I'm just not sure....

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
daveandjan
Pervert

I'm just not sure....

Unread post by daveandjan » Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:37 pm

What Jan and I are so I will post this in the wannabe forum. I mostly, but Jan as well, have read a bunch of these posts in different forums and we can't decide where we belong. I will tell you that I am not much on titles so I guess we are what we are. But, if I had to give a title, Jan would surely be an exhibitionist and me a voyeur. Jan will tease, flash, get naked in a minute in front of anyone where it is fun and appropriate and never bat an eye. I have male friends stop by in summer on the weekends just to watch her in the pool with nothing on. They loved it, she loves it and I LOVE it.

We have talked, mostly me, about her having sex and me watching. I can't get the thought out of my head. It is my ultimate fantasy. No cuckold, no hotwife, no dating, texting, phone calls, meet ups......Just raw sex where she is getting ultimate pleasure and I am getting to watch it. She has not said no BUT she will not have sex with a stranger, she says. Also, she feels a bit odd with having sex with a friend although that has not been ruled out to date. She likes to strip and dance for them and they are always trying to steal a feel. But, she always steps out of reach and continues with the show. This has been going on for at least 10 years.

So, I finally think I have talked her into letting a friend of her choice finger/masturbate her hopefully ending up with a mutual session where everyone including me gets satisfied. This will not happen until summer but she has chosen a friend named Rob if she doesn't change her mind by then. Rob will not be informed until it happens as she will not step away from his hand, hopefully, when he reaches for her. So, titles........No idea but I can't wait for summer.
https://i.imgur.com/b98Z8YZ.mp4

whosbeensleeping
Player

Re: I'm just not sure....

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:25 pm

Lucky Rob. Lucky you! Lovely woman.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:14 am

whosbeensleeping wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:25 pm
Lucky Rob. Lucky you! Lovely woman.
Thank you. I am lucky.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:52 am

Have you ever thought about discussing with her shooting a video of her and sending that to a friend first?

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:25 am

superb101 wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:52 am
Have you ever thought about discussing with her shooting a video of her and sending that to a friend first?
He's seen her nude multiple times so nothing new for him to see.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:38 am

As an alternative or an addition, consider finding a male that you can befriend for just his purpose. Meet a prospective guy (on-line is usually easiest and allows you to do some pre-selecting and vetting) then meet him for a no sex chat over a drink and get to know him. What you are doing then is building a "Friends With benefits" partner, who is neither a close friend (who might not understand the new dynamic, or complicate yor friendship) nor a stranger.

It takes some investment in time and effort to groom a new playmate, but may be far superior to the pitfalls of involving friends.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:11 pm

Damn, that is a Very pretty little cunt, and someone who knows how to show it off. I'd love to be on the receiving end of that show.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:10 pm

Labels: Your wife sounds like a healthy sexual woman. If she were to play with a man and you watch, she would be a hotwife.

Technically, a voyeur or an exhibitionist display themeslves or watch without others knowing or wanting them to. There is a component of sexuality forced on others without their consent. A non-touching violation of boundaries. And both these activities can be criminal acts, depending on the jurisdiction you are in.

Your wife sounds like a great woman who likes to be seen and presumably desired. Just a healthy female woman.

One lingering word: Don't get hung up on the labels. What counts is that you both enjoy what you wind up doing.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:08 am

daveandjan wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:37 pm
What Jan and I are so I will post this in the wannabe forum. I mostly, but Jan as well, have read a bunch of these posts in different forums and we can't decide where we belong. I will tell you that I am not much on titles so I guess we are what we are. But, if I had to give a title, Jan would surely be an exhibitionist and me a voyeur. Jan will tease, flash, get naked in a minute in front of anyone where it is fun and appropriate and never bat an eye. I have male friends stop by in summer on the weekends just to watch her in the pool with nothing on. They loved it, she loves it and I LOVE it.

We have talked, mostly me, about her having sex and me watching. I can't get the thought out of my head. It is my ultimate fantasy. No cuckold, no hotwife, no dating, texting, phone calls, meet ups......Just raw sex where she is getting ultimate pleasure and I am getting to watch it. She has not said no BUT she will not have sex with a stranger, she says. Also, she feels a bit odd with having sex with a friend although that has not been ruled out to date. She likes to strip and dance for them and they are always trying to steal a feel. But, she always steps out of reach and continues with the show. This has been going on for at least 10 years.

So, I finally think I have talked her into letting a friend of her choice finger/masturbate her hopefully ending up with a mutual session where everyone including me gets satisfied. This will not happen until summer but she has chosen a friend named Rob if she doesn't change her mind by then. Rob will not be informed until it happens as she will not step away from his hand, hopefully, when he reaches for her. So, titles........No idea but I can't wait for summer.
https://i.imgur.com/b98Z8YZ.mp4
Wow, how Seductive! She can swing it.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:35 am

SilverStag wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:38 am
As an alternative or an addition, consider finding a male that you can befriend for just his purpose. Meet a prospective guy (on-line is usually easiest and allows you to do some pre-selecting and vetting) then meet him for a no sex chat over a drink and get to know him. What you are doing then is building a "Friends With benefits" partner, who is neither a close friend (who might not understand the new dynamic, or complicate yor friendship) nor a stranger.

It takes some investment in time and effort to groom a new playmate, but may be far superior to the pitfalls of involving friends.
We've talked about that but she's just not into meeting a stranger. Rob has been a friend for years and we have spent countless weekends with him. He is married with 2 kids but his wife is the poster child for the term introvert. She has a very stressful and high paying job in DHHS with the federal government so she very rarely leaves the house when she has time off. Rob has a degree in psychology but works in the IT field. He's a great guy and a wonderful resource to talk to when life deals you a shitty hand. She just seems to have a connection to him and they often visit alone when I'm busy or not around. He has seen her naked multiple times. We have never discussed with him taking the next step, but......I know she would enjoy it and I'm sure he would as well. We've been in hundreds of discussion about her letting someone have sex with her while I watch. Rob seems to be the only choice that she is comfortable with and fingering her would be the start of that. We actually talked at length about the scenario in bed last night and how it would play out. She's excited about the thought so I think it's going to happen. I do appreciate all the advice and suggestions. We have read so many stories on here and we are amazed at some of them. Never in our wildest dreams did we think we would be one of them. To be continued....

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:53 am

I think involving Rob may be full of problems. He sounds promising, but you are going to be asking him to cheat on his wife. Are you prepared for the fallout when that all goes wrong? If his marriage ends up being ruined because he cheated, how will you feel? If his marriage is ruined and he then turns to your wife, does she like him so much that she might leave you for him? If he ends up being her BF are you OK with that on a long term basis? If his wife finds out, and in order to save his marriage he has to never speak to either of you again, will that be OK? These are all things to think about. Getting involved with a close friend can get very complicated quickly. I feel your excitement though. Your wife has a sexy ass for sure. I also love it when other men stare and look at my wife.

Another thing to consider, have you guys thought about her being a stripper part time? That gets lots of men looking at her, and maybe more. Sounds like she would love it and so would you. Perhaps she would warm to the idea of a stranger, or meet a regular customer?

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:53 am

Sounds like a great start. Glad she is so excited. Has he shown interest in doing more than just looking? Has he playfully reached out and touched/grabbed her, etc?

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:43 am

philxxo wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:53 am
I think involving Rob may be full of problems. He sounds promising, but you are going to be asking him to cheat on his wife. Are you prepared for the fallout when that all goes wrong? If his marriage ends up being ruined because he cheated, how will you feel? If his marriage is ruined and he then turns to your wife, does she like him so much that she might leave you for him? If he ends up being her BF are you OK with that on a long term basis? If his wife finds out, and in order to save his marriage he has to never speak to either of you again, will that be OK? These are all things to think about. Getting involved with a close friend can get very complicated quickly. I feel your excitement though. Your wife has a sexy ass for sure. I also love it when other men stare and look at my wife.

