Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
skoot1958
Experienced

Re: Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

Unread post by skoot1958 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:19 am

O thanks for the above, Dawn show la that once you have embraced ENM relationship a woman in the
life style can have as many partners as she wants

Yes she has found a good BDSM teacher and he is a good fuck, big difference to a life partner, and as Dawn can play when she wants or pass when she wants she is in charge

I am told that FF is much more sensual than MF, Dawn is enjoying the choice, also with MF the man ends up penetrating the woman, the woman become the receiver with FF the girls can take on different roles but I am no expert

One think how the the gym guy come about was Dawn looking or was she just flatted with him taking an interest in her

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:43 am

ocean wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:47 am
You correct, as ever LL but he started in Canada, and Andrew is still available to either. A good investment over the pond?
O - Well you sort of got me on a technical point, in that Harry & Meghan once they had decamped the UK stayed in BC, I think, for a few months.
- On the other hand when Meghan was filming the TV series "Suits", she rented a house around the corner from my then GF's (now Wife) house. Didn't really know that at the time thou.
- Good investment? While I have no issue with Lizzy or Chuck being our head of state, or even one of the lessors being GG sometime, I sure don't want have to read about any ofthem screwing things up over here on a regular basis.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:02 am

Ocean - hopefully you have gotten over your "Man Flu" :D and back to pleasing the wonderful women (Dawn, Michelle, Ray) in your life. I did have a vision of you being tied down in your bed while Dawn and Michelle make out :D

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:10 am

Hi guys apologies for no show - serious man flu, never been this bad, ever. Dawn too.
Been taking anti-biotics the size - well, they would choke a horse. Meaning pain stops play.

We're trying to get things back on track over the weekend. Have a great weekend and happy Easter everyone. If you celebrate it, of course. Have to be careful not to offend.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:16 am

Sorry to hear that Ocean. Hopefully you get better by Easter now that it is chemically assisted :D. Happy Easter to you and Dawn and your family

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:12 pm

Ocean, hope it is get better, I had something that took a month to clean, including 2 weeks of anit-biotic, when I was on holiday, so I feel for you, take your time your get over it

On the positive side this gives you time to sync with Dawn and review the past year

boobman987
Experienced

Unread post by boobman987 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:52 pm

Ocean I join with the others in wishing that you and Dawn soon feel better and are on the road to recovery soon. How are the boys coping without your supervision at work?

I had a similar lurgy, with antibiotics for 10 days and it has taken 100 days so far from start to feeling almost right as rain. Still have the occasional sniffle and cough but it’s miles better than the start.

I hope that neither you or Dawn have passed it on to Ray, Coral or Michelle.

Happy Easter to you both, your family and your loyal readers.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:35 am

Hey Ocean sorry that you two are sick I hope you feel better soon. You guys should call your doctor and ask for tamiflu. Works different than Anti-biotics it does the work for the body. Happy Easter to everyone that celebrates it!

Wannabecuck2468
Trainable

Unread post by Wannabecuck2468 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:07 am

Hope you both get well soon, and Happy Easter everyone

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:30 am

Hi everyone, thank you for your good wishes and kindness.

Saturday, we’re still not quite there but very much on the mend, I have never encountered a flu like this in my life and never want to again. We’ve booked a weeks holiday in the sun in mid April, and to get away from this bloody UK weather.

The kids came for the weekend. I am convinced the grandkids were The Plague Carriers that brought Dawn and I down over the last couple of weeks. They can sleep in the garage - only kidding. Both of the boys are really excited about coming over to the firm on Tuesday and joining me. According to James wife, his company have never been good employers but have been utter bastards over him leaving, so I’ve asked my sales director to look into office furniture franchises, an additional product line for the business, and to give them a hard time. Perhaps James can take the reins. A little payback.

Michelle was so kind when I rang to apologise for the no-shows, I had been texting, I’d really missed her. She told me that the orders had been processed and the installations were going ahead week 2 of April. I told her thanks, that was business, I only wanted to see her. She said she was so pleased I said that (smooth as silk?), it was my week next week if I was fit enough. So we’re on for Thursday (and I cannot wait).

Dawn has been in touch with her office via zoom. Philip offered to rub Dawn’s chest with goose grease (old English remedy). He even asked after ‘the Barbarian’ - Oh how I laughed, almost broke a rib. Didn’t realise he was a comedian as well. So Philip Thursday at his lair in Wandsworth (maybe suggest Michelle come over to mine?).
Ray is coming down mid week to see Dawn (err perhaps me?).
She called (Businessman) James, who was most concerned and invited her to a long lunch Friday, Dawn is going to promote Wills business to him (as promised).
The guy Dawn is replacing has been given garden leave for April and May when he finishes. He won’t be missed, really nice guy just ineffective. It gives her a clear run at the job with early start date.
So we are getting back on track.

boobman987
Experienced

Unread post by boobman987 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:28 am

ocean wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:30 am

. . .

Thanks for the update Ocean. I’m glad that both you and Dawn are over the lurgy and life is beginning to return to normal.

Good luck with the new branch of your business, hope James makes his old company suffer.

Looking forward to the next update.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:10 am

ocean wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:30 am

Saturday, we’re still not quite there but very much on the mend, I have never encountered a flu like this in my life and never want to again. We’ve booked a weeks holiday in the sun in mid April, and to get away from this bloody UK weather.

The kids came for the weekend. I am convinced the grandkids were The Plague Carriers that brought Dawn and I down over the last couple of weeks. They can sleep in the garage - only kidding. Both of the boys are really excited about coming over to the firm on Tuesday and joining me. According to James wife, his company have never been good employers but have been utter bastards over him leaving, so I’ve asked my sales director to look into office furniture franchises, an additional product line for the business, and to give them a hard time. Perhaps James can take the reins. A little payback.

Michelle was so kind when I rang to apologise for the no-shows, I had been texting, I’d really missed her. She told me that the orders had been processed and the installations were going ahead week 2 of April. I told her thanks, that was business, I only wanted to see her. She said she was so pleased I said that (smooth as silk?), it was my week next week if I was fit enough. So we’re on for Thursday (and I cannot wait).

Dawn has been in touch with her office via zoom. Philip offered to rub Dawn’s chest with goose grease (old English remedy). He even asked after ‘the Barbarian’ - Oh how I laughed, almost broke a rib. Didn’t realise he was a comedian as well. So Philip Thursday at his lair in Wandsworth (maybe suggest Michelle come over to mine?).
Ray is coming down mid week to see Dawn (err perhaps me?).
She called (Businessman) James, who was most concerned and invited her to a long lunch Friday, Dawn is going to promote Wills business to him (as promised).
The guy Dawn is replacing has been given garden leave for April and May when he finishes. He won’t be missed, really nice guy just ineffective. It gives her a clear run at the job with early start date.
O - We have had a lot of warnings this year about Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV). Usually a mild form but it seems this year a touch more on the plus side. This may have been what you've had. Glad you are both on the mend.
- Probably would have done exceedingly well in government. Visions of 'Yes Minister'. :lol:

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:13 am

Great to hear that you and Dawn are on the mend and resuming your extra-curricular activities :D soon. Office furniture with Document Processing - an Interesting business proposition...

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:59 am

O I think offering you place to Michelle is an absolutely, she may not want to visit, if she says yes, then you better have you room ready to go, this time I would start slowly, blindfold, ice, running a paddle over her body etc, with a green amber red system she is in control as to how far she wants to go, that the thing about BDSM the tied up one is in control

Good prep for when you bring Dawn in as the ring master

Yorkguy
Virgin

Unread post by Yorkguy » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:58 am

Hi Ocean.
What's happened to Cheryl?

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:45 am

Tuesday. We all went back to work almost recovered from the ‘lurgy’ and easter. My 2 boys started, completing a myriad of employment forms, induction and onto product training for a week. I’m keeping out of the way to let them get settled in on their own. Office furniture department? Could be an adjunct. Customers need somewhere to put their pc's and printers.

I was in the office checking on March business and Michelle’s orders. Which are well in hand, the big orders are being prepared for delivery and installation. All paperwork and legalities are complete. Our tech engineers are geared up, but the fly in the ointment is the existing supplier is playing silly buggers, delaying their equipment recovery. So I’ve written to their director and told them in order to complete the clients install, his kit will be put in the customers car park where he can collect when it suits him - his call - and it looks like rain.

