I thought it couldn't be done

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
mastiff
Pervert

Re: I thought it couldn't be done

Unread post by mastiff » Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:05 am

I hope last night went well for you both.

underthepeach
Trainable

Unread post by underthepeach » Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:30 am

Last night went very well indeed. I believe she has a rule (her self-made rule) of no sex on the first meet. While nearly breaking that rule, she kept true to it (again, her rule not my rule as rules are meant to be broken).

Last night she met Mr. MD at his hotel room. They sat down and had a few glasses of wine and chatting for about 45 minutes. Since this is the first time they had met in person they were both nervous. Mr. MD was very pleasant and he had a great personality as sometimes people you meet on-line have totally different personalities when meeting them in person.

Soon the topic changed to this lifestyle and how we decided to add this excitement to our marriage. The topic gave her an opportunity to remind him of what she is/is not okay with for this meeting. To which he responded with, "we can do what you are comfortable with" (good answer Mr. MD).

At this point they meander into the bedroom. He asks my wife if he can see her naked. Without missing a beat she begins to disrobe revealing her ample sized breasts and amazing ass. Mr. MD follows suit and she notices his cock is already half-mast. She told me he was not huge but certainly exceeded average in length and girth. He asked her where she want to sit/lay and she immediately laid on the bed. Mr. MD lay beside her and began to feel all over her body gently massaging her breasts and pinching her erect nipples. He asked, "Are you already wet"? She told him she thought she was but maybe he should check. Mr. MD moved his hand down to her pussy to feel it for the first time. He gently explored between her lips to find that she was soaked.

She wanted him to explore with his mouth so she spread further and he delightfully obliged by burying his face between her legs. Mr. MD took his time not only enjoying the view/taste but also enjoyed the sounds emitting from my wife's mouth. I could hear her grunt and moan with pleasure. Typically my wife is rather easy to bring to orgasm but it seemed to take little while (nerves?).

She then rolled Mr. MD over onto his back and positioned herself so that she was facing him but hovering over his cock. This allowed Mr. MD to watch as she began licking around his fully erect cock. She told me he was too big to allow her to deep throat. She expertly sucked and jacked at the same time. Also she paid attention to his balls as to not let them go without pleasure as well. She had a mouth full of cock but would occasionally look at Mr. MD's eyes to be sure he was enjoying it. Ten minutes of sucking go by and he told her if she continued he was going to explode (she gives one hell of a blowjob).

Mr. MD decided it he wanted to taste her more. This time he had much more success in the cunnilingus department! She began to respond much louder enjoying his prodding tongue around her clit and him darting it inside of her. He asked her if he could rub his cock against her pussy. She told him to go ahead as at this point she was nearly ready to break her "rule". He rubbed the head of his cock over her clit and just on the outside of the "bullseye". Flicking it against her and she delightfully responded with a soaking orgasm. Mr. MD seized the moment burying his head between her legs tasting every drop from her which brought her to orgasm again in matter of seconds. His entire face glazed with her juice to which she continued to add more and more.

Finally it was his turn. She positioned herself the same way as before. Allowing him the full view of her face and mouth sucking on his big cock. The way she was positioned gave him the convenience of feeling on her ass which made him even more horny. She told me she could feel his cock getting harder and harder in her mouth and she knew he was close. He told her he was going to cum and began to spurt all over her lips dripping down by the base of his cock. She told me he had a lot as it kept cumming. After his cock stopping pulsing cum she took him back in her mouth to continue sucking until he told her it was too sensitive to continue.

They laid there for maybe ten minutes talking (my wife was ready to go but didn't want to be rude). She then got up and began to put her clothes back on. They said their goodbyes and she left.

It's funny, she came home and said, "Not that you are a jealous kind of guy, but you have zero to worry about. He's such a nice guy with a good personality but you are much better looking and your Dad bod is more pleasing to the eye." -I'll take whatever compliments I can get!!!

Later that night we debriefed. Holy shit was I all horned up! I think I shot on the pillow behind me, the wall, the ceiling, and maybe even shot as far as our neighbor's yard. It was awesome and she is still the sexiest bride in the world.

-Collette's this weekend...I can't wait to see what we get into (or not, totally up to her).

underthepeach
Trainable

Unread post by underthepeach » Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:28 am

Well, I was mistaken...She's officially a HOTWIFE.

Last night was a whirlwind of emotions and today is as well. I could tell something was off last night and this morning.

While we all agree communication is the key component in this lifestyle I too can see how emotions not only cloud our judgement but also is a way for us to cope with change. She told me today they had sex last night. I don't have all the details yet but I am anxious to hear.

I also realize we've all had sex with someone before where we regret it for various reasons. But I also realize in the moment we are human and tend to bottle our fear and self-worth or lack there of afterwards. As I have said before, I am not a "rules" type of husband. I can't put restraints on this lifestyle or on her. How can she enjoy what she is doing worrying if she is going to break a rule? I don't feel that is fair.

I understand why she didn't come clean due to "first time" emotions. To that point, we have to work on better communication or this lifestyle is not for her/us. I suspect now that the cat is out of the bag she'll go over it in her head and process it VERY differently than I will. Her emotions will slowly subside and we can decide where to go to from here.

Mywarmwife
Virgin

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:03 pm

Congratulations! Perhaps a little surprising though I can tell you are very supportive. Enjoy the moment!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:45 am

Im curious how that extra bit of info came up? Was she a bit distraught, embarrassed, ashamed etc. while telling you?

underthepeach
Trainable

Unread post by underthepeach » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:49 am

superb101 wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:45 am
Im curious how that extra bit of info came up? Was she a bit distraught, embarrassed, ashamed etc. while telling you?
The night "of" she felt ashamed and dirty. Her head was a total mess and she was so worried about my reaction that she couldn't tell me. But after 20 years of marriage I can tell when something was wrong. She would fail miserably being a poker player.

Yesterday I was able to get the full story. I have always expressed my trust not only in her but us as well. I've explained we are human and sometimes our bodies take over. Whatever happens, happens as the only "rule" is I will always be #1. Given her emotional state (fully expected the first time) I do understand but it does not excuse lack of communication which evolves into distrust. And if you have any distrust this lifestyle is not for anyone wishing to test the waters

We are both taking time to process and evaluate next steps. But I also realize in the beginning sometimes things do not go as planned or how they should. It is indeed a learning process and more than likely an continuous learning process.

These waters can be ankle deep or over your head drowning and crushing you with the pressure. I've always told her, our marriage is infinity more important than this kink. And if this kink puts any undue pressure on us, then we leave this part of our story behind us.

The awesome thing about the experience is we have not fought about this issue. We've discussed this calmly and very civil. For which I am grateful for. I mean you have to move forward as you can't "un-fuck yourself"...what was done is done and move past it.

Side note, it seems as though she wants to remain in the lifestyle. She told me she enjoyed it even though she felt dirty and ashamed. She said the experience empowered her (which was the goal from the beginning). I've always been supportive and tell her how beautiful she is every single day. But I realize she lacked the feeling of empowerment and this seems to satisfy that need.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:05 am

Let's see: two naked people laying on a bed together in a hotel room, enjoying and exploring each other's bodies...hmmm. I d be completely shocked if they hadnt have had sex! But thats just me. LOL! Congrats on having a hotwife!

mfmseeker1969
Experienced

Unread post by mfmseeker1969 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:34 am

I was kind of hoping for some details. As to what happens in that room. Know what I would have wanted to happen but each woman is different and this dance is ladies choice. But love the details

underthepeach
Trainable

Unread post by underthepeach » Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:25 pm

The details...

We quickly moved past the initial after thoughts of dirty and cheating. She got over it. She told me the reason she had problems was it was too familiar. She said being in a hotel room and laying with this guy naked in a bed was creepy because it was not me. I get it! But the options are limited and she agreed that it was something she would need to get used to.

The second time he was eating her out he asked her if he could rub his cock against her clit. Keep in mind, she told him they would not have sex. But I told her, even though she made that rule if she agreed to him rubbing his cock on her clit then basically she was leaving the door to the house open hoping a robber wouldn't enter.

At this time she had not yet had cum. However, as soon as be began to flick the head of his cock on her clit she gush like a geyser. According to her it was a continuous flow of pleasure. At that point he decided she must want his cock and he pushed forward. She was so wet he entered without any resistance. He rammed his way in and they began to fuck. However, minutes later she decided that was not what she wanted. She cock blocked him and told him while it felt great, her head was not in that space yet. He obliged without hesitation.

I don't like someone doing something they were told not to do. But as a man I sort of understand and the signals were a little mixed. However, he should have asked or she should have pushed him off the second he entered. Regardless, he obliged her request politely and she rewarded him with a departing blowjob that left him empty and her mouth full.

