ED Issue: HW may be solution

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
options311
Trainable

Re: ED Issue: HW may be solution

Unread post by options311 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:27 pm

Rollercoaster describes it very well. The ups of growing Angst and the downs of endless frustration in denial. Please continue to share your exciting rides

stagwithbbw
Virgin

Unread post by stagwithbbw » Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:50 am

Thanks for all the comments. Really appreciated.

I must say she took me unprepared, as it seemed she tentatively agreed that the next step, their next day would be the very next night. Her eagerness to meet Bob again knocked me back more than a little.

Clare and I talked before she went out on her second date with Bob. She guided the conversation into the necessary minefield of agreeing on what was and what wasn't allowed on a second date. Even though she was keen and eager, she still wanted some element of measured pace, so that we could both be sure this was really something we wanted. Happily, we were both of the same mind, there was no pressure on Clare, but if she felt that she wanted a little kissing and light touching, then that would be okay with me.

Agreeing this hadn't been too hard, but watching her dress for her date and leave the house was far harder. In some ways harder than watching her go on the first date. It was in many ways a replay of Friday night when my mind had started picturing what Bob and Clare might be getting up to, there was a handbrake. No handbrake for her second date, but she was allowed some physical contact. We'd agreed that kissing and a little touching is okay, but knowing that Clare had broken her word to me once ( telling Bob our real situation, rather than our agreed story) my mind wandered further.

The date had started at the same time as on the day before, but this time rather than having to wait until eleven for any kind of contact I was put out of misery just after 9. That's not quite right, as the text that arrived tore my heart

" Hi, just finishing up with dinner. Bob wants to take me dancing. Is that okay with you? What do you think? Is it okay? Love you. Thanks for letting me do this".

One of the most predictable moves in the dating book 101 :) And well, she wasn't asking for approval, she just letting me know. Even though she looped with another text, I texted back I was fine and glad she was having fun. Her response was almost instant "Love you". And that was the last I'd heard from her for another five hours. It was around 2 a.m. when the next text arrived.

"Coming home now. We had a wonderful time. Bob can really move, he danced my feet off and I think it'll be a week or so before my feet stop hurting. Thanks. Had a great night. See you soon "

That five hours of waiting had been just the earlier part of the evening, only now my mind had transferred the same images of kissing and fondling. Well, I'll avoid sharing all the nasty images I had in my mind. When Clare did eventually get home, she was virtually glowing with happiness and energy. She gave me hugs and deep kisses. As we broke the kiss her eyes were dancing with excitement, and I knew she wanted nothing more than to tell me everything had happened.

When I asked her how far things had gone physically she giggled and she said obviously they kissed quite a lot, and then they danced, they did what most couples there were doing out on the dance floor. She made me work for all the details so I had the ask for every detail in particular. He did feel her up, his hands were all over her ass and boobs. And she said it felt good. Then she looked at me with guilt and worry. She said she wanted to be totally honest with me. She was looking to check we were on the same page. When I said I was more than fine, she smiled back and said he couldn't get enough of her boobs and ass kept telling her he'd dreamed of this moment for the last twelve months. She teased me she might felt him pressing his cock against her, and she might allow her hand to go down between them a couple of times while they danced, to get a feel just like he was doing with her.

Shit, I knew most likely she'd done this but hearing the actual words and seeing her smile knocked me out. And he's quite large, a little bigger than quite large in fact, a lot bigger than quite large. I asked for it, and I got the answer.

Both of us were horny as hell, we were soon rolling the bed, and my mouth and one of her favorite toys gave her what she needed. Then she returned the favor, I might not be able to get hard, but I can still just about shoot and experience some kind of muted orgasm.

We kissed and snuggled.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:31 am

Sounds like it was difficult, but overall couldn't have gone better.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:06 am

Congratulations!
It is wonderful Clare had such a lovely time ...
This being labor day weekend, I would not be surprised if they go out again tonight. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:24 am

Several things. It's the day after their second date, is there an update?

I feel your pain with all this. I suffer from the beginning stages of some ED as well. I can get hard, but frequently doesn't stay long enough to get the job done. We use toys, tongue, fingers. It gets the job done, but it's just not the same thing. I would get an implant if I had to. Have you considered getting an implant?

Your wife is sexy hot. Very voluptuous and yummy. You are a lucky man.