Ray has put Wednesday back and is now coming Saturday afternoon for a girls night out.
Yorkguy, Dawn keeps in touch with Cheryl, she too is suffering similar flu problems but is only half way through. She has reintroduced the old boyfriend, their old threesome friend, back into the fold (unknowingly she’s been shagging him behind Dave’s, her husband's, back for some time), so I’m guessing we’re taking a backseat. Such a shame, there was so much potential and she was utterly lovely. we’ll see.
Still, we’re both out tomorrow (Thursday) and Dawn Friday and Saturday. I fear a tired and grouchy weekend.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:11 am

ocean wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:45 am
Tuesday. We all went back to work almost recovered from the ‘lurgy’ and easter. My 2 boys started, completing a myriad of employment forms, induction and onto product training for a week. I’m keeping out of the way to let them get settled in on their own. Office furniture department? Could be an adjunct. Customers need somewhere to put their pc's and printers.

I was in the office checking on March business and Michelle’s orders. Which are well in hand, the big orders are being prepared for delivery and installation. All paperwork and legalities are complete. Our tech engineers are geared up, but the fly in the ointment is the existing supplier is playing silly buggers, delaying their equipment recovery. So I’ve written to their director and told them in order to complete the clients install, his kit will be put in the customers car park where he can collect when it suits him - his call - and it looks like rain.

Ray has put Wednesday back and is now coming Saturday afternoon for a girls night out.
Yorkguy, Dawn keeps in touch with Cheryl, she too is suffering similar flu problems but is only half way through. She has reintroduced the old boyfriend, their old threesome friend, back into the fold (unknowingly she’s been shagging him behind Dave’s, her husband's, back for some time), so I’m guessing we’re taking a backseat. Such a shame, there was so much potential and she was utterly lovely. we’ll see.
Still, we’re both out tomorrow (Thursday) and Dawn Friday and Saturday. I fear a tired and grouchy weekend.
O - Your customer, if that equipment isn't removed, should back charge the former supplier for the use of any space for the storage and for delaying the new equipment install.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:51 am

Glad to hear that things are back to "normal" Ocean. Hopefully the issue with the existing (soon to be previous?) supplier is resolved soon. Goos to hear the 2 boys are getting their start in the company. Werent you going to be looking to bring one or both of the DILs in the fold as well?
I am sure both of you will have a lovely time.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:08 am

Thursday - I'm told the guys are settling in well, I won't get involved yet.As for the dil - step at a time, one has a 4 year old daughter and the other a 3 year old.
My Thursday night - was amazing. As Dawn had gone to Wandsworth to see Philip, and not due home till breakfast time Michelle came to my home,. So much for no overnighters. Rules are made…. She arrived around 7.30 looking fabulous in a simple low cut mustard cotton mini dress. Alas, wearing a bra, but the night was young. I had prepared a nice supper (yes - I prepared it, I can cook you know) very enjoyable. We enthusiastically made up for lost time. I really had missed her and she obviously felt the same. Rather heated sessions on the sofa for over an hour. I tentatively suggested she might like to visit ‘Dawn’s room’ (coward that I am). This was an aspect Michelle admitted held her fascination. She jumped at the chance. Admitted to being very nervous. Completely unclothed, we went into the room which was already lit and warm, so very pleasant. She checked out the benches, straps, the flails caught her eye. ‘Does it hurt much?’ I laughed, as much as you want it too. The elephant in the room was obviously the hoist (I don’t know what to call it). I suggested maybe try it, we’ll stop on your say so. She warned me she was trusting me!! Bear in mind - I am a rank amateur. I know what Dawn taught me.

I attached her arms and wrists to the cross bar, tightened the straps, leaving her standing in the middle of the room, shaking. I hadn’t put a leg spreader on her ankles, thinking step at a time. She is so beautiful. Large stiff nipples, mottled chest, I could almost hear her heart hammering. I placed the soft black blind-fold over her eyes, told her she was wonderful and I would take good care of her. As I raised the bar, she let out a startled whimper. She was now on the balls of her feet. Putting my arms around her waist from behind, I kissed her neck and squeezed those fantastic tits, pinched her big nipples rather hard - pleasure and pain. It was going well. Picking up a medium flail I gave her back and stomach quick light swishes, then built up to slower harder smacks. I asked if she’d had enough, almost out of breath she said, ’No, keep going’. The horse whip brought briskly across her backside and thighs elicited a few squeals and ‘fucks’. When it was brought smartly across each nipple and up across her pussy, a lot more ‘fucks’. I paused, to my surprise she whispered, “don’t stop’. Didn’t expect that. So I carried on for about another 10 minutes. Hard slaps, 3 fingers in her pussy to add to the pleasure. She’s really into it.