I have told her slow and steady wins the race. Don't do anything you/we are not ready for.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:03 pm

Congratulations. I read the initial update before the amended additions. My wife's first time I was present, which was perfect. But my wife did the exact same thing once she was on her own and I wasn't there, the feelings of shame, guilt, and fear that I would be angry overwhelmed her and she tried to cover up her actions initially. It's not so much that she was upset by what had happened, but angry at herself for allowing it and afraid of what might happen if you were not happy about it. Now my wife knows that the only thing that will make me upset, is if she hides or lies about anything. Once all that BS was out of the way, it was clear sailing.

Sounds like the same thing is happening with you and your wife, and she's now trusting that you are not going to be mad, and the more you are excited and support her, the more excited and hungry for it she'll become. Congratulations on having an actual hotwife.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

meesadan
Virgin

Unread post by meesadan » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:24 am

Sounds like both of you are handling this well. Congratulations! Not only has she taken the step, you both seem to be enjoying the trip so far.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:30 am

underthepeach wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:25 pm

The second time he was eating her out he asked her if he could rub his cock against her clit. Keep in mind, she told him they would not have sex.....

.....At that point he decided she must want his cock and he pushed forward. She was so wet he entered without any resistance. He rammed his way in and they began to fuck. However, minutes later she decided that was not what she wanted.
I'm glad your wife is feeling better about what transpired, and I'm grateful that the guy stopped when she asked him to, but it is still a huge red flag that he had sex with her when he knew she didn't want to. This would be true any time, no matter what signals she is giving by being aroused and into other activities. It is especially upsetting that this happened for her first time with another man. I would have been a mess too.

I'm not trying to judge you or her. I like that you've discussed it and have found peace with where you are at. I just am angry at him.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:13 am

I am so sorry to hear that she ended up finding a man who ignored her rules and took her choice away from her when it came to sex the very first time as a hotwife.
I am sending her a virtual hug because I am sure that she could use one!

She did nothing wrong and it doesn't sound like he was misinterpreting signals she was sending out. He simply ignored the rule she clearly had spelled out and decided what he wanted was more important. He broke the trust and the rule for his own selfish reasons. No matter what else happened he knew that sex (PIV) was off the table.

Please tell her from me that there are men out there that don't just pretend to agree with your rules. There are men that will actually accept and respect those rules that you set for THEM and will follow them no matter the situation.

Some men want to play with married women because they like sex and others because they really enjoy women. Find men in the second group and you will never regret it 😉

We are here for her if she would like to talk about it ❤️💙

underthepeach
Trainable

Unread post by underthepeach » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:26 pm

Thank you all for the wonderful thoughts. This was her second guy. Mr. X was great and I had zero red flags with him. He agreed with what she wanted without question. They had a great time together! However, I was not there to witness it. I felt removed from the act and it just was not that exciting to me (even though I was listening). But for the most part I never felt overly jealous (totally expected).

However, Mr. MD gave me different vibe from the beginning. While he gave me no reason to have this vibe, I just felt different. Furthermore I was reserved about her meeting with him. This would be a meeting in a hotel room (her first) and in a bed naked with another guy (NOTE with Mr. X he had another arrangement that didn't include a hotel room...much less informal and more spur of the moment...I like that).

First and foremost she is still processing the event. While she admits he made her feel good (as expected), she is still blocking out the event until I bring it up. For which I have brought it up too many times. I too am trying to process it. What they did together does not bother me. What has continually ate at my heart is the fact she felt like she couldn't tell me. Which then brings into question, is she not telling me everything?? I trust her, but man this first time was a complete and total failure and is seemingly ripping apart what we had hoped this lifestyle could be (a great extension to our marriage).

At the end of the day, I should have VETOED their meeting because something didn't feel right. But I had nothing concrete as to why I was not comfortable with Mr. MD vs Mr. X. Furthermore, we made it this far, don't pull the rug out from her when she's ready. This is a learning process, I won't make that mistake again! I will let her know if I get a bad vibe. As it turns out, I was right.

Lastly, I'm a mess and I feel like I should be over it by now. I don't want to be "that guy" who gets his wife to agree to his kink, she goes through with it and now find out it is not for him. She had to work through so many emotions getting to this point only for me to flake out. Which is just not fair to her. Personally, I feel like I have failed.

