To Watch or not to Watch?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
glassfull
Trainable

To Watch or not to Watch?

Unread post by glassfull » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:23 am

Question for cuckolds, stags and hotwives.

For the cuckolds and stags, do you prefer your wife to entertain her men without you, or do you prefer to watch her take her pleasure, maybe join in? Comments and stories to illustrate would be interesting.

And hotwives, what is your preference and why? Has your attitude (or hubby's) changed over the years? Assuming the man is known and safety is not a concern, what are the pros and cons in your mind?

parklife
$2 Ho

Re: To Watch or not to Watch?

Unread post by parklife » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:13 pm

While I would like to watch this me time just to have that experience, in general I’m a not watch husband and both my wife and I prefer it that way.

She gets to have an experience that is solely about her and her FWB. When this started, it was more a fantasy exploration (of mine) and I wasn’t sure how I would handle being present so from the get go, we were good with her having her fun and returning to me after. As the years have progressed, I fee confident in myself and us and could see it live and someday I hope to do so but no rush and if it never happens, I won’t be terribly let down.

What started as fantasy fulfillment has morphed into my wife experiencing and being able to express herself sexually as she chooses to do so with her friendships/relationships. I don’t have a need to be a part of every friendship she has, so she has the freedom to explore on her own. It’s now a part of who she is and how she experiences life.

It has certainly allowed herself to immerse herself in a shared experience…. That experience just occurs between the two of them without distraction of a third for which to perform. I’m sure it eases everyone mindset.

That all being said, my wife only plays with friends who she has had an existing non-sexual relationship that has turned sexual. So, there are no safety concerns per se. we have just never had to cross that bridge up until this point.

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:47 pm

I always thought I'd want to watch, and it's been pretty hot. However, I think the hottest is when she goes out alone and then I get texts of pics or videos throughout the night.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:04 pm

My preference is to play solo. It allows me to be me rather than a performer in a show. I'm blessed that my husband wants me to fully enjoy being a Hotwife and for me to be myself my way.

I_watch_Mermaids
Player

Unread post by I_watch_Mermaids » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:50 pm

I'd like to watch always, but I cannot always attend the festivities. If I get pics and vids, great! But sometimes I get nothing, so I ask her to pour out the details when she gets home.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:45 am

watching her is one of my favorite things to do, however she has chosen to not allow me to watch her anymore. sometimes she'll send me a txt with a pic of the guy's huge dick

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:47 am

There's nothing I enjoy more than watching my wife. I had thought that she would prefer the privacy to do her own thing rather than perform for me as Farmgirl stated, and she's incredibly shy, but I at least wanted to watch the first time kind of like watching her lose her virginity there was only going to be one "first time". Luckily, my wife enjoyed my being there and found comfort in it, and felt a greater sense of including me as this was something we wanted to do together rather than just her doing her own thing. There is nothing sexier than seeing her look at me and giggle as she sucks another guys cock, and nothing brings a bigger smile to my face which makes her feel good. I prefer not to join in and would rather wait my turn, although I would if she wanted me to.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

Iamgroot
Experienced

Unread post by Iamgroot » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:12 am

So our play friend is so much like me. He is almost like my little brother. He enjoys watching her and me as much as I do of them. He is with us on a short 3-day trip currently. He almost slipped into bed with her this morning when I got up to go soak in the hot springs. I warned him she loves her sleep, so he didn't wake her up. He is married, but my wife feels like his second wife with benefits since his doesn't give him anything.

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:42 am

Both scenarios excited me in different ways. Sometimes she might have been with one of them for an evening while I babysat our kids or maybe they'd spend the night together downstairs. She used to fuck one of them every Monday that I was at work and occasionally she'd go away with him for a whole weekend that I was working so I'd have to drop the kids off at her mum's. She'd became aware of our arrangement some years earlier so it was kinda exciting knowing she knew what her daughter was doing.
It was so hard to concentrate on work or anything else while she was with a lover and the feeling of excitement was hard to describe. When she used to blow a colleague on the way home every day I got her to leave her bra undone after he'd undone it. Seeing her come home like that was a massive turn on.
But I also loved watching her with another man, knowing I'd be eating his cum once she'd drained him. Seeing them enjoy playing with her naked body and using her like that was also exciting.
It's hard to choose what excited me more.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:21 am

glassfull wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:23 am

For the cuckolds and stags, do you prefer your wife to entertain her men without you, or do you prefer to watch her take her pleasure, maybe join in? Comments and stories to illustrate would be interesting.

And hotwives, what is your preference and why? Has your attitude (or hubby's) changed over the years? Assuming the man is known and safety is not a concern, what are the pros and cons in your mind?
I watch them in our marital bedroom quietly from our dark hallway whenever she leaves the door ajar or on our bedroom surveillance cams. We soon learned that sex was better for her and most men if I were not in the same room. My wife is now 36 and has been at this since she was 28, so neither of us has concerns. She is cautious in choosing her sex partners. She often stays overnights at her BF's places and tells me about her nights away while we're having sex or she is jerking me off. Our sex life had become stale to each of us after a couple of years' of marriage, and our way of life has reignited that newly-married passion.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Funtimes3310
Prepubescent

Unread post by Funtimes3310 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:41 am

I always watch. She never plays alone and doesn't want to at this point. We do it to spice up our marriage, not just to get her laid.

glassfull
Trainable

Unread post by glassfull » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:18 am

Thanks to all who have replied and especially Farmgirl, the only VHW so far. Hopefully there will be more of you lovely sexy wives...and husbands.

