Mom's a hotwife... and scores with my husband

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Shiphead
Trainable

Re: Mom's a hotwife... and scores with my husband

Unread post by Shiphead » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:30 pm

Sorry you were burned previously. It takes just one person to screw it up for everyone. But are just so many trolls online who's only purpose is to cause problems. Sorry for them. But your story is really hot. Keep up enjoying your wonderful and fulfilling sex life.

Pressingher
Virgin

Unread post by Pressingher » Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:08 pm

Yeah, our loss, I bet you are tasty looking little something. But I love you openess here. Amazing daughter too, being so selfless you let your mother's
fantasy come true even though you had mixed feelings. In my eyes you have become the source of half a dozen people having a sexual experiences they never thought they could. Let's not forget the legion reading your posts and getting off/having hot sex either S/Os to alleviate the hornieness.
Press her with hard body pressure.

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:04 am

This is such an erotic an amazing story! If I may make a humble suggestion, please don't let anyone tell you how your relationships should progress...if it feels right, that's all that matters. :-)

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:06 am

FamilyCuckold wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:04 am
This is such an erotic an amazing story! If I may make a humble suggestion, please don't let anyone tell you how your relationships should progress...if it feels right, that's all that matters. :-)
I wholeheartedly agree!!

Luvhotwives95
Prepubescent

Unread post by Luvhotwives95 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:03 pm

FamilyCuckold wrote:
Family Cuckold when can we expect an update from you!!!

Pressingher
Virgin

Unread post by Pressingher » Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:18 pm

FamilyCuckold wrote:
Wisdom from the legend himself.
Press her with hard body pressure.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:22 pm

FamilyCuckold wrote:
Nice to see the legend and the luckiest man alive posting!

Motet
Prepubescent

Unread post by Motet » Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:41 am

This has to be one of the very hottest threads on this site!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:22 pm

Motet wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:41 am
This has to be one of the very hottest threads on this site!
I have to completely agree!!

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:37 pm

As unconventional as it is, it really is a hot thread. It’s not for everyone but it seems to work for them. That’s all that matters. Keep the posts coming.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:46 pm

Gulfcpl wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:37 pm
As unconventional as it is, it really is a hot thread. It’s not for everyone but it seems to work for them. That’s all that matters. Keep the posts coming.
I agree...as long as it works for them nothing else should really matter.

Wannabecuck2468
Trainable

Unread post by Wannabecuck2468 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:38 pm

This has been great reading. Who wouldn't love a mum and daughter 3some, especially if the mum is hot and her daughter and hubby are all for it

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:33 am

No threesome at this point. But I've come a long way in one respect. For a long time I resisted the idea of my husband and my mother having sex. But once I accepted the idea, and the fact of it, I realized that this is maybe the best possible arrangement. After all, my mother's not a threat. Hubby isn't going to ditch me and marry her! I get jealous thinking that Mom is better than me in bed, but I have absolutely no fear that his woman is going to steal my man.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:36 am

sophie_joy wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:33 am
No threesome at this point. But I've come a long way in one respect. For a long time I resisted the idea of my husband and my mother having sex. But once I accepted the idea, and the fact of it, I realized that this is maybe the best possible arrangement. After all, my mother's not a threat. Hubby isn't going to ditch me and marry her! I get jealous thinking that Mom is better than me in bed, but I have absolutely no fear that his woman is going to steal my man.
It's wonderful that you are so understanding and trusting!

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:54 am

I think the point is, I don't have to be trusting. Hubby isn't going to leave me for a woman a generation older. He's just going to enjoy the heck out of her!

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:08 am

sophie_joy wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:54 am
I think the point is, I don't have to be trusting. Hubby isn't going to leave me for a woman a generation older. He's just going to enjoy the heck out of her!
That's a beautiful thing to say.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:52 am

sophie_joy wrote:
You're so right!!

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:25 am

Your absolutely correct, and there is no need to compare yourself to your mum your age who your are

If you want to make up a 3sum go for it, you can just both focus on hubby. Maybe start off with your giving hubby and BJ then pulling back and let mum take over, let dad watch if you want he has seen mum with men before and he know hubby and mum play together

Play it with mum as a thanksgiving surprise

rogerroger1967
Experienced

Unread post by rogerroger1967 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:22 pm

sophie_joy wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:33 am
I hear the name Rebecca on OHW and I think of a woman I used to chat with here and offline. I believe she lived in CA. Here name is Rebecca. She went by the name WillsRebecca. This goes back more than 10 years ago. Probably closer to 15. She eventually had to step away from things. Can't remember why, but she was wonderful.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your story. It is very fascinating. It is tough because you see there is an end to this (maybe sooner rather than later) and your husband is happy having his cake and eating it to, you could say.

I've been married for 25+ years, and have been with a number of hotwives, couples, cucks, had several gf's, shared a few. I've lead an interesting sexual life and don't have any complaints. Being jealous of knowing your partner is having sex with someone else can get to you. A lot of it has to do with control and self confidence. This lifestyle is not for everyone, but it's fun if you can be part of it.

I hope we get more updates about you, hubby, mom, Ralph, and everyone else who happens to wander into your wonderful world. Have fun!!!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:14 am

Any updates?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:04 am

sophie_joy wrote:
This is a pretty hot thread... As long the 3 of you - you, your Mom and your hubby (and your Dad too) - are enjoying this adventure, its great. Both you and Mom seem to be hot!

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:36 am

Although complex sexual situations involving family members (or even close friends) is outside my personal comfort zone, I got to admit your situation is very interesting. I am curious about a few things...

1) How did you and your husband embark on hotwifing and how did you find out about your mother and father's lifestyle? Please forgive me if this has been described elsewhere. What I am curious to know is if their lifestyle had a possible influence on you and your husband, or if your mutual sense of unorthodox adventure was coincidental or connected in some unconscious way.

2) You describe a sense of jealousy and angst regarding your husband and your Mom. I am curious if that jealousy/angst is arousing to you in some degree? Not the part about your Mom per se, but the part about seeing your husband enjoying another woman. I started a thread a while ago pondering questions about the differences between men and women regarding compersion and arousal due to the tease of jealousy. Your situation is rather rare and I am very curious to hear your perspective.

Thanks for sharing your journey with us, Sophie!
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

Hobby_Fan
Experienced

Unread post by Hobby_Fan » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:30 am

Thank you for sharing your story and your struggles with it. Fascinating.

Hobby_Fan
Experienced

Unread post by Hobby_Fan » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:38 am

sophie_joy wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:26 am
If anyone is interested, here is the erotic story that made me become open to this idea: https://www.literotica.com/s/generations-2
Wow! Fun story.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:18 am

sophie_joy wrote:
Tell us what's happening.