D_LitedHubWife and SexiLexi - The Beginning

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Re: D_LitedHubWife and SexiLexi - The Beginning

Unread post by Sexilexi » Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:14 am

Greg_N_Shelley wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:19 am
I started a thread some time ago about "spiritual reflections on the hotwife experience." I was working through some understandings at the time that were difficult to articulate...understandings that have been maturing for some time. Your writing is encouraging me to revisit that thread and maybe continue with what I was trying to express. I thank you for that, Lexi!
Do it!!!! I would love to read through it myself. I am sure lots of others would too!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:55 am

Greetings, Lexi!

I came across this in my journal today and thought about you and D_LitedHubWife, and your discovery that “God” is not a ‘temperamental sadistic deity’ as many make “him” out to be. It was written as part of a spiritual work group exercise in writing parables with the aim of understanding stories as the language of inner teaching in the Gospels. I thought you might get a kick out of it…

-------

Once upon a time there was a village created and populated according to the will of a loving Founder. The Founder had no interest in drawing attention to himself, and thus ensured that all needs were provided for the town while remaining largely incognito.

And one of the many establishments in the Founder’s village was a popular shop named Cupid’s Ice Cream Store.

Just about everyone in the village had a taste for ice cream and the Founder ensured there was a flavor of appeal for everyone.

Vanilla was by far the biggest seller. For some, vanilla was quite satisfying and that’s all they ever wanted. Sometimes they’d add sprinkles or maybe a cherry to ‘change it up’ and make it a little more exciting, but vanilla was delicious and all they desired.

Among the vanilla crowd were also quite a few folks who sometimes wished to try a different flavor, but remained loyal to vanilla and held their wish in secret. After all, vanilla was the official standard and a scoop from anywhere further down the ice cream freezer risked public disapproval. If those folks ever ate another flavor, it was only when they were alone by themselves with a door closed.

Although vanilla was the official standard, rainbow sherbet had also become increasingly acceptable. There were some townspeople who viewed rainbow sherbet as an abomination, but most of the vanilla crowd was fine with rainbow sherbet. Rainbow sherbet may not appeal to them personally, but they had no problem with anyone else who ate it.

And at the end of the freezer were a number of less popular and rather exotic flavors…marzipan maraschino cherry, bubblegum, butter pecan, rocky road, and others. Many of these flavors were taboo by the standards of village society, but tasted like heavenly bliss to those with unique tastes! Many who disapproved of so-called ‘forbidden flavors’ did so simply because of erroneous beliefs about the Founder’s will. They were just unaware of the Founder’s hand in all of creation and the Founder’s wish that there were diverse flavors to appeal to his diverse population.

Now within this village was also a couple named Greg and Shelley.

Greg and Shelley loved ice cream when they met and going to Cupid’s Ice Cream Store was one of their favorite hobbies. By the time Greg met Shelley, he had already experimented with a number of flavors and knew he liked vanilla, but had a very special love for rocky road. Jill had only known vanilla, but tried rocky road at Greg’s suggestion and was blown away by the delicious taste!!!

So in the following years, vanilla was their mainstay day-to-day, but once in a while they’d invite a friend to come along and go out for a special evening of rocky road....[Continues]

-----------------------

:)

I’m really glad you and your husband discovered the delicious taste of rocky road and freedom to enjoy it with the Founder’s love and blessing!!!
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:51 am

Sexilexi wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:05 am
Rogueuser1 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:33 pm
Sexilexi wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:53 pm
We dated etc, the night came for me to share I wasn’t a virgin, he was hurt blah blah, Forgave me, etc….but what was unique about this situation was…..

something sparked within his secret pervy self.

He got turned on at that thought of me fucking my ex. He wasn’t sure what was happening, why was that a turn on? He was confused.

Of course…. He kept that to himself…….for how long?

Years.

YEARS!!!

-Lexi
LOL - this would totally have been me. My wife and I were both virgins when we got married but I still fantasize about her fucking the two guys she kissed before me. Even in the run up to our wedding I was fantasizing about some other man sweeping her off and claiming her cherry before I could.
I wonder if C ever thought about that with me during our wedding planning. I don’t remember having a convo after getting into the lifestyle about this, maybe we did but I just can’t remember.

This is cute though!!! I love how everyone’s kinks differ and are unique to the individual.

-Lexi
Surprisingly, this was not a thought I had say our wedding. I did enjoy that your wedding dress showed done cleavage, and that other men could see it tho. :twisted:

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:54 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:36 pm
Hey girl! Your thread reminds me of all the times my Number1 and I discussed you and D_Lited. Back then, the two of them chatted every day I think. It's nice reading your perspective of it :D.
Kind of a fun trip down memory lane ;), and a very good teaching tool for others.
Number1 was one of the main drivers of help and motivation for me. You both inspired me so much.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:56 am

Rogueuser1 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:56 am
Sexilexi wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:03 am
We had another long conversation that night, flirted with eachother some, had great sex and afterwards I felt so good and told C…..

