Mom's a hotwife... and scores with my husband

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Domingo-ITA
Trainable

Re: Mom's a hotwife... and scores with my husband

Unread post by Domingo-ITA » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:11 am

Sophie, I’ve just read your story with Brent, Ralph and Rebecca. Very hot. And this story of your mom with your husband is hot as well!

AwkwardCouple
Trainable

Unread post by AwkwardCouple » Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:41 pm

Beautiful thread, do you think you might join the two of them at some point in bed and have opportunity to share in the fun

reader01810
Player

Unread post by reader01810 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:07 pm

This thread is incredibly hot 🥵 Please continue with updates.

nakedsa77
Virgin

Unread post by nakedsa77 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:22 am

sophie_joy wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:16 am
Dad is a good man, who likes his wife to enjoy herself. He has talked to me openly about what a man needs if the wife is going to be adventurous. He says a man needs sex, so the wife should be attentive. Handjobs can keep him happy, allowing her vagina to be dedicated to others, if that's what the couple wants. So says Dad.

Mom loves him, but husband dick isn't what she's looking for right now. She keeps him happy (probably right now with stories about Brent).
Wow this thread is hot. I'm sitting here naked, stroking and edging reading all the questions and answers. Now my question, do you think you will help out your Dad if the need arises with a hand job?

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:39 pm

And this is why these threads die. OP comes in with a hot story, and guys come in jerking off and start taking the thread down their own perverted fantasies while they crank one out instead of what the thread was originally about. This why we can't have nice things...

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:05 pm

Jerking off, perverted fantasies? Oh my!

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:58 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:05 pm
I mean, asking the OP if she plans on jerking off her biological father... probably isn't the best way to get her to come back and continue the thread is it?

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:54 am

Gotcha! 👍

FLHD_GottaHottie
Virgin

Unread post by FLHD_GottaHottie » Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:56 pm

Pufferfish wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:39 pm
And this is why these threads die. OP comes in with a hot story, and guys come in jerking off and start taking the thread down their own perverted fantasies while they crank one out instead of what the thread was originally about. This why we can't have nice things...
:up:

Every damn day and happens much more than even 5 years ago.

hwcurious1969
Experienced

Unread post by hwcurious1969 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:57 pm

Bump.. would love to hear an update!

Anax81
Experienced

Unread post by Anax81 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:12 am

Pufferfish wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:58 am
4herpleasure89 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:05 pm
I mean, asking the OP if she plans on jerking off her biological father... probably isn't the best way to get her to come back and continue the thread is it?
Absolutely agree

uhhhhhhh
Prepubescent

Unread post by uhhhhhhh » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:25 pm

What…The…Actual…Fuck?

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:30 am

troilusand wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:39 pm
Love this thread, Sophie Joy!

While I have no personal inclination towards incest, or in this case, in-law-cest, I find it fascinating! As a pervert, I enjoy reading about others' perversions. And to have a cuckquean allowing her CUCKOLD to fuck her mother...that's just WILD!

As it's been a few weeks since you started posting, you should again ask your husband whom he prefers to fuck: you or Mom. He might think you're now ready for the truth! :shock:

Keep us informed. BTW, what are your ages? Is Mom still fertile... :o

Troilus
Troilus, I took your advice and asked again. He said, "Do you really want to know?"

I think that gave me the answer. But I do realize that she is new to him and new relationships are more exciting. Farmgirl writes about how boyfriends cocks are better just becuase they are not "husband cock." I think the same is probably true about women's bodies It's not your wife's body, so it's super-exciting.

I watched the two of them just once. Mom is very good at what she does. It is humbling to think I can learn from her about fucking my own husband! I am still working through my feelings, but overall I am happy for the two of them. It's been the better part of a year, and they are still at it.

Oh, and no... Mom is not fertile. That is not an issue. This is just sex and comfort.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:34 am

AwkwardCouple wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:41 pm
Beautiful thread, do you think you might join the two of them at some point in bed and have opportunity to share in the fun
My head's not there yet, but it is possible. I read a story once about a woman who had her mother fuck her fiance to get her approval, and then joined them in bed. It did turn me on. I can imagine it if wasn't just a FMF threesome, but a man who loves two women and wants to have them both.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:38 am

Domingo-ITA wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:11 am
Sophie, I’ve just read your story with Brent, Ralph and Rebecca. Very hot. And this story of your mom with your husband is hot as well!
Thank you, Domingo. That is the most important story of my life. Ralph took Rebecca from my hubby, and then took me from him, too (although he didn't lose me!). Everything we are as a couple - weirdness and eroticism - has it's roots in that story.

