A Change Is Coming…

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
SRKnight
Player

Re: A Change Is Coming…

Unread post by SRKnight » Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:54 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:44 am
SRK - Is Mandy helping Todd decorate his new house? Great excuse for a GF to seen in public with her BF.
Yes she has. And she was with him whenever he saw the realtor.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:03 am

SRKnight wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:54 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
SRK - Is Mandy helping Todd decorate his new house? Great excuse for a GF to seen in public with her BF.
SRK - This will certainly help with influencing how things are setup her sense of taste and style, the 'womans' touch as it were when someone comes in. Her second home as it were.
Will Mandy also be having drawer and closet space too?

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:05 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:03 am
SRKnight wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
SRK - This will certainly help with influencing how things are setup her sense of taste and style, the 'womans' touch as it were when someone comes in. Her second home as it were.
Yes one of the spare bedroom closets will have some of her basics there

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:41 am

54321 wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:19 am
One of her coworker asked her the next day who the guy was she was kissing and she said that was her boyfriend. When questioned further she said that even wives needed a boyfriend. The coworker was impressed. Lol.
So am I!!! :D

She says he has been much friendlier since she told him that!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:30 pm

She says he has been much friendlier since she told him that!
I bet! :lol:

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:06 pm

SRKnight wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:05 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
SRKnight wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Sounds Great!! I loved when Cressida helped find her lover a home...and then moved some of her things over there so she could be his "wife" a couple days a week. But no spare bedroom dresser for her, she moved her stuff into his...no, THEIR bedroom.

I know it's not there right now, but if Mandy and Todd ever fall in love, you'll be in for the wildest ride of your life!

Troilus

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:21 am

troilusand wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:06 pm
SRKnight wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
SRKnight wrote:

Sounds Great!! I loved when Cressida helped find her lover a home...and then moved some of her things over there so she could be his "wife" a couple days a week. But no spare bedroom dresser for her, she moved her stuff into his...no, THEIR bedroom.

I know it's not there right now, but if Mandy and Todd ever fall in love, you'll be in for the wildest ride of your life!

Troilus
I’ve had no doubt for many years they were in love and lust

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:27 pm

SRKnight wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:21 am
troilusand wrote:
SRKnight wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Troilus

I like where this is going! Any idea how much she is going to live with him now? That is, about how many days a week?

I can't imagine how you'll feel as the "clueless husband" of a cheating wife as this progresses. Sooner or later you're going to have friends take you to the side to "wise you up" that you're married to a whore.

Do you know how you'll react? I know when Cressida was active, her workmates (where she usually found her men) thought she was an easy-lay, married wife to a dope of a husband. When I'd see her co-workers, I knew they snickered behind my back, but no one ever confided they knew something about my wife that I didn't know.

With her man only 6 miles away and with her spending part-time there, it seems only a matter of time before someone tells you what the whole world knows...and I hope you share the story of THAT conversation!!

Troilus

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:38 am

troilusand wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:27 pm
SRKnight wrote:
troilusand wrote:
SRKnight wrote:

Troilus

I like where this is going! Any idea how much she is going to live with him now? That is, about how many days a week?

I can't imagine how you'll feel as the "clueless husband" of a cheating wife as this progresses. Sooner or later you're going to have friends take you to the side to "wise you up" that you're married to a whore.

Do you know how you'll react? I know when Cressida was active, her workmates (where she usually found her men) thought she was an easy-lay, married wife to a dope of a husband. When I'd see her co-workers, I knew they snickered behind my back, but no one ever confided they knew something about my wife that I didn't know.

With her man only 6 miles away and with her spending part-time there, it seems only a matter of time before someone tells you what the whole world knows...and I hope you share the story of THAT conversation!!

Troilus
I have to say I am wondering when someone will confide in me that they have been seen together. They are going to karaoke on Fridays together and she spends most of the weekend with him going out to sports bars, restaurants, etc. She said she has been seen kissing Todd at sports bar by people we know, so probably a matter of time before someone tells me.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:15 pm

SRKnight wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:38 am
troilusand wrote:
SRKnight wrote:
troilusand wrote:

Troilus

Troilus
I have to say I am wondering when someone will confide in me that they have been seen together. They are going to karaoke on Fridays together and she spends most of the weekend with him going out to sports bars, restaurants, etc. She said she has been seen kissing Todd at sports bar by people we know, so probably a matter of time before someone tells me.
Do you have any idea or plans on how you'll react, or will you find out your reaction when you're told?

