Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
ocean
Experienced

Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

Unread post by ocean » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:25 am

My first post - could do with some advice.

My wife of 15 years together 25 (kids flown the nest) went for an evening out, supposedly, with a girlfriend. Nothing unusual, then a friend texted that I should go to a country pub about 25 miles from where we live, as he thought something was unusual. I later covered it and spoke and allayed his concern.

Anyway, I drove out to the pub which is a typical small English ye olde country pub, dimly lit and cosy. I went in by the side door and saw my wife sitting at a corner table with a good looking, well dressed black guy. A shock to say the least. They were flirting and behaving as if they were a couple, I don't think this was the first meeting. She'd had a few drinks, judging by the half empty wine bottle on the table they were sharing and I think her more than him. They hadn't seen me come in, so I sat out of sight with a drink and watched. She's always had a thing about black guys since I first met her but never acted on it although I did encourage her, so perhaps this is a hidden leaning for me.

I admit I felt strange, mad but more and more turned on. She was wearing, (not in the clothes she went out in), a new dress far more revealing than normal, and definitely wasn't wearing a bra which was usually a no-no, I could see the action clearly from my position, and as the pub was fairly busy, I could keep hidden. She was obviously very comfortable with him and he was discreetly taking advantage with roaming hands in and under her dress with her encouragement, and her hands roamed over his lap from time to time. She was completely wrapped up in this guy.
By the time I started to think more clearly and before I could get my iPhone out to take some shots, she'd made herself decent and they got up and left through the main door, went to his car and drove off. I returned home. I was so confused by my mix of feelings, but horny was definitely winning.

She came home around 2.30 am, the house was in darkness so she quietly peeked into the bedroom, I pretended to be asleep and she went into the family bathroom so she could undress with the light on and remove make up etc the intention not to wake me. I slipped out of bed and was able to watch her undress through the partially open bathroom door, and no there was definitely no underwear at all, but God she looked fabulous and to my surprise, shaved. All completely out of character and a surprise to me.
In the morning she acted normal, perhaps a little more attentive to me and later in the evening was rather playful and horny, what with her new idea of shaving (for me, obviously haha) and the memory of previous night, I'm afraid things happened a bit quicker than it should have, not normal. But sex is so much better and adventurous at home now, my relationship with her is really great. So I guess we're all winners.
A little later in the week, she said her girlfriend had had such an enjoyable evening and had suggested they go out once a week, was that OK?
Absolutely, only this time I'll be right behind her with phone cam ready.

I'll give it some time and see how this plays out and try to get her to come out in the open with it - a step at a time.
I am really excited, but am I nuts? what do I do next?

Her number1
Pervert

Re: Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:36 am

ocean wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:25 am
My first post - could do with some advice.

My wife of 15 years together 25 (kids flown the nest) went for an evening out, supposedly, with a girlfriend. Nothing unusual, then a friend texted that I should go to a country pub about 25 miles from where we live, as he thought something was unusual. I later covered it and spoke and allayed his concern.

Anyway, I drove out to the pub which is a typical small English ye olde country pub, dimly lit and cosy. I went in by the side door and saw my wife sitting at a corner table with a good looking, well dressed black guy. A shock to say the least. They were flirting and behaving as if they were a couple, I don't think this was the first meeting. She'd had a few drinks, judging by the half empty wine bottle on the table they were sharing and I think her more than him. They hadn't seen me come in, so I sat out of sight with a drink and watched. She's always had a thing about black guys since I first met her but never acted on it although I did encourage her, so perhaps this is a hidden leaning for me.

I admit I felt strange, mad but more and more turned on. She was wearing, (not in the clothes she went out in), a new dress far more revealing than normal, and definitely wasn't wearing a bra which was usually a no-no, I could see the action clearly from my position, and as the pub was fairly busy, I could keep hidden. She was obviously very comfortable with him and he was discreetly taking advantage with roaming hands in and under her dress with her encouragement, and her hands roamed over his lap from time to time. She was completely wrapped up in this guy.
By the time I started to think more clearly and before I could get my iPhone out to take some shots, she'd made herself decent and they got up and left through the main door, went to his car and drove off. I returned home. I was so confused by my mix of feelings, but horny was definitely winning.