Another thing to consider, have you guys thought about her being a stripper part time? That gets lots of men looking at her, and maybe more. Sounds like she would love it and so would you. Perhaps she would warm to the idea of a stranger, or meet a regular customer?
These are all great questions and have been discussed between Jan and I multiple times. Rob is 40 and Jan will be 50 in September. We talk with Rob about everything. Rob has confided in us that he stays married because of their 2 boys and that they are really just living together and raising the kids. A loveless marriage for sure and they are both ok with that. I wish I had a better way to describe him with words but it's really impossible. He's the most cerebral and understanding human I have ever met. There will be many conversations going forward but Jan and I are both comfortable, we think, attempting to take the next step with him. Fondling and fingering (mutual masturbation) would be that step. We'll see.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:45 am

superb101 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:53 am
Sounds like a great start. Glad she is so excited. Has he shown interest in doing more than just looking? Has he playfully reached out and touched/grabbed her, etc?
My other friends always try to get close to her if you know what I mean but Rob has never acted like nothing more than a gentleman, He does love looking at her.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:55 am

https://i.imgur.com/u2cykFk.mp4

Flirting with Rob and I last summer.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:38 am

Gotta love Texas! Sexy woman!

SlimScott
Virgin

Unread post by SlimScott » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:55 am

It sounds like both you and Jan have thought things out well. Would it be worth dropping some hints to Rob? You may want to know before trying to progress if he is even interested. Hinting could lead to moving up your timeline!

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:26 am

SlimScott wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:55 am
It sounds like both you and Jan have thought things out well. Would it be worth dropping some hints to Rob? You may want to know before trying to progress if he is even interested. Hinting could lead to moving up your timeline!
You are correct. We both "know" he is interested but we have decided to have "the talk" soon when the time is right. I would think as many times as he's seen her nude that hints have been dropped all over the place but having an adult conversation about our desires would surely be the best route. My mind is in a state of ever changing thoughts and emotions, as is Jan"s, so having the conversation is the right thing to do.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:26 am

philxxo wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:38 am
Gotta love Texas! Sexy woman!
Ha, Thanks.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:58 am

Rob is coming in around 3 this afternoon and will be here all weekend. Jan, I and him are going to have "the talk". I'm so excited as well as nervous. I bought her a pair of see thru Skinz leggings to wear while we are discussing our intentions for me to watch her and him go at it. Wish us luck.

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:29 am

An exciting weekend ahead of you, best of luck for it!
My advice is to be ready for anything at 3pm: Rob might be in the throes of fucking Jan by 3.15, or he might be deeply shocked at your suggestions, or something tentative in between. Remember the two of you have had time to process and prepare for this conversation whereas it’s being sprung on him out of the blue so be graceful with however he responds, look after your friendship it sounds important to you.

Now go and have fun! And do let us know how it goes
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:14 am

Ha. Thanks. Jan is working today so we won't get together until late this afternoon. This will just be some discussion and feeling out. Quite honestly, Jan is not 100% committed to this so it's going to take some time to move forward. How Rob reacts will be the diamond or dagger for anything moving forward.....ever, I fear. But, I'm confident so maybe it will work out like it has in my mind for years.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:42 am

daveandjan wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:14 am
Ha. Thanks. Jan is working today so we won't get together until late this afternoon. This will just be some discussion and feeling out. Quite honestly, Jan is not 100% committed to this so it's going to take some time to move forward. How Rob reacts will be the diamond or dagger for anything moving forward.....ever, I fear. But, I'm confident so maybe it will work out like it has in my mind for years.
D&J - Let us know how it goes.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:58 am

We had the talk yesterday. We had some other friends show up Friday so we had to wait until yesterday to talk with Rob. The weather was perfect so Jan was dressed to impress. Rob has seen her nude multiple times but it has always been at the pool in summer. He was a bit taken aback when he stopped in and she wasn't wearing any shorts. We live in a very rural area so she often goes nude when the weather is nice. After visiting for a few hours, I finally just blurted out that I wanted to watch him fuck my wife. He about choked on his beer. But, we had a great conversation afterwards with our expectations and all the pitfalls that could happen should we follow thru. Jan is not worried about our marriage but has some guilt about his. He has spoke to us multiple times about his loveless marriage and if it wasn't for his 2 kids, he would gladly end it. So, as of right now, we are good to go. Jan and I have much to discuss today. More to come.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:59 am

This sounds totally exciting! I cannot imagine how excited you are. Rob being married, and the fact that you know both in the couple makes it complicated. Married men do that all the time I suppose, but I would guess most hot wife couples don't usually know the other wife. Good luck with this and keep us posted!