Cheating wives

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
chard
Trainable

Re: Cheating wives

Unread post by chard » Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:43 am

My wife was a hotwife back in the day with imposed conditions. She was not to fuck friends or family members or involve them in any way, secrecy was imperative. She broke this rule and fucked a very close friend of mine whilst I was working abroad. She also fucked her own best friends husband, but, although I knew the guy I didn't consider him a friend so maybe this wasn't cheating.

Sparky4444
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sparky4444 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:47 am

I kept my hotwifing fantasy quiet for ten years out of embarrassment which affected my sex life massively as I was ashamed which then led my then girlfriend who is my wife now to have sex with someone else on a girls holiday.

She came clean as soon as she got home, I was absolutely devastated and turned on at the same time, my head was a mess but that’s when I knew I wanted her to be a Hotwife.

Dwightdalwood
Trainable

Unread post by Dwightdalwood » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:12 pm

Trecital above here nails it. And besides isn't this a place where we come to celebrate our wives? And our kinks over them?

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:21 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:39 pm
No, a cheating wife is not a Hotwife, though she can become a Hotwife. To be a Hotwife, the husband has to be in support. A Hotwife can cheat, but then her cheating is not hotwifing.
Exactly Farmgirl. A hotwife is supported financially, emotionally and organisationally by her husband. He buys the lingerie, books the restsurant and hotel, drives her to her dates, looks after the kids, makes excuses to family etc. Cheating requires no involvement from the husband so it is not hotwifing.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:12 pm

trecital wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:54 am
There doesn't seem to be much room here for forgiveness. Yes, sometimes people cheat. But when one of the partners finds out, why does it all need to be over?
My wife and I both cheated, sexually, on each other. Me first, and her later.
I'd rather that we'd been honest with each other. But maybe we just weren't mature enough to have that level of communication, at that age.
When things finally came out into the open, yes, it was a little difficult at first. But I was willing to forgive her, straight away, because I knew she still loved me, and I loved her.
Our cheating was more about wanting to try other experiences, other people. It wasn't motivated by a desire to replace each other.
That forgiveness changed our lives for the better.

It depends on the motivation for cheating, not on the cheating per se.

As regards the op's original question......I see no reason why a cheating wife can't be considered 'hot'. And if she's 'hot' and a wife, she's a hot wife.
I agree that she might not fit what people here would generally consider as a 'Hotwife'. But, it takes all sorts, and if getting off on your wife's cheating is your 'kink', then fine.
I agree, I don't see the reason to be so unforgiving. Cheating is overrated in my opinion. There is this feeling that you are obliged to be angry, but why give in to society when society has no right to intrude into your relationship?

When my wife confessed to me that she had been cheating on me, I didn't feel angry at all. I realised immediately that I would have done the same thing if I had been in her position. I would have been a hypocrite if I had expressed anger. I felt a bit shocked, though. But then I started to find this new side of my wife exciting. When she told me that she had met up with that same guy again, I told her that I find it exciting and encouraged her to keep fucking.

Atm my wife has no bf but I would not mind if she'd cheat on me to get a new one. As in, seizing the opportunity and telling me about it later.

Bobs52
Experienced

Unread post by Bobs52 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:35 pm

Well I guess one question that needs to be answered is “what is considered cheating”? I gave my wife unconditional approval to fuck anyone she wanted to anytime she wanted to. She just needed to tell me after the fact.

Took a while, but she finally did it. Problem was she didn’t tell me about it until LONG after the event. When she finally “confessed”, I was thrilled, which I think surprised her because I think she doubted that I really wanted this IRL. So was this “cheating”? Some might argue yes due to her delay in telling me. I choose to think otherwise.

So now I’ve even removed my request that she tell me about it if it happens again. Completely her choice to share it with me or not. While this may seem like even more freedom for her, I really did it for me because I don’t think she is going to act on it again, but this way I can conjure up my suspicions from time to time which in turn fuel my arousal!

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:17 am

Bobs52 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:35 pm
Well I guess one question that needs to be answered is “what is considered cheating”? I gave my wife unconditional approval to fuck anyone she wanted to anytime she wanted to. She just needed to tell me after the fact.

Took a while, but she finally did it. Problem was she didn’t tell me about it until LONG after the event. When she finally “confessed”, I was thrilled, which I think surprised her because I think she doubted that I really wanted this IRL. So was this “cheating”? Some might argue yes due to her delay in telling me. I choose to think otherwise.

So now I’ve even removed my request that she tell me about it if it happens again. Completely her choice to share it with me or not. While this may seem like even more freedom for her, I really did it for me because I don’t think she is going to act on it again, but this way I can conjure up my suspicions from time to time which in turn fuel my arousal!
No, that is not cheating at all. You are playing with variations on don't ask, don't tell. And the belated revelation is not a cheat either; she violated no pact; she just pushed the boundary unilaterally by taking advantage of the ambiguity in the understanding you had about post-hoc disclosure. As you point out, nobody specified how soon after, even though implicitly the expectation was that the disclosure would happen sooner. You were reasonable in expecting it sooner than it happened and so in the future you should close that kind of loophole unless you're turned in by her pushing the envelope, which apparently you are!

Your consenting to her having the freedom to screw around and keep it secret from you is what takes it out of the definition of cheating.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:02 am

My opionion is - when he is african/black - it´s no cheating - it´s his natural right to take white wifes and cum in her

little Benita

Handsome63
Prepubescent

Unread post by Handsome63 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:11 pm

I love cheating wives. This is the most erotic thrill. I don't understand it but it is such a turn on. It's not right. It's not OK and the thought of me losing her would absolutely crush me but at the same time it is so erotic. I don't want to go back there but the thought that everyone wanted to fuck your wife and the fact that she fucked someone back is a definite turn on. Staying with her, under those conditions, knowing she may do it again, makes her a hot wife. My opinion.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:39 pm

When I was stationed in Germany on two different tours it was the cheating wives I got to fuck every time.

nanny pauline

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:47 am

I've never understood how a cheating wife can be a turn on, particularly when the cheating wife is your own wife. On other hand, we have lost two couples as friends because I thought a couples/couples wife share was more acceptable than it really is to most couples.

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:59 pm

Not so much cheating but for my wife there's a thrill and sense of independence when she plays or thinks about playing spontaneously without my knowledge.

Over the weekend we met her playpartner Z for drinks and fun at a lounge. He got up, excused himself to take a call and was gone for quite awhile. After a few minutes my wife got up to use the restroom. I was left alone at the table. He returned and we talked. Shortly my wife returned and we all continued the conversation, went to dinner, and to a hotel room to watch them play. Which was amazing.

The next morning my wife and I went to breakfast. She then mentioned what happened when she went to the restroom.

She was walking down the hall and Z was walking towards her as he was coming out of the men's restroom. He opened his arms to hug, which then led them to deep tounge kissing. He pulled her to a corner of the hall and moved his hands up her dress and began to rub her pussy. She was pantyless wearing crotchless pantyhose so he then proceeded to insert his fingers into her pussy. After a few minutes she told him to stop, so they could get back to me. She then went to the restroom.

I would have never known that happened if she didn't tell me. Again not so much cheating, but definitely hot and sexy situation for us both.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:57 am

When we just started swinging with very hung guys, my wife loved the sex. But I was not ready at this early age to accept this as a need of hers so I said we must stop. Two or so months went by and I sensed a change in her.

She told be she had an affair with the last guy but he broke it off as his wife was getting suspicious. She was very sorry, that she could not help herself because the fucking was so good, and she promised not to ever do that again.

Of course, I was floored and angry and humiliated but I forgave her. Forgiveness goes a long way to saving a marriage

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:18 am

When my first wife told me she had cheated on her, I found it excited me, and and urged her to continue.

love84
Virgin

Unread post by love84 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:26 pm

My wife cheated rather extensively during the time (6-7 years) she was an active hotwife. The dishonesty involved was constant therefore it was most definitely cheating.

Her primary, long term affair during that time was a complete heartbreaker. That involved someone close to us. It infuriated and disgusted me, not a turn on in the least but it was clear she enjoyed fucking him the most.

The interesting thing for me was when she finally confessed. As she told me the details of the other less involved cheating, even though it was a very difficult time for us I was a little turned on. There were just a few instances of her fucking other men in the ensuing 3-4 years but just when I thought we would be ramping things up in a new, more honest phase she told me that she really didn't want to play anymore.

That was about 5 years ago. Nowadays thoughts of her cheating on me, excepting that one bad one very much turn me on.

HappilyShared
Experienced

Unread post by HappilyShared » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:25 am

As I've Mentioned before From Soon after I entered Puberty thru my College Years my Neighbor Lady Never turned My Cock Down ... She was 31 and I was three years too Young to Get my Drivers License when we Started Fucking ... She Was Very Appreciative over the years as I "Grew" into better Satisfying her Needy Pussy ... She Lived about 100 yards from my parents and her Hubby worked the afternoon 3 to 11 shift ... Her Signal for me to visit was to Raise the blinds in her Bedroom signifying He was All Clear ... He was a Good Guy, but she just needed more attention or Variety than he provided ... Our First time was when she invited me inside to Cool off with a glass of Iced Tea after I finished mowing her grass ... She Sucked my up to then Virgin and UnCummed Cock to my first almost passing out with pleasure orgasm ... From then on when he left for work, most every day her Blinds would go up, I would walk over and if she did not Suck me to Several orgasms in the kitchen we would proceed to her marital bed ... She taught me the joys of 69ing and of Eating Pussy ... I also learned my To this day Distain of Hairy Pussy, she refused to shave due to his preference of her being fukin hairy ... over the years Between rounds she and I would look thru his Adam and Eve catalog and I would pick-out items and she would order them for me ... this is a screen shot of an old SX-70 picture I took of her Wearing panties and rings that I picked out, the rings are different colors of Heart shapes and the Panties have a series of Beads that Supposedly Stimulated her Clit, but seldom stayed on long enough for that to happen ... They also were "Mood Ring" style in that they were White, but were activated by her wetness to turn every shade of the rainbow with Orange being the wettest and Hottest Color ... She loved to wear them shopping, get Turned on by the Quantity of in her words "Swinging Meat" that she saw, then pick me up at my parents house lifting her skirt and Giving me an Instant Hard-On when I saw her Orange Beads ... She would have me eat her to several Quick Orgasms in my parents Driveway as she Griped the Steering Wheel and Whimpered thru her Orgasms, and Innumerable more times in her own driveway making her husbands Drivers Seat a Sloppy Mess of her Juices before going inside and Fucking our Brains out ... Does anyone Else remember this style Panties ???

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:57 am

You might have lots of interesting things to say, but some of us won't read a big, unbroken block of text like that.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:07 pm

Leggysman & HappilyShared;

I agree.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:52 pm

In our case it started with cheating. My young wife cheated on me with her older boss. She was a lawyer at his firm.
Then there happened something and she had to confess. It was big troulbe for us and our marriage. But somehow we managed to find our love again. This was some years ago.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:06 am

Cheating is when she hide .
If he is african/black it's not cheating

little Benita

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:54 am

little sissy Benita wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:06 am
Cheating is when she hide .

little Benita

If you ever want to be taken seriuosly, get your head out of fantasy land and talk sense. It's easy enough to see this is a real discussion.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:49 am

Better were it when you ask me - how it developed.
I didn't really want to write about it, but I'll do it.

As i was a baby, my parents went to Australia, i start to walk in Australia. But sadly they wanted to go back to Germany. Not by a plane - with a ship - called "SS Australis". First step was New Seeland. Then we was on the go and the ship started to burn.

Multiple decks burn a lot. The ship sent out SOS and the passengers (me too) had to wear life jackets and stand at the lifeboats. But they were rusty - after nine hours the fire was under control and was able to reach Fiji under its own power, where the ship was repaired - and could then continue.
The ship had over 3,000 passengers on board - and I was three years old.

At my sixth birthday my father what to kill me by struggling me.
I grow up without hugging or praising me.
There were many years of severe domestic violence, my father stood in front of me several times with an ax and threatened me - with police and women's shelters and so on. Also sexual harassment and more by others. When I was eight my bladder problems started.

Later I had two completed suicides. And I was in hospitals several times for long times. I have Bipolar Disorder and PTSD. I have multiple severe traumas from these things - and it also happens that I switch from one person to another - one of these people is a little girl. Since I accepted this proportion of people, it has been better for everyone
I'm well cared for by medication - but medication only helps to a limited extent - when I talked about my (lost) childhood - and mentioned that baby things were good for me - the doctors said - maybe it's good if you have a safe room - if it's for you doesn't go well, you can retreat into it,

Since I've been living as my former wife's little daughter, I've been completely stable.I could write a lot more, but I won't.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:13 am

I am sure we are all genuinely sorry to read about the things that have happened to you.

But I think what HN1 meant is not that we want to hear your back story, but rather that things like this
Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:06 am
are transparently nonsense.

I've tried to tell you privately that the hotwife forum is not the ideal place to write repetitively about yourself and your sissy-ness and being a little girl. There are better forums for that.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:36 am

I will delete my account today - it´s sad but i can´t more

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:11 pm

Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:36 am
I will delete my account today - it´s sad but i can´t more
One should never be sad for making the right decision.