Story Time: Date Number 1 recap + Date Number 2.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
newmoneyhoney
Experienced

Story Time: Date Number 1 recap + Date Number 2.

Unread post by newmoneyhoney » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:50 pm

The following story is something i've posted on another part of the internet, but i'm reproducing it here for my first post. Enjoy reading the story of the first and second time my hotwife had an adventure.

Her first date was before covid hit.

She wore a dark blue playsuit, black high heels, plenty of cleavage and leg showing.

They had been talking for months over text and video call prior to this date where he took her out for a fancy dinner over plentiful amounts of wine, before she went back to his hotel room. They started off by kissing and eventually his hands found her way to her wet glistening pussy. it wasn't too hard to get access to since I told her specifically not to wear underwear.

He rubbed her pussy before becoming overwhelmed by her tits. he said he had never been with anyone so generous. He sucked on her nipples for a while before he stood up and motioned for her to go to the edge of the bed.

As crazy as it sounds, I specifically asked her not to suck his dick or have sex with him. This was our first time after all and I wasn't sure how I'd feel about everything.

anyway, as he stood by the edge of the bed she gently jerked and massaged his cock. she said it was a good size and that it felt great in her hands. he eventually came all over her 36jj tits. she loved the whole experience. she says that it made her feel powerful. The sex afterwards that we had was amazing... that was then...this is now...

Since then I've told her I wish she'd had gone further, I.e , a blowjob etc but I was still apprehensive about sex, although when we were both horny, id talk often about how I wanted her to fuck someone else and maybe not tell me afterwards. nothing was confirmed though.

Then this Thursday just gone she had work drinks scheduled. There was a random guy at the bar/club they were in that was giving her lots of attention and buying her drinks. she says it didn't cross her mind at all that anything would happen because she just wasn't in the mood at the time. well that all changed a few hours later when his persistence paid off. at the bar, he was telling her how good she looked, and how he wanted to have his way with her. she grabbed his cock through his trousers and was surprised at how hard and thick it was, since they were out in public. i was shocked but she reassured me none of her work colleagues saw.

They drank more, kissed for 10-15 minutes outside. he felt her pussy through her underwear and was happy that he could feel her wet. she continued stroking his cock through his trousers and before she knew it she was in a cab heading to his place.

He gave her a brief tour of the place to get over the formalities, before they shortly resumed kissing.

He undressed her, again revealing her massive tits. he was in awe and apparently said, "I can't believe you're real". He titty fucked her before eventually sliding his cock inside her.

She said his cock was thicker than mine but not longer. they fucked for probably 30 minutes, in various different positions, her riding him while he grabbed her tits, grabbing her ass, him on top with her legs bent over towards her head. it sounds fucking amazing. he would stop to eat her pussy and then continue fucking her. she said he was a good fuck and that he lasted a long time.

When she told me what happened. I couldn't quite believe it. it's still so shocking that it actually happened. I think I prefer the fact that there was no big build up or planning up to this event. it made it more natural for us I think. and I'm actually happy for this to happen again and for her to surprise me with all the details after the fact. it also made me realise how much I love her. I feel much closer to her. it's strange. she felt similar.

I've been incredibly horny ever since, and I really can't wait for the next one. I've been imagining up more scenarios. I definitely identify more with the hotwife stuff rather than the cuck stuff but have definitely felt like I'd just let her do whatever she wants at this point. we also have a tradition now where i buy her a new pair of heels or some jewellry just before or after every new date she has.

feel free to ask questions. i would post pictures of her, but im not sure if i'm allowed to post them in this part of the forum.

One of her french friends is flying to our country for work next month, so i'm hopnig she is able to get fucked good by him too. this whole thing is so much fun for us!
Our story: viewtopic.php?p=1389286
Her pictures: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=69541
cashapp: £xxnmh

Triceratops
Player

Re: Story Time: Date Number 1 recap + Date Number 2.

