A question for the guys

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

How would you like the other guy fuck your wife?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:59 am

With passion and feelings like they are a couple
28%
Treat her like a piece of meat and turn her into a slut
17%
Mix of both of the above
55%

Total votes: 338

DavaoMike
Player

Re: A question for the guys

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:31 am

My wife, Maricel, is very much in love with her long-term boyfriend, Adam, who lives with us. I’m very secure in our marriage and know that she loves me and is committed to me. I must admit that I am very much aroused by Maricel’s and Adam’s deep emotional connection, and the fact that they regularly make love, not just have sex.

DM

davecarnality
Prepubescent

Unread post by davecarnality » Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:02 am

Because I am a wannabe in this regard, my feelings and outlook may change with the reality. But, I would choose neither of the two options offered in the way they are worded. Ideally, I want to see some chemistry and mutual attraction between my wife and her lover, but not romantic "love". During their play I would want her thoroughly and unforgettably fucked. Their activity and technique should vary from session to session, but she should be made to do some things outside her comfort zone. I want to witness her giving herself to him without restraint.

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:34 am

RobittusinUK wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:39 am
One aspect that always interests me. I'm incredibly proud of her and really want to shout about it from the rooftops. Once, after she'd spent a night with a fwb, she met me in a coffee shop. As she greeted me with a kiss, she whispered: "I was busy thirty minutes ago." I asked: "Does that mean ...?" She nodded with a naughty smile. I really wanted to jump on the table and address everyone in the cafe: "This is my wife. She was fucked by another man half-an-hour ago and his spunk is still in her. How magnificent is that?"
That's so cool and relatable!! I wish I had overheard you both talk about what happened. I know what you mean with that proud feeling. It makes you feel that you really did it together. And, to be out in public, knowing that that she's wet down there with someone else's cum in her, that's just mind-blowing.

RobittusinUK
Virgin

Unread post by RobittusinUK » Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:51 am

Ijustloveher wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:34 am
That's so cool and relatable!! I wish I had overheard you both talk about what happened. I know what you mean with that proud feeling. It makes you feel that you really did it together. And, to be out in public, knowing that that she's wet down there with someone else's cum in her, that's just mind-blowing.
Thank you. It's definitely part of the excitement for me. What I call a 'sexy secret'. I love the mix of 'normal' (husband and wife in a cafe together) and 'adventurous' (she freshly-fucked by another man and still full of his semen).
Have had two partners in the hotwife lifestyle: a sub gf; and then my wife who passed away last year. I am a widower, ever hopeful of finding a new hotwife to return to the lifestyle.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:00 pm

RobittusinUK wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:51 am
Ijustloveher wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:34 am
Thank you. It's definitely part of the excitement for me. What I call a 'sexy secret'. I love the mix of 'normal' (husband and wife in a cafe together) and 'adventurous' (she freshly-fucked by another man and still full of his semen).

That is equally exciting for me and my Number1!

RobittusinUK
Virgin

Unread post by RobittusinUK » Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:21 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:00 pm

It is pleasing to know it thrills a hotwife too. Being with her husband in public when freshly fucked by another. :D
Have had two partners in the hotwife lifestyle: a sub gf; and then my wife who passed away last year. I am a widower, ever hopeful of finding a new hotwife to return to the lifestyle.

leo-cpl
Experienced

Unread post by leo-cpl » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:52 pm

Thought would bump up this thread :)

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:14 am

RobittusinUK wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:21 am
Farmgirl wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:00 pm

It is pleasing to know it thrills a hotwife too. Being with her husband in public when freshly fucked by another. :D
always good to know!!

Jab4957
Virgin

Unread post by Jab4957 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:20 pm

Definitely with passion over rough. My wife is not very deep, so when they gorough it goes from pleasure to pain for her…

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:40 pm

daveandjan wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:28 am
Hasn't happened yet but I want it to start out with passion and end up with raw, hard, really hard fucking.
Has she said what she wants

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:26 pm

I prefers guy to Fuck her but my wife only want guys that will make love to her. My wife says she like this one older guy because he a gentleman and he would NEVER fuck her like a piece of meat. The last time she was with him he was on top of her when he picked up the pace a little bit. My wife jokingly said “ slow down old man, I don’t want you to have a heart attack”. The old guy got an evil look on his face. He put my wife’s legs on his shoulders and started pound the living daylights out of her. He slammed her from one orgasm to another. So, that was the time we’re both got what we wanted.

9214s
Trainable

Unread post by 9214s » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:31 pm

I’d want the guy to fuck my wife and use her as for me that’s much more of a turn on, especially if my hotwife demanded I treat her like a queen when another man who’s more adequate in bed than me gets to treat her however he wants.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:51 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:37 pm
Thanks, Des. :D
I'm effin' Free Range!
🤔 ... Fully organic?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:28 am

bltn1966 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:26 pm
I prefers guy to Fuck her but my wife only want guys that will make love to her. My wife says she like this one older guy because he a gentleman and he would NEVER fuck her like a piece of meat. The last time she was with him he was on top of her when he picked up the pace a little bit. My wife jokingly said “ slow down old man, I don’t want you to have a heart attack”. The old guy got an evil look on his face. He put my wife’s legs on his shoulders and started pound the living daylights out of her. He slammed her from one orgasm to another. So, that was the time we’re both got what we wanted.
This "old" guys' exploits give me hope for when I get older! lol

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:47 am

OZCPL wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:40 pm
daveandjan wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:28 am
Hasn't happened yet but I want it to start out with passion and end up with raw, hard, really hard fucking.
Has she said what she wants
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69487#p1387828

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:56 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:51 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:37 pm
Thanks, Des. :D
I'm effin' Free Range!