Starting Our Journey - In Fantasy Mode Right Now

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
rickyg
Virgin

Starting Our Journey - In Fantasy Mode Right Now

Unread post by rickyg » Wed May 31, 2023 6:48 am

I’ve been a long-time lurker and I think it’s time I posted something. Through the years, there are a number of people whose stories have inspired me such as (SlenderFish, LookingForAdventure, 4herpleasure89 to name a few people amongst many that have shared their adventures and journeys on this forum at various points). Sorry this will be a bit long…

So my name is Ricky (early/mid 30s) and I wouldn’t define myself as a cuck or an out and out stag. I am excited by the idea of my girlfriend, N, playing around but I am also (maybe not equally) interested in me having my own fun. The dynamics of that can change from day to day depending on the type of mood I might be in.

I met N almost 2 years ago and we have been together since. Our sex life has been amazing through that period even during our ups and downs. Although we spend a lot of time together, this summer we will finally be moving in together officially. And that is part of the reason why I have finally decided to share/document our progress. 

Compared to me, N is quite vanilla as far as experience is concerned. She has been with a few men however she never went through a “hoe phase” as per her. We’ve always shared our fantasies and have role-played a number of them. However, more recently we’ve become more open and that is the other reason why I have decided that perhaps it is time to document.
  • She confessed to me she has touched herself and thought about other people. One such person was a tall black guy with dreads she saw at a restaurant. At that time, she said she would be interested in hooking up with someone like that (big, black and dreads) as she would find herself submitting to a black man more easily.
  • We were having sex and she told me that she got fingered on a flight she took recently which turned both of us on even though it was not true.
  • This past weekend I went to a birthday party without her as she was not feeling up to it. Before the party as she was browsing her social media she saw a picture of a female friend of ours who was dressed up for this party and let’s just say her attire was very risqué (short skirt and a low-cut top). N was very excited by the picture and she point-blank told me that I should go flirt with this friend and hook up with her. Then when I got home, we had sex and she made me tell her what this girl and I got up to. I was really turned on by this because I’ve had the hots for this friend of ours but obviously have never and probably never will do anything. This girl is engaged to someone.
  • More recently we’ve fantasized about her staying in our apartment-to-be alone as if she was single while I would contribute to the rent still. We talked about the different things she could explore here.
I don’t necessarily have a long term goal in mind as I start this except to broaden her horizon as well as mine. Living together gives us certain luxuries that we haven’t always had such as having more time together, more security, and she will no longer have to share a place with her sister.

There a number of other shared fantasies that we have which delve into the hot-wife/girlfriend territory but there are a couple I am actively going to try to work on. The first being us visiting a sex club. The second is I would like her to start talking to people online: reddit, apps etc.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Re: Starting Our Journey - In Fantasy Mode Right Now

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Wed May 31, 2023 10:10 am

Nice telling of your current situation! And as all people on her will guide you, always be honest with her, treat her like a princess, and tell her everything that you guys ever do is just to make sure she enjoys the best sex she can ever achieve. And that best sex may be just the two of you discussing or role playing her fantasies. Maybe introduce her to a sex toy if she will try them. Ask if she wants to learn more about the fantasy of sharing her with bbc and she can read stories on here

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Wed May 31, 2023 10:18 am

Welcome out of lurk mode….and wow since 2014 !

As others will chime in, communication is the key, go slow and don’t confuse her with mixed messages….

Best wishes

rickyg
Virgin

Unread post by rickyg » Wed May 31, 2023 11:34 am

Wantsomefunto wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 10:10 am
Nice telling of your current situation! And as all people on her will guide you, always be honest with her, treat her like a princess, and tell her everything that you guys ever do is just to make sure she enjoys the best sex she can ever achieve. And that best sex may be just the two of you discussing or role playing her fantasies. Maybe introduce her to a sex toy if she will try them. Ask if she wants to learn more about the fantasy of sharing her with bbc and she can read stories on here
She’s definitely my princess. I bought her flowers today just because I was out on a walk.

So I did buy her a vibrator and it happens to be a black one that is insertable on one end. She named it Frank.

I do want us to enjoy some of the content on Reddit together too. She consumes a lot of adult content on Reddit and it has helped me understand she has a very broad range of things she is into. However is a bit shy about sharing her bbc kink - it only comes out once in a blue moon.

rickyg
Virgin

Unread post by rickyg » Wed May 31, 2023 11:36 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 10:18 am
Welcome out of lurk mode….and wow since 2014 !

As others will chime in, communication is the key, go slow and don’t confuse her with mixed messages….

