Best friend fucking your wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Timburkey
Trainable

Re: Best friend fucking your wife

Unread post by Timburkey » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:19 pm

One question, is it ok for the best friend to secretly fuck his friend's wife? Imagine the hubby finding out and is not cool with all that...

That friend who does this on your back is not your friend, and so don't add "best" tag to it. Even if your wife seduces him and he falls for it, he must come clean and apologize immediately to hubby. At that point you can tell him all your plannings.

But letting him secretly fuck your wife only means one thing, he will keep more and more distance from you. He obviously can't keep fucking and keep it hidden so he will start avoiding contact with you. You will be replaced by your wife.

I did this and lost a great friend, I had to call cops on him to get him kicked out of my home as he was behaving very aggressively with me. I tried to keep them away from my wife for a bit as I needed my best friend back, but he didn't give a damn about me anymore and was just desperate to fuck my wife.

Cuckolding is like playing with fire, everyone gets burned, some little and most a lot.

Bobs52
Experienced

Unread post by Bobs52 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:38 pm

My wife and my best friend (who’s single) both retired early. I’m still working. He takes a golf trip down to FL every January. Januarys can be pretty boring in the Midwest and with me working the wife had not much to occupy her time.

A couple of years ago she asked if I would mind if she went to FL with my friend for a couple of weeks. At the time she had known of my hotwife fantasy for years and had even acted on it once (not with this guy). She was playing it straight, ie, she just wanted to get away and since my friend was going anyway…

I told her I was fine with it. I was a little uncomfortable in that my friend had no idea of my kink. How would he react. Alas, it never came to be, but I used to think about it while it was in play. I very likely would have encouraged them to stay in the same room by saying it was silly to spend the extra money on two rooms. Even though my wife has never expressed any sexual interest in him, who knows what would happen with a man and a woman sleeping in the same room for two weeks and having a few drinks from time to time!

badcpl
Prepubescent

Unread post by badcpl » Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:33 am

We did this, best friend fucked my wife twice and we thought it was great and just between the 3 of us. We were so wrong about him, he bragged so much that it got around to many of our vanilla friends. In short we now live with the knowledge that many of our other friends, who no longer hang around us, believe we are sex freaks, even though we tried to lie our way out of it. NEVER again with anyone that close to us.

Maturedancer546
Virgin

Unread post by Maturedancer546 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:25 am

My wife has been fucking my friend for a couple of years. He usually comes by, he and I walk to a local bar, then he and I come back and fuck her, this doesn’t happen everytime but usually. His girlfriend is pretty much a prude. My wife gives him what he wants, he is older though, as we are, so he doesn’t always cum, but can wherever he wants.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:41 am

I've had two guys I considered my best friends, I met both around 2nd or 3rd grade. When girls started becoming interesting and available to us, one was really good with girls, the other? Not so much.

The former? Yeah, him and I had a couple of times where we shared girls. It was more just youthful exuberance and the right and willing girl.

The latter? He was awkward around girls and tended to fall in love with the few that he did fuck, and is currently in the midst of near 25 years of a mostly sexless marriage because of it. While I did have a few girls that surely would have with him, I never pushed the option because I don't think he had the right mentality to keep it casual.

dickiea584
Experienced

Unread post by dickiea584 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:07 pm

My wife almost did to some of my out of town business associates but also very close buddies,after long convince she actually agreed to meet them in their hotel to have dinner,drink then hand out.Of cause,she would go further after a few drink and she's in the good mood she wouldn't mind to let them join us while fucking.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:51 am

My best friend screwed my exwife while we dated and continued after we married. When he would stay over i would sleep in our guest room and let them have private time. He was aways horny in the morning ,I would make coffee and sit on our deck until he finished. He would come out of the bedroom he would make himself a cup of coffee and come outside. I got off on the reality that he had just minutes before shot a full morning load of cum deep inside her.

They were very open about their relationship and it was common knowledge to our friends and coworkers. He also liked to have her screw some of his friends and that was also a turn on for me.

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:10 am

I’ve never had my friend sleep with a woman I was dating but one time when I was relocating with an ex gf across the country, we stayed with my friend while we were looking for a house. We were all in our early 30s at the time. We had separate plans the night prior and came back to the house to find a woman’s high heels on the living room floor. He’s something of a player and ended up taking someone home the night before. We woke up to the sounds of someone we hadn’t met moaning in his bed. I had the thought that I wanted my gf to experience what his hookup was experiencing from him. My gf jerked me off as we couldn’t help but hear this woman cum. I told her later that I wanted her to fuck him at some point and she wasn’t into it.

tailchasers
Trainable

Unread post by tailchasers » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:07 am

2 of my closest friends have hooked up with my wife. The first was with us for nearly 10 yrs. He has since moved on. We really liked him but he changed causing us to let him go. The second has been a wonderful friend of ours nearing 10 yrs as well. He is genuine, kind, share interest, and horny for her. They hook up randomly and when they do he makes her legs weak after their several hour rendezvous. He and I hunt, fish, camp, shoot guns, do all kinds of guy things together and I don't worry about him doing anything behind my back. He pleases her quite nicely. We are all going out over night to a nearby town to a hinky tonk bar then back to the motel room afterwards. I hope they end the evening enthralled in one another.