My bride did nothing wrong and I am in no way holding her accountable for Mr. MD's inappropriate actions. No means No. But for some unknown reason even though he has a red flag she still seems interested. Mainly because she takes the time to try and vet these guys to the best of her ability. And as we all know, so many possible suitors usually flake out...so when she finds one that is ready she feels she better take advantage of it.

I hate how I feel and have communicated it till I'm blue in the face. I feel I have failed her, I feel I am obsessing, I feel ashamed of myself, defeated and no clue how to fix it.

We both agreed, this was only her second time with another guy. It takes time to sort through feelings. But, let's step back and re-evaluate, make adjustments where needed, set boundaries we are comfortable with and abide by them at all cost. We jumped into the deep end prior to truly being ready.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:30 pm

underthepeach wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:26 pm
We jumped into the deep end prior to truly being ready.
And that's probably the reason why she takes issue with telling you everything. The reason why women are so unsure and have doubts about this lifestyle isn't because they don't find other men attractive, or don't want to have sex with other men (even if they say otherwise), it's entirely because they are afraid of what their husband will think of them either during or after the sex, how it might change things, etc. It's clear you have reservations about this still, and just like you could tell she wasn't telling you everything, she can tell you are not 100% ok with this. So, she's going to hold back or bend the truth.

You've got some soul searching and communicating to do before you should continue. Firstly, you have to figure out what issues you have with it and why. Figure out why this isn't working as the great extension to your marriage it should be. Whether it's the secrets, not being there, feeling excluded, jealousy, or some other reason. I was struggling a little with my wife's new FWB because I was feeling excluded a lot more than previous guys. My wife and I talked and figured out how to include me more, and now it's a lot better. Honestly, I think by you just being there this last time, he wouldn't have pressed his luck, you'd feel better about it, she'd feel safer and enjoy it more. I don't understand why so many hotwives do their thing on their own, it kind of defeats the purpose of living this lifestyle together.

Secondly, you have to have a talk with your wife and agree that there has to be no secrets or withheld information if you're going to continue. Even things she might be afraid to tell you or think you don't want to know. And thirdly, veto this guy and move on, unless she really wants to give him another shot and you and her can come to terms with how to make the next time better.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:58 pm

We as hotwives deserve better than just a willing and convenient man. Oh I wish I could talk to her one on one and help her understand her worth in this process. Finding willing and available men is actually easy. The difficult part is finding compatible men who respect you, your husband and your marriage.

The difference between vanilla dating and being a hotwife is we don't have to sit around waiting until some guy chooses us and then be thankful for it. We already know there are men out there that want hotwives, we just have to find the ones that we are compatible with.

I live in a rural area and am very picky, but trust me if I wanted to have a play date I could find a willing and available man. But I don’t want to settle for a less than stellar experience! If I am going to leave my home and my husband to meet up with a man he better be worth it. 😉

The only blame in this situation falls on the shoulders of that idiot man who thought what he wanted was more important than what he was told were the boundaries. Please work on forgiveness for yourself too! Sending you a hug because watching someone you love dealing with emotions and not knowing how to fix it is hard. 🫂 🤗

underthepeach
Trainable

Unread post by underthepeach » Mon May 08, 2023 10:04 am

Well it has been about a month removed from meeting MD. Since that time she has continued to talk to others as well as MD. She essentially put MD in timeout for a short while just to gather her thoughts. This of course gave me time to gather my thoughts as well.

From her perspective, she told me she invited the opportunity for him to go a little further than maybe she wanted to go at that time. She said, "I'm laying there and enjoying him rubbing his cock up and down my soaked pussy. I also didn't object to him sticking the head of his cock in me to tease. But at some point he started to fuck me and that is when I decided I was not ready. He should have asked but then again, maybe my actions sort of invited it."

Since that time she has gotten over it. According to her he was indeed a gentleman during their time together. While he may have gotten mixed signals he at no time complained or pushed the issue any further. He basically said, "No problem, I'll do what you want me to do". She said he was gentle and she never felt uncomfortable. The only thing I said, was, you laid out the rules prior to engagement. While it may have seemed to him you were inviting it, he should have asked. Regardless, mistakes happen...we move on. It doesn't seem as big of a deal now vs a month ago.

