After years of fantasizing, some unlikely progress

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
myoralannie
Trainable

Re: After years of fantasizing, some unlikely progress

Unread post by myoralannie » Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:07 am

I posted this in the hotties section. This came up during the walk. I didn’t react to it on the spot but now that I have time to think about it, there might be more to this comment. BTW, I don’t mind keeping this going in two spots if it is ok w/ the admin. Anyway, here it is:

Just another tidbit, when I spoke to Annie recently on a walk, I asked her when was the last time the co-worker had reached out and she said ‘not that long ago’ and she said he usually asks to get together, which I have mentioned before but I asked her how she responds. Annie said she exchanges some pleasantries and then wrote to the co-worker that it would be good to see him too. I didn’t jump on that comment but now that I look back on it, why would she even engage in that if the thought of getting together wasn’t something she wanted. Progress again, I think.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:35 am

myoralannie wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:07 am
I posted this in the hotties section. This came up during the walk. I didn’t react to it on the spot but now that I have time to think about it, there might be more to this comment. BTW, I don’t mind keeping this going in two spots if it is ok w/ the admin. Anyway, here it is:

Just another tidbit, when I spoke to Annie recently on a walk, I asked her when was the last time the co-worker had reached out and she said ‘not that long ago’ and she said he usually asks to get together, which I have mentioned before but I asked her how she responds. Annie said she exchanges some pleasantries and then wrote to the co-worker that it would be good to see him too. I didn't jump on that comment but now that I look back on it, why would she even engage in that if the thought of getting together wasn’t something she wanted. Progress again, I think.
MOA - One of those things, looking back, you sort of kick yourself for not having said something? :(
On the other hand, it also opens the door for to bring it up via "You know the other day......" :up: :up: :D
You can always cross link the threads in the signature area. You have to go into profile and setting I think. :up: :up:

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:33 am

Oh yea, definitely opens the door. We will be in the car a lot this weekend for long stretches so I plan on bringing up that point. I have a feeling Annie might say that her ‘it would be good to see you too’ text is a throw away comment that doesn’t mean anything but I may be able to get her admit there is something to it.

The idea of re-visiting HWing w/ her ex-co-worker makes sense because she has a connection and they were intimate already. Then there is the convenient facts that he doesn’t live too close by and at 30 years old he is less of a threat to our relationship.

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:59 pm

Update: the reason Annie responds to her ex-colleague that she would like to see him is because she is worried that he could cause an issue for her w/ her employer. The blowjob occurred in her office. It is classic Annie, kind of over thinking it.
Not much more to mention except I got Annie a new anklet that I hope to see her wear at the dance club this Saturday. She mentioned again how going to the club is like being on vacation. Her words, not mine. She says it with a glint in her eye.
I posted a few more pics of Annie in the hotties section.

It would be hot to see someone try to pick her up again. Any advice?

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:11 pm

Hi mylorannie,

A lot of women do what your wife did with a coworker except they don't tell their husbands.

Off the top of my head, I know/heard from excellent sources about more women than men fucking coworkers. A research article I read indicated the cause of women cheating was their spending more time with coworkers than they did with their husbands. In many cases, coworkers became wives' confidants, not their husbands.

Anyway, I glad your wife had the confidence to pull off sex with a coworker.

I work mostly from home. I avoid our office unless I have no option.

My wife work can, at times, work from home. She's in management and has to continually monitor performance and data. Her company has a very strict sexual harassment policy. Male workers are afraid to hit on female workers for fear of termination. Employees can't even talk about anything that can have a sexual connotation.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:06 am

It is not necessarily advisable to mix sex with work colleagues, but ultimately it depends on the individuals, the circumstances, and their discretion.
If Annie has qualms about involving herself with a co-worker, she is probably tuned in to her intuition. If she sucked his cock nonetheless, it is clear her desire overcame her usual restraint. :)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:07 am

She had qualms afterwards but like you both said, not during. From what she told me, he was reaching out to her and sending her things via text that promoted a connection. He was pretty clear about his want for her and she allowed it to happened and enjoyed the experience. It still amazes me. Sometimes I wonder what was it he was providing that I wasn’t. It was something that captured her emotions and lust; it could have been just opportunity. I certainly gave her the go ahead too.