She came home around 2.30 am, the house was in darkness so she quietly peeked into the bedroom, I pretended to be asleep and she went into the family bathroom so she could undress with the light on and remove make up etc the intention not to wake me. I slipped out of bed and was able to watch her undress through the partially open bathroom door, and no there was definitely no underwear at all, but God she looked fabulous and to my surprise, shaved. All completely out of character and a surprise to me.
In the morning she acted normal, perhaps a little more attentive to me and later in the evening was rather playful and horny, what with her new idea of shaving (for me, obviously haha) and the memory of previous night, I'm afraid things happened a bit quicker than it should have, not normal. But sex is so much better and adventurous at home now, my relationship with her is really great. So I guess we're all winners.
A little later in the week, she said her girlfriend had had such an enjoyable evening and had suggested they go out once a week, was that OK?
Absolutely, only this time I'll be right behind her with phone cam ready.

I'll give it some time and see how this plays out and try to get her to come out in the open with it - a step at a time.
I am really excited, but am I nuts? what do I do next?

I hate to assume, but here I go, with you being on this site, I assume you want a hotwife and that this excites you. If so, own it and say it. If not, then cheating still doesn't mean all is lost.
With answers to those questions, we can offer the appropriate advice.

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:42 am

I would categorize her, right now, as a cheating wife and not a hot wife. My take on the situation is that it’s better to be honest with her and tell her that you saw her and that someone else alerted you to what she was up to. The difficult part is not so much telling your wife that you want her to fuck others, but how you explain this to your friend. I wonder how many other people he (assuming it’s a man) has told about seeing your wife.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:02 am

You guys need to talk ASAP!

This could end up wonderfully well but only if the two of you start communicating.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:21 am

Agree with the guys above. I know that this sharing kink is strong. Strong enough to be turned on by the fact that ... she's cheating on you. Unless she plans to tell you - but at the very latest, the morning after the first time, would have been the time, no?

Have you ever talked to her about your wanting this? You don't say. Either way, as the others have said, an urgent upgrade in your mutual communication seems overdue. And if this will be the first time you have "the talk" with her, about your kink, she very much needs to come clean immediately. If she says something like "I could never do that" ... gulp
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Anneloen
Trainable

Unread post by Anneloen » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:42 am

Yes, you should definitely talk about this. This is cheating, not hotwifing, and things are about to go bad.
You say that you always encouraged her to act on the thing she has for black guys. That's a clear opening for her to be transparent towards you. The fact that she isn't, might be a big problem.

jasmineb87
Trainable

Unread post by jasmineb87 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:03 am

He says that he encouraged her to act on her thing about black guys, so I’m presuming she knows he wouldn’t mind her playing the field as it were. However, why hasn’t she just said to him “I’ve got a date with a black guy” if she honestly thinks he would be ok with it?
Some worries here, but could end up wonderful depending how the two communicate going forward.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:28 am

I think the title of this post should have been “I caught my wife cheating on me”

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:18 am

"I hate to assume, but here I go, with you being on this site, I assume you want a hotwife and that this excites you."

Right on target Her number1.

You don't find this website by accident or in reaction to be cheated upon.

The OP isn't horrified nor upset, so his nudge to her to play with others isn't really cheating in my book. Not being informed obviously needs to be discussed in the open, but in conjunction with letting her know that he is aware and approves of her outside play.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:38 pm

Her no 1 Your right. My name is Ocean, and I want my wife to be a hotwife. Haha there I’ve said it thank you

Thank you all so much for taking the time to respond.
Several people have commented that perhaps this is the situation I wanted, on reflection I think it is. I must admit, more by luck than engineering.
My wife is not the most confident of women, due to dominant parental upbringing and as a result is cautious about upsetting me or indeed anyone, even after 25 years of my determination to break the cycle plus 2 kids who’ve flown the nest.

She really is a most attractive woman, both inside and out and gets more than her fair share of attention, but up till now not acted upon opportunities. I have suggested and encouraged her but nothing till now,

however this evening she did start to talk about livening up our lives now the kids have gone, this probably a mix of want and guilt but i must take some of the blame for allowing our lives to become vanilla.

We’re going to a wedding Friday through to Sunday and I thought to raise the subject, but not the incident. This could be the way forward, in that my suggestion could be her chance to continue her relationship as if it was the beginning of the relationship. I’m quietly confident that she’s trying to open the subject.

