Hotwife unleashed at last :-)

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
skoot1958
Experienced

Re: Hotwife unleashed at last :-)

Unread post by skoot1958 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:40 pm

newUK wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:38 pm
skoot1958 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:21 am
S are you going to tell us about C lady hookups, the lady you say C is keen on is a Married woman, is this cheating or does this woman have an ENM relationship so she can play, hotwife is more than just bulls

Do you meet these woman, or is the C own thing
The married lady is cheating. Her husband has no idea.

I’ve seen L play with several women. I’ve been allowed to join in before but with a strict ‘no penetration’ rule.

L has not yet played alone but is now confident enough to should the opportunity arise.

So what was the outcome did C get her pants off, how old was this lady, interesting how long this lady had wanted to be with a woman, did the lady enjoy C fucking her, did you get to be part of the fun

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:57 am

L hasn’t met the lady yet. They are still in touch with each other but finding the time to get them together is proving to be difficult due to her having a partner and kids.

It will happen in due course.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:48 am

Well it’s been a while since I’ve updated. Sadly there was nothing exciting to report, until now :-)

I just left L in a bar where she has a guy she has been chatting to for the past 2 weeks about to meet her, well he is due in 15 minutes. She looks absolutely stunning, the low cut top and bright red lipstick she is wearing makes her look amazing.

It’s only a social meet for an hour during his lunch break but hopefully there will be some contact between them and hopefully a kiss or two. She as attracted to his face pic and he makes her laugh through the messages they have exchanged.

This is only the 2nd time she has met anyone without me. She seems really confident and I’m really hopeful she will be inviting him round to ours sometime next week for the real fun.

Wish us luck and I’ll update how it went a bit later.

S
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:45 am

All the best of luck!

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:33 am

It went really well. She liked him and he seems a really nice guy. After about half an hour of being together she messaged me to say join them. I’m so glad she did as my angst was through the roof!

I only had about 15 mins with them in which time we all arranged for him to visit us Monday afternoon at our place. They shared a nice kiss goodbye and we have all had a bit of a group text chat going on since.

Fingers crossed he doesn’t bail on us. It’s happened so many times before I’ll not get my hopes up too much. He has never played alone with a couple, he has only done full swap with his wife.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:01 pm

And as per normal it’s not gonna happen. He has messaged this morning to say his wife is no longer comfortable with him being a bull :-(

Honestly how can our luck be so bad?
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:12 am

L not having much luck with men, is she having more luck with woman

Are these first timers match on tinder?

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:25 am

We normally talk about the physical component of HWing. But there is a psychological component to it as well. Most women appreciate and desire appropriate attention from me. I remember a movie with truthful dialogue between an actor and actress. She caught him checking her out. She was wearing a very revealing outfit. She make a snarky comment to him about him checking her out. He got in her face and said the effect, "Do you want me to believe that you bought that outfit so men wouldn't check you out?" Of course she did.

My wife is middle-aged. She has become more beautiful as she matured. She's told me too many times to remember that she's as horny now as she ever was. She normally doesn't wear overtly provocative clothes. She has many outfits that can be transitioned to provocative with a few minor adjustments. If she wants attention from men when we're in sports bars or restaurants, she'll reveal as much as she's comfortable revealing and that can be revealing.

Like most women, my wife loves and appreciates sincere compliments from men, more so now that she's in her mid-40s. She's told me she'll begin worrying when men no longer check her out.

When she was in her late teens & early 20s, she had a legitimate centerfold body. She was extremely good looking. She's fortunate to have excellent genes. But younger guys wanted to see her naked body and fuck her. She learned the power her naked body had over men. Now that she's mid-40s and a mother of two adolescent kids, she can get hypercritical of her hot and sexy body. She loves sex as much as she ever has. But she appreciates even more men's sincere compliments about her body and appearance. It parallel would be men's midlife crisis where they refuse to accept the biological aging process. My wife loves constant reassurance from men that she has a flaming hot naked body that men can't resist. For my wife, the psychological component might be as important as the physical euphoria she experiences at orgasm.

Younger men don't seem to grasp anything beyond fucking and getting their cocks sucked. Mature and sexually experienced men have been far more apt to sincerely compliment my wife.

Tazman1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Tazman1 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:54 am

skoot1958 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 4:01 am
Ok understandable, a regular FWB is good but as you are new to this lifestyle FWB early on does come with some risks you have to manage “feelings”

2 FWB is better, also you still to have a poor play date, just something to prep for, it will come, you do not want to put her off

Have you considered a swingers club party, what part of the country do you line in, (Essex for me, so London’s is close by) there are lots of good clubs

Has she consider mixing it up and dating a woman, now she has crossed the monogamy line, or joining a couple as a Unicon
Hi, can you please give me names of some good swinger clubs in London?
Thank you

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:29 pm

Tazman1 that’s a hard one, it depends on what your have to offer and what you want, will you play as couple, is your woman smoking hot and in to girls, you both in your 30s and in great condition or are you a middle age man with an average size tool

Best place to look is life style sites, private parties are a good option, if you can get an invite

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:08 pm

A very interesting day for me today. Especially after her saying just a week ago she didn’t want to pursue any hotwife fun until the new year.

We were on a train on our way into London this afternoon when she leant into me and told me “I want cock!”
I responded, knowing she wasn’t currently interested in anyone else with “Mine obviously?”
She gave me a big grin and shrugged her shoulders.
Seeing my look of confusion and perhaps hope she explained “I know I said I’m off it until after Xmas but I kind of feel if the right guy came along today I could”.
I was instantly horny and weirdly I felt a pinch in the gut. How can it be that I want this so bad but I get the angst so bad?

Anyways, an hour or so later we were outside pubs on either side of the road. Trying to decide which one we should go in I jokingly suggested I went in one and her in the other, If there was any guy she liked in there she’d stay and see if she could flirt, if there wasn’t she’d join me once she finished her drinks. To my suprise she said “Ok” and walked off towards the other pub. She gave me a cheeky grin and wave as she walked in and I headed to the other pub. The angst kicked in again as I sat there wondering if she might have caught the eye of anyone. However it was only aboit 5 minutes before she joined me again. Apparently the pub she went in only had a handful of older guys in it.

Roll forward a couple more hours and we are in a club. I didn’t see it but she told me she’d been “blatantly flirted with” by a black bouncer. One of the friends we were with even said to her “oh my god he is proper checking you out”.
She told me she gave him a couple of big smiles and it was the first time ever she’d appreciated being smiled at by a black guy.

I feel like things are going to happen again soon. She has been given a massive confidence boost just at the time she has obviously been flirting with the idea of being a hotwife again :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Wannabecuck2468
Trainable

Unread post by Wannabecuck2468 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:31 pm

Any updates?