I’ll give an update after this weekend. Once again, I realize this is nothing compared to some of the couples on OHW.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:50 pm

What he can provide that you can't is variety, a different cock, doing things to Annie in a different way ... 🤔

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:52 pm

myoralannie wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:07 am
Sometimes I wonder what was it he was providing that I wasn’t. It was something that captured her emotions and lust; it could have been just opportunity.
Quite possibly, just the novelty and the naughtiness. He's not you -- not her husband, thus: exciting :)
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:39 am

It’s interesting that after keeping quiet about it for a couple’s of years, she finally opened up to you about it. Why then, when she could easily have left it a secret - a one time event that has time had made irrelevant to your relationship? She knew it could turn you on, but it could also make you angry either that she had done more than just fantasize about him, or for keeping it from you.

If my gf, or wife had shared something like that with me, I would be wondering if she were telling me in order to test the waters, see how I would react to her sucking another guy so she could gauge how sage it would be to react more warmly to the guy’s efforts to get together for another go.

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:26 am

It is my blind spot. I ‘see’ Annie in a pg- rated light but fantasize about her in an x-rated light. As BallSpanking and Leggysman said, it was another cock that she wanted and acted on but for me, it does not compute w/ my pg-rated image of Annie.

As 194 mentioned, coming clean after 2yrs, why? Does she have someone or anyone else in mind and she is checking my reaction? If that is the case, why has she seemingly closed the door on the ex co-worker who would appear to be perfect for reasons I mentioned before? I think the truth lies somewhere in between.

This might be where the gym and dance club become great opportunity again. When Annie has some wine, she is capable of a lot more. She wore her anklet (not the new one) out last night to a different bar on her right ankle and she knows what that means and how much I like it. If we head out to the dance club tonight, I will encourage her to let loose a bit.

Any advice, u guys are great for a different perspective?

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:34 pm

It is important Annie enjoy her outings. It sounds like she is taking baby steps, with your encouragement, she will likely continue.
I am not sure you need to do anything, but for example if you set up n anonymous Ashley Madison profile of Annie's and posted some of her sexier pics, along with a list of her preferences and her needs ... Her inbox would be deluged, which is why YOU should manage the querires, and only pass on to Annie the A-1 candidates that have all the qualities Annie wants in a Bull ... ;)

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:29 pm

I think she is considering the option, which is all I need to have fun w/ this. I think Ashley Madison is a little forced. She would prefer something more spontaneous. I like the idea but I am the lesser of the 50% of this equation.

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:39 am

We haven’t hit the club for a while; we have been busy doing other things. I gave the HW convo a little break and I think it helped to make it fresh again. Last night, after a great round of sucking and fucking, Annie took my cock in hand and was open to providing a few more details. She told me that her co-worked had a thick cock (thicker than mine) and a big head. She really enjoyed sucking it and said she was making a lot of noise, moaning and feared being heard while in her office. I have experienced Annie in this state when having my cock in her mouth just seems to be almost too much for her. Any way, she said that he came a lot and she swallowed all of it and then licked any leftover from his cock head and squeezed more out and licked that up too. Annie loves having cum in her mouth. I came like a geyser at this point in her retelling. Lastly, I got her to admit that she wishes she had fucked him afterwards.
Is there an easy way to link Annie’s Hotties pics at the bottom of my posts so folks can put Annie’s hot body to the story?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:03 pm

myoralannie wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:39 am
We haven’t hit the club for a while; we have been busy doing other things. I gave the HW convo a little break and I think it helped to make it fresh again. Last night, after a great round of sucking and fucking, Annie took my cock in hand and was open to providing a few more details. She told me that her co-worked had a thick cock (thicker than mine) and a big head. She really enjoyed sucking it and said she was making a lot of noise, moaning and feared being heard while in her office. I have experienced Annie in this state when having my cock in her mouth just seems to be almost too much for her. Any way, she said that he came a lot and she swallowed all of it and then licked any leftover from his cock head and squeezed more out and licked that up too. Annie loves having cum in her mouth. I came like a geyser at this point in her retelling. Lastly, I got her to admit that she wishes she had fucked him afterwards.
Is there an easy way to link Annie’s Hotties pics at the bottom of my posts so folks can put Annie’s hot body to the story?
MOA - Go into your Profile and look for Signatures. Actually you could cross link each thread to the other. It does make it easier to follow along. :up: :up:

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:54 am

LL - thanks, got ‘er done.