Troilus

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:32 pm

troilusand wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:15 pm
SRKnight wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:38 am
troilusand wrote:
SRKnight wrote:

Troilus
Do you have any idea or plans on how you'll react, or will you find out your reaction when you're told?

Troilus
It will be a reaction of “grownups can do what grownups want to do”

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:28 pm

I wonder if having friends and family come to the house for a party/bbq/get together, with the boyfriend over too, couls supply some risky but scorching hot fun?

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:03 am

hwc wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:28 pm
I wonder if having friends and family come to the house for a party/bbq/get together, with the boyfriend over too, couls supply some risky but scorching hot fun?
BBQ is not on their mind as tonight they are going to a swing club out of town. Of course as husband and wife.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:34 pm

Have you thought of or discussed her maybe moving in with him for a time, so they can play at living together as a couple? Even if it's just for a holiday?

OldBoyToy
Virgin

Unread post by OldBoyToy » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:53 am

Is it still working out???

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:53 pm

hwc wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:34 pm
Have you thought of or discussed her maybe moving in with him for a time, so they can play at living together as a couple? Even if it's just for a holiday?
Well they have been on a 16 day cruise together so guess that is like a relationship! All is still good and she is still open with others about him being her boyfriend.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:15 pm

SRKnight
How are things progressing since her lover moved close to you. How much time does she spend with you and he.
Is he her main sexual partner or do you both share her? How has your dynamics changed since his move? Thanks hope all is well

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:19 pm

edgedndenied wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:15 pm
SRKnight
How are things progressing since her lover moved close to you. How much time does she spend with you and he.
Is he her main sexual partner or do you both share her? How has your dynamics changed since his move? Thanks hope all is well
She is basically home Sun-Thursday nights and with Todd Friday afternoon until Sunday evening. I think everyone at her work has seen them out together in public now and she talks openly with the women at work about having a boyfriend in addition to a husband. (She just doesn’t go into details about spending nights at his place).

Probably the more interesting development is the men at her work that previously didn’t say anything sexually around her that now speak more freely and tease her about having a boyfriend.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:03 pm

Thanks for the response.
What about the sexual aspect. Who is her main sexual partner. Do you still have PIV sex with her?

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:55 pm

SRKnight wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:19 pm
edgedndenied wrote:
SRKnight
She is basically home Sun-Thursday nights and with Todd Friday afternoon until Sunday evening. I think everyone at her work has seen them out together in public now and she talks openly with the women at work about having a boyfriend in addition to a husband. (She just doesn’t go into details about spending nights at his place).

Probably the more interesting development is the men at her work that previously didn’t say anything sexually around her that now speak more freely and tease her about having a boyfriend.
Dear SRKnight,

I guess your Wife and CUckoldress is now beaming in a different way than before given that She is spending this much time with Her Boyfriend.
Does She also dress differently, walk and talk more differently?

Openly sharing with Her female colleagues that She has both a Boyfriend and a husband, of course the males in the office will pick up and now sees new opportunities; She has in some sense communicated that She may be awailable even if married, so of course it is stimulating the males to flirt with Her?

SIncerely
elina

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:27 am

elina wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:55 pm
SRKnight wrote:
edgedndenied wrote:
SRKnight

Dear SRKnight,

I guess your Wife and CUckoldress is now beaming in a different way than before given that She is spending this much time with Her Boyfriend.

Openly sharing with Her female colleagues that She has both a Boyfriend and a husband, of course the males in the office will pick up and now sees new opportunities; She has in some sense communicated that She may be awailable even if married, so of course it is stimulating the males to flirt with Her?

SIncerely
elina
The biggest difference since July when Todd moved by, has been the fact that Mandy has lost 55lbs. Whereas before she would wear low cut tops to show her best assets, now she is wearing more form fitting outfits and showing legs some.

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:29 am

edgedndenied wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:03 pm
Thanks for the response.
What about the sexual aspect. Who is her main sexual partner. Do you still have PIV sex with her?
No doubt that Todd is her main sexual partner since he moved close by last July.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:33 am

SRKnight wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:27 am
elina wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:55 pm
SRKnight wrote:
edgedndenied wrote:
SRKnight

Dear SRKnight,

SIncerely
elina
The biggest difference since July when Todd moved by, has been the fact that Mandy has lost 55lbs. Whereas before she would wear low cut tops to show her best assets, now she is wearing more form fitting outfits and showing legs some.
SRK - One would suppose Mandy is getting a lot more exercise on a regular basis. :o :lol: :lol: :roll: