Hotwife unleashed at last :-)

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
onedaymaybe
Virgin

Re: Hotwife unleashed at last :-)

Unread post by onedaymaybe » Wed May 17, 2023 5:19 pm

What an amazing night! Congratulations again. I literally read thru it twice (L would probably like to hear that!).

I loved the part where they were already holding hands when you stood up. You could already tell by then it was going to be a good night. Also, L seems to know all the right things to say as a HW, it must be driving you crazy. Very inspirational.

And the part where A called her a whore right in front of you pretty much knocked me out.

Thanks for the update, great recap all around.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Wed May 17, 2023 9:50 pm

We had a chat in bed last night, I just wanted to check emotionally she was ok with it all. I was pretty confident she was. I told her I loved that she appeared to have no guilt about enjoying herself. One of her early barriers in all this would “it would feel like cheating”. She has absolutely no feelings like that whatsoever, perhaps because she can see how much I am enjoying everything.

When I said I love that it appears you don’t have any guilt, she pulled a strange face and made a “tiny” sign with her fingers.
I looked at her quizzingly and asked her to explain what she has guilty feelings about.
She pulled a face and said “I need to be careful how I word this, but I reckon what I’m going to say might turn you on more anyway”.
“Ok” I said “tell me, it’s ok. We need to be honest with each other about everything”.
“Well” she started “I do feel a little guilty that I’m enjoying better sex with other guys than you and I’m already thinking about the next one”.

Wow, that should have hurt but it had the effect she knew it would. It made me hard instantly. Hearing her tell me that really did endorse me as a cuckold!
“So you want to find another guy?” I asked.
She nodded at me with an almost guilty look on her face. I gave her a hug and a kiss and told her I thought that was excellent. I was worried she might want to knock it on the head if she started to feel any guilt. But she really is into it. I really have unleashed a HotWife.

She said she wants me to take a few days off the dating app and have some time just me and her before I start looking for her next new fuck. We both hope we can find someone she can play with regular.

I’ve read so many stories on here that once a Hotwife enjoys another cock there is no stopping them. I’m now one of those stories! I won’t lie, I’m a little shocked and overwhelmed at times how quick this has developed and how into it she now is compared to a few weeks ago. But I’m looking forward to the next developments :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Thu May 18, 2023 1:01 am

Congratulations!!

Wonderful to see how you supported your Sexy Wife to migrate to a Hot Hotwife now endorsing the lifestyle learning to enjoy Herself!

Can't wait to hear more.

Sincerely
elina

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Thu May 18, 2023 2:29 pm

You two have definitely arrived! Trying one new man is a huge step. Two is a new life, with a new wife.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Thu May 18, 2023 8:16 pm

leggysman wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 2:29 pm
You two have definitely arrived! Trying one new man is a huge step. Two is a new life, with a new wife.
Thank you. I’m still buzzing. She now wants number 3 :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Thu May 18, 2023 10:09 pm

Does L want a new man or a rematch with A

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Thu May 18, 2023 10:56 pm

skoot1958 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 10:09 pm
Does L want a new man or a rematch with A
She’d happily meet A again but he is some distance from us so we’ll move onto a more local number 3. Ideally a more regular set up than a one and done. I suspect she’ll have a trip away at some point again to hook up with A again :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Fri May 19, 2023 4:01 am

Ok understandable, a regular FWB is good but as you are new to this lifestyle FWB early on does come with some risks you have to manage “feelings”

2 FWB is better, also you still to have a poor play date, just something to prep for, it will come, you do not want to put her off

Have you considered a swingers club party, what part of the country do you line in, (Essex for me, so London’s is close by) there are lots of good clubs

Has she consider mixing it up and dating a woman, now she has crossed the monogamy line, or joining a couple as a Unicon

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Fri May 19, 2023 5:15 am

Skoot this is all stuff we have discussed in detail.

She initially completely dismissed she’d ever be able to develop feelings for someone, however after her first experience and how infatuated with him she was she now accepts that a certain level of feelings will happen. As long as we keep our communication as it is I have no fears that it will develop into anything that might jeopardise our strong relationship.

I can’t ever see her being interested in having more than one regular FWB. I’d be all for it but at present she only wants one.

A poor play date is something we expect. We aren’t sure if we have just been really lucky with our first 2 so far, or if this is the norm. Neither meet was a 10 out of 10 but she was more than happy with both. The first she loved his tongue. The fucking wasn’t anything special. The second she loves his cock more than his tongue, even though he was good with both.

