Our first cuck/hotwife experience:Lover cum inside my fertile gf on first date

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Our first cuck/hotwife experience:Lover cum inside my fertile gf on first date

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:17 am

I would like to share my first hotwife experience and ask the forum for any kind of advice.

I met a gorgeous beaufiful 23 years old English student in Manila after chatting on Facebook. She only had ONE boyfriend before and was very innocent. We met in my hotel room and had amazing sex on first date. My best experience in my life. She is very genuine and super hounest. We just met for fun sex 4 times, but I was falling for her more and more. I had to leave Manila for work but we kept in touch and chat and videocall almost daily. I share my hotwife fantasy with her. Her initial reaction was that it’s weird but after explaining she get curious to try in real. I made an ad on OkCupid for her. I told her I allow her to meet other men for fun and sex to make her happy while I stay monogamous to her. I was showing her many articles about the dynamics and how this freedom can improve relations. Happy Wife – Happy Life.

Today she had her first date with another man, an American tourist who had a girlfriend who was also into open relations. I was telling her that she can go “skin to skin” if she really likes the man and want the strongest feeling. She said “no way” since the man was probably having sex with several girls. She said “no condom no sex” for sure. She met him for 3.5 and hours and did not chat with me, so I guessed she had a very good time with him…. I was getting more and more worried…

After her meeting she is texting me that they did not use any condom. I asked why and she replied:
“I wasn't able to control myself, love. I told myself at first to use condoms. But in the end, we did not use any ”

She is not using any pills or birth control and is on day 12 on her cycle which is the highest risk to get pregnant. I got really shocked when she texted “He cum inside me love”. I asked “did you want him to cum inside?” and she replied “yes, I told him too 😊”….. She was saying the other man had a vasectomy, but he is still young and did not show any proofs/documents, so it’s hard to tell if its true. Perhaps the lover’s sperms is swimming around in the pussy of my beloved girlfriend :whip: ? When I was cuming inside of my girl she was taking a “plan B” pill, but have not done it with her lover.

I could not imagine that my innocent girlfriend who was almost a virgin when we met was going to be so hot and naughty. It is both so dangerous and at the same extremely exciting/sexy for us. I told her in our chat and phone calls that I was going to allow her to have bareback sex with other men if she liked and it made her happy. She loved the idea but replied she will only allow ONE lover to fill her pussy unprotected. She also said she is not ready yet since she wants to finish her degree (1.5 years left). Good plan I thought. However, now she allowed another man to fill her sweet pussy on her first hotwife date :whip:. This is my first real cuckold experience and I feel strong cuckold angst with constant butterflies in my stomach and cannot think about anything else than my beloved girl and what she did.

I decided to travel to Manila within a week to meet her again and reclaim her. Perhaps to buy a condo (in my name) and live together. This was going so much faster and hotter than I could ever imagine. I like to get advice from the many experienced people in this forum.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: Our first cuck/hotwife experience:Lover cum inside my fertile gf on first date

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:24 am

Welcome to the forum PhilsWe Couple. I would say the chances of pregnancy get pretty low with his claim of vasectomy. Just a lot of hot sticky fun for all.

Pufferfish
Player

Re: Our first cuck/hotwife experience:Lover cum inside my fertile gf on first date

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:24 pm

Congratulations. It's always nice to assume that guys will be honest and tell the truth, but there might be some liars out there who just don't like/want to wear condoms, so always be careful. As someone who has had a vasectomy I will say that's easy to verify, just have her look at the center of the ballsack near the base of the penis and there should be about a 1 inch scar (2 to 3 centimeters I guess) running down the middle. If that's not there, call bullshit, at least until you get to know and trust him a bit better. If it is, you're A-OK. As far as pregnancy anyway, remember there's more than just that risk out there.