Best wishes
Thank you! Going slow is definitely something we’re doing. And yes I had a previous girlfriend where we were long distance and open for a short period of time but I never shared it here.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Wed May 31, 2023 12:01 pm

Love to see her posts on reddit

rickyg
Virgin

Unread post by rickyg » Wed May 31, 2023 12:30 pm

Wantsomefunto wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 12:01 pm
Love to see her posts on reddit
Unfortunately she doesn't post anything. Understandably so - her account is literally is her first and last name. I would love to introduce her to posting or commenting on reddit.

I think I will propose we create a shared reddit account!

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:22 am

How about asking her to come here with her own account, and become verified vs Reddit

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:32 am

Good luck on your journey

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:57 am

Sounds like you're both on track, and so far, excited for this to happen. You're both just still working on cementing your relationship and making sure each other is truly comfortable and excited, and that's great. Just continue doing what you're doing, communicating, and enjoying your journey together. Can't wait to hear how things continue to develop.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

rickyg
Virgin

Unread post by rickyg » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:06 pm

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:22 am
How about asking her to come here with her own account, and become verified vs Reddit
I don't think she would be ready for such a big jump. As I mentioned, we're kind of in fantasy mode and even the things we're starting with in real life are relatively tame.

Another reason is that she is already used to Reddit.

rickyg
Virgin

Unread post by rickyg » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:08 pm

Thank you to a couple of the other posters above for their well wishes.

As luck would have it - yesterday I decided to make us a joint reddit account for something unrelated to anything lifestyle/adult related. More a post for advice on something related to life.

And within 1 day Reddit for whatever reason suspended it. So will have to redo that.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:03 pm

rickyg wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 6:48 am
I’ve been a long-time lurker and I think it’s time I posted something. Through the years, there are a number of people whose stories have inspired me such as (SlenderFish, LookingForAdventure, 4herpleasure89 to name a few people amongst many that have shared their adventures and journeys on this forum at various points). Sorry this will be a bit long.
Aw. I am so touched that my story has inspired you. Thank you for saying that. It sounds like you are off to a good start. Being able to read things together (on Reddit, OHWs, or anywhere else) and talk about what turns you on is a great way to learn about each other. The more comfortable you can be talking about all things sexual, the greater chance you have at success in all your sexual adventures. Good luck...and have fun :whip:

rickyg
Virgin

Unread post by rickyg » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:18 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:03 pm
rickyg wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 6:48 am
I’ve been a long-time lurker and I think it’s time I posted something. Through the years, there are a number of people whose stories have inspired me such as (SlenderFish, LookingForAdventure, 4herpleasure89 to name a few people amongst many that have shared their adventures and journeys on this forum at various points). Sorry this will be a bit long.
Aw. I am so touched that my story has inspired you. Thank you for saying that. It sounds like you are off to a good start. Being able to read things together (on Reddit, OHWs, or anywhere else) and talk about what turns you on is a great way to learn about each other. The more comfortable you can be talking about all things sexual, the greater chance you have at success in all your sexual adventures. Good luck...and have fun :whip:
Thank you for the kind words and the response LFA! I think I read somewhere you're from Ontario as well so it's easy to get inspired by a fellow Ontarian (potentially Torontonian).

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:31 pm

rickyg wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:18 pm

Thank you for the kind words and the response LFA! I think I read somewhere you're from Ontario as well so it's easy to get inspired by a fellow Ontarian (potentially Torontonian).
We are from Ontario! In the GTA! I'm so excited that you are too. You mentioned wanting to go to a sex club. When you are ready, I can't say enough nice things about Oasis. Go on a night when only couples and single women are allowed (for your first time). I think you will love it. I was intimidated before we went the first time, but everyone has been amazing every time we've gone. No body shaming. No kink shaming. No pressure. Just nice people who enjoy sex and are comfortable talking about it. If you want more info, feel free to send me a PM.

Otherwise, keep your eyes open as you drive by car pool lots. You may see a hot wife and her boyfriend 😁

rickyg
Virgin

Unread post by rickyg » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:57 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:31 pm
rickyg wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:18 pm

We are from Ontario! In the GTA! I'm so excited that you are too. You mentioned wanting to go to a sex club. When you are ready, I can't say enough nice things about Oasis. Go on a night when only couples and single women are allowed (for your first time). I think you will love it. I was intimidated before we went the first time, but everyone has been amazing every time we've gone. No body shaming. No kink shaming. No pressure. Just nice people who enjoy sex and are comfortable talking about it. If you want more info, feel free to send me a PM.