You guys are right, we’re not communicating very well and I mean to put that right this weekend, as I think she is too, albeit from different sides. We need to get on the same page. It’s eggshells I’m walking on.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:45 pm

How often do you think they have seen each other? Do you recall other times when she "went out with the girls, came home late", etc.? How do you think they met?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:20 am

ocean wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:38 pm
Her no 1 Your right. My name is Ocean, and I want my wife to be a hotwife. Haha there I’ve said it thank you

Thank you all so much for taking the time to respond.
Several people have commented that perhaps this is the situation I wanted, on reflection I think it is. I must admit, more by luck than engineering.
My wife is not the most confident of women, due to dominant parental upbringing and as a result is cautious about upsetting me or indeed anyone, even after 25 years of my determination to break the cycle plus 2 kids who’ve flown the nest.

She really is a most attractive woman, both inside and out and gets more than her fair share of attention, but up till now not acted upon opportunities. I have suggested and encouraged her but nothing till now,

however this evening she did start to talk about livening up our lives now the kids have gone, this probably a mix of want and guilt but i must take some of the blame for allowing our lives to become vanilla.

We’re going to a wedding Friday through to Sunday and I thought to raise the subject, but not the incident. This could be the way forward, in that my suggestion could be her chance to continue her relationship as if it was the beginning of the relationship. I’m quietly confident that she’s trying to open the subject.

You guys are right, we’re not communicating very well and I mean to put that right this weekend, as I think she is too, albeit from different sides. We need to get on the same page. It’s eggshells I’m walking on.
O - Let us know how the talk and the weekend go.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:46 am

Onramp for hotwife in the making? If you handle it well, then you will be like many others who had this (including me).

You might go for the "I had a dream about you and felt strangely turned on" approach. See how she reacts.

Just remember that you can ease into it, and have it work out (or not). Or you can go right to it with her and have it work out (or not). You know yourself and her the best (compared to us readers).

At the very least, you have this week's encounter to experience as you may wish. You'll have that forever as your own little gem.

My wife had a man over to the house when I was away on a biking trip in the mountains. I knew something was up, because he was a friend of ours who inadvertently let me know he had been invited by her. And apparently she forgot she had asked me to set up a security camera in the house, which was had significant construction going at the time. I returned from the weekend and viewed the camera footage, and saw what you saw at the pub. Flirting, dancing, sitting so close to him she may as well have been on his lap, wearing skimpy clothes, drinking, and then saw him take her hand into our marital bedroom at about 1:00 a.m. I've reviewed that footage many times with great satisfaction.

I did talk to her about it some days after, and it was a rocky time but ended up being a path that led her to take a boyfriend, etc. as a hotwife. That lasted about three or four months, then she kind of let him go.

Choose well, young man!

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:22 pm

Hello everyone, firstly I had to smile at Slenderfish’s wise words but also referring to me as a young man, it’s been many years since I’ve had the pleasure of being that, but your feelings and words were kind, thank you.
To put this in perspective, I am 56 and D, my wife, 48 and one of us looks great for her age.

Well, I hope I don’t bore you, but the long weekend has been like a roller coaster as per my previous posting. We were to attend a wedding on Saturday and to travel and overnight on Friday; but, as you know, there were things to iron out.
D was the first to bring the subject of her ‘night out with the girls’, and admitted she had lied, and that she had in fact been with a guy from the gym for the evening, if 2.30am could be classed as evening. It was very emotional for both of us, but she had the style to come clean almost completely (not knowing what I knew), which mainly tallied with my knowledge. She further admitted that it was the second such date and they had sex at his home. She had had quite a bit to drink on both occasions, and driven home, therein lies another tale, but let’s leave it as all ended well. She was sorry and it would never happen again.
Obviously, it was not just the 2 occasions but 3 she later admitted, but nothing was to be gained in pressing it. She was making a big effort and things might just be in my favour, she now owed me more than 1 favour. That was Friday and she duly made reparations which I accepted with good grace, ha. I asked how involved she was this guy, as this could be the start of some fun and spicing our relationship, but only with complete honesty between us. She said she wasn’t, it was a taste of adventure, we were sadly lacking. Which I must agree.

Saturday; the day of the wedding. D dressed beautifully and we went down from our hotel room to meet the others. Everything went off without a hitch and the deed done, we all returned to our rooms to change for the evening festivities.
D had a beautiful mid blue floaty dress to mid calf, please, YSL I’m not, and before we left the room I called in my first favour, how about no underwear, for me? She said that there were relatives and people she knew, and her tits were too big to go unfettered in such company, but she’d leave her pants off. Progress!

