Ideas and Best Practices while out with your Hotwife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Re: Ideas and Best Practices while out with your Hotwife

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:48 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:20 am
Dutch cuckold wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:16 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:49 am
Dutch cuckold wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:26 am

It's hard to accomplish but much bigger kick for both of us when it works out. She likes being seen in nice outfits, the attention she gets, me watching from a distance, there's a lot of nice details to this endeavor. Much better than an online hookup.
DC - I would think the "in person" attention is far more gratifying than being "swiped" etc easily at least tenfold. :up: :up: :D
It is and she sometimes craves it and then we have to go out to a bar or whatever. If she's in a good mood and stays in a good mood because there's nice men, her flair and laughing, the way she touches her hair or dangles her sexy shoes and all the other little details is sometimes quite painful to watch and so I really enjoy it. She can put on quite a show when the setting is right.
DC - What about in normal life when she is just going about daily routine things, does she ever get hit on and how does she handle it? :shock: :D
Yeah constantly, some guy at work is crazy about her and she about him. They talk and touch, text but they can't do anything because it would cost them both their jobs. But everywhere she gets loads of attention, marketplace, supermarket the neighborhood, family meetings where not related (married) men come. Men know her and she knows the men. There's usually jokes and laughs but it never really crosses boundaries but it's definitely there and usually everybody's watching it.

Everyone who knows her, knows she is this way, she always dresses like it and wears some form of heels most of the time. Even her sisters sometimes make the joke she is a slut and then we all laugh (we then smile at each other because only we know all the dirty stuff we are really into). Since we are together she has learned to embrace who she is instead of thinking it's wrong, she has become more confident and proud. She thanks me for this a lot and is happy to have me, but I think she would have figured out on her own eventually to be proud of herself being this way. She has always been this way, way before I met her. I'm really thankful to for being with her!
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:58 pm

I would say you are making a mistake about pda with her. I think flirting with her when she has her anklet shows her as feeling naughty. I think it would seem your mad if you are not into your woman. I would also suggest you look at where you are in the room. At a table? Less likely a guy approaches. At the bar if a guy is interested he may sit down and be arroused that sex will likely happen between both of you. If he sits closer and you have to make a call so you can flirt and maybe one of you move over is a better stragegy.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:15 pm

Dutch cuckold wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:48 am
Yeah constantly, some guy at work is crazy about her and she about him. They talk and touch, text but they can't do anything because it would cost them both their jobs. But everywhere she gets loads of attention, marketplace, supermarket the neighborhood, family meetings where not related (married) men come. Men know her and she knows the men. There's usually jokes and laughs but it never really crosses boundaries but it's definitely there and usually everybody's watching it.

Everyone who knows her, knows she is this way, she always dresses like it and wears some form of heels most of the time. Even her sisters sometimes make the joke she is a slut and then we all laugh (we then smile at each other because only we know all the dirty stuff we are really into). Since we are together she has learned to embrace who she is instead of thinking it's wrong, she has become more confident and proud. She thanks me for this a lot and is happy to have me, but I think she would have figured out on her own eventually to be proud of herself being this way. She has always been this way, way before I met her. I'm really thankful to for being with her!

I like this! I love seeing another woman embracing her sexuality!

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:00 am

Wantsomefunto wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:31 am
For us the best things happened when my wife would go into a bar alone, I would come in later to watch from a distance. Her cover was she would be waiting for a friend from work who was running late. As guys chat and dance with her, she can text you to come meet up and be that friend from work, or she can tell you things are going great so keep watching from a distance.
For us the beginning seems more profitable.
My wife and I are sitting in a pub.
A guy comes to us and ask me if he could have a dance with my wife.
I answer that it is up to my wife who decides with whom she wants to dance.
When she stands up and says let's go, I know (and perhaps he too) she finds him attractive enough.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:24 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:15 pm
Dutch cuckold wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:48 am

I like this! I love seeing another woman embracing her sexuality!
Thanks! I also like seeing women behave like that, I always have.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:00 am

Tryagain wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:35 am
I think going out to see if someone picks her up is a very very hard thing to accomplish. Why not just go a site like SLS or even advertise on double list?

It is a whole lot easier to expose her to a wide variety of choices that way.
there are too many fakes and no shows on sites like that, when we go out she smiles and flirts with all sorts of guys, the only issue with that is that there aren't always men she likes there.

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:28 am

kort677 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:00 am
Tryagain wrote:
I think going out to see if someone picks her up is a very very hard thing to accomplish. Why not just go a site like SLS or even advertise on double list?

there are too many fakes and no shows on sites like that, when we go out she smiles and flirts with all sorts of guys, the only issue with that is that there aren't always men she likes there.
Exactly what we experience.

