Mom's a hotwife... and scores with my husband

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Magellanic29
Player

Re: Mom's a hotwife... and scores with my husband

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:37 am

sophie_joy wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:26 am
Magellanic29 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:09 am
Wow just stared reading this thread. This is super hot! Hope Sophie keeps this going for a long time. Thanks for sharing this with us. How often does your hubby meet up with your mother?
They get together about once a week right now. This is something I have mixed feelings about. On the one hand, there is some jealousy if he sees her too often. On the other hand, I would prefer that he keeps her satisfied so that she doesn't need other men in her bed.

I don't know how you cuckolds do it! This is complex!!
You guys have such a hot set up. You still trying to best her?

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:12 am

I wish I had the same arrangement. This is so sexy.

Iahotwifeshusband
Experienced

Unread post by Iahotwifeshusband » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:57 am

This has layers of hot, sexy, kinky, and taboo all rolled into one! One thing stands out from the rest and that is that everyone involved cares about the happiness and wellbeing of the others. Well done!

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:53 am

Iahotwifeshusband wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:57 am
This has layers of hot, sexy, kinky, and taboo all rolled into one! One thing stands out from the rest and that is that everyone involved cares about the happiness and wellbeing of the others. Well done!
I care, for sure. Whether Brent and Mom care for everyone's happiness and well-being is still to be soon. I don't distrust them, but am a little scared. So far, so good, though. Neither hides anything from me which helps with trust issues.

Last night, Brent told me he and Mom got together mid-day. I didn't know that was going to happen, but I haven't insisted on knowing. He said Mom was incredible. She deep-throated him, something I can't do (yet). "All the way to the back of her throat! I asked her how she does that, and she said 'practice.'"

She also told Brent he has the hardest cock she has every experienced. That's true for me, too. No one is harder. It is always a surprise when a man's cock is flexible in my pussy, or even can slip out. That just doesn't happen with Brent. Even last night, having giving Mom everything he has during the day, he was hard for me. "That's cause you're almost as good as your Mom" he said. Then we both smiled. God, I living a cuckold angst lifestyle, as a woman.

He told me they talked about Dad. She said he loves hearing about the hardest cock in the world :D , and how she loves it. She will use her hands to bring him off (presumably, did that last night) while she tells (told?) him about it. I told Brent, "your cock may have made four people come today!"

AwkwardCouple
Trainable

Unread post by AwkwardCouple » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:49 am

sophie_joy wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:53 am
Iahotwifeshusband wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:57 am
I care, for sure. Whether Brent and Mom care for everyone's happiness and well-being is still to be soon. I don't distrust them, but am a little scared. So far, so good, though. Neither hides anything from me which helps with trust issues.

Last night, Brent told me he and Mom got together mid-day. I didn't know that was going to happen, but I haven't insisted on knowing. He said Mom was incredible. She deep-throated him, something I can't do (yet). "All the way to the back of her throat! I asked her how she does that, and she said 'practice.'"

She also told Brent he has the hardest cock she has every experienced. That's true for me, too. No one is harder. It is always a surprise when a man's cock is flexible in my pussy, or even can slip out. That just doesn't happen with Brent. Even last night, having giving Mom everything he has during the day, he was hard for me. "That's cause you're almost as good as your Mom" he said. Then we both smiled. God, I living a cuckold angst lifestyle, as a woman.

He told me they talked about Dad. She said he loves hearing about the hardest cock in the world :D , and how she loves it. She will use her hands to bring him off (presumably, did that last night) while she tells (told?) him about it. I told Brent, "your cock may have made four people come today!"
My wife and I both think its so nice you can share with your family this way, I hope we can continue to hear more about this ❤️

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:16 am

This is highly erotic for sure. It's super hot to think about! I will say my wife is sexy hot. Her mother is damn good looking too. I would do her mother for sure if that were offered to me. In fact, her grandmother is in her 80's and she looks good for her age and i would do her too. 3 generations of sexy women! It's fun to fantasize about for sure!

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:53 am

We had an interesting conversation last night, while I was sucking hubby's dick. I love the mushroom head; my lips slipping back and forth over that ridge. Mmm.

Anyway, I said that if this is going to work, it has to be fun for both of us. He agreed. We talked about various possibilities:

1. A foursome with Brent, Mom, me, and a man I invite (maybe Ralph, my go-to guy for orgasms).
2. A threesome with Brent, Mom, and me.
3. Me and Dad watching Mom and Brent.
4. A date night... dinner, etc.... with Brent, Mom, me, and Ralph. Maybe at a hotel, and maybe we get two rooms.

Brent got most excited talking about number 2. But I tend to favor number 3. I think Dad would go for it.

We then talked about the ideal outcome of all this:

For me: Mom says thanks and moves on.
For Brent: He has lifetime access to both of us.

rvplace
Trainable

Unread post by rvplace » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:08 am

It’s amazing dynamic with the sharing and caring of this family!

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:34 am

I see a potential problem developing here with you both having different goals for the future. If it goes on too long do you see yourself intervening to end it?

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:01 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:34 am
I see a potential problem developing here with you both having different goals for the future. If it goes on too long do you see yourself intervening to end it?
Yes, I could see that happening.

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:57 am

The positive side: If it works - would be amazingly exciting.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:26 am

If anyone is interested, here is the erotic story that made me become open to this idea: https://www.literotica.com/s/generations-2

ericsacto
Virgin

Unread post by ericsacto » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:41 am

Thanks for sharing your experience.

What’s the shortest amount of time between your husband being inside your mom and you? It think it would be hot that his cum would be inside you and your mom at the same time.

typerope77
Prepubescent

Unread post by typerope77 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:08 am

Just popping in to say this is one of the hottest scenarios I’ve ever read here and I look forward to following where you all decide to take it, thanks for sharing!

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:33 am

ok, this seems to be taking a turn...#2 & 3 sound too weird...do you really want to be with your Dad watching Mom and Hubby play? Or, you playing with your Mom? Incest is still a huge no-no for most, including the legal system.

Your fantasies are yours...not up to me to judge.

Que the banjo music....

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:29 am

SilverStag wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:33 am
ok, this seems to be taking a turn...#2 & 3 sound too weird...do you really want to be with your Dad watching Mom and Hubby play? Or, you playing with your Mom? Incest is still a huge no-no for most, including the legal system.
I know. Please forgive me my stray kinky thoughts.

Would I watch them with my Dad? If we were fully clothed and voyeurs only, yes. Dad has talked to me about sex a lot ever since I walked in on Mom and a lover years ago. His insights and responses would be helpful, I think.

Would I consider actually playing with Mom? I don't know. The story I linked to was lovely and exciting, so maybe. But I have Brent and Dad to talk to (and maybe a friend or two), and I'm sure I will receive some scolding and some advice.

AwkwardCouple
Trainable

Unread post by AwkwardCouple » Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:41 am

sophie_joy wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:29 am
SilverStag wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:33 am
I know. Please forgive me my stray kinky thoughts.

Would I watch them with my Dad? If we were fully clothed and voyeurs only, yes. Dad has talked to me about sex a lot ever since I walked in on Mom and a lover years ago. His insights and responses would be helpful, I think.

Would I consider actually playing with Mom? I don't know. The story I linked to was lovely and exciting, so maybe. But I have Brent and Dad to talk to (and maybe a friend or two), and I'm sure I will receive some scolding and some advice.
So the hangs up about incest are understandable as historically it has caused many problems but in this situation, you should just do what your comfortable with, as long as protection is used, everyone is consenting and your just having fun i don't see the problem,

Why do you expect a scolding?

Going to read the story you linked to later, do you have an account over on literotica we can follow?

Pressingher
Virgin

Unread post by Pressingher » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:27 pm

Imagine kink shaming in a cuckold forum. Adultery is illegal in many places as well, it's a "no no for most people" as well. OP, you have nothing to apologize for, this is supposed to be a safe place for you to explore and share, I like to think most of us understand that.
Press her with hard body pressure.

Shiphead
Trainable

Unread post by Shiphead » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:32 pm

Wow. Quite the story. I will read the link you posted to try and figure out the dynamics.
Before I read it, did you start off as a hotwife or were you and Brent swingers?
Did it start before or after marriage?
I think it sounds hot for Brent. The part that is difficult for me is dad doing a daughter. Even mom doing the son is better in my mind. Also it is a little different having a father discuss their sex lives.
Is your dad a cuckold and your mom hotwive? Does your dad clean up your mom or suck cock?
There was another story on here where eventually the two daughters, mom, dad and onr SIL all took orders from the other SIL. It was pretty hot but kinda died out.
Thanks for sharing. How about a body pic without the face? Would love to see what Brent is getting...

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:51 pm

Pressingher wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:27 pm
Imagine kink shaming in a cuckold forum. Adultery is illegal in many places as well, it's a "no no for most people" as well. OP, you have nothing to apologize for, this is supposed to be a safe place for you to explore and share, I like to think most of us understand that.
Couldn't agree more. If they are all consenting adults then live your best life, and please tell us all about it.

There was a thread by the user family_cuckold and everyone was cheering them on, I see no reason why this thread shouldn't receive the same positive attention. If some people don't like it then there are plenty of other threads they can read.