Unread post by Triceratops » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:15 pm

That’s very hot. My wife has been the spontaneous easy pickup many times. I love surprises

newmoneyhoney
Experienced

Unread post by newmoneyhoney » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:33 am

i'd like to post some pictures, can i do that here?

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:03 pm

newmoneyhoney wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:33 am
i'd like to post some pictures, can i do that here?
Pics go in the hotties thread. Not available here

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:56 pm

Doesn't she want a repeat? ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

CuriousOne36
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousOne36 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:43 pm

Awesome story. Looking forward to hearing more about how this situation progresses.

newmoneyhoney
Experienced

Unread post by newmoneyhoney » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:17 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:56 pm
she does absolutely.

she has a date lined up for next month. He's a musician guy that slid into my wife's dm's a couple of months ago. he'll be flying over from France for a gig he's performing at. They've sexted quited a lot in that time, with my wife sharing the most intimate videos she's ever shared before. probably crazier than the ones she's ever sent me. i'm excited for her. she says he has a big cock.

they plan on staying in a hotel close to where he's performing. hopefully she comes home filled........with lots of stories and more.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:39 am

newmoneyhoney wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:17 pm
BallSpanking wrote:
she does absolutely.

she has a date lined up for next month. He's a musician guy that slid into my wife's dm's a couple of months ago. he'll be flying over from France for a gig he's performing at. They've sexted quited a lot in that time, with my wife sharing the most intimate videos she's ever shared before. probably crazier than the ones she's ever sent me. i'm excited for her. she says he has a big cock.

they plan on staying in a hotel close to where he's performing. hopefully she comes home filled........with lots of stories and more.
NMH - Will she be his public arm candy when he is in town? :cool:

newmoneyhoney
Experienced

Unread post by newmoneyhoney » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:09 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:39 am
newmoneyhoney wrote:
BallSpanking wrote:
she does absolutely.

it all depends, i wont mind either way, it's out of town so the risk is low.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:37 pm

newmoneyhoney wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:09 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
newmoneyhoney wrote:
BallSpanking wrote:
she does absolutely.

NMH - That being the case, perhaps a few hints in that direction and a suggestion to do a little shopping for the occasion with a reminder to take some pics with him when they are out and about. :cool:

newmoneyhoney
Experienced

Unread post by newmoneyhoney » Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:30 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:37 pm
newmoneyhoney wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
newmoneyhoney wrote:

she does absolutely.

NMH - That being the case, perhaps a few hints in that direction and a suggestion to do a little shopping for the occasion with a reminder to take some pics with him when they are out and about. :cool:
We always go shopping immediately before or after her date. Usually to buy her a pair of heels. i might post some pictures of her in the heels i've bought her in the hotties thread when i get some time.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:59 am

newmoneyhoney wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:30 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
newmoneyhoney wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

We always go shopping immediately before or after her date. Usually to buy her a pair of heels. i might post some pictures of her in the heels i've bought her in the hotties thread when i get some time.
NMH - Pic of heels are always great. Even better if a shot of her ensemble that goes with them is a plus. :cool:

newmoneyhoney
Experienced

Unread post by newmoneyhoney » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:19 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:59 am
newmoneyhoney wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
newmoneyhoney wrote:

NMH - Pic of heels are always great. Even better if a shot of her ensemble that goes with them is a plus. :cool:
posted!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:30 am

newmoneyhoney wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:19 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:59 am
newmoneyhoney wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

posted!
:D :D :cool: :cool:

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:15 am

Can't wait for next encounter

newmoneyhoney
Experienced

Unread post by newmoneyhoney » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:40 am

me either, she has basically been teasing me everyday about it, well, i've been bringing it up too! but she's just as excited! and i love that! she has a trip to europe soon too for a business trip, so hopefully she finds some big cock to devour soon.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:24 am

newmoneyhoney wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:40 am
me either, she has basically been teasing me everyday about it, well, i've been bringing it up too! but she's just as excited! and i love that! she has a trip to europe soon too for a business trip, so hopefully she finds some big cock to devour soon.
NMH - A bonus would be if the business trip is somewhat close to a nude beach and the weather co-operates. :shock:

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:03 pm

Dear Newmoneyhoney

Is Her date with the musician getting closer?
The pictures you post are spectacular but it would also be nice to learn more about this Hot Lady and also how you are doing your best to please Her.