But understand the risks and that they exist, but don't let fear rule you. Hope you and your girl have fun.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:15 pm

Pufferfish wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:24 pm
easy to verify, just have her look at the center of the ballsack near the base of the penis and there should be about a 1 inch scar (2 to 3 centimeters I guess) running down the middle. If that's not there, call bullshit
I've had 2 (!!) vasectomies, within the last 2 years, and I don't see any scars on myself. :lol:

Techniques have probably moved on. The first (failed) one, under local anesthetic, they made a tiny incision in the center, shaped like the lines inside a mercedes-benz symbol. The second time under general they made 2 incisions a bit lower down. I don't see any obvious scars at all; they seem to have healed right up. I'm always shaved, so if I had scars I'd think they'd be obvious to me, at least.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:01 pm

I think you are caught up in the fantasy, but the reality may not be what you are imagining.
Rushing into things before you have a strong stable foundation can set you up for a big fall later on. Have you talked through everything? Have the two of you talked about personal boundaries, and what both of you envision for this journey?
She may not be looking for the same thing you are.
Tread carefully and take baby steps. There is no rush after all, you might as well enjoy the scenery along the way.

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:46 pm

Thanks for advise regarding vasectomy. My girls said we will find out soon if she gets her next period or not.

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:58 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:01 pm
I think you are caught up in the fantasy, but the reality may not be what you are imagining.
Rushing into things before you have a strong stable foundation can set you up for a big fall later on. Have you talked through everything? Have the two of you talked about personal boundaries, and what both of you envision for this journey?
She may not be looking for the same thing you are.
Tread carefully and take baby steps. There is no rush after all, you might as well enjoy the scenery along the way.
Thanks for advise. We have chatted for hours every day and discussed every little detail and hour feelings. I think we have a very good mutual understanding of our feeelings, in spite of that our relation is new. We planned to start very slowly as you suggested. My girl was hesitant to meet the guy and wanted to use condom in case of sex etc. However, she like the American guy so much that she wanted to feel him skin to skin and even wanted to feel him cum inside her. I was approving that she can do whatever she feels for. I could never imagine we were going to move so fast, but there are no regrets. We both love it and it made us much more closer and loving. Going to Manila next week to meet her live. :P

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:04 am

I was uniting with my girlfriend end of April, was so amazing. She was so happy I let her date the American teacher. Her period was 7 days late, which never happend to her before (regular periods). We both believed she was pregnant from the lover... I assured her I was perfectly fine and I would accept any baby as our own. However, she got her period at day 35. She felt really sad and me too...

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:03 pm

Better this way, so she can continue seeing him as long as she wants.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:14 pm

Yes, I agree!

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:38 am

Hi Phil Swe,

Are you willing to raise another man's child?

My wife's tubes are tied. She can't get pg. I cannot come close to estimating how many money shots her pussy has taken from other men. If her tubes weren't tied, we probably would risk her becoming pg by another man.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:26 pm

Wow, hot story! I wouldn't risk the pregnancy thing very much in the future. Probably need to think about other forms of birth control.
I have a lot of experience with philippine girls. Been married to one for 10 years until unfortunate circumstances ended it. Now engaged to another one. They can be really special.

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:04 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:38 am
Hi Phil Swe,

Are you willing to raise another man's child?

My wife's tubes are tied. She can't get pg. I cannot come close to estimating how many money shots her pussy has taken from other men. If her tubes weren't tied, we probably would risk her becoming pg by another man.
My girlfriend loves when a man is coming inside her pussy, nothing feels better. We are both willing to accept the risk and accept any baby as our own, no matter whos sperm :whip: made the the child.

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:09 am

tit5atat wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:26 pm
Wow, hot story! I wouldn't risk the pregnancy thing very much in the future. Probably need to think about other forms of birth control.
I have a lot of experience with philippine girls. Been married to one for 10 years until unfortunate circumstances ended it. Now engaged to another one. They can be really special.
Yes, Pilipina girls are very special. Loves sex and loves kids very much. We are planning for a baby, so she dont want to use pills or IUD. And she dont like condoms (like most Pilipinas). Hence, its hard to use any birth control when she is playing with other men.