“I have decided I’m gonna do it!”

C couldn’t stop smiling.

Fall 2004 to Winter 2018…….. YEARS and YEARS later FINALLY…. His kink dreams were coming true.
I hope I'm not distracting you from this wonderful story with too many questions but if you have time: how kinky were you and C at this point in your marriage?

I'm guessing you were more kinky then sex in just the missionary position but at this point were you willing to use sex toys? swallow cum? anal? facials? Had any other "kinks" like pegging or spanking made their way into your marriage at this point?
Haha. I had all the kinky perverted mindset. She was VERY vanilla. Safe barely ever let me eat her out even. I could always tell when she was super turned on tho, because she became more adventurous. She let me ONCE video her sucking me and shoot cum on her chest. That was CRAZY for her back then.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:12 pm

Glad you all are enjoying our journey. It was and still is a wild ride!

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:34 pm

I do wish we hadn't let that original thread disappear. I have a lot of the insight into my thoughts and feelings leading up. I'll try to add some of that back into this as we go along.

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:16 pm

Honestly our marriage at this point was pretty strong still. Every new experience, every new lesson that would pop up, every new moment we shared always brought some sort of growth for us. Not only for our marriage but for eachother individually. Of course we had our issues as we learned to compromise but one thing was and is always solid and that’s our love and devotion for eachother.

The beginning seemed to be filled with loads of emotions, for me it was very overwhelming to learn so many new terms and ways of living…but I never really let it stop me or stress me. Still to this day, over five years later I’m STILL learning!

It was like I found a whole new life. And I was ready to blossom and learn. it. all!

S always would joke about me being a genie in a bottle that was set free. I definitely was feeling set free.

After the experience with G in mid February, we decided to make a tinder account just for the heck of it…..

Side note - I am not entirely sure when we started using the official swingers sites but it wasn’t too long we started exploring on some sites, and although tinder isn’t a swinger site, we explored with it.

Will just like to mention… SDC has been the best. We find that one very organized and easy and have met many good people on it. The others we gave up on.

So tinder, I don’t recommend tinder… LOL…. But we used it and we learned as we went. Met a few cool peeps but all in all, all tinder was, was a nuisance for us.

I wanna say it was about 1.5 weeks later, after G, that we matched with a guy. I’m horrible but I don’t remember his name, but we will call him “messy”.

So messy seemed to be a decent looking guy. He was a white guy, not too fat or skinny, a few years older than us, and was really cool while we exchanged a few texts.

We decided to do a meet and greet at a local restaurant and see where it would take us. This was the first time we actually were meeting a guy together. I was nervous of course, and I’m sure C was feeling all sorts of ways.

We vibed or so I thought… can we say “newbie” hahahaha. I was just so blinded by everything.. it was a new experience and I probably just let tainted eyes get in the way… but after about 30-45 minutes of conversation…Messy excused himself to go potty and C and I chatted.

C - “So how you feeling? “
Me - “Let’s go to his place and see what happens!”
C - “Ok! Let’s!”

I was super gung ho and horny and ready and nervous and…. All over the place.

Messy and the two of us agreed to go to his place and hang out. Messy was familiar with the lifestyle, which helped us some as well.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:17 pm

D_Lited_HubWife wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:34 pm
I do wish we hadn't let that original thread disappear. I have a lot of the insight into my thoughts and feelings leading up. I'll try to add some of that back into this as we go along.
I’m looking forward to it hehe

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:21 pm

Greg_N_Shelley wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:55 am

I’m really glad you and your husband discovered the delicious taste of rocky road and freedom to enjoy it with the Founder’s love and blessing!!!
Ok ok ok THIS was so much fun to read. I loved it!! Seriously, thank you for sharing this. So much truth in that simple but powerful illustration! Thank you again!!!!!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:25 pm

We tell him that I’m not having sex but we could mess around if we feel up to it. Messy was easy going and understood.

We follow him to his place and my stomach was in knots. I was smiling and so anxious and ready. C and I both were sort of silent on that ride to his place. I can only imagine what was running through his head.

We get to his place… he unlocks his door, and upon entering his home, I was completely distracted by the messsssss. It wasn’t just messy, it was dirty too. Looking back, I should have said “oh sorry we have to go” and left asap. But I decided to take a deep breath and “maybe it isn’t so bad”…

We walked in and sat on the sofa for a second. He showed us his wall art and then we decided to move to his guest room.

There was just stuff everywhere and not only stuff but it was so dirty too. I wish I had a clearer mindset and wasn’t so nice. But I can’t change it at this point.

Anyway, so I lay down on his bed and he starts to kiss me. C is standing by the door. As messy kisses me, his hands start to roam to my married pussy. I was wearing jeans and was a little uncomfortable with another man trying to touch me.

But I also was so intrigued and horny.

I kept looking at C and he was smiling and happy. I closed my eyes and just let things happen. I pushed past the mess and the fact that this is not against any laws and took a breath and let him in.

He unbuttoned my pants and slid his fingers across my clit. We were kissing and I reached out for C’s hand. Messy rubbed me for a while and then he entered my married pussy with his fingers.

C was now at the edge of the bed on his knees at my face telling me he was so happy and turned on and that I could do it and everything was ok.

I was still nervous and I didn’t actually orgasm but after about ten minutes messy stopped and we took a break. He kept asking if everything was ok, as he knew this was our first ish experience.

We laid and all chatted and then I decided I was done and didn’t want to continue any further. We all laughed about the experience and we thanked him and left.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Infiniti1970
Experienced

Unread post by Infiniti1970 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:30 pm

So much fun reading this Lexi. Learning some things as well! Keep sharing your experiences!
Happily married to my soulmate Smexywife
Our story here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68824

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:31 pm

On the way home I was in a state of mind I have never been in.

I kept telling C “it feels as though I’m in this bright white empty room. And I have no clue how to feel or what to think, I’m just “there””

I legit had no clue what I was feeling.

So. Much. Newness.

I’ve never been on any hardcore drugs. But I feel like maybe that’s what people feel after getting high…. LOL

I felt so empty but not in an anti nourishing way..

I didn’t feel guilty though. Which was a shock to me.

It was so nice having C there and hearing him give his blessing while this guy flirted with my married pussy.

I’m sure C had a lot on his mind as well. Hopefully he can share his thoughts…. We rode home in silence and I believe it wasn’t till the next day we shared how we were feeling and all that jazz.

To be honest I don’t remember much of those thoughts and convos the next day….. but, I’ll let you all know, it wasn’t long before another random evening took place.

All I know was I wanted to do something of that matter all over again! And again….. and ….again!

I guess you could say I was too deep in this already and I knew I never wanted to stop… and I haven’t even had a guy’s D inside me yet!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:33 pm

Infiniti1970 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:30 pm
So much fun reading this Lexi. Learning some things as well! Keep sharing your experiences!
Happy to hear you’re learning! My goal is to share our first year experiences 😎Thank you so much, glad you’re enjoying!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:51 am

Love..LOVE your story. I would buy the book.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:59 pm

You are amazing!!!!!!!!

DoctorLuv
Trainable

Unread post by DoctorLuv » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:08 pm

You are a gifted story teller. I can hardly wait for your next post.

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:50 pm

daveandjan wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:51 am
Love..LOVE your story. I would buy the book.
Lol this is funny and makes me giggle. Thank you! Idk that I’ll ever write a book about that lol.
superb101 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:59 pm
You are amazing!!!!!!!!
Aww thank you, we are all amazing in our own ways.
DoctorLuv wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:08 pm
You are a gifted story teller. I can hardly wait for your next post.
I appreciate this. I think I just love sharing about it with likeminded folks!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:53 pm

It’s March 2018 now, and I have had two unique experiences. I’m learning lots. Feeling so sexy. The guilt is slowly fading the more I dive.

We haven’t made any plans for meet and greets after the situation with messy. We both needed to sit down and reevaluate some things.

I always always always preach about how effective communication is for not just a vanilla life but also a lifestyle life. I believe S, really helped us understand the importance of how strong a couple can be if they just stay open in expressing their feelings and emotions and thoughts. So literally since the beginning that’s what C and I did and do.

So through this mini pause ie: conversation process, we got invited to grab a drink with my bestie. I’ve known her forever and truly consider her my sister.

Alcohol backstory:

As mentioned we grew up believing alcohol is a sin and Christians shouldn’t do it. Now now now… before I get a stone casted at me… LOL…. My views regarding alcohol are mine and I’m not saying it’s a sin or it’s not a sin… what I encourage other believers is this…. God hates idols.

Anything, when you sit down and think about it, can be an idol. Even gardening….an idol is anything you put before God.

I don’t mean to preach here, but it helps to understand how alcohol is acceptable as long as you do it responsibly. Don’t reach for the bottle to bring you peace…or to escape… do it for the appreciation of the process it took to make the alcohol, do it for the taste, do it to get a little buzz to let loose, but don’t put it before God.

That’s my thoughts… I’m not telling anyone what to do. Just trying to shine some perspective.

So with that being said… I literally had two drinks twice in my life as a teen (16 years old) and then didn’t take my next sip of alcohol till I was 30, when C and I went out with my bestie.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:30 pm

As I’ve mentioned before, when I agreed to be a Hotwife, I wanted to tell the world! But C didn’t want that. So we compromised and I was able to tell my bestie, J.

