D_LitedHubWife and SexiLexi - The Beginning

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Re: D_LitedHubWife and SexiLexi - The Beginning

Unread post by Sexilexi » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:09 pm

So, JA.

As stated, C met him on a LS site, they messaged some and seemed to hit off so we set up a meet and greet at a local speakeasy. That was a first experience for me, going to speakeasy. Was fun to say the least.

JA got us a small little private area so we could chat and get to know each other better. I did have a drink and got a little tipsy off of it, for the record I was very new to drinking still - as stated in earlier posts lol.

I wore a little black dress and some heels. JA loved my outfit and enjoyed sitting next to me. We all laughed and joked and had a great time. My tipsy self was even more flirty than my sober self but it didn’t help that JA kept touching my thigh.

C was sitting next to me to my left and was enjoying his view as JA and I kept flirting with eachother. After about an hour or so of continuous conversation and giggles, we agreed to have some playtime.

Again…. I was failing at “no play first date” but to my justification this time - C, my hubs, was there and up to this point he has never seen me actually get fucked.

Every experience prior was just fingers or licking. We knew JA would be a good fit for us, he was so cute and so sweet. We all mixed well and felt comfortable so off to a hotel room we went.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:46 am

I remember I told C I was gonna ride with JA and I did! Ha It was a short ride to a nearby hotel. I personally enjoyed walking in through the lobby with both of them… that was sexy because no one knew what we were about to do!

We got into the room and I was a little nervous ….actually I was A LOT nervous….I knew everything would work out and I knew C was on the moon finally being able to watch me, his wife, get fucked! A lot was playing through my head so I tried to slow it all down and be in the moment.

I believe JA and I started kissing at the edge of the bed. His hands started roaming and so did mine. I felt for his dick as he slowly pulled it out of his jeans.

Despite being new to this, and nervous, natural instincts kicked in and down I went to start giving JA head. I honestly don’t remember all the details to be honest, all I know is at one point JA was on top of me and I looked over at my handsome perverted husband and smiled so big. He smiled back and was in aweee.

This is our life now. This is it! Those were my thoughts as JA was pounding me while my husband stared in amazement.

Please read my recap and my fresh thoughts on our thread in the hotties form. This particular experience with JA is found on page 8:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=50563&start=175

Ten months into this journey and C finally witnessed another man fuck his wife. He shared a little about it too on our thread!

……Later that same week I did something I’ve never done before… and that was fuck a man without hubs knowing prior…. It was JA….I shared about it on our hotties thread (page 9).

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:17 am

Beginning of October 2018, we saw JA on a Monday for the first time…..and as stated, that Friday (later in the week) I hooked up with JA after a vanilla girl’s event. I was only like ten minutes away from JA and he was free so we met on the stop of a staircase in a parking garage!

I didn’t inform C or S prior… I was dabbling in seeing if we liked the whole “surprise I fucked someone” dynamic….

I shared some details of the fuck on the hotties thread.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=50563&start=175 (page 9)

When JA and I were finished, I sent a pic to C and S of JA behind me fucking me, and they both were shocked. I felt sexy and proud of myself for surprising them. It was taboo and slightly fun.

They found me hot as well. I mean, who doesn’t love seeing a hotwife get fucked!?! Hehe

However, we did all learn a lesson from that experience…we discussed and shared our thoughts and sorted the pros and cons, what we liked and didn’t like and came to the conclusion that it’s best for the three of us, for me to not spring up surprises like that to them.

It works for some couples but for us it is best/most fun when everyone is involved through the whole process. That’s the beauty of this lifestyle, that there’s so many different ways to participate in it.

I am also a very lucky woman to have the guidance of C&S to be able to explore freely my limits, our limits, and find a solution, a path we all can be happy on!

It was sexy, but the more I thought about it, it is more sexy and more fun to plan these dates and meet ups than to spontaneously take matters into my own hands. I am happy we were able to come to an agreement after exploring different avenues!