I have mixed feelings about it as well. I told my wife my desires, she says no so far, but occasionally asks questions about it. Sometimes things happen and I get jealous and insecure about it. My wife is very sexy as well. Then I think to myself, do I really want this? I wanted it before I had ED because it was a sexual turn on for me. I would want to see it at least once, my wife being fucked thoroughly by another man who can really satisfy her.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:51 pm

You mention Clare told Bob the actual situation re. your ED, instead of sticking to the cover story?
It is clear to Bob now why Clare is in bad need, and what his role can be in being loving to her, and taking tender care of her needs.
🤔 She must want that honesty between them.

stagwithbbw
Virgin

Unread post by stagwithbbw » Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:53 pm

Quick update before I hit the bed. We had great Sunday time, an early afternoon brunch led into a trip to the cinema, and then a walk in one of the local parks. We'd just only got home and closed the front door when Clare's phone pinged, a sixth sense telling me the message sender was her new friend Bob. And the look on her face proved it.

She said she didn't know whether to take it as a compliment or whether she should be angry with him. Still trying to mask her excitement, she looked down at her screen and handed me the phone, yup The text came from Bob and it reads "Had a great time last night, great spending time with you after so many lonely nights thinking of you. great getting to know real Clare. But any chance I could steal you away for another evening soon? Sorry to ask if it's not possible I'll be hugely disappointed but will understand. Bob".

For some reason, I was more annoyed with Clare for not being straight about her feelings than Bob for intruding on our weekend. She apologized, as her words were genuine and the apology was accepted. But even so, what came next the words that came out of my mouth took even me totally by surprise. I suggested we invite him for dinner next time, maybe on Friday. I get that Bob wants to see her, hell, I married the woman so I know better than anyone how great boobs are.

Her face lit up with excitement, causing her to throw her arms around my neck and hug me like there was no tomorrow. And I had one other condition, I've asked Clare to ask him to bring a couple of bottles of wine for dinner, a nice bouquet of flowers for the lady, and a change of clothing just in case things move in a certain direction. Fuck, the look on her face told me she was as surprised as I was :)

When she recovered from her shock, she questioned my offer just enough as was required by what remained of our marital vows, and just enough to maintain her own self-image as a faithful, one-man woman.

I got enough for a week of HW, I'd have enough time to prepare myself for the next week.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:08 am

Interesting. Clearly Clare wants to move this forward, and has been very surprised by your proactive encouragement. Bringing Bob into your home will definitely establish a different dynamic between then, openly cuckolding you in your presence. That can be overwhelming, at the very least it is a gut churning experience, and that is when everything goes well.
Sometimes seeing the love of your life eagerly surrender to another man, with greater endowment, to see her so ardent and desirous for someone else It can be very tough. It is understood that this is at the very foundation of this experience, but witnessing it can be traumatic. Bob's behavior through all of this will also be important, though he would be a fool to turn down a dinner invitation, seducing somebody's wife in front of the husband is ... fraught.
You and Clare need to have a long and extensive discussion of how this will play out so that everyone involved can maximize their experience. And you will also need to determine with Clare the extent of your involvement, or even presence in the room when they make love. Remember, so far the intimacy they have developed is something that is only between them. Allowing a third party to participate, or even observe, can affect Bob's performance and Clare's comfort. Sometimes it is better to allow them privacy and to be close by, either in the bedroom or outside it. There are also baby monitors that work very well if you prefer to be in the guest bedroom and listen-in. ;)

stagwithbbw
Virgin

Unread post by stagwithbbw » Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:37 pm

We had a quiet day, no Bob. At least no one mentioned the elephant in the room. We went on a walk, then got takeout from our favorite sushi place and back home.

Well, the upcoming dinner with Bob turned me into a reality. They texted tonight, and the only question he asked was " white or red" so we're all set for Friday, at least Clare is set :)

I reminded myself for the first time I felt a sharp twinge in my chest, being on top of her, slamming as fast as I could go.
The second and much more serious being just a couple of days later when I was doing her from behind and she was begging me to go harder, to go faster. This time to took her over the edge into her first climax of the evening. This time - I blacked out, an ambulance ride, and a very concerned-looking wife looked down on me when I finally regained consciousness.

No other updates.

coastalover
Trainable

Unread post by coastalover » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:44 am

I have mentioned it before in various posts....Ed is usually a precursor to an arterial event. It is most often caused by arterial insufficiency, meaning you have clogged arteries. The smaller veins in the penis warn of the problem with the bigger veins elsewhere (brain=stroke, heart=heart attack)
It is reversible. Takes a lot of work and knowledge and a commitment you haven't had before. What is it worth to you to be able to fuck your wife again?

