Wife’s dream last night

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
fireman
Virgin

Wife’s dream last night

Unread post by fireman » Sat May 20, 2023 1:46 pm

The wife woke up this morning all wound up. She hopped on and rode me until she had a huge orgasm. I could tell she was thinking about something the whole time. In the bathroom after she showered I asked her what got into her. She said she was dreaming all night and can’t it out of her head. We have an upcoming week long trip planned with her longtime boyfriend and while it’s normal for me to catch them kissing, her hand down his pants or his down hers, she typically doesn’t do any fucking without me knowing ahead of time. She said her dream was while I was showering she was getting fucked, bent over the couch. She said she is definitely doing this and I won’t know when until I walk out and see it happening.

Fox
Player

Re: Wife’s dream last night

Unread post by Fox » Sat May 20, 2023 1:59 pm

That’s hot. I’m working on getting my wife to take more control like this. She’s getting there.

Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:51 pm

Did her dream come true?

bbarnsworth
Virgin

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:56 pm

I was in our hotel bathroom one evening and came out a few minutes later to the scene of my wife fucking her boyfriend. I wasn't taking a shower while I was in the bathroom, but almost the same thing :) It was a wonderful sight!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:58 am

There's something particularly erotic about walking in on her being fucked.

Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:54 pm

54321 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:58 am
There's something particularly erotic about walking in on her being fucked.

Damn right. I once came home early to hear noises coming from the bedroom. I quietly peeped through the gap in the door to see Amy on the bed, legs wrapped round our neighbours back, while he was giving her a good hard pumping... and she was wearing black stilettos!

I stayed quiet... watched him explode inside her, then I left, came back an hour later and to this day never said a word about it.😉

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:20 am

I stayed quiet... watched him explode inside her, then I left, came back an hour later and to this day never said a word about it.😉
It might make for a hot conversation. Since she has a long term boyfriend, I can't see her being upset about it.

fireman
Virgin

Unread post by fireman » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:51 am

Treat yourself girl wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:51 pm
Did her dream come true?
To answer your question, yes. Bent over the couch, riding him on the couch, in the hot tub with me sitting across from her, on the stairs and several times in upstairs bunk beds😂she said the bunk beds were not the greatest. Kept hitting her head, lol. My favorite was her bent over the couch. I let them finish and went and sat on the porch, they came out and sat next me with a drink. Her pussy was soaked and she knew I wanted it. She wanted to relax a bit before round two. Me not so much!

gnt4fun
Virgin

Unread post by gnt4fun » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:44 pm

I've been lucky to experience versions of this many times. One of the most memorable was the morning after a large party at our house, when several couples spent the night. Before we fell asleep, my wife made me promise to keep everyone out of our bedroom so that she could sleep in. I thought I was doing a good job as one after another, everyone woke up. But I apparently lost focus for a minute. I heard some noises coming from our room, so I decided to check on things. Much to my surprise (and enjoyment), I quietly discovered one of our male guests fucking my wife on our bed in missionary style, with both of them expressing their pleasure. I equally quietly exited the room, leaving them to finish what they had started.

When I later asked her how she managed to break her own moratorium, she explained that she was coming out of the shower and saw him standing in the bathroom doorway with a sweater wrapped around his neck, preppy style. She thought he was so cute that she couldn't resist his gentle overtures to have sex... Made my weekend...:)