This is where it gets interesting. We spent the evening at our prescribed tables, but when the dancing and drinking started, everyone mixed. D is a great dancer especially after a few glasses of wine and danced with several guys. One in particular, Graham, an older gent from another table, who turned out to be 64, paid a lot of attention to D. Age is just a number in my view, Graham was around 6’1”, 220lbs, well maintained indeed, plus he was a really good-looking and well groomed guy with lots of charm. Looked nothing like his age.
Around 10.30 the slowies started, and Graham took full advantage to have several dances and when D came off the dance floor and back to the table, said what a fantastic guy he was, I said, fuckable? She said absolutely, and he had a hard-on through the last 2 dances. I asked, interested? She smiled and said - maybe.
I must confess to being a little dizzied (and erect) by this, could it be the start?
I went to the bar and sure enough, Graham took D onto the dance floor.
Time to test the water. When they returned to their tables, I said to D, how about some fun. I’ll give the room card to you with a flourish so he can see and I will go to the bar, I bet a BJ that he follows you up to the 2 floors to our room. Done, she says, he won’t. So we did and as I walked to the bar out of the corner of my eye. Guess. He headed to the lift.
I gave it 10 minutes and walked up the staircase by the lift to our floor, opened the door quietly and about 25 feet away in a window recess, D had her arms around Grahams neck and they were kissing very passionately indeed, further, the lovely flowing skirt of D’s skirt was up around her waist and he was fingering her with self-confidence. I moved a little further into another recessed window and quietly watched. Another 5 minutes, from the sounds forthcoming from her, she had come and she leaned against him, she pushed him back and they had a conversation which I couldn’t hear, she kissed him, adjusted her dress and went to the room and he took the lift down to the gathering.
I went into the room and said, well? She told me all to the letter, she said he’s a really lovely guy, he’s widowed 4 years ago and has no baggage. And? I asked. He is going to ring me Thursday morning at 10 this week when I told him you were out, to arrange a date for Friday and she was going to scrap the gym guy. She told me she’d really enjoyed his attention and wanted more.
But - I’d better be sure this was what I wanted, she said, as this is going to be addictive for both of us. Those words, I must admit, are ringing in my ears even now. I will update after the Friday date.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:55 pm

I did take the advice about talking to D and more importantly , listening to her without comment. She said Life can be boring fucking the same person for 25 years and just a little latitude would be great. Cheating is wrong, but once the first hurdle is jumped, well. Now she will be totally open.
I think we understand each other a lot more and we talked into the night about the situation, both finding it strangely exciting. Maybe start afresh.
She did say that she thought my kink was strange, but it could be exciting, we both have a veto but I have blundered into this one, seriously clumsily, but luckily outcome. I will tell her about this forum I have been on for years, in time.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:15 pm

Did you ever find out how many times she actually saw the gym guy and how many times she fucked him?

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:31 pm

Hi Superb101, yes over the weekend she admitted that she'd met him casually at the gym with her friend for about 8 weeks ago and had coffee there . She started actually dating once a week about 4 weeks ago and started fucking him once per week for the last 3 weeks, so in short 3 times. But she is a a bit on the submissive side so was open to behaving way different to normal. but her choice/ her responsibility. It's out in the open she showed me her texts and her WhatsApp messages. This time we're going into it together, put some fun into our lives and a hidden desire on my part. She gets twice the pleasure.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:42 pm

Sounds like the best possible outcome given the situation that was developing. Well done both of you for righting the ship, and hopefully enjoying the exciting stuff together (even if only vicariously on your end). Keep talking, and I reckon you've got this :up:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:53 am

WOW, Talk about one WILD Roller Coaster Ride.

My most sincere congratulations to you two on everything you have successfully processed, and the amazing Hotwife experience you have already enjoyed. I’m looking forward to following your journey here.

Now that Hotwifing is a thing for you two, would you consider telling D about this forum, and would she be interested in participating here? There are lots of potential benefits and resources available to her here.

A Hotties thread would certainly do wonders for her self confidence, and the amazing ladies at the Ladies Only Forum could offer support, guidance, and direction for D as she navigates her new hobby.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:10 am

I'll definitely give your suggestions a whirl, Mr Gilf. D is a very private person and I think to identify her, even to friends over the pond, would frighten her to death, but we'll see, she's certainly surprised me beyond my wildest hopes so far. I would have to go softly softly catchee monkey, but thank you for the input.
I have to say the progress so far has surprised me as I'm just blundering along. If I got organised I could be dangerous, haha.
Well, Thursday at 10 on the dot, Dawn’s phone rang, she had been like a cat on a hot tin roof all morning. It was Graham, and he’d been thinking of her all week (the old smoothie). I was shooed into the living room to give D some privacy (with the door suitably ajar). The conversation went on for about 45 minutes and last 10 were quite intimate. We live in a small village a mile or so inland of the south coast of England and it turned out he lived further north, about 45 minutes away. D told me she had arranged to meet him at the next village pub car park some 10 minutes north and he would pick her up and they would go to dinner near his home, far enough not to bump into any of our friends, but close enough for a nightcap. She’s definitely got a spring in her step now.
We have always had a really close and strong relationship and although she did cheat, I must take some responsibility for allowing the relationship to go stale. I must pay more attention to her and less to my business, I need to delegate, trust my managers and look at the important things in life. Otherwise the demon, Complacency, will creep in - before you know it – it’s all over.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:21 am

ocean wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:10 am
I'll definitely give your suggestions a whirl, Mr Gilf. D is a very private person and I think to identify her, even to friends over the pond, would frighten her to death, but we'll see, she's certainly surprised me beyond my wildest hopes so far. I would have to go softly softly catchee monkey, but thank you for the input.
I have to say the progress so far has surprised me as I'm just blundering along. If I got organised I could be dangerous, haha.
Well, Thursday at 10 on the dot, Dawn’s phone rang, she had been like a cat on a hot tin roof all morning. It was Graham, and he’d been thinking of her all week (the old smoothie). I was shooed into the living room to give D some privacy (with the door suitably ajar). The conversation went on for about 45 minutes and last 10 were quite intimate. We live in a small village a mile or so inland of the south coast of England and it turned out he lived further north, about 45 minutes away. D told me she had arranged to meet him at the next village pub car park some 10 minutes north and he would pick her up and they would go to dinner near his home, far enough not to bump into any of our friends, but close enough for a nightcap. She’s definitely got a spring in her step now.
We have always had a really close and strong relationship and although she did cheat, I must take some responsibility for allowing the relationship to go stale. I must pay more attention to her and less to my business, I need to delegate, trust my managers and look at the important things in life. Otherwise the demon, Complacency, will creep in - before you know it – it’s all over.
O - As per Mr Gilf - Re: The Hotties - I can, especially as you two are just getting started, understand any hesitancy about posting pictures. But you could always ask your wife to take a few selfies, for you, of what she is wearing before she heads out the door on a date.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:06 pm

D has no idea about the Forum, my membership or of course now my contribution. I’ve been on it for years, ever hopeful. Grateful for the information, and the advice.

So, Friday arrived, I’ve never seen her so excited about anything. She spent an hour and a half in the bathroom getting ready. Suitably bathed, shaved and dressed, she appeared in a fabulous dark blue silky blouse, a couple of buttons open at the neck showing bit of cleavage and beige pleated skirt, beige stiletto court shoes, her shoulder length dark hair, perfect.
It was way better than I describe, it was breath-taking. More 38 than 48.
She said, is it obvious? What? She jiggled her tits, and no, not at first sight, but don’t do that in the restaurant. She then lifted the skirt and said, what do you think? You can guess, travelling light. I said don’t do that either. Not a good day for underwear sales.

She said she loved me. Do I go? Yes. Sure? Yes. Do not worry, this will be fun for us.
I said if she brought him home, could I discreetly watch (half-jokingly)?
That’s when the mood changed, 2 rules came from nowhere. I was a bit taken aback.
No threesomes and no audiences. She would give me every juicy detail - that was it.
I said OK but add a third – no overnighters to which she agreed.

For safety’s sake she gave me his address and the restaurant address, and for my sake could she send me a few discreet texts re progress, as juicy as you like, from the loo or whatever. If she is going to drink (and she will) leave the car at the village pub and we’ll pick it up on Saturday, Graham can drive you home. She said, OK and I will text updates when I can, wish me luck – Oh Yes. She went off around 7.20 to her rendezvous, some 10 minutes away to meet Graham and go onto the restaurant for 8. She was tense, but very happy and excited.

No watching, eh, I didn’t expect that, we’ll see. I had a cunning plan. I waited 45 minutes and drove to Graham’s address, parking in another road and walked back. The next bit is wrong and out of character for me, just so you know. But who dares wins, as they say. I was wearing dark clothes with a dark short coat.