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:52 am

I had a very close friend, a best friend, and we'd been close since college. For a number of years I fantasized about wanting him to fuck my wife. His wife died prematurely and I thought that after a suitable mourning period that the time would be right. But I never acted on it. The friendship remained in tact.

I was close friends with my wife's best friend. In fact, she and I were friends prior to she and my wife knowing each other. The friend and I eventually had intimate sex, with my wife's prior knowledge and permission, and many times we had a threesome that included some bi, and intercourse with one or the other of them. The friendship with this woman eventually ended - more just drifted apart. And it took several years and some effort before the woman and my wife became friends again. So, my advise would be not to ask your best friend to fuck your wife.

SlimScott
Virgin

Unread post by SlimScott » Tue May 02, 2023 9:31 am

There are pros and cons to best friends fucking wives. Many thoughts have been expressed here on both sides. For me the pros outweigh the cons. I feel there is a safety factor with best friends that is not present with strangers. I would be happy if my wife fucked my best friend, but she is unwilling.

Maturedancer546
Virgin

Unread post by Maturedancer546 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:23 am

My wife and a few friends just got back from a cruise. During the cruise my best friend’s girlfriend was ill one day and my best friend had a few starting very early in the day. We saw him around lunch and he began heavily flirting with my wife. Now, he has fucked her many times, but never on a cruise ship. While we were all sitting at the bar my wife asked me if I wanted her to, I told her it was totally up to her knowing what she wanted. She said let’s go upstairs! I told her that I was going to go have a drink for her to go ahead and enjoy. She messaged me an hour later and said they were done. When I was heading toward the room I passed him and stopped to shake hands that I knew had just been all over my wife, and then headed on to the room. She was naked and waiting. The hottest part was her telling me that they had showered together before he fucked her! I don’t know why that is so hot to me but I can easily visualize his hand soaping up her tits and rubbing her pussy. Anyway, I didn’t last very long and filled her up!

Ficus Tree
Prepubescent

Unread post by Ficus Tree » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:57 pm

vmb69 wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:11 am
We did it with a few friend, and years later all I can tell you is STAY AWAY FROM FRIENDS, it doesn't matter how much you trust them or your past, this will screw it all up.
Maybe not always. I had a good friend in my squad in the Army that we shared with and usually he stayed over with us on the weekends. He was a single guy and lived in the barracks so it worked out well for all three of us. The wife fucked him for about 2 years until we moved. It was always fun and exciting and all three of us were sad when the military career separated us.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:35 pm

Welcome to the forum Ficus Tree.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:10 pm

Ficus Tree wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:57 pm
vmb69 wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:11 am
We did it with a few friend, and years later all I can tell you is STAY AWAY FROM FRIENDS, it doesn't matter how much you trust them or your past, this will screw it all up.
Maybe not always. I had a good friend in my squad in the Army that we shared with and usually he stayed over with us on the weekends. He was a single guy and lived in the barracks so it worked out well for all three of us. The wife fucked him for about 2 years until we moved. It was always fun and exciting and all three of us were sad when the military career separated us.
I guess you are correct while in the Marines I also had a guy from my squad become a roommate for 9 months and my wife enjoyed fucking him on a daily basis (almost) and everything went well.

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:31 am

My best friend playfully dry humped my young wifey on our guest bed. I suddenly realized that we both had erections. He stopped there but I wished he hadn’t. I would have loved watching him fuck her in front of me.

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:49 am

Im in no way being judgmental here because what two consenting adults do is up to them and any consequences from that is for them to handle. My question is this: how can a best friend fuck his best friend’s wife behind his back. It tells me a lot of his character. Dishonesty is not appealing to me. Again, just my opinion.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:11 am

Our best friend fucks Jan routinely and we all 3 love it. I love to watch her as he pounds her. They fuck different than she and I do. It's glorious.

cucked
Trainable

Unread post by cucked » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:09 pm

My wife just admitted to me that she has fucked my best friend twice. I am very confused because I was humiliated, embarrassed and turned on all at the same time. By the way he does not know that I know and She wants to continue.

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:06 pm

I have a friend, of many years, who is a bull and I don't think he has any idea I'm a cuckold. He works out all the time and is constantly bragging about fucking married women with his bbc.
My wife thinks he's incredibly hot. Talking about the idea makes her blush. I've given it a lot more thought lately. But am not sure if it's a good idea. I don't think anything terrible would come of it, other than possible negative emotions on my end. It has always been different with people who started as strangers.