Have You Received Any Unsolicited Humiliating Comments?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Tryagain
Pervert

Have You Received Any Unsolicited Humiliating Comments?

Unread post by Tryagain » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:03 am

This is meant for guys who are not real cucks at all – just the husband of a hotwife who watches.

Have you gotten unsolicited comments from the guy who is about to fuck your wife – or during the fucking? Examples include him saying now I know why she invited me over as he looks at your cock and right in your eye. Or you know you have small cock, right? Or asking your wife if she actually enjoys fucking you.

I had only 1 guy say to my wife out loud while fucking her “ I bet John can’t make you feel like I do.” My wife just laughed out loud and said “no way”. Frankly, I would not mind hearing such comments.

So what comments – or actions - have been made to you or her?

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Have You Received Any Unsolicited Humiliating Comments?

Unread post by SilverStag » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:25 am

If one of my wife's playmates said something like that, everything would stop and he would be out.

If you like it, that's great for you, but I won't tolerate any of that sort of behavior, that's not what this is about for us.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:04 am

No. Neither my wife nor I would put up with degrading comments. Sex is fun and euphoric, not degrading.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:06 am

SilverStag wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:25 am
If one of my wife's playmates said something like that, everything would stop and he would be out.

If you like it, that's great for you, but I won't tolerate any of that sort of behavior, that's not what this is about for us.
Hi Silver,

I am in complete agreement with everything you've written.

My wife vets men very carefully to avoid stupid shit. So far, she's been perfect.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:14 am

My wife’s lover when he would be finished and as he was walking out thedoor, would say to me, I just did what you can’t do to your wife, go see her shes laying in bed full of my cream sauce.

Pauline
Last edited by PANTIES on Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:27 am

Since Silver fucks other women, I think he is more the stag/vixon type. I can understand his point of view as he still has lots of self-esteem (ego) wrapped up in sex and his performance. So a put down hurts because ego is involved. I can understand that.

But if a guy is not fucking other women and just enjoys someone else filling his wife's pussy way more/better than him, he has given up some ego about his performance and so, what is the big deal if another guy verbalizes what is already a fact? I mean it is only brief verbal comments - not forced actions like make him eat a cream pie.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:30 am

PANTIES wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:14 am
My wife’s lover when he would be finished and as he was ping on the door, would say to me, I just did what you can’t do to your wife, go see her shes laying in bed full of my cream sauce.

Pauline
Right on Pauline. Now THAT'S what I am talking about !

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:42 am

Tryagain wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:30 am
PANTIES wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:14 am
My wife’s lover when he would be finished and as he was ping on the door, would say to me, I just did what you can’t do to your wife, go see her shes laying in bed full of my cream sauce.

Pauline
Right on Pauline. Now THAT'S what I am talking about !
Thank you for you comment, it’s unbelievable to see her laying there with his cream sauce leaking and her pussy red and swollen from his fucking knowing you are not able to do that to her.

Pauline

JeffBingham
Trainable

Unread post by JeffBingham » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:45 am

SilverStag wrote:

Totally agree with you. I wouldn’t even have to say or do anything. My wife would throw him out immediately. Perhaps on the Cuck forum the OP would find more positive comments.
Last edited by JeffBingham on Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:27 am

Boy...you guys are pretty tough on this. I noted that no one has said they would tell him you are not into that and give him one more shot.

let's add this: The guy has been with you guys maybe 3 times - and he is good at the fucking and your wife likes him - and he says something like these comments.

Do you then throw him the fuck out, including if your wife really likes him?

JeffBingham
Trainable

Unread post by JeffBingham » Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:48 am

Tryagain wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:27 am
Boy...you guys are pretty tough on this. I noted that no one has said they would tell him you are not into that and give him one more shot.

let's add this: The guy has been with you guys maybe 3 times - and he is good at the fucking and your wife likes him - and he says something like these comments.