Come to think of it, the fact that Brent lost Rebecca and then had me seduced by the same man may help explain why having Mom right now is so comforting for him. I really am happy for them both.

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:35 am

That sounds interesting. Can someone please post a link?
Thanks!

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:06 pm

It would be too weird for me.

Shauncuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Shauncuckold » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:05 pm

Your marriage with Brent it’s very interesting. Would love to hear more!!!

Mr. Swan
Our story: Kendall Swan opens up her marriage (& her legs) viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64321

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:41 pm

sophie_joy wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:03 am
After months of hinting, and outright asking, my mother finally got what she wanted. Sex with my husband.

Hubby had been looking forward to it, because Mom's a babe. I had been the one resisting. I finally decided allowing two people I love to have an experience they desire was the right thing to do, and I gave the OK.

Mom was ecstatic when I talked to her. She said Brent has the hardest dick she's ever had. He was great with his mouth. She felt young again. She begged me to let her be part of his sex life going forward.

I asked Mom if she was going to be sleeping with other men. Her response: "Not if Brent can keep us both satisfied."

So there we are. I feel like I'm in competition with my mother. But it does make me want to jump his bones and prove I'm the best.
Best family tradition I have read in a while. I would love fucking my hot mom-in-law. She recently confessed to my wife that she too had at least one affair since marrying. My wife isn't as forthcoming when asked, and so far we think that's best. But times change. If Gigi thinks the circumstances are right, she may tell her about our hotwife arrangement. It's certainly helped our solid marriage.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:49 am

In a private message, I was asked if I could post a picture of my Mom. The answer to that is no, for two reasons:

1. About a decade ago, I posted pictures of the four of us (me, Brent, Rebecca, and Ralph) who were very much entwined at the time. Someone on this Board recognized and doxxed one of us. The administrator at the time was not helpful. This was a big problem because one of us is a high profile person.

2. Mom wouldn't be comfortable. She isn't old, and her body is wonderful (I saw it one time in action with Brent). But we all have self-images to protect. Farmgirl, one of the sexiest women on this site, has never posted a picture. HerNumber1 calls her "my petite redhead," so I have a mental image. Farmgirl was 60 when her husband began posting in October 2015, so my math says she's 68. She's entitled to some privacy, and so is my mom, even if they would likely be lusted after at whatever age.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:55 am

The mystery is exciting anyway. When I first read the Jane story I really wanted to see pictures because she intrigued me so much which sparked our journey. She did post a couple eventually then removed them. But I don’t need pictures to see her as one of the most alluring and sexy hotwives ever.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:06 am

Now go listen to the song The Lodger by Jake Thackray, lol!

AwkwardCouple
Trainable

Unread post by AwkwardCouple » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:21 pm

sophie_joy wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:34 am
AwkwardCouple wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:41 pm
My head's not there yet, but it is possible. I read a story once about a woman who had her mother fuck her fiance to get her approval, and then joined them in bed. It did turn me on. I can imagine it if wasn't just a FMF threesome, but a man who loves two women and wants to have them both.
I think it would be really magical if you get to the point where you can share this deeper connection, and looks like the fact that similar stories turn you on makes it sound like your half way there,

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:09 am

Wow just stared reading this thread. This is super hot! Hope Sophie keeps this going for a long time. Thanks for sharing this with us. How often does your hubby meet up with your mother?

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:26 am

Magellanic29 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:09 am
Wow just stared reading this thread. This is super hot! Hope Sophie keeps this going for a long time. Thanks for sharing this with us. How often does your hubby meet up with your mother?
They get together about once a week right now. This is something I have mixed feelings about. On the one hand, there is some jealousy if he sees her too often. On the other hand, I would prefer that he keeps her satisfied so that she doesn't need other men in her bed.

I don't know how you cuckolds do it! This is complex!!