Well that escalated quickly.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Thor23
Virgin

Well that escalated quickly.

Unread post by Thor23 » Thu May 04, 2023 6:39 pm

Sooo..

5 months ago, I was a wannabe husband of a hotwife thinking it would never happen. My story about our initial foray into the lifestyle is on another thread, but here I am 5 months later and…

My wife has slept with 5 guys, two she met on Ashley Madison

Next week she is leaving to spend two nights away with one of the guys in Albuquerque, I live in Wisconsin.

My Sister in law just saw a text from the guy in Albuquerque on my wife’s phone saying he was gonna pleasure himself to my wife’s pic, this is happening in real time, no idea the outcome yet. They are having a chat as I write.

My wife’s and my sex life and communication has never been better.

I feel like I’ve gone from a newbie to a veteran of multiple forum discussions in the blink of an eye as it were. Holy cow. It’s an exciting life sometimes.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Re: Well that escalated quickly.

Unread post by iloanmywife » Thu May 04, 2023 6:51 pm

Thor23 wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 6:39 pm
Sooo..

5 months ago, I was a wannabe husband of a hotwife thinking it would never happen. My story about our initial foray into the lifestyle is on another thread, but here I am 5 months later and…

Next week she is leaving to spend two nights away with one of the guys in Albuquerque, I live in Wisconsin.

My Sister in law just saw a text from the guy in Albuquerque on my wife’s phone saying he was gonna pleasure himself to my wife’s pic, this is happening in real time, no idea the outcome yet. They are having a chat as I write.

I feel like I’ve gone from a newbie to a veteran of multiple forum discussions in the blink of an eye as it were. Holy cow. It’s an exciting life sometimes.
Now I'm really, really interested to hear the outcome of your wife's conversation with your sister-in-law.

The bolded part of your post is awesome. This one of the best parts of hotwife fun, in my opinion. I'm so happy that you and your wife are getting to experience this.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

Thor23
Virgin

Unread post by Thor23 » Thu May 04, 2023 6:57 pm

Will update when I know, not sure how much she’s going to admit to…. I suggested she intimate that I have ed issues to maybe take the sting off of it. But again, not sure what she will say or how sis in law will react. Strange feeling of calm right now. But anxious as well. I know that’s contradictory but it’s how I feel.

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Thu May 04, 2023 8:47 pm

My wife and I have also enjoyed an improved communication and sex life from our decision to explore outside our marriage. We came to the hot wife LS almost accidentally. Suffice to say that we are happier with having other men in our lives. But the reason I am writing is to say we have become more and more comfortable about our decision. We are somewhat discrete still, but most of our friends and family (including our adult children) know. And, while we have met with occasional disapproval no one has been outright hostile or pulled away. We normally get questions from our vanilla friends and acceptance.

Good Luck and I too would like to hear how things turn out.
Craig

A Little Different

Unread post by A Little Different » Fri May 05, 2023 8:02 am

Thor23 wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 6:39 pm
Sooo..

I too am eagerly awaiting an update from you, Thor. As others have mentioned, I'm especially curious about how things go between your wife and your sister in law!

Thor23
Virgin

Unread post by Thor23 » Fri May 05, 2023 10:01 am

Thanks for the replies.

So, My wife called me to say that her sister had seen her phone with a text message from another guy. She called me to tell me that 'the cat was out of the bag' and what should she do. My suggestion was complete, minus the intimate details, honesty. We chatted for a few minutes and her Sister knocked on the door and they I guess talked. My wife texted me after the call and said it went relatively well, and that I should send her sister a text pic of a large black cock as a way to lighten the mood. Luckily my Sister in law does have a great sense of humour. So, I did, with a text asking her to call me if she felt up to it.

I got a call within about 10 minutes and we chatted for about an hour. I have to say, she was completely non judgemental and we both agreed to believe that what people do with their private lives is up to them. She did tell me that she would not tolerate me forcing or cajoling her sister to participate, to which I answered that far from it, while it may have been my idea initially, my wife up and ran with it. We talked about how I felt it had actually made our marriage stronger and more committed, with much more open dialog. I did ask / beg her not to tell anyone else including her husband. He's a decent guy but a bit of a prude, in fact it was my Sister in law that said she couldn't tell him even if she wanted to as supposedly she bought a sex toy home and he ran it over with his truck. So, yeah, a prude. A few other things were talked about that were sort of connected, including the fact that people can feel the need for excitement within a happy relationship, it was then that she told me that her 'prude' husband had had a two year affair. This was something my wife and I thought may have happened (counseling) but didn't know. So I got to have a open dialog about that and how it made her feel etc. which I think and hope was somewhat cathartic for her.

At the end of the chat, we actually said i love you's (platonic family versions) which is something neither of us had said to each other before, despite knowing each other for 12 plus years. It was a good talk, I think I'd still rather her not know, but that's no longer an option. However, I have to say, this lifestyle has bought about another more open and communicative relationship, despite not expecting or really wanting it.

My wife is driving home today so I'm sure when I see her she will fill me in on the nuances of her conversation, but right now, things are calm and I don't feel any additional concerns. Yet...

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Fri May 05, 2023 12:08 pm

Thanks for the update. It tracks with my personal experience. I think you’ll find most people are not as judgmental as you think. I wish you the best of luck. And, enjoy yourselves! 😉
Craig

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Fri May 05, 2023 1:28 pm

I'm not surprised. Fucking other men is a common women's sexual fantasy, especially stranger sex.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sat May 06, 2023 1:17 am

I wounded how long before her sister thinks it’s is time to join in, now she has someone to follow, maybe they will share bulls, or is this an opportunity for you with your wife’s sister, just to help her out, her husband had a 2 year affair, when does she get her fun.