Lol, yeah I guess we do sound a little hard core. The whole scenario is kind of amusing to me because even though I’m perfectly capable of standing up for myself, my wife is like a dog on a bone if anyone even remotely disrespects me. It’s similar to her intense jealousy. I’m hers and nobody else can have me or disrespect me. I enjoy her possessiveness 🥰

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:45 pm

Tryagain wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:27 am
Since Silver fucks other women, I think he is more the stag/vixon type. I can understand his point of view as he still has lots of self-esteem (ego) wrapped up in sex and his performance. So a put down hurts because ego is involved. I can understand that.

But if a guy is not fucking other women and just enjoys someone else filling his wife's pussy way more/better than him, he has given up some ego about his performance and so, what is the big deal if another guy verbalizes what is already a fact? I mean it is only brief verbal comments - not forced actions like make him eat a cream pie.
I'm with SilverStag and JeffBingham.

Enjoying your wife being with other guys does not logically require acceptance of being inadequate, and not enjoying someone's attempt to humiliate you is not a consequence of being wrapped up in your ego. It's basic manners.

If a guy doesn't get that I'm not a 'cuck', he would probably receive a pert correction from me or leggysandy. If he persisted, we would :roll: and move on. I don't want that, and she doesn't want that.

Hell, I want her to find guys who rock her world. No one among us can claim to be the world's greatest sex machine, because there's always someone better. And sometimes better is just because they're new and different (and yes, sometimes because: younger, hotter, better hung, or just better). No matter how much fun my wife has with other men, I know she still loves sex with me. I'm pretty good at screwing my wife, and also, we're in love.

Some 'guest' wants to talk down to me, even after he knows the above? Sayonara.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:32 pm

This is clearly a cuckold story and cuck desire.

And there nothing wrong with that….. if you are a cuck with a small dick and enjoy being humiliated, so be it.

Suggestion: : ”try again” and post this in the cuck section where it’s appreciated and expect more positive comments.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:36 pm

JeffBingham wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:48 am
Tryagain wrote:

Lol, yeah I guess we do sound a little hard core. The whole scenario is kind of amusing to me because even though I’m perfectly capable of standing up for myself, my wife is like a dog on a bone if anyone even remotely disrespects me. It’s similar to her intense jealousy. I’m hers and nobody else can have me or disrespect me. I enjoy her possessiveness 🥰

My Number1 would Never put up with the slightest bit of disrespect, and if it were to happen when I play alone, as he says, "You'll need a break stick to get her off".

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:38 pm

I'm highly competitive by nature, so the humiliation thing would be a deal killer for me. I would make my wife end it prontito.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:27 am

Tryagain wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:03 am
I had only 1 guy say to my wife out loud while fucking her “ I bet John can’t make you feel like I do.” My wife just laughed out loud and said “no way”.
Depends whether the OP's name is John, or not! :D

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:22 am

No one disrespects my husband or my marriage. I make that very clear before ever meeting a man.
If anyone made humiliating comments it would be a deal breaker for me and the end of anything and everything.

No man that I play with gets to do and say whatever he wants, he follows the rules he is given or that is the end. Why should I lower my standards? No amount of mind blowing sex is worth compromising my beliefs or standards.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:54 am

We are very clear when we first meet (and in her profile prior to that) that we are not a cuck couple and we spell out what that means. That is prior to any play, so if the guy indicates that he understands that, but goes on to do it anyway, that is disrespectful and stupid,, so he is gone.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:20 am

SilverStag wrote:

I'm 100% with you on that. Ucaneffher all you want, even exclusively if she so chooses but I am to be respected unless we explicitly have discussed that type of arrangement. I am not into disrespect, humiliation, belittling, or any 'sissification' so I expect the lover to not attempt any of those.

You can date my woman, fuck her brains out 3 times a day every day, take her out looking like your total slut and show her off as your trophy but you will do so with respect :mrgreen:

I am reasonably endowed at 7.5" - 8", fairly fit, and arguably a good lay so he'd have to be really packing some serious meat and tons of stamina lol

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:34 am

So much depends on how the guy says the ”humiliating thing” and more importantly how the husband receives the message. This can be something that adds to the whole sexual scene. It could arise from what is actually going on – a guy with a bigger cock fucking your wife in front of you that you allowed.