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:38 am

Update: Things have been great for Annie and I, lots of loving and hot sex. We haven’t hit that particular night club in a while that was a source of a few HW- flirting experiences but my desire for her to be shared is ever present. We continue to re-hash her experience w/ her co-worker; it is just super sexy for me to have Annie stroke me while hearing it told again.

Last night, we were having a particularly athletic fuck, it was exactly what Annie needed. I love eating her and I would pull out and drop down and eat her pussy then resume fucking her. I was doing this over and over. Also, I was able to lick her little rosebud between those perfect cheeks, a fave of mine and one that Annie is getting more used to. I love how she lifts her thighs up high enough for me to tease her ass w/ my lips and tongue (reference Hotties pics on my link below)

Afterwards, I got the two-fer w/ Annie jerking my cock after I came during round one. I have a strong belief that Annie has had another cock in her beautiful pussy, as others have suggested on this stream and I pressed her to tell me the truth and to trust me w/ the info. Annie said that she had an experience about a year ago in Baltimore at a conference for work. She met this guy during the day’s events and they were getting along at a happy hour. The talk turned to dinner and the guy said he was thinking of ordering room service in his room (smart). He asked Annie to join him: she said it sounded nice.

After eating, Annie got up and put her briefcase on his bed and he came up behind her and felt under her skirt. She got wet very quickly as his fingers found her bare pussy. Annie said she could feel his cock press against her ass. She turned around and started kissing him and much like her first experience, Annie began stroking his cock through his pants. She said his cock felt big. She needed it in her mouth and unzipped his pants to release his member. Annie dropped down and kissed his cock and took it in her mouth. She said he came quickly in her mouth and as you can guess, she swallowed it all.

They continued, Annie said he did not lose his hard on and fucked her. I didn’t get a lot of detail because I was cumming for the second time right around the time in her recounting. Annie said she came while she sucked him off and came again while he fucked her. Annie doesn’t come from me during intercourse so this was especially exciting and interesting. She is an official hotwife.

I will get more detail, letting it breathe again as to not overwhelm her. Once again, I am finding out about this after the fact but she has had a hall pass from the start. Cheating or good ol hotwifing, it is a fine line. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if Annie has had more cocks in her married pussy.

I feel like this can bring us even closer but I don’t think she feels this way. She still doesn’t understand this kink of mine. I really want something to happen actively; I guess just stay the course. What do my advisors think? She looks so hot and getting hotter w/ everyday.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:47 am

So your wife gave a co-worker a blow job two years ago, but only recently told you. Now she admits to getting fucked a year ago. Or is this something she made up to test your reaction? It appears the blow job was real, so perhaps the fuck was real, too. If so, I think she is slowly bringing you up to date on her ongoing hotwife activities. It doesn't seem likely that these were the only two occasions. I really doubt the in-office blow job was a one time occurrence. Since you said she's always had a hall-pass, and you don't seem to be upset that she waited so long to tell you. Tread carefully how you react to her, and you may find out a lot more extramarital sex has been going on. Also, since the blow job guy is back in the picture, she may be gaging your reaction to her getting together with him in the future; so you will get the experience of knowing that she's getting fucked.

Phallen
Trainable

Unread post by Phallen » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:46 pm

Subbing.

This is so hot. Especially with the idea of hopefully another guy pleasuring that ass.

But I think there are a few things you should discuss with her if you have not already done so. In the past, I’ve had to discuss with an X, the difference between me being turned on and getting all hot and bothered, and letting her divulge in fantasies.

But the very big important kicker was mentioning that emotional connections and attachments were a HARD NO.

Part of the turn on is imagining a guy doing to her what I like the most as well, but reclaiming her. But the line certainly is making sure she understands that she has to separate lust and emotional attachments. The latter is what she could very well be afraid of, if she let herself go too much, and she needs to separate that out, so she always has you as the home, the foundation, the rock.

We all lust after others, celebrities, and models. That’s perfectly normal. As long as there are no emotional attachments, that’s where it can get dangerous.

And I agree, the work experience was hot, but she can’t do that again. It is very easy to create an emotional attachment with somebody that she sees very often. It has to be very arm’s-length, and distant.

Sidenote, I’ve given an X a “homework assignment” to have her fantasize about another guy, and then tell me exactly what she fantasize about. Even having her take pictures of how she fantasize being taken. All positions, and then have her send that to you with a “story“
San Diego Grey Fox

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:06 am

I didn’t get a chance to take a deeper dive on Annie’s revelation yesterday. I am hoping to touch base w/ her tonight and to let her know that I love and support her. Assuming, the Baltimore story is true, it begs the question why not tell me about it when she disclosed the BJ w/ her co-worker. Both encounters happened before she disclosed it to me initially in August 2023. I suppose she was afraid of letting me know about going ‘all the way’ w/ someone. Obviously, she has enjoyed both encounters, cumming from sucking their cocks and then from intercourse. I wonder if she has any guilt and if so, is it wearing off? I asked her when she told me if she felt better after telling me and she said YES. Good sign, right?

Something I failed to mention in my most recent post, Annie said he was salt and pepper w/ a young face. He was tall, which I am not. He came quickly in her mouth as I mentioned and then fucked her bareback and came in her pussy. I asked about positions and she said missionary but he flipped her around some. I need more detail on how they transitioned from the BJ to fucking. Also, I would love for her to tell me what they thought of her perfect ass and if they commented on her beauty. Small details that would be great to know.

Let me know if anyone has any questions that i should ask. Also, she has NOT gotten back together w/ the co-worker. He moved a few hours away; I feel confident that is accurate.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:54 pm

Following

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:05 am

Trickle truth is a common approach for wives who have been with other men, once when they start confessing. I think some of it is fearing the full truth and depth of what they have been doing will overwhelm the husband. This is often an indication there is a lot there to still be revealed. At the same time for some women, it is this idealized way they see themselves and are in a bit of denial that there were moments in their past when they could succumb to another man's advances or let their lust take over their sensibilities.

My wife elevated trickle truth to a stunning level over the years. In a wife-cheating situation, it seems to drag out the misery rather than confronting all the demons at one time and getting beyond them.

Naturally, these are very general observations and every couple's situation is unique to them.
Husband of a hotwife with a preference for interracial.

wildrollercoaster
OHW Addict

Unread post by wildrollercoaster » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:45 pm

MichaelW wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:05 am
Trickle truth is a common approach for wives who have been with other men, once when they start confessing. I think some of it is fearing the full truth and depth of what they have been doing will overwhelm the husband. This is often an indication there is a lot there to still be revealed. At the same time for some women, it is this idealized way they see themselves and are in a bit of denial that there were moments in their past when they could succumb to another man's advances or let their lust take over their sensibilities.
A lot of truth there (although of course it’s not necessarily universal) — as well as dynamics of myoralannie's riveting thread that resonate with my own experience. When my wife and I began dating about a decade ago, she was very single, beautiful, outgoing and sexual — and not actively seeking a serious relationship. As our relationship nonetheless developed, I offered her a green light for sexual freedom, which precluded any conversation about commitment from her (except that I'd need her to openly disclose any mischief IN DETAIL). So there was never an opportunity for her to "cheat", but disclosure nonetheless proved to be a slow process (trickle) for a while, as she gradually overcame instinct of protecting me and our relationship from seemingly cruel and hazardous shock.

I recall something she once said that caught my attention: When I mentioned that I believe one should expect complete transparency only if they prove capable of respectfully handling it, she immediately agreed without further comment. I didn't mention my curiosity about the nature of her response at the time, but suspected that it inadvertently hinted of lingering juicy secrets — which emphatically proved to be true.

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:54 am

I am keeping both threads going. I added some detail about Annie’s two sessions now and her admission of 3 more. You guys are all like online therapists. It is helpful to know others have experienced similar situations. The trickle truth theory by Michael and the take by WRR is spot on. She doesn’t want to hurt me but I have proven trustworthy w/ the info. I fully expect to continue to support her.

I asked Annie in the car the other day coming back from our recent hotel stay if the guy in Baltimore made comments about her and she said he said she was sexy. She didn’t elaborate too much on that but it was the same convo that yielded the body count of 5 not just 2. More to come.

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:21 pm

Mild update: I questioned Annie if anything/anyone had turned her on recently and she mentioned a guy at the gym. I asked her to tell me about it. She said he was very hot and looked like he had a big cock in his gym shorts. She got so worked up thinking about him that she ended masturbating and cumming in her car in the parking lot. She admitted to coming back home and cumming again on our bed while I was downstairs. Two orgasm thinking about this guys cock in less than an hour.

I love that she is able to tell me about this. I expect to get into it tonight and ask her more about it. We didn’t really get a chance to dive into all the details.

Any advice on how to better encourage her to approach this guy next time she sees him at the gym?