Most unexpected place you've found a "bull"

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Johnann2227
Player

Re: Most unexpected place you've found a "bull"

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:11 pm

Our craziest place to meet a bull/boyfriend was at my son's swimming lessons. When our son was 2 Ann took him for twice weekly swimming lessons. The mum's would get in the pool with their kids and an instructor would take them through the 30 minute session. Ann would always wear brief bikini bottoms and a sunshirt as our son had a habit of grabbing her and pulling her bikini top down. The instructor was a young guy in his early 20s called Matt. After about a month of lessons and a bit of flirting Ann asked Matt for a coffee after the lesson and placed our son in the pool's creche for an hour. They hit it off well and Ann exchanged phone numbers with Matt. He did ask how discrete he needed to be and she told him with me, he didn't need to be as I knew, but with all the other mums total discretion was needed. It wasn't long before they were texting each other dozens of times with the texts getting raunchier each time. After a few more coffee dates Matt asked Ann to come back to his place after the next lesson. Ann arranged to drop our son off at my parents house with the excuse of having to go and help a friend look for a dress for a wedding. It was arranged that I would pick him up on the way home from work. Our daughter, who was at school, was going to go to a friend's house for an after school play date.
After the lesson and dropping off our son, Ann went home, showered, did her make-up and then dressed for her date with Matt. She sent me a pic of her wearing a mid-thigh white sun dress with 3 inch wedges and her anklet on. The next pic was the same but with her holding her dress up showing me she had no panties on. She looked hot!
Ann didn't get home that night until 6.30pm. Needless to say we got take-away. She walked in exhausted but beaming. She said Matt had fucked her repeatedly throughout the afternoon and she was worn out. I had a close look at her pussy and it was red, puffy and swollen. It turned out that Matt was packing a 9 inch cock and was thick. She ended up having Matt as a FWB for about 5 months before he went back packing around Europe. One of the other mums joked about how friendly Matt and Ann were at lessons and to be careful as Matt had a bit of a reputation as being hung and free with it. Ann just laughed.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:21 pm

I find this whole topic turns me on of wives who come to fuck the guys they profess no interest in. A reminder of how mysterious and wondrous female lust can be. A continuing source of astonishment! And one I love.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:00 am

funkyfitter wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:22 am
hotfreaks wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:26 am
funkyfitter wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:00 am
hotfreaks wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:04 am

Haha nice! So you know!

I found it extremely taboo she reconnected with him there and shortly after was spreading her legs for him!

Oh yeah ! I know how it is !
I never really liked him too much either. My wife always liked him though. He's a biker and my wife always had a thing for bikers. We hadn't seen him since my sister divorced him a few years earlier. He just stopped in for a few minutes at the viewing part and apparently my wife had been talking to him outside because on our way home later that day she said that he offered to take her for a ride on Saturday. She fucked him when they got back and they fucked steadily for about eight months.

Very hot!!

I never met the guy my wife reconnected with. Like I said they chatted and flirted via text for about 2 weeks. My wife eventually told him that I share her and it was all good. She fucked him for about 6 months and it kinda ran its course.

A few weeks into her fucking him, he started bringing a friend of his over sometimes and she would take both of them on.
That is super hot wow! How often did he bring his friend with him? Did they dp her at all?

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:48 am

She fucked him two or three times a week and he brought his friend over once every couple of weeks. Sometimes more.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:47 am

Magellanic29 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:00 am
funkyfitter wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:22 am
hotfreaks wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:26 am
funkyfitter wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:00 am

Oh yeah ! I know how it is !
I never really liked him too much either. My wife always liked him though. He's a biker and my wife always had a thing for bikers. We hadn't seen him since my sister divorced him a few years earlier. He just stopped in for a few minutes at the viewing part and apparently my wife had been talking to him outside because on our way home later that day she said that he offered to take her for a ride on Saturday. She fucked him when they got back and they fucked steadily for about eight months.

Very hot!!

I never met the guy my wife reconnected with. Like I said they chatted and flirted via text for about 2 weeks. My wife eventually told him that I share her and it was all good. She fucked him for about 6 months and it kinda ran its course.

A few weeks into her fucking him, he started bringing a friend of his over sometimes and she would take both of them on.
That is super hot wow! How often did he bring his friend with him? Did they dp her at all?

He was fucking her two or three times a week and his friend would come along once every couple of weeks. Sometimes more.

coppiarealista
Prepubescent

Unread post by coppiarealista » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:56 am

My wife cuckolded me three times, only once did she have some sort of authorization.
All three times with office colleagues.
With just one of them she actually cheated on me and I suffered a lot for it.
With the other two, after talking about it a lot, I allowed her to get fucked and then waited for her at home in an extreme state of excitement.