That in and of itself can be a humiliation thing. Early on I felt that way but no longer. So if he says something about the husband that verbally expresses what is going on, I do not think that it is such a bad thing. And of course there is nuance here. Does he have a real sneer and you pick up an ugly vibe, then it is not cool. But it can be said in a way – with a smile - that is playful.

But since all the guys we have known – other than one who said it while laughing – have never done that, I guess that supports what all of you guys are saying: Do not tread on anything that is disrespectful because that may hurt the guy’s ego.

And lost in all of this discussion is that no one has provided an example of an occurrence other than one respondent – Pauline.

An interesting aside is that my wife will never support/encourage that sort of demeaning behavior by the guy OR by herself!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:09 pm

Tryagain wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:34 am
So much depends on how the guy says the ”humiliating thing” and more importantly how the husband receives the message. This can be something that adds to the whole sexual scene. It could arise from what is actually going on – a guy with a bigger cock fucking your wife in front of you that you allowed.

That in and of itself can be a humiliation thing. Early on I felt that way but no longer. So if he says something about the husband that verbally expresses what is going on, I do not think that it is such a bad thing. And of course there is nuance here. Does he have a real sneer and you pick up an ugly vibe, then it is not cool. But it can be said in a way – with a smile - that is playful.

But since all the guys we have known – other than one who said it while laughing – have never done that, I guess that supports what all of you guys are saying: Do not tread on anything that is disrespectful because that may hurt the guy’s ego.

And lost in all of this discussion is that no one has provided an example of an occurrence other than one respondent – Pauline.

An interesting aside is that my wife will never support/encourage that sort of demeaning behavior by the guy OR by herself!

You've made a good point. Definitely all in the delivery as well as the interpretation. Regarding an example... I will give you one which ia perhaps not what you're asking for but in some weird way I can say it was a subtly humiliating but I also liked it. This was with an ex as well as my current girlfriend who is not quite an official hot girlfriend yet but hopefully will be soon.

My ex has a lover who was a quite a gym buff and had a very nice body. He was definitely a social butterfly as well but in the masculine sense lol. She always talked about how she loved feeling a big muscular man on top having his way with her. My gf always spent time at his apartment and had been seeing him for over a year by then so she knew pretty much all of his friends and they all knew that he and my girlfriend were dating/banging but that she had a boyfriend.

One Halloween he invited the both of us to a costume party at his place. My gf was wearing a skimpy Halloween costume although I don't recall exactly what it was but it had a tiny miniskirt and her boobs halfway out. That night she took me around introducing me to everyone at the party. She literally knew everyone by name. Here's the twist... The minute that I engaged with that new person that she just introduced me to, she would excuse herself and she literally was full on French kissing with crazy tongue action directly behind me while I was talking to his friend who had just met me as her boyfriend.

She and her lover made out behind my back in front of everyone in that party all night long and I never once knew until the next evening when I picked her up from his house and she told me on the way home. Yes, at the end of the party when there were only a handful of his close friends left who stayed to help clean up, she told me to go home because she was going to stay with him the night. I didn't believe her until she asked if I noticed how she immediately walked away after I was introduced and was talking to his friends. That was humiliating but in a good way because everyone in the party knew my gf was fucking him, every saw them together right behind me, and I was clueless so at least I didn't feel the embarrassment right away.

Now regarding my current girl. Several times we went out with a group of friends. My gf dresses provocative by default as usual, low rise skin tight jeans, cropped halter top just showing full back waist and belly and all the cleavage in the world, no bra or pasties so nipples are poking everyones eyes out at the bar through her top.

The minute my gf has a couple of drinks she gets very flirty, friendly, and horny. So here we are, our group consists of couple of guy friends and girlfriends and as the bar starts getting packed by the minute she keeps running into friends and classmates. At this point she is throwing herself onto all the guys, literally full hug with a squeeze and a long kiss on the cheek, putting her tits all over them on these almost awkwardly long hugs. Kissing all the guys on the cheek while firmly pressing herself onto them just took me to another level. You know it's intense when one of her girlfriends is "looking out" for her and telling her to let go because her boyfriend is right there. Then there comes the time where she gets up from our table and disappears and comes back with a guy, introduces him to me as she is standing next to him and I'm still sitting and she proceeds to give him that long tight hug and kiss. Let me me just tell you that our group all cringed seeing my girlfriend flirt and get touchy with men in front of me, they all turned to look at me and see if I was mad. I was loving what she was doing and played it off telling them that she is such a sexy flirt when she's drunk and they all just nodded and giggled in relief that I wasn't upset.