Clubs have been discussed and we were going to try that angle up until a couple of weeks ago. Now everything is falling into place, it’s not off the table but most likely something for the future. We are also in Essex.

She has already played with several women and loves it. She prefers one on one currently so a couple isn’t for her. But again hopefully down the line it will be.

We discussed threesomes after reading leggysandys latest post to her last night. Again not to be ruled out but not just yet. It’s also likely she’d want me to be part of her first threesome. But I’m sure that could change!

We are only at the start of this journey. There are so many delicious twists and turns ahead. I’m happy to continue at her pace, although I feel she could hit the accelerator real quick in the heat of the moment so nothing is off the table :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Fri May 19, 2023 5:51 am

S: I read there is a new club in Wickford (for those in our area), London is close with lots of options, a club would allow L: to press the accelerator, and you could just watch or maybe join in, depending on your needed

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Fri May 19, 2023 6:07 am

skoot1958 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 5:51 am
S: I read there is a new club in Wickford (for those in our area), London is close with lots of options, a club would allow L: to press the accelerator, and you could just watch or maybe join in, depending on your needed
As I said, not for us at the moment. She is happy with things as they are for now. Me. yes I’d happily try one. I have no doubt we’ll end up visiting one eventually.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Sat May 20, 2023 12:19 am

I know that you've said that LS clubs are not your thing, but have you considered online communities to look for a semi-regular bull that has experience in this LS? I don't remember if you mentioned it but I assume as you've vetted her partners before introducing them that maybe that's where you found them anyway?

I'm just thinking that if feelings are going to be part of the early hotwife hurdles, then an experienced LS bull may be the way to go. They clearly from the outset are not looking for a long term relationship, then L can enjoy her limmerence rollercoaster without either of you fearing that it will develop into something that is a potential threat to your marriage.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Sat May 20, 2023 9:12 pm

Neither of us had really heard much from A since Tuesday night. Literally a message each. Yesterday morning he messaged me to say he couldn’t stop thinking about how hot his Tuesday night with L was.

I told him she really enjoyed it and she’d love to hear from him again. We both thought he might have had his fun and moved on. “No way I want her again” was his reply.

I suggested he messages her privately and have some chat. He said he’d love that and did. About an hour later L asked me to call her. Bless her she was super excited he’d messaged her and just wanted to check I was OK with her messaging him privately. I didn’t tell her I’d suggested it. She then told me I’d be pretty excited when I read the conversation.

I already had the angst knowing she really liked him and suspected the chat would involve a lot of sex chat but I told her “I love you and trust you, you can keep that chat just between you two, it’s absolutely fine. I don’t want you holding back saying anything knowing I’ll eventually read it”.

She insisted she’d want me to read it. Anyways, fast forward to me getting home about 4pm yesterday. I just had to fuck her the moment I got home. Just knowing they had been chatting was a massive turn on. It didn’t take me long and she then said, we’ll be doing that again later when I show you our chat.

She wasn’t wrong. When we got into bed she handed me her phone open at the beginning of the chat. Oh my god! I didn’t realise she could be so forward. I had to read it twice. They were both talking about the Tuesday and one of her first comments to him was “hopefully we can arrange round 2 soon”.

I then went down on her and made an extra effort to make her cum with my tongue. In her words “oh my, you’ve been practicing” :-)

I then fucked her hard and we collapsed together cuddling and fell into a deep sleep.

Absolutely amazing how bringing another guy into our lives makes our sex so much more intense. We are both enjoying life right now :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sat May 20, 2023 10:28 pm

Terrific

Can't wait to hear about the next date with A

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Mon May 22, 2023 7:55 pm

A didn’t message her at all Sunday but dropped her a note last night. The change in her mood was instant. It wasn’t long before she was discussing me dates when we could visit him again. Sadly it was just the one message. He didn’t reply to her the rest of the night. It seems he is going to be on and off whenever he feels like it. She said it doesn’t bother her as long as he shows up when they arrange to meet again.

I had a couple of guys to show her from the dating app that had shown an interest in her.
To my suprise and satisfaction she said “he’s a bit of alright” to one of them. She has agreed for me to try and set up a social date with him :-)

Fingers crossed we might have heard third victim within our sights :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:58 am

I didnt realise it had been so long since I'd updated here. I've been busy reading everyone elses posts!

I guess I didnt update as there is nothing really to report. A was on and off showing interest occasionally but she has given up on him after dropping lots of hints about meeting up again but no real comittment from his side.