Otherwise, keep your eyes open as you drive by car pool lots. You may see a hot wife and her boyfriend 😁
Haha I might spend the weekend visiting different car pool lots now. I don't live too far from one but will moving to the city soon so likely won't be close to many car pool lots.

Thank you so much for the suggestion. We almost went to Oasis one night but she wasn't brave enough to follow through with it. We did end up at Zanzibar a few months into our relationship but that really was not her scene unfortunately. If there is anything else lifestyle related within the city that you think newbies could explore - please don't hesitate to share!

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:16 am

The car pool lot has go service !

rickyg
Virgin

Unread post by rickyg » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:19 pm

Sorry for providing no updates. It has been a very busy period with a lot of adjusting due to the move. And both of us have been extremely busy at work as well.

However I do have a tame-ish update. Yesterday we attended a party with a large group of friends and friends of friends. The party was fun but came to a natural end at around 9:30/10. Following the party a smaller group of us decided we wanted to keep going and went out to a bar. The group included N, N’s sister M, her sister’s close friend J and a handful of other people.

The 5 girls from our group were dancing in their own circle nearby while we, the guys, hung around the table. At one point two guys we didn’t know joined their circle. The guys were talking to N and her sister. N pointed at her sister. One thing to note here is that N’s sister is single so N tries to wingman her at every opportunity. Even from a distance I could tell that was the case. The 4 of them talked for a few minutes then ended up walking away. The three girls came back to the table. I asked M’s friend what happened and she said N was trying to set M up with one of the guys and they were going to get a drink at the bar. The bar was pretty far from our little table in the corner. So I spent the next few minutes just talking to the friend about life before excusing myself to the bathroom. The bathroom was downstairs and required me to walk somewhat close to the bar. As I walked by I could see the two girls and two guys huddled around the bar. The two girls were facing each other and both had one of the guys standing behind them.

There wasn’t anything untoward happening but I did notice the guy standing behind N had his hand resting on her back. Apart from that they were just talking. By the time I returned from the washroom they were no longer at the bar. N had returned to the table with her sister after a drink together. Apparently her sister exchanged numbers with the guy to make plans later.

We went home shortly after that. At home I teased N about leading the guy on also letting her know what I saw at the bar which in fairness isn’t anything at all. She said nothing happened and she was just being a good wingman. We had a little playful back and forth with me saying she had her own agenda and her saying maybe and that he was attractive and her type.

That inevitably led to sex and I brought it up again as she was riding me. I asked her what if her sister wasn’t there. She told me that I would’ve likely seen her and the guy exiting one of the stalls when I entered the men’s room. She described how she would’ve sucked his dick and then let him fuck her from behind in the cubicle. She said he probably had a big dick and she could feel it press against her at the bar.

Needless to say I didn’t last too long after that. A bit of a tame update compared to most I know.

becontree2001uk
Player

Unread post by becontree2001uk » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:58 pm

That is how things start they are not always full-on and tend to be "tame". But it is a start and over time things will progress and then you can updated us again

rickyg
Virgin

Unread post by rickyg » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:46 am

So life has been hectic and we haven’t had as much sex as we are used to. Things really dried up over the last couple of months due to our busy individual schedules. Now she has an upcoming trip out of province for work. She will be staying in a hotel.

This brings me to my update. So earlier this week with the trip looming, she springed a suggestion/request on me. First she asked if I was on a trip and fooled around with someone, would I tell her. As most guys here, I am not sure how to answer that but understood it was going to go somewhere so I pressed her for more context.

She then explained that with the sex lacking recently in our bedroom life, she wondered if it would be okay if she had some extra-curricular fun on her upcoming trip. And if I was okay with it, would I want to know. That really caught me by surprise because I was afraid if I said yes quickly it would lead to her thinking I am just not attracted to her anymore and don’t mind her getting some from elsewhere.

Needless to say, we had sex for the next 3 nights straight. The topic came up again and it was sort of understood that I was okay with it. It’s difficult to gauge if she is just pressing my buttons or if she is actually into the idea (I think it’s the latter). However, it is unlikely she will actually act on it knowing her.

A couple of nights ago when we were having sex we actually discussed it mid-sex. I asked if she really wanted to fool around on her trip. She said yes. I said okay I’ll allow it and her response was I thought you had already allowed it. Then I asked her how she would go about it.

On a separate note, I noticed she recently went through a lot of content put out on Reddit by a BBC bull. I am sure she used her vibrator as she consumed it.

That’s the update. Let’s see how the trip goes.