Hotwife unleashed at last :-)

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
newUK
Player

Hotwife unleashed at last :-)

Unread post by newUK » Fri May 05, 2023 10:57 pm

“Why did I wait so long”

“I can’t believe I don’t feel guilty about it”

“Sorry baby but he definetly licked me better than you ever have”

“He wasn’t longer than you but was fatter and I defiantly felt the difference”

“I’m sorry but if you are at work when he offers to come round next time I’m fucking him without you”

“I want his cock in my mouth next time”

“I loved how he pinned my arms down as he fucked me. Wow!”

“I can’t stop thinking about him”

These are just some of her comments since she finally got her first proper Hotwife fucking last night. It has been a long road to get here but I think it will continue now she has finally been fucked. She had been so close several times but through no fault of her own it never happened. Now it has I think and hope she will be a very active Hotwife.

Full story and maybe some pics will follow when I have the time :D
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

leggysman
Pervert

Re: Hotwife unleashed at last :-)

Unread post by leggysman » Sat May 06, 2023 12:08 am

Fantastic - congratulations! Long journey for you two, but persistence paid off at last! Looking forward to reading about it :D
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sat May 06, 2023 1:10 am

There be no stopping her now, good that she enjoyed her first after a long wait, did she make any photos for you two to remember this event with, the date will go down in history, the day before coronation :)

AussieNQstag
Virgin

Unread post by AussieNQstag » Sat May 06, 2023 6:48 am

It sounds like it all went very well, congrats

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Sat May 06, 2023 6:56 am

I seem to get carried away with the detail but here his how last night came about:

I had been chatting to J for almost 2 weeks before I finally showed L a pic of him. I liked him, I thought he was an ideal match for L so I was biding my time to try and find the right moment when she might be in the right frame of mind to say “yes” she would chat to or meet him. L had been going through a phase of rejecting everyone. The previous guy she met was a blind date for a social. That went well initially but he became a bit of a jerk in the time between them meeting socially and the day that had been pencilled in for him to visit us at ours. That had put her off meeting anyone new for now.

I came up with an idea, checked with J that he would be willing if L said yes and then put it to her. I challenged her to let me invite someone round, someone I had vetted and knew would meet her preferences, for her to be waiting blindfolded. The guy would kiss her, they would get intimate, and she could remove the blindfold whenever she wanted to. I asked her not to dismiss the idea straight away but to give it some thought. She did and came back to me saying she wouldn’t want to wear the blindfold but would give some more thought to fucking someone I had chosen. She hadn’t said yes but she was thinking about it, so I was thrilled. I relayed this to J, he said he’d be available that evening about 8pm if she agreed to it. I had already told L I had a candidate who I thought was ideal. I told her he was free that evening and without meaning to put any pressure on her to try and decide if she could do it that night.

She messaged me after a few hours to say she had been thinking about it, but she wasn’t feeling too great or in the mood to do it that night as she had an upset stomach. When I told J, his reply showed he had a caring side. He said he’d much prefer it if she had seen a pic of him and wanted to meet him, he wanted her to want to fuck him. That made me realise the blind date fuck could be a terrible idea. What if he turned up and there was absolutely no attraction for her. Would she feel she had to go through with it and regret it? I discussed this with L and asked her to let me know when she was in the mood to look at his pic and maybe get chatting to him.

A few days passed with her showing no interest. When I did mention him, she dismissed it saying stuff like “I might look later”. Later never came. Thursday morning as I was getting ready for work, I had a message from J asking if we might be available that evening. We already had plans to meet with some friends, but I was now getting worried J was going to get bored waiting for me to show his pic to L. I decided I was going to show her that morning. I didn’t have time to show her as I left for work, but I sent her a message and his pic asking her to give him a chance and reiterating he is a decent guy. I reminded her she was considering fucking him blind so at least give him a chance, chat to him and then either meet him for a drink or invite him round. She finally replied to my message with “He’s OK”. That was the most positive comment she has ever said about any potential fuck buddy. The best anyone else had ever got was “maybe”. I immediately set up a group chat and they were flirting and seemed to get on well from the start.