A surprisingly modern house of glass and steel, about 10 years old, not at all what I was expecting. It was in a cul-der-sac of 5 similar properties, his being the first one in, very quiet, no-one around and it was dark. He had obviously left for the meet. Room lights were on. I knew he lived alone, so I assume he had intentions to bring D back. I checked for dog, cctv and spot lights, none. I have to say, I’m no house breaker, but I tried the side gate, which opened easily (sloppy security) and went into a nice large garden with trees and plants everywhere. The back of the house was mainly glass, the lights inside were on so I could see into open plan house, the kitchen at the back and living/dining/bar areas nearest the garden with massive glass doors, all very modern but tasteful.
My heart was hammering on several levels, voyeur and trespasser. If I got caught… I found a garden chair and waited and waited. Several texts arrived, great evening, hands wandering, he’d undone extra buttons in the restaurant, met his friends. She’s very horny.

Then her words came back to me, ‘be sure this is what you want, as this is going to be addictive for both of us’. Was this what I wanted, could I handle it? Hope so.

Just after 10.30pm, a car pulled onto the drive. They suddenly appeared cosily walking into the living area, still looking fabulous but, D’s blouse was open and only a couple of buttons were valiantly holding on. They walked over and sat at a bar in the corner near the glass doors and he poured 2 brandies, giving one to her and sat on bar stools, all very calm and casual.
I had a clear view at a range of about 10-15 feet and hidden by a tree and foliage.
Whilst they were calm and relaxed, my mouth was dry and I was rooted to the spot. Oh God, what have I started, a grope and a feel was one thing, but…. Too late, now.

So, the show started. To my surprise, it was D who made the first move, stood up (she was facing the garden) put her glass on the bar, put her arms around his neck while he sat on the bar stool and started kissing him very sensually, he undid the last few buttons on her blouse and squeezed her tits while they continued kissing. I was literally shaking. Adrenalin.
She reached to her side, unclipped and unzipped her skirt and it fell to the ground.
Christ, now she’s only wearing shoes. What a body. She looked fantastic.

Still clothed, he pushed her backwards over the side arm of the sofa, her back on the seat with her knees raised and spread. They were now side on to me. Graham lifted her legs and put his face into her pussy for quite a while. She comes so easily and often, lucky girl.
He removed his clothes, and sure enough, damn, a good physique, a good cock around 7 inches, thick and rampant, nothing silly huge, I didn't feel too bad. He stood up, put his cock to D’s pussy and slowly pushed home, completely disappearing into her. She put her hands above her head and pushed back, eyes open gazing at him, they were talking to each other.
There, it’s done, the genie is out of the bottle, I can’t go back now!!!

He fucked her deliberately and slow (I’d love to have had audio) He appeared to cum and she had obviously had several orgasms. He pulled out and sat back on the sofa, she got onto her knees, now her back to me, and sucked him till hard again and continued till the swallow, I assume as he put his hand on her head and looked at the ceiling. Then she got him hard again (methinks blue pill was involved) and she got on top.
I just watched that cock disappear into her time and again, her pussy was gripping his cock, something I knew very well (she’s proud of her great core muscle as she calls it).
Then I saw it, he pushed a middle finger right up her backside, in and out. That was no-no for me, yet here she was OK with it, I suspect he was testing the water?
I noticed he was heavily into her tits, almost trying to eat them. When she came he was pinching a nipple so hard and unusually, she was loving it. So many new things for us I think.

So they wound down with kisses and caresses. Clearly he’s kind and attentive, nothing rushed. It had been over 2 hours and was 1am. They left the room hand in hand, perfectly comfortable with each other’s nakedness, presumably to go to the bathroom and dress, so I cautiously made my way out and as I walked to the car she texted me to say she’d had a great time, on her way home, he would definitely be regular and had lots to tell me, I drove home quickly to beat them back. My mind whirling and a raging hard on to deal with. A lot to think about! Her story to follow over the weekend – let’s see if they match. Sorry to be so long winded, but a lot happened and I wanted it written, as D hasn't arrived home yet.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:57 am

I love reading this story!

Mrcarter
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mrcarter » Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:40 am

Great tale, keep it coming. Very interesting.

shadowtantra
Virgin

Unread post by shadowtantra » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:00 am

Echoing others, I am enjoying this story. We would love to hear from your wife and her transformation!