She is currently flirting with a cute fit married lady who she hopes to meet for some fun. Her Hotwife still comes out in the bedroom with me and she often coments that she needs a real man, one who can fuck her better than me. She knows as soon as she says this I cum. I really hope we find her a regular playmate soon. I hadnt really been looking too much but have started again now :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:23 am

Absolutely amazing how bringing another guy into our lives makes our sex so much more intense. We are both enjoying life right now :-)
You guys are off to a great start!

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:21 am

S are you going to tell us about C lady hookups, the lady you say C is keen on is a Married woman, is this cheating or does this woman have an ENM relationship so she can play, hotwife is more than just bulls

Do you meet these woman, or is the C own thing

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:36 pm

Thought I’d put a link in to my original thread on here which details our slow progression to her finally becoming a fully fledged HotWife, for anyone that might be interested.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=64652
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:38 pm

skoot1958 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:21 am
S are you going to tell us about C lady hookups, the lady you say C is keen on is a Married woman, is this cheating or does this woman have an ENM relationship so she can play, hotwife is more than just bulls

Do you meet these woman, or is the C own thing
The married lady is cheating. Her husband has no idea.

I’ve seen L play with several women. I’ve been allowed to join in before but with a strict ‘no penetration’ rule.

L has not yet played alone but is now confident enough to should the opportunity arise.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:47 pm

S your a lucky man, L seems well adjusted to the life style, and to be able to be part of the journey

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:31 am

It looks like L is gonna get fucked again Thursday evening. Her first guy J made contact out of the blue yesterday and after some messaging they have already arranged to meet at ours Thursday evening, I’ll get to watch her in action again :-)

She really enjoyed his pussy licking skills and can’t wait to sample them again. We’ve already had sex last night and this morning. I’m on my way home to give her some more, such is my horniness knowing what’s happening… and also knowing she is having some naughty chats with him.

He did offer to visit her on Wednesday whilst I’m at work and film it for me. Sadly I’m just not ready for that yet, nor she says, is she. Although I suspect that’s just to pacify me. After this meet I think the natural progression will be for them to play alone.

So after a couple of months of nothing things are moving forward again :-)

I’ll keep you updated.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:43 am

newUK wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:31 am
So after a couple of months of nothing things are moving forward again :-)
Great news, L is simply far to Hot to leave alone without at least one lover to give Her what She craves.
newUK wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:31 am
I’ll keep you updated.
Really looking forward to that!

Sincerely
elina

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:36 pm

Turns out J forgot the previous reason he told us he couldn’t continue seeing L. After they fucked a few months ago he told us his Mrs didn’t want him to play anymore and that was that.

During a conversation between me and him on Monday I asked if he was going to tell his Mrs he was meeting L on Thurs. He replied “Of course, she is cool with me playing. I’d never hide a meet from her”.

I mentioned I thought she’d gone off the idea and that’s why he hadn’t been in touch. He replied “nah I got a new phone and your details didn’t transfer over”. That’s BS cos he could have messaged through the dating app we met him on. When I mentioned this he blocked both me and L!!!

Wish I’d never said anything as L was looking forward to seeing him again. She didn’t really care what his reason for not making contact was, she was just glad she was gonna have some fun with him again so it’s a damn shame he simply blocked her with no explanation. Pretty rude to be honest but that’s our luck with the lifestyle unfortunately :-(
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:14 am

newUK wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:36 pm
Turns out J forgot the previous reason he told us he couldn’t continue seeing L. After they fucked a few months ago he told us his Mrs didn’t want him to play anymore and that was that.

During a conversation between me and him on Monday I asked if he was going to tell his Mrs he was meeting L on Thurs. He replied “Of course, she is cool with me playing. I’d never hide a meet from her”.

I mentioned I thought she’d gone off the idea and that’s why he hadn’t been in touch. He replied “nah I got a new phone and your details didn’t transfer over”. That’s BS cos he could have messaged through the dating app we met him on. When I mentioned this he blocked both me and L!!!

Wish I’d never said anything as L was looking forward to seeing him again. She didn’t really care what his reason for not making contact was, she was just glad she was gonna have some fun with him again so it’s a damn shame he simply blocked her with no explanation. Pretty rude to be honest but that’s our luck with the lifestyle unfortunately :-(
He must have lied the first time and forgot what he told you the first time. That, plus how he just blocked you, shows he's not reliable and you didn't lose much in him. Somebody else will be better.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.