Early on in our lifestyle I never dreamed of my wife going out alone on a date with a man. I wasn't afraid of it, but my being there for her extramarital sex was a big part of it, or so I thought. I actually had thought about her dating, but we hadn't discussed it. Then one (wonderful) day I was out of town and a FWB (we both really liked) who was visiting our city called my wife hoping to arrange a threesome at his hotel. She said she'd talk to me and call him back, without telling him it would be her solo, or nothing.

Wife and I talked, I knew she wanted to go out with him which I found pleased me. I pretended to be a little reluctant, but I wasn't really. I got her to tell me what she thought they would do. As she did, I found myself growing rock hard with huge anticipation. I played and teased her a little, what if he doesn't want to see you alone, (yeah sure!) part of the fun with any together couple, I think. When she said she didn't want to disappoint him and didn't think I'd want her to, that did it for me. My wife has always been a person who wants to please her men and that, of course, includes me most of all. I told her to tell him yes and I told her I knew she'd be the best sex partner he'd ever had. I'd never felt more proud of her or closer to her and I told her so.

It's been a long time and I don't remember all the details, but her date was a resounding success! He took her for a leisurely dinner. In my single days I've always thought it was more fun and relaxing when your sexy dinner partner was a sure thing and you didn't have to wonder if she'd fuck. Back at his room, he took pictures (with our camera) of her undressing and (of course) undressed. He even took the time to use the shutter timer to take some action photos. When I got home she could hardly wait to show them to me, knowing the result would be a very aroused husband! Her body had never looked more beautiful to me and again I told her how much I loved her and how proud I felt.

After that, dating became a big, but not the only part of our fun, we still enjoyed threesomes too. But it did open up a whole new world for both of us. More men, more often for her, she knew there were no restrictions. We both were rewarded with more intense love and excitement. A win/win situation.

So in response to Funtimes above, with respect for his opinion. I think we all do it to spice up our marriage. Getting her laid makes it happen and for me at least, I discovered it's just as exciting whether I'm there or not. For my wife she can 100% concentrate on being the best she can be fucking her (temporary) man and save 100% for me when she gets home and for days after....

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:45 pm

I participate. My wife loves MFM and moresome sex. She has a gang bang fantasy. After I get two wads into her, very rarely three, I'll roll onto my side of the bed and watch her enjoying herself before falling asleep.

There's no way I could watch. I have to be in the thick of the action.

vladdy
Virgin

Unread post by vladdy » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:08 pm

Sometimes she is going to go alone to his place and of course then I'll just hope for a picture. But if she and her lover at our place then I'd typically watch.

I do like to be a part of the foreplay action, when she might be sucking his cock and playing with mine, and then giving me a kiss and joking that I like the taste of cock in her mouth. That type of fun humiliation is a turn on. But once it's time for them to fuck, then I'll hang back and enjoy watching.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:15 pm

I get off on a mix of both. So does my wife, she enjoys me watching her, and she enjoys her alone time with her bulls. Lately though, with the baby, she has been playing alone exclusively.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:57 pm

hotfreaks wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:15 pm
I get off on a mix of both. So does my wife, she enjoys me watching her, and she enjoys her alone time with her bulls. Lately though, with the baby, she has been playing alone exclusively.
Ho hotfreaks,

I always participate. My wife loves fucking two straight guys. She wants attention focused on only her. She loves being watched, which a normal female fantasy. When I'm too exhausted to continue, she'll glace at me to make sure I'm watching what a guy is doing to her or watching her suck cock.

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:13 am

I enjoy getting videos via text when she’s out playing alone. I’ve never watched her in person though I’m open to it. She enjoys feeling like she’s out on dates

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:02 am

With my wife and I the sex with other guy or women is for both our enjoyment. I love watching my wife orgasming with toys, on my cock, or with other men (we use them as a live toy). We never do anything sexually without being together. I love watching her fucking while I am jerking off.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:37 am

And there is no way any videos or pics taken while the wife is solo can compare to the pics and videos I can take while in the room with them.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:12 am

We enjoy both. Depends on the situation, but our main way is me watching. I take pics and vids while I'm there, and she will set up the camera when I'm not there to get what footage she can without totally interrupting the fun.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:18 am

I would love to watch but my wife don’t want me anywhere near her when she’s with another man. She thinks having a 6’3” muscular black man stare at a guy fucking his little wife might be a little intimidating :lol:

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:28 am

bltn1966 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:18 am
I would love to watch but my wife don’t want me anywhere near her when she’s with another man. She thinks having a 6’3” muscular black man stare at a guy fucking his little wife might be a little intimidating :lol:
Haha! I can imagine. I'm not a big guy in any sense and bros still get "anxious" with me there. Lol

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:27 pm

bltn1966 wrote:
They don't know you're just a big cuddly teddy bear
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:46 pm

bltn1966 wrote:
Yours is a story I would like to hear.

Ktsmth1994
Virgin

Unread post by Ktsmth1994 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:05 pm

glassfull wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:23 am
I’ve always gone solo, it’s the best way for me to disconnect from reality and really get into it. My time with my bull is my time, he’s like a real life sex toy and I use the time to really enjoy myself. I can just be a little more relaxed when I’m not being watched