You have any tips or tricks you guys practice when going out like that?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:44 am

Mine isn't a hotwife but after we discussed my fantasy of her dating / being promiscuous and her being able to identify single, we have sort of gotten into an agreement where we reduce PDA when we are out together. As far as I am concerned, she is a single friend of mine when we are out together. I try to be mindful of My body language and give her space just like a male.friend would with his female friend.

While she isn't a hot girlfriend, this has gotten her locked into.some nice long conversations with men at bars and has made guy friends while we are out together. I have had then pleasure of seeing her openly flirt, and in couple of occasions even have men buy her drinks.

We also have incorporated me walking off to the bar or the bathroom in order to give her extra time and space and vice versa as she likes to explore the venue on her own, especially when she is dressed to impress in hopes of getting acknowledged/noticed.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:49 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:44 am
Mine isn't a hotwife but after we discussed my fantasy of her dating / being promiscuous and her being able to identify single, we have sort of gotten into an agreement where we reduce PDA when we are out together. As far as I am concerned, she is a single friend of mine when we are out together. I try to be mindful of My body language and give her space just like a male.friend would with his female friend.

While she isn't a hot girlfriend, this has gotten her locked into.some nice long conversations with men at bars and has made guy friends while we are out together. I have had then pleasure of seeing her openly flirt, and in couple of occasions even have men buy her drinks.

We also have incorporated me walking off to the bar or the bathroom in order to give her extra time and space and vice versa as she likes to explore the venue on her own, especially when she is dressed to impress in hopes of getting acknowledged/noticed.
UC - Seems like some nice progress, inching along to the hopeful inevitable. :up: :up: :D

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:42 pm

Dutch cuckold wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:28 am
kort677 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:00 am
Tryagain wrote:

Exactly what we experience.

You have any tips or tricks you guys practice when going out like that?
no real tricks, men are sometimes reluctant to approach a woman already with a guy. one way she handles that is that she approaches the guy with some line just to get the wheels moving, if things look good I make myself scarce.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:08 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:49 am
ucaneffher wrote:

UC - Seems like some nice progress, inching along to the hopeful inevitable. :up: :up: :D
Wellllll this isn't new stuff actually. These were things done from roughly 13 months into our relationship and as recent as last summer.

Never thought of it this way but I have to say that I am impressed now that I look back. Within barely a year of us dating, she was already on dating platforms and meeting men. I remain hopeful that she will dive in someday soon while we are still dating. I wish to go in to marriage with the fact that she never will be exclusively mine sexually once she becomes my wife.

I literally would love to celebrate our 5,10, 20, 30 year wedding anniversaries and be a le to look back and know that not once during our entire marriage she has been exclusively mine. We aren't married yet so there is still hope. I really want to go into marriage with her fully settled with a long term boyfriend who will be around long term.

I'm talking her having a boyfriend well before we get married, he can be the best man, get her fully for the honeymoon, move in with us as a roommate to the world but realistically as her partner behind closed doors. Cuck-poly all the way if things pan out.

Sorry went into far more detail than asked, hope that's okay.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:22 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:08 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:49 am
ucaneffher wrote:

Wellllll this isn't new stuff actually. These were things done from roughly 13 months into our relationship and as recent as last summer.

Never thought of it this way but I have to say that I am impressed now that I look back. Within barely a year of us dating, she was already on dating platforms and meeting men. I remain hopeful that she will dive in someday soon while we are still dating. I wish to go in to marriage with the fact that she never will be exclusively mine sexually once she becomes my wife.

I literally would love to celebrate our 5,10, 20, 30 year wedding anniversaries and be a le to look back and know that not once during our entire marriage she has been exclusively mine. We aren't married yet so there is still hope. I really want to go into marriage with her fully settled with a long term boyfriend who will be around long term.

I'm talking her having a boyfriend well before we get married, he can be the best man, get her fully for the honeymoon, move in with us as a roommate to the world but realistically as her partner behind closed doors. Cuck-poly all the way if things pan out.

Sorry went into far more detail than asked, hope that's okay.
UC - As I recall she does seem on board to some degree as she is going on dates with other guys. I guess at some point you might have to have a nuts and bolts talk about if she actually desires to take the next step. Even if she says no as long as you are ok with that and she still knows she can change her mind at anytime...... And being around here you have to aware of how long some guys have waited for the 'next step' to happen.
- Too much detail is never an issue and you express yourself quite well and that helps a lot. :up: :up: