I first realised I wanted a Hotwife when...

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

I first realised I wanted a Hotwife when....

She told me about previous boyfriends
14%
I read about wife-watching/sharing in a magazine
21%
I caught her making out with another guy
3%
She told me a guy at work kept coming on to her
6%
A friend told me he and his wife were into it
1%
She confessed she had been cheating
7%
She had sex with with a stranger at a party
3%
Despite the angst, I always got rock hard thinking about her with other men
27%
Our lovemaking was most exciting when we talked about sharing
19%

Total votes: 383

wordlover2000
Virgin

Re: I first realised I wanted a Hotwife when...

Unread post by wordlover2000 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:43 am

"Other." When I was 19 years old and fucked a 51 year-old woman while her husband watched the whole thing. She was so excited I thought she was going to set the bed on fire all by herself. After I was done the husband climbed on the bed, spread her legs, and plunged his cock into her while she said things to him like, "Did you like watching me get fucked? Did you see me take a load from this young stud?" He came in about a minute and a half.

I decided that was about the hottest thing I had ever seen, or been a part of. When I got married I knew I wanted to experience more of that, which did eventually happen.

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:26 pm

My first wife Karen (R.i.P) and I were 19 when we married. Neither one of us were virgins but she said she had only been with one other guy, Danny. She was babysitter for the kids of Danny and his wife when they would go out on weekend nights. Danny was 21 years older than Karen and she had a great crush on him. One night when he gave her a ride home they stopped at a vacant parking lot and he took her virginity. They did this several times over the next few months, then Danny stopped it as afraid his wife might find out he was doing a high school student.

Just hearing that part before and after we got married was pretty exciting.

After we had been married 6-7 months we were fooling around one night and I found a kissmark on the back of her neck under her hair. After some questioning she admitted that her and Danny had fooled around that afternoon. She also admitted this was the 3rd time they had been together since we married. It was hot her telling about it and I couldn’t say I was jealous when I was so hard listening to her story. The image of my 20 year old wife with a 41 year old man was hot and they continued the affair for about five years. Amazing the outfits he would buy her to wear in public with him and the things he got her to do

So I knew I loved a hot wife and now on my third one.

lanceHarden25
Trainable

Unread post by lanceHarden25 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:15 am

wordlover2000 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:43 am
"Other." When I was 19 years old and fucked a 51 year-old woman while her husband watched the whole thing. She was so excited I thought she was going to set the bed on fire all by herself. After I was done the husband climbed on the bed, spread her legs, and plunged his cock into her while she said things to him like, "Did you like watching me get fucked? Did you see me take a load from this young stud?" He came in about a minute and a half.

I decided that was about the hottest thing I had ever seen, or been a part of. When I got married I knew I wanted to experience more of that, which did eventually happen.
It’s interesting to hear from a young bulls perspective. I’d love to hear more of your story

lanceHarden25
Trainable

Unread post by lanceHarden25 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:35 am

I first realized I loved slutty girls when I brought a girl to a wedding and she disappeared for 40 minutes with a guy who was 5 years older who finger banged her and she sucked him off.

I was crazy jealous and so turned on.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:36 am

I first realized I wanted a hot wife was when my first girlfriend cheated on me with a common friend and fucked him. I broke up with her immediately but I couldn’t handle the pain of her cheating on me. But I was aroused at the same time and couldn’t stop jerking off thinking about how he would’ve eaten her.
Gigi fan for life!

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:26 am

When we’re started dating my wife was scared I wouldn’t want anything to do with her if I heard a rumor about her. With that, she tearfully confessed that she was involved in a foursome with her best friend and two guys. She was ashamed that she let it happen but worst of all, she enjoyed it. She thought she had just earned herself a once way ticket to hell. My dick was hard as a rock as I tried to comfort her. Right then and there I knew I wanted to see her with another man. I wanted a HW before I even knew what a HW was.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:47 pm

I had an older boss (Roger) that had a party room where he and his wife had orgies. One day when I was 18ish, he invited me to one of their orgies. The first married women I ever had sex was Roger's wife Linda, Roger sat right next to his wife and I as I fucked her. It was exciting and embarrassing at the same time, mostly weird. After the first time it got easier and his wife asked me to keep coming to their orgies. I would come alone and be the first one to fuck Rogers wife each time. After a while Linda told me about swinging and told me I could attend the swing parties too, catch was that everyone there had a partner, she said unlike the orgies with everyone being single people, at the swing parties they were all couples and most of the couples there were married ones. It was exciting to me an 18 yo that I could fuck married women while their husbands watched. She told me if I could find someone to be a couple with I was welcome to join. The hard part was finding a partner to bring to the swing parties.

I attended a lot of the orgies and a few swing parties with a female friend named Mary (no attachment, just sex). One swing party I saw a beautiful tall thin blonde walk in with her guy. The first time I saw her naked she was being fucked by a partier. Out of all the women there she intrigued me. I watched her fuck four more guys before I had my turn with her. While fucking her I told her how much I liked watching her having sex, she smiled, her pussy contracted and I started to pull out as not to cum in her. she put her legs around me forcing me to cum in her. Afterward I asked her if all the guy would cum in her, she told me no and I was just lubrication for the other guys. At the end of the night we all gathered the partners we came there with. On the way out Laurie gave me her phone number. I called her the next day, we went out she asked if I wanted to watch her fuck, I said yes. I met and started swinging with Laurie at about 20. She says she started about 16, her married boyfriend was 22ish and would take her to swing parties he was cheating on his wife. I met Laurie and fucked her for the first time at a party he brought her to. we got married 4 years later and continued the sex with others to even now. We only pick up guys now, she fucks them while I watch and masturbate.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

vrmtr
Player

Unread post by vrmtr » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:43 am

Would love to here how you went about finding the guy....i think my is close

quote=wordlover2000 post_id=1409345 time=1687178945 user_id=14501]
I blame her (lol). She got into the habit of riding me and fantasizing out loud about other people joining us...sometimes a woman, but usually a man. It started driving me crazy, so one time I just blurted out, "OK, I want to do it for real. I want to watch you suck another guy's cock." She stopped dead in the middle of grinding on me and said, "You're kidding." I assured her I wasn't. We finished fucking and she said, "Let me think about it." It must have been a tough decision (again, lol) because she came back less than 48 hours later and said, "OK, I'm ready." Took only a few weeks after that to locate someone to give her a fabulous first experience.
[/quote]