Hopefully those are examples that are relative to your post.

M in NC
Virgin

Unread post by M in NC » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:35 pm

Tryagain wrote:

Single but when I played as a couple if a guy said that to me it'd be a fight right that second. If my woman went along with him we'd be done.

I'm not taking disrespect.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:17 am

Ucaneffher...yes !

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:25 pm

Tryagain wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:17 am
Ucaneffher...yes !
Awesome! Glad that those scenarios fit your thread. I just thought of another one which I've shared on here before. I think it also fits so I will share it.

This happened when we were about 22 years old, right around the time when my girlfriend was on the verge of becoming official with her boyfriend and soon after going fully sexually exclusive with him. She had already been taking him with her to her friends' parties, night club outings, bar hopping so they were already familiar with him and all knew that was her special friend.

One spring day, a friend of my girlfriend's was having a BBQ at his place. My girlfriend was invited and naturally I was also invited. I had already confirmed with her that I was going with her since all of our mutual friends would be there too.

Unfortunately something happened at work which delayed my departure by a couple of hours. Seeing that this was cutting it close, I told her I wouldn't be able to make it to the BBQ and she should just go by herself and that I would try to get there at night time but no promises. Told her that if I went, it would be closer to 8-9pm.

Anyhow, she must have thought I wouldn't show up because I typically over promise and fall short when it comes to being punctual. I did happen to make it though. Parked my car out front and made my way through the driveway which led straight to the back into the yard and as I'm approaching the chain link fence, low and behold I see my girlfriend cuddled up with her fuck buddy who was soon going to take over all of the sexual duties and become her boyfriend publicly, but at this moment that wasn't officially decided yet.

I walk in to see them next to each other with his arm wrapped around her... Everyone's faces were in shock and their eyes all widened as in "oh shit she just got caught cheating!" But instead I greeted my girlfriend and her soon to be boyfriend and everyone else at the party... And then I went to make myself a burger, grab a beer, and sat down with some friends to give my girlfriend space to be with her lover.

I know everyone was coming to talk to me to see if I'd say anything but gladly no one asked because back then I was not as open as I would be today. My girlfriend eventually walked over to check on me and was shocked that I showed up. I told her that I wasn't mad or anything and that I was okay with her going back and sitting with him instead of me. So there I sat by myself/with friends while my girlfriend walked back to sit with her boyfriend until he made an excuse of having to leave.

He was more uncomfortable than I was but it was still humiliating in a sexy way to see my girlfriend on a summer night wearing a pair of very short daisy dukes denim jeans and a sexy tight cropped tank top cuddled up with her lover in front of everyone. I later confirmed that they all knew he was fucking her brains out and they all knew he had been banging my girlfriend for years.

It was shortly after that she announced her relationship with him on social media yet they would see us secretly hanging out behind her boyfriends back from time to time and just smirk at me for now being the side man.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:06 pm

This past Wednesday my wife’s former lover came by unannounced. We had a conversation about I had blocked his calls, I told him my wife had moved on so there was little or no chance he and I could hook up. He knows I’m submissive to him.

He told me to come stand in front of him and take my shorts off revealing my white panties. He pull d my panties down he wanted to see my penis cage.I told him the one he bought was too big and my MIL liked the idea so she measured me and bought a custom penis cage and I have been wearing it every day. He asked me who had the key, I told him MIL.

Then he pulled my panties up and took me to my wife’s bedroom, took my panties off and told me to bend over the bed and spread my legs, he started to mount me and before I knew it his cock was in my ass. He fucked me until I felt him tense and then groan as he blew his load in me.

When he left he said, unblock my number and then he said, now I’ve had both of you on that bed. ‘No, I didn’t tell me wife what happened as I am embarrassed to say I really liked being fucked in my ass.

Pauline
Last edited by PANTIES on Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.