Sincerely
elina

newmoneyhoney
Experienced

Unread post by newmoneyhoney » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:08 am

elina wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:03 pm
Dear Newmoneyhoney

The pictures you post are spectacular but it would also be nice to learn more about this Hot Lady and also how you are doing your best to please Her.

Sincerely
elina
It is. me and wifey spoke extensively about what i would buy her before her date with the musician. we talked heels, outfits and jewellery. i just bought her an expensive designer anklet especially for the occassion, and she promised me that i'll be buying more, soon.

we talked alot about how much i've been thinking about her wearing the clothes i've paid for, sucking off someone elses cock.

she said she was dying to be filled with another mans cum, for me to watch it leak out of her. i told her, i'd gladly lick that pussy up clean afterwards. she said i was a "good boy".

i've posted some old text messages in the other pictures thread if anyone is interested.

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:33 am

newmoneyhoney wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:08 am
elina wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:03 pm
Dear Newmoneyhoney

Sincerely
elina
It is. me and wifey spoke extensively about what i would buy her before her date with the musician. we talked heels, outfits and jewellery. i just bought her an expensive designer anklet especially for the occassion, and she promised me that i'll be buying more, soon.

we talked alot about how much i've been thinking about her wearing the clothes i've paid for, sucking off someone elses cock.

she said she was dying to be filled with another mans cum, for me to watch it leak out of her. i told her, i'd gladly lick that pussy up clean afterwards. she said i was a "good boy".

i've posted some old text messages in the other pictures thread if anyone is interested.
Wow, her sucking off another man while wearing the expensive clothes you bought is off-the-charts hot

leftyvoyur
Pervert

Unread post by leftyvoyur » Wed May 31, 2023 8:46 am

Tell us more about her please. What are her fantasies and do YOU have any fantasies? How did you get started in the lifestyle? I'm assuming you live in Europe. Is she the only one who gets to play with others? Have you been able to watch her in person with another guy?

newmoneyhoney
Experienced

Unread post by newmoneyhoney » Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:32 am

leftyvoyur wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 8:46 am
Tell us more about her please. What are her fantasies and do YOU have any fantasies? How did you get started in the lifestyle? I'm assuming you live in Europe. Is she the only one who gets to play with others? Have you been able to watch her in person with another guy?
We've been together for ten years..

it was me telling her for a long time that i wouldn't mind sharing her. i just like the idea of her being satisfied in every single way she could imagine. so i told her, that she had a free pass. obviously, she didn't understand at first, but over a couple of years of me explaining and us talking about it every now and then, she began to understand. Yeah, we live in europe. I have no interest in being with other people, only that she is satisfied and happy.

I haven't seen her shared in person yet, but she talks about that happening soon. it just takes time to find the right person.

The second time we had an experience was a complete suprise. She was out for work drinks, and ended up rubbing this guys cock through his trousers at the bar. she went home with him, and let him fuck her, he had a girlfriend. she really enjoyed it and didn't tell me until after she got home. she told me all the details and to be honest, it was one of the hottest things we've done. i don't have to be there to enjoy it, and she enjoys that aspect too.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:52 am

NMH - What happened with the musician from back in the spring? :shock:

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:15 pm

Maybe it's time you took a hand in this and found her a suitable, well endowed, Bull ... 🤔
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:54 am

Very hot story with nice details! Her pictures are great!

Please continue to tell about her adventure's and how you both feel.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040