taken the day off from work to be with her, to help her dress, kiss and bid her a loving “drive safely,” and to be at home when my nerves made me unable to stand myself.

When she arrived it was nerves between them at first, talking, and then they started to kiss. From there, as clothes removed, it was an exploration of each other. Hands. Mouths. Per my request, pictures and video were taken.

From there, things heated quickly. With his hands, he made her squirt (something we only recently learned she can do!), and then, after a moment of recovery, asked if he could enter her.

Another picture and video was taken at the moment he entered her and MH officially became a Hotwife. After that, camera aside, they were together, him on top first, then switching so he could finish with her on top.

As she drove home, I got her message and saw her moving on my phone tracker. She was returning home.

When she pulled into the driveway less than an hour later, I swept her in my arms. I could smell him on her neck, in her hair, as I kissed her, told her how much I loved her.

We dropped everything at the front door, and quickly to the bedroom we went. I kissed and licked her as she told me what, where and how they were together, then, when I was about to burst, I entered my Hotwife for the first time.

We both cried out so passionately, clawing at each other, more vocal than we have ever been as we rejoined together. It was intoxicating. Afterwards, we laid there, panting, touching, recovering, savoring.

Then, when the reminder alarm went off, we had to continue our day, pick up the kids, and return to our normal lives, knowing that we now lived in a completely new normal.

And it is wonderful.

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:46 am

A few messages later, MH and B clarified a few things. This was an ongoing thing? Yes. Feelings were discussed, and soon they decided another visit should happen.

Then the where. As B lives an hour away, MH and I debated the options. After a lot of discussion (she and I as well as she and B), we agreed that our house was allowed.

The couch, first. If she was okay with it, our bed.

We decided on a day, spring cleaned away, and as the day arrived I went to work, giving her a loving kiss at the door. I somehow taught classes, then finished in my office when I got the text “he’s here.”

He was in our home. With my wife.

Again, I pulled out my handy tracker, and saw her icon at the front of the house and move its way to the couch.

Off to the gym I went. My nervous energy needed an escape for the moment. As I changed and headed towards the treadmill to start, I checked again.

They had left the living room.

They were no longer on the couch.

They were in our bedroom.

I managed to stay on the treadmill without falling off for the run (much more challenging than it’s ever been before), and then went to shower off.

After removing all my gym clothes with my hand literally on the shower handle, my phone buzzed. “Come reclaim me,” it beckoned.

I redressed quickly and made the short drive home in record time.

I kissed her, again could smell him on her. I saw the blankets on the couch had barely moved from where we’d draped them earlier.

Then, as we entered the bedroom, I could see the sheets. Rumpled. Used.

I quickly washed in our shower as she stood there, watching me. I pulled the towel around my waist and brought her to the bed, and kissed her, tasted the delicious sweat on her neck.

“How did he take you,” I asked.

She told me the position, him on top again.

“Where?”

She pointed to the rumpled sheets on my side of the bed. I kissed her deeply, brought her there, laid her down, and reclaimed her, taking her as he had, able to see the marks, the shadows of where her fluids had been before as the two of them had joined in this very spot not even 30 minutes ago.

We slept in those sheets that night.

I love my Hotwife so very, very much.

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:00 am

Just a day later, we had a couples date/game night with S & P.

Beer. Snacks. Cards against humanity. Laughter. Just having a great time.

After a well-deserved victory by S, we drifted into couples. I went with S into the kitchen while MH and P stayed in the game room. We could see each other, but there was enough distance to be slightly private.

I talked with S quietly. A bit drunkenly. But at ease. She pressed against me as I talked about the newfound joys of deciding to open things, her Hotwife journey, and the conversation turned to me. What did I want? Was I still only a watcher?

And I admitted to her something MH had already told her: that I had been tempted the last time we were there to turn towards her at our embrace goodbye, my face towards her, to kiss her. It was not what I expected, yet I had that urge.

MH had told me it was okay, that this was different somehow, and that she understood. When we were together, I could.

With that, S pressed herself into me, and we held each other. It was late, S and MH both had early items on their schedules that morning. “I don’t want this to end, but I have to sleep,” S cooed. So I told her how to end the night. “Go and kiss my wife,” I told her. She smiled, walked over, kissed her for a while, and eventually P and I went to the front door.

Good nights were shared.

Plans are under way for S and I to spend some time together to connect.

And MH and P…well, that brings me to today.
Last edited by ProfessorH on Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:09 am

As I type these posts to catch up, my beautiful Hotwife is on the other side of town.

P has a physical therapy studio. He had some open time today, and MH and he have decided to spend some time together this afternoon.

She let me know she arrived around 11:20. Sent me a picture of the studio. A massage chair covered with towels and blankets prominent in the middle of the room.

As I type this, it is 1:10.

She’s still there.

As always, her limits are hers to decide. She had a “special zipper” in her purse, which, as a first symbol of her freedom, I filled with a condom. Hers to use, as she wished.

My mind races. Will we need to refill the special zipper, or has this just been a very good conversation?

Based on how they had looked at each other during game night, I’m pretty sure I know the answer.

Looks like I’m headed to the gym.

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:59 am

And the text: “Done! Think I could take a nap. Can you talk?”