It only took until the end of the day for him to have been invited round. We were travelling home from meeting our friends, she was sitting opposite me messaging him when he asked, “when will I get the chance to fuck you?”. She looked at me with a wicked grin and replied to him, “When are you free?” She then said to me “I really want this!”. Oh my god, I thought the chat was hot but hearing her say that confirmed she meant it. He replied asking if tomorrow at 7pm was any good or too soon. L said to me, if we don’t do this tomorrow, we are busy all weekend and it will be next week. I want to do this, are you OK if I say yes to tomorrow. What a silly question, of course I was OK with it.

The sex we had Thursday night as she told me “This time tomorrow I’ll be fucking another guy while you watch” was the best we have had in a long time. J messaged early on Friday morning to say his shift had changed and would 5pm be OK to visit instead of 7pm. This wasn’t a problem, but the day seemed to drag as we both eagerly awaited his arrival. For some reason I was nervous as hell. Some of L’s comments made me think she is fucking him whatever happens. The outfit she decided to wear for him was just a short black dress. That was it, not even any underwear. She told me she wanted him to know she was up for it, and she clearly was! One of his messages was “Do I have your permission to kiss you the moment I lay my eyes on you?” She replied, “Yeah sure you can”. The image of them kissing immediately was a real turn on. She made me put my chastity cage on which didn’t help!

Whilst L was in the bath, she called out to me to check she had shaved herself down below properly. I don’t know if she realised what a turn on and a real cuck chore checking she was in pristine condition for her new fuck buddy was. When he messaged to say he was just parking up I gave her a hug and a kiss and told her to enjoy herself. She then went to apply some red lipstick whilst I met J and showed him in.
Last edited by newUK on Sat May 06, 2023 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Sat May 06, 2023 6:57 am

L walked through to the lounge and looked amazing. They said hello but there was no immediate kiss. She offered him a drink which he declined. There was an awkward silence, so I said, “Do you guys want to sit on the sofa or go straight through to the bedroom?” L motioned for him to sit next to her on the sofa and again they stared and smiled at each other but neither made the move. I then said, “I’m as nervous as you two, maybe you should just get the first kiss out of the way to help relax?”. With that they both moved in and kissed. They parted, smiled at each other, and then moved in to kiss again. This time hands wandered but occasionally they would break, and L would look at me giggling. I assured J it was a nervous giggle to which he said, “Its ok, I understand”.

The giggling soon stopped as they got more comfortable with each other, and he soon had her dress pulled down sucking her nipples as well as his hand between her legs. J then got on his knees and buried his head between L’s thighs. It wasn’t long before L was gasping and saying, “Oh wow, oh my god, yes!” She turned to me and said, “He licks so much better than you”. I figured she was just trying to throw me a comment to help keep me interested but it turned out she really did mean he was better than me. After 5 minutes or so and with the help of his fingers inside her she was making some very loud moans and gasps. I moved over nearer to them and placed my hand over her mouth tightly to stifle the moans from disturbing the neighbours. This is something she enjoys and possibly helped her to reach her orgasm.

With the first orgasm subsiding and her telling him how good he was with his tongue she suggested they move to the bedroom. He undressed down to his boxer shorts and removed her dress completely. They kissed briefly standing at the end of the bed then he pushed her down slowly and positioned her so he could kneel at the end of the bed and lick her pussy again. With her legs spread more comfortably it didn’t take him long to have her moaning again, this time only his tongue was needed and as she was clearly on the edge of her orgasm, she said to him “is it wrong if I ask you to just fuck me?”. He needed no encouragement, as he stood up and removed his boxer shorts L moved up the bed. He then climbed on top of her, and I witnessed the first cock other than mine in 16 years penetrate L’s pussy. He only fucked her for a couple of minutes before saying to her “I need to slow down or I will be cumming”, she pulled him in and kissed him and that tipped him over the edge.

As he pulled out, he dribbled a lot of cum over the bedsheets. He stood up and got dressed rather quickly. I walked over to L and kissed her telling her she was amazing, and I hope she enjoyed herself. I was so proud she had done the deed. I moved away again, and L invited J to sit back down next to her but it seemed as though he wanted to get out of there quickly. Was he embarrassed for cumming so quickly? I asked L what she thought, and she started to praise his oral skills specifically. “Would you have him back if he wanted to come back?” I asked her. “Hell yeah” was her reply. I then asked if J needed to get away which he said he did. Seeing him out L gave him a lovely kiss again and once the door was closed we went back to the bed where I tasted my first cream pie. There wasn’t much but I could taste it and I wanted nothing more than to experience fucking her full of another man’s cum. She allowed me to unlock, and I fucked her, albeit only lasting a couple of minutes. She finished herself of using her sex wand.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat May 06, 2023 9:09 am

Hi newUK,

After the first time my wife seduced a stranger we met in a nightclub and invited him to our home to join us in MFM sex, I read everything I could find about about HW. My wife prepared me for it with subtle hints for at least a couple years before she experienced it. She'd tell me about her married and single girlfriends who did MFM sex, gang gangs, and swinger parties, etc. She'd leave Cosmo articles about women's unrestrained sexuality for me to read. The gist, and this is merely an informed guess, is most (50%>) of married women fantasize about becoming or are active hot wives.

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Sat May 06, 2023 2:09 pm

Wow CONGRATULATIONS!!! 😜
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Sat May 06, 2023 10:32 pm

After we’d had a little lay on the bed and a cuddle and discussed how we had both enjoyed the whole scenario, we decided to go out for a drink at our local to celebrate.

There was not a single negative comment from either of us about the whole thing. We both felt great. As the evening progresses and after a couple of drinks she started to open up even more, most of the hot things she said are in my first comment on this thread.

J had messaged to say his Mrs had sent him a text on his way home saying “now you’ve had your fun, you can buy me dinner on the way home”. J’s Mrs was apparently aware he plays, they also sometimes play as a couple. I’ll talk a bit more on that later.

L and J both told each other they enjoyed themselves with her saying “I want your tongue again, and next time I want your cock in my mouth before my pussy”. I got hard as I read what she had sent him.
“You’ll get it soon” was his reply.

That’s when she told me “sorry baby but if he tells me he is free to visit and you are at work I’m fucking him without you there”.
That was always something I’d wanted but expected it to be much further down the line for her.

“What if I wasn’t entirely comfortable with that and wanted to be there?” I asked. More just to gauge what she’d say. Fully expecting her to tell me she wouldn’t she replied “You’ll have to try and get out of work won’t you! I’m sorry but I can’t stop thinking about him and what he done to me, I can’t wait to have him again!”.

I never expected her to get the NRE like that. Especially after one play date. She has definitely unlocked part of her she’d kept so under wraps even I didn’t envisage it being this wild already.

We had sex again when we got home and she knew what she was doing to me when she told me “he definitely stretched me more than you”. I didn’t last long after that so she reached for her sex wand.
“Oh god yeah I want him again” as she moaned. I didn’t need to ask if she was thinking of him as she moaned that and orgasmed.

I have more updates which I’ll write here when I can.

I’ve added some pics of the night in the Hotties forum. Link in the signature below.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sun May 07, 2023 3:17 pm

Sounds familiar - as people here frequently say: when they decide to go for it, and get a taste of it, your new hotwife is going to take you for a wild ride. Strap in :D

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Sun May 07, 2023 9:21 pm

Very early on Saturday morning I woke about 4am, I was cuddled up to her with my hard cock resting against her arse cheeks. I gently rubbed it and she soon started moving in rhythm with me. I was busting for a wee so went and drained my bladder. Climbing back into bed I rolled her onto her back, climbed on top and slid my cock into her pussy. She was wet!

“Someone is horny” I said.
“I got fucked by another man last night, what do you expect?”
Any worry she might start regretting her actions were instantly dissolved with her comment.

It didn’t take me long at all before I was close.
“Fill me with your cum like he did” she said and that was it. Bam, I came instantly. After a quick cuddle and kiss I rolled off her and as has become usual she reached for her wand to finish herself off.

She made a few more humiliating comments along the lines of “I need a man that I won’t need to use Wanda wirh afterwards, a man who can make me cum fucking me”. It was bliss hearing her say that. It proves she really had awoken the hotwife inside her :-)

I got up by about 6am. Again hard but I left her to sleep and sat at my computer and started to draft the details to share on here. As I recalled how horny she was for him I remembered he said he had an awful shift that day. 9am until 11pm. It was 7am, he had to drive past us for work,

I went into the app we’d found him on and it showed he had been online half an hour before. I text him.
“She absolutely loved last night and can’t wait to see you again. Pop in for a quickie on your way to work if you want?”

As I waited for his reply I couldn’t help but jerk off imagining L’s reaction as I woke her to tell her I had a surprise for her :-)

I was fairly certain she wouldn’t mind.

He did reply. But it wasn’t good news. Apparently his Mrs became really awkward with him about his visit with us and until he has made sure everything is fine in his own relationship he’s have to hold off coming back.

His polite way of saying thanks but no thanks?
I’d like to think not and we did chat a bit more that morning before he sent L a nice message explaining his situation.

Thankfully she understood and wasn’t too upset. She confirmed she’d have loved it if I’d woken her to say he was here. We had sex again and I’m now back on the hunt to find her another guy. We’ll hope J returns but we also accept he may well just be a one hit wonder.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Wed May 10, 2023 11:51 am

The NRE has hit her harder than I could have ever imagined.

She’d had a bit to drink this evening and she told me she’d played with herself 3 times today. I jokingly asked if she’d been thinking about J whilst she did. Without hesitation she replied “hell yeah, I haven’t thought of anything else since Friday. I’m just so pissed off his Mrs has ruined it for us”.

Almost a little shocked, but not jealously, I questioned her some more on it. She admitted to daydreaming about him even at work. She even admitted she’d closed her eyes and imagined it was him whilst I’d made love to her just this morning.

I’d shown her a potential new guy this morning who I honestly thought looked ok. She told me she wasn’t sure and she’d think on it. Tonight she told me she was going to struggle to like anyone else until she got J out of her system!

I’ll be honest, I’m sitting here feeling a bit conflicted now. I never ever expected her to develop feelings for another guy, especially not one she has only met the once! And that was pretty much for a quickie!

I love that she has enjoyed him. I just hope she can leave him behind and start something with someone new.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Dom4Married
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dom4Married » Wed May 10, 2023 12:16 pm

Congratulations...

I suggest that you find her other men as well, so she doesn't fixate only on "J".

If you don't give her more variety beside just "J", that might damage your marriage.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed May 10, 2023 2:08 pm

When we were starting, I read someone's post about a hotwife possibly getting a bit "cock-struck" ( :lol: ) with their first new lover.

I think it did happen with leggysandy and her first, Anthony, but as time wore on he became less novel and exciting, his quirks more annoying, and as new guys entered the picture, the spell was broken. She still continued to see him after that, but she was much more casual about it.

L will get over him. She should get back on the horse, so to speak. Or a new horse, or whatever you wanna call it :P When she's ready. There are more Js out there for her, I am sure.

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed May 10, 2023 2:56 pm

Keep alert to how she interacts with future men. Some women are not able to differentiate between recreational non-monogamy and emotional non-monogamy. Not saying L is one of them but she fell for J pretty hard for just a one time thing. You will need to monitor her reactions to any future men and if she is drifting away to a supposedly brighter or exciting relationship. And as for you, please be sure this is what YOU really want. Good luck with all the future developments!!!

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Wed May 10, 2023 8:26 pm

Dom4Married wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 12:16 pm
Congratulations...

I suggest that you find her other men as well, so she doesn't fixate only on "J".

If you don't give her more variety beside just "J", that might damage your marriage.
Thanks. Trust me I’ve other guys lined up for her but she has always been super fussy. I honestly didn’t think J was all that to look at but she liked him. She has most definitely said no to more attractive guys.

I just hope she can snap out of the infatuation for him and move on. We will be talking some more this morning once the alcohol has worn off on her.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Wed May 10, 2023 8:31 pm

leggysman wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 2:08 pm
When we were starting, I read someone's post about a hotwife possibly getting a bit "cock-struck" ( :lol: ) with their first new lover.

I think it did happen with leggysandy and her first, Anthony, but as time wore on he became less novel and exciting, his quirks more annoying, and as new guys entered the picture, the spell was broken. She still continued to see him after that, but she was much more casual about it.

L will get over him. She should get back on the horse, so to speak. Or a new horse, or whatever you wanna call it :P When she's ready. There are more Js out there for her, I am sure.
This is really refreshing to read. I often refer to you guys when chatting to her, so it’s made me smile that I’ll be using be telling her LS became “cock-struck” with her first.

I think it might be more “tongue-struck” in this case!

Something she said last night was “maybe we should quit now whilst I’m on a high rather than move on to new guys and find them disappointing”. I’m pretty sure neither of us want that and I tried to sell the variety new guys would bring. For example J barely fucked her. Wouldn't it be good to find someone who fucks you like a machine. I saw the wry smile she was trying to suppress as she said “maybe”.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Wed May 10, 2023 8:38 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 2:56 pm
And as for you, please be sure this is what YOU really want.
I’m really pleased she liked him this much. I just don’t want it to stop her from wanting new guys.

I’d love for him to message out of the blue and say he’d love to see L again.

She again said last night she’d have no problem inviting him round even if I wasn’t there. There is a part of me that will struggle not being there, not in a jealous way, just the level of angst I know I’d get and wanting to be a fly on the wall.
It is something I’ve always wanted but I never expected it might happen so soon. She was always dead against playing without me there. But she knows eventually I’d want her to.

I look forward to chatting to her again this morning. I’ll be reassuring her I am absolutely loving that she admitted her feelings for J. I suspect she will be feeling guilty about them.

The main thing is I don’t want her to dwell on him and let him stop her from progressing further with new guys.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Thu May 11, 2023 2:36 am

newUK wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 10:57 pm
“Why did I wait so long”

“I can’t believe I don’t feel guilty about it”

“Sorry baby but he definetly licked me better than you ever have”

“He wasn’t longer than you but was fatter and I defiantly felt the difference”

“I’m sorry but if you are at work when he offers to come round next time I’m fucking him without you”

“I want his cock in my mouth next time”

“I loved how he pinned my arms down as he fucked me. Wow!”

“I can’t stop thinking about him”

These are just some of her comments since she finally got her first proper Hotwife fucking last night. It has been a long road to get here but I think it will continue now she has finally been fucked. She had been so close several times but through no fault of her own it never happened. Now it has I think and hope she will be a very active Hotwife.

Full story and maybe some pics will follow when I have the time :D
My wife once said her only regret was that she hadn't started sooner.

onedaymaybe
Virgin

Unread post by onedaymaybe » Thu May 11, 2023 5:41 am

What an amazing first experience, thank you for sharing and congratulations!!

You've definitely "unleashed" something in her, I don't think there'll be any going back. Very exciting for you both!

Looking forward to more updates.

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu May 11, 2023 7:58 am

newUK wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 8:38 pm
rascalnvixen wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 2:56 pm
And as for you, please be sure this is what YOU really want.
I’m really pleased she liked him this much. I just don’t want it to stop her from wanting new guys.

I’d love for him to message out of the blue and say he’d love to see L again.

She again said last night she’d have no problem inviting him round even if I wasn’t there. There is a part of me that will struggle not being there, not in a jealous way, just the level of angst I know I’d get and wanting to be a fly on the wall.
It is something I’ve always wanted but I never expected it might happen so soon. She was always dead against playing without me there. But she knows eventually I’d want her to.

I look forward to chatting to her again this morning. I’ll be reassuring her I am absolutely loving that she admitted her feelings for J. I suspect she will be feeling guilty about them.

The main thing is I don’t want her to dwell on him and let him stop her from progressing further with new guys.
You have a great outlook on all of this!!! I'm looking forward to hearing more of her story!

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Tue May 16, 2023 12:14 am

She has another date tonight!

We are away for a couple of nights and I scouted some local guys over the weekend. After chatting to several there were a couple that she said “maybe” to.

One of them, “A” seemed to be the better one in terms of conversation with me and understanding us. A social meet has been arranged for this evening, just around the corner to our hotel, if all goes well he’ll be invited to our room. I also set up a group chat with him and L yesterday. We had some good banter and there was plenty of flirting and sexual innuendo’s.

Last night he asked if she was up for a phone chat. She agreed and stood outside the pub chatting to him for over 20 minutes. When she returned she was all smiles saying he sounds really nice and he wanted her to know there was no pressure. If I don’t fancy him and want to take him to the room he is all good with that and will be grateful for just meeting her. “A” is playing it perfect for her and that conversation may have already got him into our room :-)

I’m super excited. She is super chilled and relaxed and looking forward to it, making plenty of comments that make me think she is gonna fuck him even if she isn’t massively attracted to him.

Fingers crossed for me :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Tue May 16, 2023 4:12 am

Sound great! Hope she likes him. You going to let them have some alone time to start? That sometimes is a good thing to do,it lets them relax before you come in to watch

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Tue May 16, 2023 3:12 pm

It was a successful night. I just watched her really go for it with him. Will update tomorrow!
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Tue May 16, 2023 10:58 pm

A arrived at the pub and sat next to Louise. Before he arrived I sensed L wasn’t going to be in the mood. If anything she just wanted her bed for sleep. Thankfully she took to A immediately!