I stopped so we could both catch our breath, her still in traction. Standing closely in front of her, I brought a thick vibrator along her pussy lips and rested on her clit. This time, pleasurable ‘fucks’ - until the first nipple clamp was released, then the second. It’s always the classy one’s that surprise with the Anglo Saxon terminology. Such a turn-on. Keeping the pain/pleasure running with the vibrator over and inside that wet pussy, she was so wet. After about another few minutes of this and a few noisy orgasms, I suggested maybe stop for now, she agreed. Removing the clamps brought a gasp of relief. I untied her. She wrapped her arms round my neck and called me all the bastards under the sun then almost choked with her tongue, ah, I think tonight is going to be a hot one. It was.

While laying in bed getting our breath back, she said it was the most exhilarating experience for years. The anticipation, especially after I had told her about ‘the room’, she was so intrigued, she had researched it but was expecting much worse. She said what she’d experienced was deep enough, definitely to be repeated, maybe a few variations.
We discussed it into the night, we’ll use the benches next time. I told her that Dawn pushed it a little further and found it harrowing. We should keep to what we’re comfortable with. Sleep.
6.30 shower, dressed, breakfast, Michelle left for work. I rang the office - I’d pop in after lunch.

I haven’t a clue, as to how Dawn’s Thursday went as we’re ships passing in the night, Friday breakfast, she's a tired grouch about to check in at work, get changed and rush off to meet James for lunch. Such a busy life. Haha

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:22 am

Thanks for the update Ocean. Hopefully Dawn's night and now the lunch with James is as good. Cant wait hear the wonderful details.
Any chance you have been able convince the lovely wife to post more pictures ;)

boobman987
Experienced

Unread post by boobman987 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:57 am

A great update Ocean, many thanks. I love your description of Michelle’s outfit, shame you didn’t tell the colour of her bra. Was she without panties?

As Venus-can asked, has Dawn reviewed another picture for her legion of fans?

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:16 pm

O great update, seems you were into it as much a Michelle, have you been practicing on Dawn? I think taking it slow was a good plan

Has there been any more talk about Michelle and Dawn meeting? Maybe sometime in the future Dawn could act as the ring master, then Dawn can have the spare bedroom , or do you think Michelle is considering a Three-sum with you and Dawn , would you want I share Michelle, she has said she has another BF so you are showering her as is, that’s not the same as sharing Michelle with Dawn

The way your talk about Michelle do I detect some New Relationship Energy flowing, enjoy

Now the big question, will the girls send you to the spare bed room again while they go out and get some action

Have the girls ever considered taking a hotel in London and heading up to a Gay club to see if there could pull together and end up with there own three-sum FFF as this seem to be missing off there achievements

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:57 am

Dawn’s Thursday. Showered and changed at work after almost everyone had left. Arrived at Wandsworth around 8pm. She told me she was wearing a cream scoop neck blouse and tight emerald green trousers, thong to avoid knicker line, heels and camel coat. She took a selfie in the loo at work and yes, very classy.

Philip greeted her warmly at the door to the apartment with the usual fondle and feel.They walked under Wandsworth Bridge along the footpath to a local pub called The Ship, which Dawn described as ‘somewhere we should go’. Sounds good. They too had a lovely supper, discussed work, the new broom and all that. He recommended she make small changes and slowly, then she won’t have opposition in the office, but remember, in the end she is the boss.

Philip, in Dawn’s words, is a good vanilla fuck. Very satisfying and enjoyable. His high spot now is having a naked shag ‘doggy’ on the balcony, in the dark, leaning over the safety rail overlooking the Thames. Watching the boats and coming while the pedestrians on the the footpath below are going. Back to bed for one more, then sleep.

It is so amusing; all of Dawn’s ‘friends’ think they are exclusive and each are having an illicit affair. Everyone has asked Dawn to keep me in the dark. Philip told her that he reluctantly accepts that she had to sleep with me, there were to be no others. If he only knew. No problem, she’s gone along with it, and given me chapter and verse while shagging me.

