A question for the guys

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

How would you like the other guy fuck your wife?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:59 am

With passion and feelings like they are a couple
28%
Treat her like a piece of meat and turn her into a slut
17%
Mix of both of the above
55%

Total votes: 338

leo-cpl
Experienced

A question for the guys

Unread post by leo-cpl » Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:59 am

A question to all husbands, cucks, bfs, stags out there........How would you want the other guy to fuck your wife. Choose one option

Pufferfish
Player

Re: A question for the guys

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:15 am

My wife enjoys the contrast. I treat her with love. They treat her with lust. And personally, that's my preference too. I like to watch her get rode, or ride the guy hard. Real hard. So... slut.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:34 am

When we fuck, it's more passion and feeling, when others fuck her it's more pounding and FUCKING.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:28 am

Hasn't happened yet but I want it to start out with passion and end up with raw, hard, really hard fucking.

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:51 am

I voted mix of both because that’s what she likes and I love to see her get really passionate with a guy. It starts out that way and just naturally moves to more lust filled fucking

rogerbaulk
Trainable

Unread post by rogerbaulk » Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:55 am

My wife has genuine feeling for an ex-boyfriend that she has never actually fucked. She fantasizes about fucking him every day. If she ever gets the chance, it will be heavily romantic with lots of kissing and hard, hard orgasms. At the same time, she fantasizes about him being dominant and fucking her very roughly. She wants him to make her a complete slut. She says she won't wear panties. She wants him to fuck her in every room in the house. She wants him to cum on her face and in her mouth. She actually told me all this!

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:03 am

I can tell the difference between plain 'ol fucking, and lovemaking. I prefer to see KK engaged in the latter; the erotic intimacy, passion, vocalization, the whole experience is just hotter than watching some guy bang her.

If KK were answering this poll, she'd almost certainly select the blend/mix - there are times when she just wants to get fucked, or experience a quickie...

Newinthecity
Virgin

Unread post by Newinthecity » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:06 am

I would like him to fuck my lovely wife quite hard, mounting her from behind, pulling her hair, spanking her ass, calling her names, etc. Perhaps the fact that she is (apparently) quite conservative makes seeing her treated like a whore, and not like the respectable married woman that she is, trully intoxicating!
However, I also find the idea of her having more romantic sex with a handsome and younger bull extremely hot...
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex”

My intro: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=63146

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:52 am

Passion and feeling is for my wife and I together. Other men can treat her like a slut. That way she can be a good wife, and a naughty girl at the same time.

BrunetteLover
Experienced

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:39 am

With skill. Unfortunately the world is full of men who are not very good at it.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:48 am

I and my wife fuck with passion, when the other guys fuck her we use them like a toy and we both like it when they fuck her hard and deep, I love watching and jerking off.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:06 am

It really depends on a lot of factors, but ultimately I just want her to have a good time. Sometimes she wants the more passionate feel, sometimes she wants to be absolutely railed.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:55 am

Marie is only looking for guys that will “make love” to her. She said she don’t want to be treated like a piece of meat. But the only time I’ve seen and heard her squirt is when a guy is mercilessly fucking the shit out of her. My wife’s rule with any guy is for him to STOP and let her recover whenever she cums. This one young guy forgot that rule. Marie started cumming when he was fucking her doggy style. Marie lunged forward and collapsed onto her stomach when he didn’t stop. The guy quickly and roughly mounted her and stuck his dick back in. He went back to pounding her hard as he could. After awhile Marie stopped screaming. She suddenly went completely silent with her mouth wide open. She went into a catatonic like state. I could clearly hear her squirting as the guy fucked her. When he stopped Marie, still cumming, put both hands over her pussy and rolled around on the bed. A few years later another guy relentlessly fucked her as she was bent over the end of a bed. She was unable to get away from him as he fucked her like there was no tomorrow. He made her go into an orgasmic catatonic squirting state too. Seeing and HEARING my wife made to squirt is the best thing in the world.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:06 am

My wife is free-range and husbandly unrestricted. She reacts openly with passion and feelings when other men fuck her. She tells many, "I love you," when their dicks are pounding her pussy. Each of us likes it that way, and I'm intensely excited when the two of them are united in body and mind as one. :P That has never been a problem within our marriage. We consider it a normal way of life and each of us is honest with the other about it.

Her guys are fully aware I'm grateful for their sexual relationships with my wife, and she frequently expresses her pleasure that we see things the same way. I'm one of those husbands who sleeps in our guest room when she has a visitor for the night in our marital bed. We learned soon after she began having sex with others that sex is far better for her and most of her men if I'm not in the same room. I watch only whenever I can stay out of sight while other men are fucking her.

She was 28 when we first entered this way of life, She is now 36 and in her prime.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:42 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:06 am
My wife is free-range and husbandly unrestricted. She reacts openly with passion and feelings when other men fuck her. She tells many, "I love you," when their dicks are pounding her pussy. Each of us likes it that way, and I'm intensely excited when the two of them are united in body and mind as one. :P That has never been a problem within our marriage. We consider it a normal way of life and each of us is honest with the other about it.

Her guys are fully aware I'm grateful for their sexual relationships with my wife, and she frequently expresses her pleasure that we see things the same way. I'm one of those husbands who sleeps in our guest room when she has a visitor for the night in our marital bed. We learned soon after she began having sex with others that sex is far better for her and most of her men if I'm not in the same room. I watch only whenever I can stay out of sight while other men are fucking her.

She was 28 when we first entered this way of life, She is now 36 and in her prime.

~ Des

Well expressed, Des.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:57 am

Des 31 wrote:

~ Des
If only I could be so cool about it my wife would love me even better...

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:49 am

Both

My wife likes ME to fuck her and pound her like the slut she is, too…

Harold 1Lulu23
Virgin

Unread post by Harold 1Lulu23 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:04 pm

I have always found it to be a real sexual turn on watching my wife with other men and after watching her with many other guys I began to imagin her going black. Afterr spending alot of time convincing her, I finally made the arraingments with a black guy that I knew through work. She seemed to really enjoy that first meeting and wanted more. It has now progressed to the point where he is totally dominant with her. He sometimes makes her do others and always makes her beg for his cock. This has gone further than I intended but she doesn't want to stop.

Swe_male
Virgin

Unread post by Swe_male » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:03 am

Hasn't happened yet but I would like her to get a new experience in bed with a new man. That he could give her something other than I can.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:12 pm

Des 31 wrote:

~ Des

Des,
I love the term "free range" :D! Mind if I adopt it?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:45 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:12 pm
Des 31 wrote:

~ Des

Des,
Please do, FG.... She jokingly uses that word and others at times when we talk. I was the first to coin the term in our conversations. She is originally from the Deep South and that may be a reason she liked it. I found I liked it too when I heard her repeat it. :lol: It seems to fit her personality and freedom to have sex with whoever, whenever, and wherever.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:53 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:45 am
Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:12 pm
Des 31 wrote:

~ Des

Des,
Please do, FG.... She jokingly uses that word and others at times when we talk. I was the first to coin the term in our conversations. She is originally from the Deep South and that may be a reason she liked it. I found I liked it too when I heard her repeat it. :lol: It seems to fit her personality and freedom to have sex with whoever, whenever, and wherever.

~ Des
"Free range" is certainly a healthier fare

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:24 pm

I'd hope he'd fuck her like she loves to be fucked: hard & rough. She's not shy about telling men how she loves to be fucked.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:37 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:45 am

~ Des

Thanks, Des. :D
I'm effin' Free Range!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:40 pm

Parsifal wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:53 pm
"Free range" is certainly a healthier fare

I'm low cal. while very satisfying :D.