“Your profile pics don’t do you justice!” was one of the first things she said to him. Wow that’s proper forward from ber and instantly telling him there is an attraction.

A drank his first drink pretty quick, as they made small talk, I offered to go to the bar for more drinks. As I stood up I noticed they were already holding hands. L noticed I’d seen this and said “you can’t see what’s going on under the table”. I could see both pairs of hands so glanced under the table curiously. They had their legs entwined and L was running her foot up and down the inside of his calf.

I smiled to myself that things were going well already as I walked to the bar. I knew they would have their first kiss whilst I was there. I looked over my shoulder and saw that A’s arm was now around her back. He pulled her close and there it was. They started to kiss and they almost didn’t stop until I got back to the table.

During the next 15 minutes or so L made it clear that we would be having that drink and heading back to the hotel. I felt as though she decided she was fucking him the moment she saw him.

Walking back the short walk to the hotel they were hand in hand. When we stopped to cross the road they kissed again. I loved how into him she was. I’d built her up as being shy, yet here she was hand in hand with a guy she’d met barely half an hour ago walking him to our hotel with one intention.

I was Suprised they didn’t kiss in the elevator. L went straight to the bathroom as A took off his coat and shoes. As L left the bathroom he stood up and pinned her to the wall kissing her. For the next 15 minutes they kissed with passion and slowly explored each other with hands and slowly undressed, it was the most erotic thing ever to watch. I wish I’d filmed it. L barely hinted she knew I was there until she first felt his hard cock through his boxers and turned to me to tell me “Oh he is definetly bigger than you”. She then went back to kissing him and I watched as the worked his cock out of his boxers.

And one point her knees gave way as he was fingering her so they fell onto the bed together. Side by side they pulled each others underwear down and off until they were both completely naked. They wrapped their arms around each other and continued to kiss passionately.

His hand was between her legs and her hand was stroking his cock. “Suck my tits and put this inside me” L soon told him.
Things became very vocal between them. “You want my cock inside you L” he affirmed. “Yes, give me what I want”.

He obliged and moaned himself as he finally found himself inside her. “Oh my god L you are so tight” he then turned to me “she is so fucking tight mate, oh my god I love her pussy, she is so fucking sexy”

He pumped her really slowly at first which made L start begging “Just fuxk me hard, give me what I want, make me cum”. She really was into it. I didn’t need to worry she might be doing this for me. She wanted him bad and was telling him.

I sensed he was close as he pulled out of her and went down on her licking her. Again they were both vocal, L saying “oh god yes use that toungue, make me cum with your tongue”. And him “you taste so fucking good”

After a while L told him to use his fingers and thag certainly done the trick to get her to the edge of orgasm. When L started begging him to fuck her again I suggested he makes her tell him that she is his slut. She didn’t need any encouragement from him, she simply started blurting out “I am his slut, fuck me like your slut deserves, use me, put you cock in me and make me cum”.

As he climbed on top of her he said to her “not so shy now are you L? You are a whore right now”

“Yes but I’m your whore so get that cock in me where it belongs”. He entered her but fucked her really slow again. She rolled him over and climbed on top of him. She slid his cock into her again and after leaning in for a kiss she sat up and just rode him. “I’m just using you now” she announced as she ground herself against him and was clearly about to orgasm. She really had lost all inhibitions and was totally fucking him like I have never seen. It was amazing.

Once she had cum he rolled her back over and climbed on missionary style again. It wasn’t long before L told him to fuxk her from behind. Fuck me like a bitch she told him. She got on all fours towards the bottom of the bed and he stood behind her and fucked her properly. “Oh god he is in me so deep” she told me and soon he was asking “do you want me to pull out or cum inside you?”
“Cum deep inside me” was her reply.
He pulled her hair as he fucked her properly hard.
It didn’t take him long before he was fucking her with more vigour and unloading inside her.

I had never seen such passion or pure wanton fucking from her. It’s everything I had wished for in her becoming a hotwife. I thought she might reach this point but not so soon.

A hung about and we all chatted. It was a great evening.

Sadly I let myself down with the reclaim sex, as I started I got a really bad cramp in my foot and had to stop.

I made up for it in the early hours and only half an hour ago I made her cum licking her sopping wet pussy :-)

Things are looking good for this HotWife couple :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)