Of course, there were still mistakes and lessons to be made from those mistakes, even now in 2024, mistakes are still made. I won’t lie though, I don’t make as many mistakes now as I did while we were starting off… but I’m human and still work through things.

One thing I’m confident of though, is I ALWAYS keep C(&S) open to my heart and mind and they always know how I feel and we communicate often. That is always KEY to success…I’ve said it over and over again, but I truly believe that.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:20 am

Not much more happened in the Fall/Winter of 2018 as far seeing new guys. It’s always classic that when the holidays hit, play dates slow down.

We did see JA again once more. That recap is on our hotties thread. Basically he was on a business trip and invited me over for one night…. Two rounds of sex and some alone time was great! Enjoy reading it:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=50563&start=200 (page 9)

I was scrolling through our hotties thread and came across some fun posts when we hit our year ish mark. (Page 10 is a fun one) It’s been fun rereading my thoughts on my posts from the early days and comparing them now that it’s been six years, 2024.

I’m thankful for OHW, it’s a nice place!

We don’t share every sexual experience here. It’s just the way we do things. However, it’s been fun reading back on the ones we have shared.

Going down memory lane is…exciting ha!

At the beginning of this thread, I said I would share our experiences from our first year, well we have made it through the first year. 💚🤍

I will plan to answer questions here if anyone has any, but I won’t be updating(past play dates) here, anymore as of now.

You can continue reading on our hotties thread. I do share play dates there when I feel like it! :)

Thank you for reading! I do hope inspiration was taken! This LS is fun and wild and hard but worth it!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:33 am

Thanks for the sexy and onest recap Lexi. I admire how you are so open about the mistakes and the lessons you learn from them.

SKhw68
Prepubescent

Unread post by SKhw68 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 am

Are there any fantasy you want to try? How about hubby's fantasy?

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:35 am

I don’t post much on OHW since we had to stop with the LS last summer but I do check in most every day. I was really missing your posts. Love your whole attitude about the LS and you’re very sexy. I hope you do continue with updates when you feel like it.

I would also love to keep reading more of the continuation of your journey if you change your mind too

Now If I could just get my wife back in the mood for it. I miss it.

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:36 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:33 am
Thanks for the sexy and onest recap Lexi. I admire how you are so open about the mistakes and the lessons you learn from them.
I think it’s important for others to be aware that the LS isn’t always this perfect experience. We are proof. Thank you!
Fox wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:35 am
I don’t post much on OHW since we had to stop with the LS last summer but I do check in most every day. I was really missing your posts. Love your whole attitude about the LS and you’re very sexy. I hope you do continue with updates when you feel like it.

I would also love to keep reading more of the continuation of your journey if you change your mind too

Now If I could just get my wife back in the mood for it. I miss it.
Thank you! I’m going to be typing up some past play dates with one of our friends I’ve shared about on our hotties thread in the next little bit. I enjoy typing it up and sharing. It’s fun for me!

I hope your wife gets back in the mood but even if she doesn’t I’m sure you and her can find some fun things to do together that bring you both pleasure!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:39 am

SKhw68 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 am
Are there any fantasy you want to try? How about hubby's fantasy?
Hey there!
We all have some fantasies we would love to try. Hahaha
As far as hubby, (C), he’s living his fantasy with me! We are doing it together and it’s so rewarding. Me banging other men has been his fantasy forever!

I have a few fantasies tho that hopefully one day they’ll happen. But if not, it’s ok. We take it day by day and that’s the fun of it!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:50 am

Dearest Sexilexi

It is so good to see that You are back posting.
I am really sorry to hear that you have been going through some struggles lately, but very encouraged to see how your appreciation of life and what appears to be an optimistic and positive attitude appears to help you to overcome these obstacles.

Enjoy life to the fullest with your lovers and take good care of your adoring cuckold hubby!!!

Sincerely
elina
(submissive male)