We continue to communicate just so I can wrap my head around what she is thinking. She told me she has enjoyed being with both Mr. X (who poofed) and Mr. MD. I asked her to take me through the process of being with another man. She explains the following: She mostly keeps her eyes closed (because it is not me), While things feel different and exciting she is thinking about me, She loves the part of them being turned on by her, her ego is stroked and she feels sexy, each time she has played once the guy is finished she is too...she leaves within 5 minutes, she feels more brave and does not want one or two FBs...the more the merrier so long as it does not interfere with our relationship.

I feel like she has truly evolved and is searching out her on sexual desires and freedom.

We also want to visit a swingers club. She has great interest in this. But she told me, "hey, I need to at least get fucked by someone before we go because I want to know how I would feel afterwards." I'm not pushing the club thing. It seems she is more interested than I am (that's the only porn she is watching at this point).

Where has my head been this last month. At first, it was a mess. I went through a small "trust" phase where I was not confident she was honest with me. However, over time that passed me by and I truly trust her. Maybe in this lifestyle doubts arise in the beginning. My next "headcase" phase was, "What in the hell am I doing? Why did I ever mention this lifesytle? She is my Queen and why would I ever want to share her?" This phase also went away but honestly I felt horrible. In no way did I take it out on her, I took those feelings out on myself. She didn't do anything wrong. Again, I got over it. The next phase was, acceptance. I accepted my kink as it is something I cannot hide or ignore. Lastly, the only thing I'm left with now is feeling left out. From what I read many of us men feel the same way. I'm not sure how to fix that portion. But if we visit a club then I'm not left out, I'm there to watch if she decided to play. At that point we answer some other questions about me being involved and present (when she plays with some of her FBs). Side note, I realize many of you are involved when your wife is with another man. But in our case, I felt like she needed the freedom to explore without having to worry about me. Which could easily lead to her looking at me and deciding she would much rather ditch the FB and fuck her husband.

So that is where we are. We are happy as ever...horny as ever (SIDE note about HORNY, if any wives have lowered libido or hot flashes due to Perimenopause or menopause, BIOte pellets are amazing!!). She may be nearing 50 but her libido is that of a 20 year old!

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Mon May 08, 2023 3:07 pm

I'm glad things are working out and getting better. It's my feeling however that communication is still not on par with your activity level yet though, and should probably still hold back a bit until you're sure you're actually ok with it. Her keeping her eyes closed through most of it... maybe that's true. Imagining it's her husband while enjoying someone else's dick... I'm calling bs. Thinking of how much she loves you, appreciates you and your marriage, etc, sure... But she's not thinking of your dick. That is classic "I could never, I only have eyes for you. I never even think about having sex with anyone else" good wife deflection bs. Because you clearly have a jumbled headspace about it still, which I also find a little off, you seem to go back and forth a lot on it, and she's clearly worried about your headspace as well.

It sounds to me, that she's all in and is loving everything about this potential lifestyle and wants to go further. Only you're dipping your toes in while sitting on the beach working your way up to it. She can tell you're not ready and so she's holding back.

If you decide you just can't, I'm sure she'll be ok with it. Disappointed, but ok with it. But the signs I'm reading, she's still holding back telling what she does/wants to do because she's afraid that you're not ready yet, and I think she's right.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Mon May 08, 2023 3:17 pm

When leggysandy first started with Anthony, I did have numerous moments during my days where I was like "my wife is fucking another man. This can't be wise" but I got over it. We're good, we're strong. It's just fun. And fun it is, indeed.

I agree with PF. She needs to get to the point where she tells you she's thinking about someone else while fucking you. That's when you know you've arrived :lol:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

underthepeach
Trainable

Unread post by underthepeach » Thu May 11, 2023 4:51 pm

leggysman wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 3:17 pm
When leggysandy first started with Anthony, I did have numerous moments during my days where I was like "my wife is fucking another man. This can't be wise" but I got over it. We're good, we're strong. It's just fun. And fun it is, indeed.

I agree with PF. She needs to get to the point where she tells you she's thinking about someone else while fucking you. That's when you know you've arrived :lol:
Oh, she does tell me she is thinking about the other guy(s) and how they made her feel. Such as if we are driving in the car and I ask her to tell me about her latest "playtime", she turns into an animal ready to pounce! Furthermore, she loves to relive the experience in words while we are having sex.

I really appreciate the both of you chiming in on our little journey.

On to the next...

My beautiful bride was getting the “itch” to play with someone again. This time it was different but the same. While contradicting, allow me to explain.

She has been chatting with a new guy for several weeks now. We will call him “Country” for lack of a better name, but it is fitting. He was traveling through our town as he lives close by but not close enough for a quick play session on a weekly basis. He asked her if she would like to meet to which she agreed. Unfortunately, he could only allow for about an hour together as he needed to return home from work.

What was the same you ask? Given the short notice and limited time; they had to meet in a parking lot (just like Mr. X). What was the difference? I could watch the action live for the first time! The dreams of seeing my wife play and being pleasured by another man finally came true. I liken it to the crest of a roller coaster hill just before the cars crest and race downwards. My heart is doing its best to beat itself out of my chest! Truly one of the most exciting things I have ever witnessed.

They said their greetings in the back of my wife’s car. This was his first time ever meeting a women for a play session. The discussions lasted for maybe 5 minutes. Then he asked if he could eat my wife’s pussy. Prior to leaving our house she prepared by adorning a sundress complete with absolutely no panties. She of course agreed to his wish and lifted her dress giving him full access to her already wet pussy. He began to lick around her explored her skin before plunging his face into her. Immediately she arched her back and let out a slight sigh in approval. The sound of mixing his saliva with her juices was the prelude to her loud song of her first orgasm. Country licked and sucked on her clit while quickly moving his digits in and out. This is when my wife squirted on his face for the first time. While not a huge squirting orgasm she certainly got his attention.

After she caught her breath, Country took off his pants. My wife moved over and took his cock into her mouth. She sucked and stroked…and sucked and stroked…STAGE FRIGHT! The horror! His member did not want to join the party. He apologized and suggested he eat her out again. Without a complaint my wife gave him full access to explore even more. This time she drenched her new play partner with multiple orgasms as once she gets started the orgasms keep rolling. Poor Country’s tongue had to be worn out as he gave her a great “lapping”.

Not one to succumb to failure; she decided he needed one more shot to get his cock in the game. Ten minutes of sucking Country’s cock did nothing to entice his uncooperative manhood. However, his breathing increased as well as his moans of approval. Country told her to keep going and that it felt wonderful. Finally, he released a stream of seed into her welcoming mouth. She continued to suck and jack until he told her it was too sensitive to continue. She swallowed the load with a smile, and he apologized for his poor performance.

Five minutes later, the clothes were back on and they said their goodbyes.

She is an understanding soul who realizes sometimes our body parts don't react the way we want them to. I am sure he was very nervous (and stated as much afterwards). When she got home we really didn’t discuss her meeting with him. We swam in the pool, laughed, had a drink or two and capped off the evening screwed like teenagers.

She has a few more she’s talking to as well and I am sure others are going to join this Hotwife party!

underthepeach
Trainable

Unread post by underthepeach » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:07 pm

Hi all.

I’ve not posted in quite a while, but I felt like I needed to update it with fresh information.

The summer was eventful with her finally deciding to take the full-on plunge into being a hotwife. No longer does she have reservations about sex with another man. While our path may be vastly different than most, it has worked well for us both.

The journey from idea or fantasy can take years; the wait has been well worth it. If you read my other posts, you can see we took it very slow. From the original meet up and talk, mutual masturbation, “assisted” masturbation/oral sex, to “the gloves are off let’s get it on”! Each meet up she became more and more brave. We have had some bumps in the road along the way and I liken these bumps to learning about the lifestyle. Learning what works for us and what does not.

We both agree on what I will call our “HELL NO” rules. Those are set in stone and both of us agree on those. Other rules along the way have essentially fallen by the waist-side since we’ve grown to understand our dynamic. To say this has been a learning experience is an understatement. This lifestyle separates those with a rock-solid relationship versus those who hope the lifestyle can save a mundane marriage. We realized very early on we didn’t need this lifestyle but the fun behind it only adds to our joy.

We took a little break late summer into the fall. Basically, to reflect and evaluate if we wanted to continue. I believe this is normal behavior for couples like us. We decided to keep going and resume when she was ready.

That brings me to today’s post. I’ve read so many threads from either the wife or the husband. Most (not all) seem to follow the same cycle. One where the wife transitions from being ashamed of herself and uncomfortable to full throttle, “I want sex all the time!!” The latter is currently my wife. Honestly, she is on fire.

We have made the following changes to help how she feels about herself (she is very self conscious of body image) . First and foremost: BioT pellets…let me tell you these have been life changing for her! She states she feels as horny now as she did in her 20s (she has been on these treatments for about a year now), she is no longer on birth control as we are in the first year of menopause, and lastly Ozempic (not that she needed it). Anyway, her confidence is through the roof, and she feels great.