For what it's worth, I'd love to hear our thread owner give her option 3 a try. Everything is all already out in the open, so why not take the step of enjoying the action together. I wonder if your father would enjoy cleaning up your mother after Brent finishes inside her? Or maybe you both would?

SixInchDick
Experienced

Unread post by SixInchDick » Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:53 am

Damn this is a hot story, thanks for sharing. Following for more updates...

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:12 am

Shiphead wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:32 pm
Wow. Quite the story. I will read the link you posted to try and figure out the dynamics.
Before I read it, did you start off as a hotwife or were you and Brent swingers?
Is your dad a cuckold and your mom hotwive? Does your dad clean up your mom or suck cock?
.... How about a body pic without the face? Would love to see what Brent is getting...
Before we were married, Brent and Ralph were college roommates. Brent's then girlfriend, Rebecca, was seduced by Ralph and left Brent, eventually marrying Ralph.

So, Brent and I got together, and got married, and then - well, I slept with Ralph. That's how it started. The fact that Ralph "stole" both Rebecca and me from Brent was the start of Brent's cuckold life.

As for Mom and Dad, they have a longtime cuckold relationship. Dad was able to tell me (educate me, I guess) about what a cuckold feels and needs. That has been very helpful. It probably has saved me from many mistakes.

Dad doesn't have sex with Mom, but wants to. And he is okay with that because, I guess, that's what being a cuckold is. Neither of them tells me details about how Dad relates to Mom's lovers. The information I get is about what a cuckold needs, and I am very grateful for that.

I don't think of myself as a cuckoldress, which is why this thread is on the Hotwife Forum. I do think of myself as a fortunate hotwife.

And, as I said earlier, my days of posting picture on this site are over. It took me quite awhile to even come back and be willing to post after being burned.

binottny
Virgin

Unread post by binottny » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:49 am

Thank you for sharing an incredibly exciting and interesting story with us. I’m sorry to hear you got burned by someone on this forum. The fact of the matter is that some people can be manipulative, jealous, vindictive, basically shitty human beings. I hope the relationship between you four continues to grow. Good luck!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:09 am

sophie_joy wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:03 am
After months of hinting, and outright asking, my mother finally got what she wanted. Sex with my husband.

Hubby had been looking forward to it, because Mom's a babe. I had been the one resisting. I finally decided allowing two people I love to have an experience they desire was the right thing to do, and I gave the OK.

Talking to hubby afterward, I wanted to know how Mom and I compare (and I wanted to be better!) He said,

"She's very similar to you in bed. Same noises, cums the same way. But her legs are longer and she can wrap them around me."

"You like that better?" (Please say no!)

"Yes."

"So who would you rather fuck?"

"Both of you."

Sigh.

Mom was ecstatic when I talked to her. She said Brent has the hardest dick she's ever had. He was great with his mouth. She felt young again. She begged me to let her be part of his sex life going forward.

I asked Mom if she was going to be sleeping with other men. Her response: "Not if Brent can keep us both satisfied."

So there we are. I feel like I'm in competition with my mother. But it does make me want to jump his bones and prove I'm the best.
I think it would be a healthy competition! You both should hop his bones and pleasure him! I'm sure both of you would like it, and he would love it, too! Have you thought of doing an FMF? That could be an exciting thing for him and then he'd get to compare you side by side and by gosh I'd say you'd win with you being younger and with more stamina!! ;)

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:12 am

sophie_joy wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:12 am
Shiphead wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:32 pm
.... How about a body pic without the face? Would love to see what Brent is getting...
Before we were married, Brent and Ralph were college roommates. Brent's then girlfriend, Rebecca, was seduced by Ralph and left Brent, eventually marrying Ralph.

So, Brent and I got together, and got married, and then - well, I slept with Ralph. That's how it started. The fact that Ralph "stole" both Rebecca and me from Brent was the start of Brent's cuckold life.

As for Mom and Dad, they have a longtime cuckold relationship. Dad was able to tell me (educate me, I guess) about what a cuckold feels and needs. That has been very helpful. It probably has saved me from many mistakes.

Dad doesn't have sex with Mom, but wants to. And he is okay with that because, I guess, that's what being a cuckold is. Neither of them tells me details about how Dad relates to Mom's lovers. The information I get is about what a cuckold needs, and I am very grateful for that.

I don't think of myself as a cuckoldress, which is why this thread is on the Hotwife Forum. I do think of myself as a fortunate hotwife.

And, as I said earlier, my days of posting picture on this site are over. It took me quite awhile to even come back and be willing to post after being burned.
Sounds like you have a wonderful family history when it comes to cuckolding!
That's too bad that you were burned! You totally deserved better!