James - lunch Friday

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:12 am

Thanks for the update Ocean. Looking forward to hearing about the lunch with James.
I love the way you set the scene - Dawn's outfit, the couple's walk to the pub and the surroundings as well how gorgeous Phillip's apartment overlooking Thames sounds.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:32 am

Friday - Dawn arrived from Wandsworth around 10, looking a little tired. Reminded me she had to drive to Petersfield for a late lunch with James. I prepared a light breakfast while she languished in a hot bath. Shaved and shampoo’d, emerging to slip on a light blue jumpsuit, crossed over at the waist, no buttons, lots of chest, trouser bit zipped at the waist. Tits and bum looked amazing. Black heels, perfumed, good to go. She said it wouldn’t be a late one. So being the softy I am, I drove her to the restaurant in Petersfield. Serious Brownie points in the bank.

She got out of the back of the car to find James was already waiting. Looking very elegant in a blue sports jacket, checked shirt and trousers. He gave her a hug and walked her to the door of the restaurant. He very gallantly introduced her to the restaurant owner, an old old friend of James. Their glances at her cleavage didn’t go unnoticed, this attention caused a her nipples to perk up which caused more attention, which she revelled in. They both escorted her to the table.

Lunch was lovely, and after several glasses of wine she was nicely mellow, so perhaps another glass. They discussed work, he was pleased that her people had done a good job on the handover, they talked of life. He was married (more friends now), children long gone. He was thrilled that Dawn was having lunch with him. Old school charm and class. She was really rather fond of him. She brought the subject round to Will and the misunderstanding when she and James met. He chuckled, Will was ok but not the kind of guy he’d want to spend any time with at the bar. Dawn carefully suggested James may benefit from a meet, 'it’s only business'. ‘After all; Would a wise man say no to something he hasn’t seen?’ James laughed ‘How very profound, darling. Ok, I’ll ring him’. Sometimes she does listen and she'd kept her word.

Almost 5.30, lunch over, James suggested coffee somewhere with a view. Intrigued, Dawn agreed, put her arm through his as they walked to his car in the car park. She knew her backside was being ‘admired’ by the restaurant owner and she knew exactly what he was thinking, so gave it an extra wiggle. James car was a lovely old 1980’s Bentley in green, he'd had it for many years. She said the smell of leather and oil was more intoxicating than the wine, and the car was so quiet. They arrived at a charming old house on the outskirts of Petersfield in the countryside, opposite a large lake. It was in a small row of detached houses. He lived mainly in London so this was ‘His house in the country’. The house was quite luxurious inside. 4 bedrooms; his, hers, and theirs, plus a guest room. Explaining his wife also entertained here!!!. Everybody’s at it!!!! They went to the kitchen, where instead of coffee he poured 2 large glasses of wine. Kissed her, took her hand, said he’d show her the view. They went to ‘his’ room, which overlooked the very pretty lake, she suspected would be busy during summer. Standing behind her, looking at the lake, he eased her top down, kissed her neck and caressed her boobs and stiffening nipples. He climbed onto the large bed. Slipping out of the rest of the jumpsuit, she joined him on the bed. She knew exactly what he wanted, he had commented on things his wife didn’t do for him, (Dawn suspected she probably did for others), gave him a slow wet kiss, rubbed her tits over his chest and stomach, then descended to give him her very best blowjob. Taking him to the edge several times before finishing the job. James lay there thoroughly pleased with himself. Sucking him hard again (she thought, quick for someone who's 68), she got on top, slid him into her wet pussy, he placed both hands on her tits, she rode him into town. The evening passed in similar ilk.

I got ‘the text’ around 9 when James went for more wine. I arrived around 10. James stood by the front door in a dressing gown, they kissed and he stroked her tits goodnight. Getting into the back of the car, we drove up the B2141 through Harting toward Chichester, stopping at the beauty spot at the top of the downs overlooking the village. Absolutely deserted, with only the light of the moon. I climbed into the back to join an already naked Dawn. She told me about James and Philip while we had a very leisurely fuck. She was clearly happy with the way things were going
Home, bed and an exhausted sleep for us both. Ray is coming to us Saturday late afternoon for the weekend.