It is safe to say she can’t seem to get enough and wants more. She’s in the cereal isle and enjoys as many choices as she can get her hands on.

Apologies this post is not a tale of her escapades. However, my plan is to write about them with her help very soon.

She had a "meet up" on Monday (with a regular). Had another with a guy who ghosted her and never showed last night. And two more coming up, one on Saturday and another this coming Tuesday. ALL different guys. I should have all sorts of stories by this time next week.

iluvmyhw
Pervert

Unread post by iluvmyhw » Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:29 am

can't wait to hear how they turn out

underthepeach
Trainable

Unread post by underthepeach » Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:55 pm

Well, today was interesting to say the very least. Today was the 2nd guy she has met this week to play with. This was the first-time meeting face to face. While they have exchanged pictures while chatting and so forth you would think we/she has a pretty good idea as to body and or looks??! As I have read from others…sometimes that is not the case. Sort of like false advertisement.

I’ll start with the call I received from her after their meeting (in reverse order will better set the tone for this post). “I feel like I just fucked your dad…”

This guy was super nice, don’t get me wrong. He even brought her a gift bag. No shit, a DAMN gift bag. But he looked nothing like his pictures and was dressed like he was going to visit the Sizzler (for those not in the States…that is a chain steakhouse). I asked her why she decided this guy was worthy of her attention prior to setting up the meeting. She told me, “…he said he had not had sex in two years so I’m going to give it to him to, ‘help a brother out’.”

To say this guy was clueless and a trainwreck is an understatement. My wife, not one to dilly dally around, chats with him for about ten minutes and she begins to take her clothes off. NOTE, she dresses for the occasion with something easy to take off and put back on. Mr. Sizzler needed some help to get off all the crap he wore.

Finally, they are both naked. He began to eat her pussy which to her always feels good regardless. I think this is the only part she halfway liked. She did admit to faking a little and was unable to squirt as she usually does. I would say he licked and prodded for around 10 minutes. Now it was time for Mr. Sizzler to get one of the best blowjobs of his life.

Poor Mr. Sizzler had what we like to call the “Scared Turtle”. I know he was nervous, and I get it!! It happens as this was his first hotwife experience. My Wife, the caring soul kept at it not one to be defeated. Finally! Mr. Sizzler’s turtle was heavy enough to take the next step. He climbed on top of her and they began to fuck…well…maybe. “I think I got fucked but I’m honestly not sure, I don’t remember feeling anything”. The “SEX?” went on for about five minutes. Next, he got off her because the turtle decided to go back into his shell. At that point, she was done! Keep in mind she was very sweet to Mr. Sizzler and told him it was okay and things like this happen. And that she was glad she could finally meet with him.

Thinking they were done my wife put on her clothes. Mr. Sizzler is sitting there, scared turtle and all, naked as the day he was born. He asks, “Would it be okay if I jacked off?” My fully clothed wife told him it was okay with her, and she would enjoy watching. Scared Turtle had other plans. At no point did he decide to get back into the game. Mr. Sizzler finally gave up. They said their goodbyes and two minutes later I get a call from her…”THAT WAS HORRIBLE!!”.
As we say in the South, “Bless it”. She is lined up to see Mr. MD on Tuesday. She enjoyed their last meeting nearly a year ago. So, I fully expect her to enjoy herself and put this experience behind her.

***Sometimes you have to laugh and make jokes to put a crappy experience behind you*** We have laughed a lot today!!

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:41 pm

Performance anxiety can be a bitch once it's fully established in a guys mind.

Will she be giving him another shot? Maybe he just needs a little blue pill to take the pressure off

underthepeach
Trainable

Unread post by underthepeach » Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:57 am

MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:41 pm
Performance anxiety can be a bitch once it's fully established in a guys mind.

Will she be giving him another shot? Maybe he just needs a little blue pill to take the pressure off
No, I'm afraid she's not going to give him another shot. Nothing against him, but I think he started to regret his decision (we believe he was cheating on his wife). We feel bad for him and he has nothing to be ashamed of. I believe we might need to make an adjustment to the first meeting where they actually talk for awhile and maybe delay any play until another time (if both parties agree). All she really cares about is getting down to business but maybe slow down a little just to get comfortable. She did that with Mr. X and it worked to perfection.

Hopefully she will create an account soon and chime in.