Which, of course, we did.

90 minute massage. Worked her entire back, shoulders, neck; it’s kind of what he does. He’s quite skilled. And, of course, these things are best done topless, which happened.

At the end of the massage, he told my wife he really wanted to kiss her. She agreed. He then asked if that was unprofessional of him. “Not this time,” she replied.

They have already started to plan their next date, and a lingering promise that this time, they can do much, much more.

WishfulThinking
Experienced

Unread post by WishfulThinking » Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:14 pm

MadamH wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:44 am
My first face to face meet is today. Excited but pretty nervous too. Almost 20 years of monogamy… the dating world is so foreign. As I’ve combed through the sites of potentials, I’ve learn a bit about myself. I don’t really care about your dick pick, even if it is as long as your television controller or that you can shoot off in a bowl full of grapes. Different but not my thing. I’ll give points for creativity. I’ve learned I’d like some personality that allows a good chat with playful flirting and humor. However, the juiciest discovery for me is a form of sexting that drives me wild between my legs! It’s not about just talking dirty. It’s about going on a sensory adventure through words. An exchange of paragraphs so luscious and descriptive that I can feel his breath on my neck, his heat as his words lick and suck at my erect, pink nipples. Pulse racing erotica, created on the spot and in the moment. I find myself wet, shuttering and untouched. I am swollen for hours as my day passes. Thoughts float through my mind and I find myself gasping out loud as I sit in my car waiting for the traffic light to change. Hoping my legs will be strong enough to maneuver the trip home. I love these orgasmic waves of words. And what I’ve learned is the stimulation of my intellect eroticly is so much more powerful than an orgasm. It’s an orgasm that last all day long, as the waves hit you unexpectedly in the most inappropriate places, right in front of anyone who happens to be watching.
Eroticly,
Madam H
Extraordinary, your written description is outstanding as a composition, and mouth watering as a passionate confession of desire. Very erotic and irresistibly seductive!

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:59 pm

Thank You for the time you invested to document these amazing events and bring us along for the ride.

I know the lack of responses can be disappointing, but it is good to have such major events documented.

I just checked, and at the time of my response, your thread has already had 6,700 views.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:01 pm

It's great that everything with your new Hotwife life is going so well. I'm sure there will be a great many more adventures and I'm happy for you both.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:23 pm

All sounds amazing!

us2furu2
Experienced

Unread post by us2furu2 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:16 am

Thanks to the two of for sharing your story…The NRE is strong and comes across in your words.. You shower pic set a definite tone as you have a very beautiful wife..A lot of what the two of you post reminds me of our beginning some twenty years ago..good memories for shure.. enjoy your journey together.and again thank you for posting!!
Cheers
AndyC of Us2furU2

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:17 pm

Today, MH decided she would make the drive.

After a brief meet-up at a local watering hole, I kissed my lovely Hotwife, and away she drove.

To B’s house, an hour away.

As I handle the domestic side of things, picking up the kids, going to the gym, planning dinner…the beer this afternoon helped, but she’s there.

She’s there.

She’s. THERE. Now.

And when she texts me in a few hours that she’s headed home, she will return to my willing arms, mouth, and everything else I have to offer.

The only trick is…this time, the kids are home. Getting ready for bed or possibly in bed, depending on when she leaves.

How to mask the sound of the reclaim to avoid therapy bills? They know we do it…our youngest even asked “seriously, EVERY day?” last week…go us…but if they hear the sounds we’re likely to make…yeah, that might be some serious “tell me on the doll where this makes you hurt” level stuff.

iluvmyhw
Pervert

Unread post by iluvmyhw » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:38 am

exciting adventure excellent retelling and i can't wait for more

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:31 am

Sounds like you are making the best of a great situation

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:00 am

And now, an unexpected and odd hurt.

MH and I were out shopping. As we walked through the makeup section of a department store, she stopped and said, “oh, smell that?”

She smiled that devilish smile of hers, asked if I recalled smelling it on her, playful and fun…I even looked around to see if I could figure out which one it was while she looked at some shoes…but that moment struck me somehow. It was odd, it got to me, and I couldn’t shake it for some reason.

Later that evening, I spoke up, asked her if I needed to have a scent.

See, I stopped wearing cologne a few years ago, as it triggered nasty migraines for me. No big deal. Better to not get the headaches. I use a good body wash, no worries, enjoy the scents from those, just no strong spray bottles.

Yet. She smiled at his cologne. I have no cologne.

We talked, and I tried to explain my hurt. That there was no fault, but that I somehow felt inadequate somehow. I was I denying her that sensory input of “that’s my husbands cologne”? She explained that my scent IS my body wash, all the little items I use, and there is a sense of home and comfort that she gets from them in that way. It’s not the cloud of strong cologne or aftershave that some fill a room with, but still, it’s the one on my pillow, my shirts when I come home from work, the linger after I take a shower.

It’s funny how, after everything that I have no issue with, all that she is completely free to enjoy and explore without any jealousy from me at all, that some bottle of cologne managed to sneak past all my defenses and wallop me a good one.

The mind is a funny thing.

Talking was helpful.

But I used extra body wash this morning. Just because. :)