It must have been about four weeks into this when
I remember C, J, & I and the kids were at a theme park and I randomly asked her what her view on alcohol was. She was shocked because she knew we didn’t drink. She would drink every so often but usually wouldn’t let me know.

Well that convo led to me opening up about hotwifing.

She was completely shocked. But I love her so much because she was not judgmental at all. She opened up to everything I had to say, had lots of questions…….

and to be honest it allowed her to share a lot of her experiences that she had kept hidden from me for many years.

Side note - I married young and started having babies which made our friendship grow apart because she was still a single free woman.

Regardless, what was amazing was not only did the lifestyle bring C and I closer but it also allowed me to reconnect with my best friend, J, on a whole new level… I felt like a woman again. Not just a mom or a wife but an actual woman with a best friend who was having the time of her life being single and free.

So March 2018… we three go out to a local bar restaurant because she wanted to introduce me to a new drink they had. Some fruity cocktail.

I remember we had one then we ordered a bottle of wine and ……let’s just say…. I did not know my limits yet and this was truly the first time having a drink in a long long long time.

Needless to say…. I was more than buzzed and feeling so wild. I needed to go and dance or do something extravagant!

So the three of us decided to take a little trip to the nearby city to meet up with two of her guy friends. We all graduated together and she recently reconnected with T and his best bud, D. There was no romance(at first) between any of them, they were just cool friends.

T was a wild one tho. He was known to have played with a wife and later told C that he would love to play with me…but we never let it happen because eventually J, my bestie, wanted to potentially have a future with T. So we kept that off limits.

D…. D was very vanilla and prude type. He was a responsible young man and didn’t really live life on the edge.

Well C, J, & I decided to meet T & D at D’s place to hang out. I had no intention of doing anything sexual, after all, these were her friends. Plus I was still pretty buzzed…

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:32 pm

We arrive and C & I introduce ourselves and we all play some beer pong then chill on the sofa while the guys played some video games.

Well, it wasn’t long before my big buzzed mouth mentioned about being a Hotwife and I went on and on about how cool it is…

T was so intrigued and to be honest I would have banged T right there in front of everyone but I could tell my bestie was getting a little heated about T and I flirting… so I backed off and made a very intentional offer to D…

Poor D.

“I’ll give you head right now!”

His eyes got big.

Lol lol lol lol

T was excited and essentially peer pressuring his bud into letting me give him head… so D finally agreed and we went into his room, locked the door, and…

It was awkward.

I was still a little dizzy but feeling so sexy but also felt bad for pushing myself onto this guy who I “just” met. (We didn’t hang out in high school). Plus knowing J and T were in the living room and C left to go to the car to wait, to make D feel more comfy was awkward for me too.

We kissed some and I got on top of him to try to get him to calm down. I told him I’m not having sex but I’ll suck your dick.

So he stood up and pulled his pants down and I began to kiss it and do what I do…

He was so nervous. He couldn’t get hard. He blamed it on whiskey dick, but I do believe it was because he is vanilla and we practically forced this.

Of course, looking back, I was horrible for doing that to that man. But it taught me a lot and if we don’t go through experiences how else do we learn?

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:34 pm

Once we realized it was not gonna happen, we walked out of the room and met up with T & J. Their eyes were so big and everyone was wondering what the other was thinking. The room was so quiet yet so loud.

Talk about awkward again. Ha.

We said goodbye and D walked me to my hubs and I thanked him for having us over.

We never saw D again. LOL LOL LOL

Poor guy.

On the way home, C and I chatted. He found it hot but he also knew it shouldn’t have happened. I agreed. We slowly began to learn that one night stands aren’t our thing.. but we didn’t truly adopt that boundary till years later.

J and I had some chats about that experience. We were able to begin to lay some ground rules between her and I and figure out what was acceptable and what wasn’t. We didn’t get too far into the “rules” but in time as we experienced more fun, we would learn what’s important and what’s not and that our friendship is way more important than guys.

I also learned that alcohol can be dangerous. It took a while for me to settle down to realize my limits with alcohol… I gave myself grace and patience though. It took a while for me to grasp the whole enjoy the alcohol responsibly aspect… but I did get there, eventually, and it’s rewarding to be able to know fully my limits to where I still have a good controlled fun time!

Now… beginning of April 2018 hit….I was at a playground with a vanilla mom friend when this white guy dad approached us….

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:07 pm

Fun story! The awkward bits are all a part of any journey like this, right?!

Like the time I couldn't keep it up, when leggysandy came home from her first hotwife sex date, haha :oops:

Following along!
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Farmerj
Pervert

Unread post by Farmerj » Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:53 pm

I love your story Lexi, The struggles with religion are some I have myself dealing with my wife's illnesses. I think we should enjoy as much as we can the short time we are on this big spinning blue orb.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:15 pm

Oh man.....Can't wait.........