Mom's a hotwife... and scores with my husband

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
sophie_joy
Experienced

Re: Mom's a hotwife... and scores with my husband

Unread post by sophie_joy » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:21 am

Greg_N_Shelley wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:36 am
Although complex sexual situations involving family members (or even close friends) is outside my personal comfort zone, I got to admit your situation is very interesting. I am curious about a few things...

1) How did you and your husband embark on hotwifing and how did you find out about your mother and father's lifestyle? Please forgive me if this has been described elsewhere. What I am curious to know is if their lifestyle had a possible influence on you and your husband, or if your mutual sense of unorthodox adventure was coincidental or connected in some unconscious way.

2) You describe a sense of jealousy and angst regarding your husband and your Mom. I am curious if that jealousy/angst is arousing to you in some degree? Not the part about your Mom per se, but the part about seeing your husband enjoying another woman. I started a thread a while ago pondering questions about the differences between men and women regarding compersion and arousal due to the tease of jealousy. Your situation is rather rare and I am very curious to hear your perspective.

Thanks for sharing your journey with us, Sophie!
1) Our situation is very unusual. You asked two question in this first part, so I will answer each:
(a) Brent and I met in college. Brent was dating a girl named Rebecca (who is now my best friend). Brent's roommate Ralph slept with Rebecca and she chose Ralph as her life partner, dumping Brent. Rebecca and Ralph are married to each other. Skipping ahead, I slept with Ralph which excited Brent. It was his second cuckolding by the same man, and couldn't get enough of talking about it.
(b) I found out about my parents when I came home from college unexpectedly and walked in on Mom with a lover. It was Dad who took it upon himself to tell me about their relationship and how it works. He was exceptionally insightful and caring, and he has been the one person who helped me understand a man's feelings in a hotwife or cuckolding relationship.

2) I think there is a difference between how men and women feel about "cuckold angst." I have no desire to be humiliated or feel inferior. But I am really excited about the idea of watching my man do what he does with a woman. My angst is insecurity. I suspect everyone he sleeps with will be better than I, and unlike Brent, that doesn't turn me on, per se.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:38 am

sophie_joy wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:21 am
Greg_N_Shelley wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:36 am
Although complex sexual situations involving family members (or even close friends) is outside my personal comfort zone, I got to admit your situation is very interesting. I am curious about a few things...

1) How did you and your husband embark on hotwifing and how did you find out about your mother and father's lifestyle? Please forgive me if this has been described elsewhere. What I am curious to know is if their lifestyle had a possible influence on you and your husband, or if your mutual sense of unorthodox adventure was coincidental or connected in some unconscious way.

2) You describe a sense of jealousy and angst regarding your husband and your Mom. I am curious if that jealousy/angst is arousing to you in some degree? Not the part about your Mom per se, but the part about seeing your husband enjoying another woman. I started a thread a while ago pondering questions about the differences between men and women regarding compersion and arousal due to the tease of jealousy. Your situation is rather rare and I am very curious to hear your perspective.

Thanks for sharing your journey with us, Sophie!
1) Our situation is very unusual. You asked two question in this first part, so I will answer each:
(a) Brent and I met in college. Brent was dating a girl named Rebecca (who is now my best friend). Brent's roommate Ralph slept with Rebecca and she chose Ralph as her life partner, dumping Brent. Rebecca and Ralph are married to each other. Skipping ahead, I slept with Ralph which excited Brent. It was his second cuckolding by the same man, and couldn't get enough of talking about it.
(b) I found out about my parents when I came home from college unexpectedly and walked in on Mom with a lover. It was Dad who took it upon himself to tell me about their relationship and how it works. He was exceptionally insightful and caring, and he has been the one person who helped me understand a man's feelings in a hotwife or cuckolding relationship.

2) I think there is a difference between how men and women feel about "cuckold angst." I have no desire to be humiliated or feel inferior. But I am really excited about the idea of watching my man do what he does with a woman. My angst is insecurity. I suspect everyone he sleeps with will be better than I, and unlike Brent, that doesn't turn me on, per se.
Very insightful. Thank you for sharing your story.

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:10 am

I asked by wife's lover who was better in bed my wife or his. He said it's no that one is better than the other it's just different which is exciting. I found that very comforting in a way. I don't play with other women so I guess I'm considered as a stag. I have no jealousy of my wife and him making love. It excites me. I always thought the two of them, when they were dating in their teens, were always sexy to watch. Their lust was palatable and now they can act on it. So most likely your husband and mom together is exciting to them because it's just different not better. Like delicious candy...one's not better than the other just another delicious flavor.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:05 am

silky nylons wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:10 am
I asked by wife's lover who was better in bed my wife or his. He said it's no that one is better than the other it's just different which is exciting. I found that very comforting in a way. I don't play with other women so I guess I'm considered as a stag. I have no jealousy of my wife and him making love. It excites me. I always thought the two of them, when they were dating in their teens, were always sexy to watch. Their lust was palatable and now they can act on it. So most likely your husband and mom together is exciting to them because it's just different not better. Like delicious candy...one's not better than the other just another delicious flavor.
You are correct! Farmgirl, one of the best posters on this site, says that the attraction is simply that it's not "husband dick."

One other difference between men and women, I think: When I'm with another man, I want hubby to think about me. When hubby's with another woman, I still want him thinking about me

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:10 am

silky nylons wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:10 am
Very well put! Different flavors is a great analogy!!

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:49 am

sophie_joy wrote:

Thank you for taking the time to answer those questions, Sophie.

So if I understand correctly, the cuckolding aspect of your relationship with Brent developed after your talk with your father. I imagine that must have been helpful in understanding Brent's excitement about your experience with Ralph. You're both fortunate to have access to that experienced insight.

What you said about your feelings regarding your mother and Brent make sense and seem consistent with a few other stories shared by women. It seems perhaps the compersion aspect of the situation (witnessing Brent's pleasure and joy) is pleasurable to you. But the tease of jealousy isn't arousing, and maybe the opposite.

I admire the support you give each other. It seems many women (hotwives) are so insecure or repelled by the idea of their man with another woman that they seem incapable of compersion or the trust necessary to empower their husband in expressing his sexuality with another woman. In that regard, you're a rare woman, Sophie. And you're both very lucky to have each other.
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:05 am

Greg_N_Shelley wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:49 am
sophie_joy wrote:

Thank you for taking the time to answer those questions, Sophie.

So if I understand correctly, the cuckolding aspect of your relationship with Brent developed after your talk with your father. I imagine that must have been helpful in understanding Brent's excitement about your experience with Ralph. You're both fortunate to have access to that experienced insight.

What you said about your feelings regarding your mother and Brent make sense and seem consistent with a few other stories shared by women. It seems perhaps the compersion aspect of the situation (witnessing Brent's pleasure and joy) is pleasurable to you. But the tease of jealousy isn't arousing, and maybe the opposite.

I admire the support you give each other. It seems many women (hotwives) are so insecure or repelled by the idea of their man with another woman that they seem incapable of compersion or the trust necessary to empower their husband in expressing his sexuality with another woman. In that regard, you're a rare woman, Sophie. And you're both very lucky to have each other.
very rare indeed

birdhunter
Trainable

Unread post by birdhunter » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:08 pm

sophie_joy wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:54 am
I think the point is, I don't have to be trusting. Hubby isn't going to leave me for a woman a generation older. He's just going to enjoy the heck out of her!
I've been reading this post since you first started writing about it. Erotic, sexy, and taboo yes. Having had these same thoughts about my beautiful mother-in-law after a night's celebration myself, where a good night kiss included her tongue down my throat, I can completely understand your husbands obsession with her and you both. What a wonderful and loving expression of love you have shown to them both. I am totally jealous of Brent and can only wish you, your mom and Brent years of happiness and good joy.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:36 am

Quick scene:

Mom and hubby enjoying each other, Mom on top. She looks at me and smiles or smirks. I took it as a smirk, and I took it to mean, "you've still got things to learn from me!"

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:48 am

sophie_joy wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:36 am
Quick scene:

Mom and hubby enjoying each other, Mom on top. She looks at me and smiles or smirks. I took it as a smirk, and I took it to mean, "you've still got things to learn from me!"
I have received some strange looks from my wife while bouncing on a lovers cock. I didn’t really know the meaning. I felt she was saying “don’t ever take this away please”. She later said she was trying to smile at me while in extreme pleasure.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:07 am

sophie_joy wrote:
Quick scene:

Wow! Very, very hot! When did that happen?

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:10 am

Smokin hot.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:54 am

Incredible scene

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:22 am

sophie_joy wrote:
Quick scene:

Oh, you tease! You can’t just give us that and leave us hanging! :lol:

Well, I mean … you can, but please don’t!

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:42 am

Beautiful and sexy scene! Please elaborate.

IamMrTibbs
Prepubescent

Unread post by IamMrTibbs » Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:16 pm

@sophie_joy, I loved your story and I would love to get to know your mom and you if possible. I’m a discreet black bull seeking a hotwife like you and your mother. Please inbox me and let’s chat.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:01 pm

Welcome to the forum IamMreTibbs.

IamMrTibbs
Prepubescent

Unread post by IamMrTibbs » Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:02 pm

Thanks

UkcuckoldSR
Trainable

Unread post by UkcuckoldSR » Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:52 pm

This is insanely hot 🥵
I've always thought about my wife and her sisters husband fucking with them both trying to outdo each other for his attention and to get his massive cock inside them.

Iahotwifeshusband
Experienced

Unread post by Iahotwifeshusband » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:00 am

I would love to hear an update Sophie!

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:10 pm

latest update?

silky nylons
Player