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:30 am

Whew, scary stuff! Hope you're doing okay.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:55 am

coastalover wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:44 am
I have mentioned it before in various posts....Ed is usually a precursor to an arterial event. It is most often caused by arterial insufficiency, meaning you have clogged arteries. The smaller veins in the penis warn of the problem with the bigger veins elsewhere (brain=stroke, heart=heart attack)
It is reversible. Takes a lot of work and knowledge and a commitment you haven't had before. What is it worth to you to be able to fuck your wife again?
Why would you suggest that someone else hasn't been committed to and worked at getting their sex life back? It can be a devastating cycle of hope followed by grief. At some point you may have to decide to end that cycle or face spending years in the depths of depression.

The OP already mentioned a coronary event in his 1st post and is under doctor's care. Unfortunately, BP and heart meds often cause ED. Discontinuing those meds doesn't always work as the damage may already be done.

Not all ED is reversible.
Not every case of ED is the same.
Your decision is not the best or only decision for everyone.

So glad my hubby doesn't read here! 😢💔

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:17 am

Given your very delicate heart condition, I would most definitely recommend you avoid being present when Clare and Bob are together. It is an enormous strain already on a healthy heart. I say this with concern and in all seriousness. 😶

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:41 am

Take your time and get well.

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:24 pm

I hope all is ok.

stagwithbbw
Virgin

Unread post by stagwithbbw » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:37 am

All is OK, time is ticking :) Super busy Tuesday, just like every year after Labor Day. We didn't have a chance and no one wanted to talk for the elephant in the room, of course. No kidding.

BeauKnerr
Trainable

Unread post by BeauKnerr » Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:44 am

Great thread on a real issue that affects many couples. Thanks for sharing. I have experienced ED myself due to vascular issues but have, thus far, been able to compensate for it chemically, and quite successfully. But I’ve wondered what might happen when/if the fuck apparatus fails to function any longer. My wife has an insatiable sexual appetite and although she is a faithful and devoted wife, there’s no question she would desperately miss a hard cock inside of her. Strangely, I have actually fantasized about the scenario you are living. So it helps to hear about how it actually plays out and all of the emotions involved.

And if Clare and Bob finally seal the deal after a year of celibacy each, it’s bound to be an epic encounter. If you’re present for that, be sure to take your beta blocker!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:08 am

Frankly, Stag ... given your delicate state of health you and Clare might want to have an in depth conversation about how this Bob idea would work.
It is no hyperbole to say that Clare's involvement with Bob has, and will subject you to extreme levels of anxiety. My guess is that in your case, your presence during their coupling is NOT recommended, simply on account of the stress and emotional turmoil you would experience (especially in that you are a reluctant participant in this 'solution').
I would even go as far as saying the two of you may want to reconsider having Bob in your home, for the above reasons. If this dynamic proceeds further, it may be healthier for all involved if you are able to preserve a little distance. Maybe Clare can change the venue, and make dinner for Bob in his house.

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:59 am

Stag, What has your doctor said to you about stress and physical exertion?? If they have said to avoid stress and exertion, then maybe you should consider a lesser roll away from their coupling. If he says you should exercise and be active (not like a football player) then I'd suggest you do what you want!! Just because you have had an issue doesn't always mean that you could be expected to have a coronary if you saw some hot sex. There are all levels of activity. I'm pretty open with my medical providers, so maybe you would feel comfortable talking to your cardio person and ask their opinion of what level of activity or emotional stress you could entertain. Good luck in your adventures!!! I'll be following!

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

Mejillas
Trainable

Unread post by Mejillas » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:45 am

Good luck tonight Stagwithbbw! I hope everything goes the way you and Clare want it to. We're all rooting for you and looking forward to your updates.

stagwithbbw
Virgin

Unread post by stagwithbbw » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:39 am

Good morning, boys and girls,

At exactly 7 pm, Clare was still upstairs and I found myself opening the door and trying my best look not to look surprised. Well, even though I had prepared myself, I looked at him like an idiot.

We finally shook hands, and certainly longer than necessary. He's about my age, powerfully built, and about 10 inches taller than me. And he said it's so nice to meet me since Clare told him so much about me. Well, I was what the fuck. Maybe normal, innocent words to anyone else. But to me in my current medical condition, his simple phrase unleashed so many thoughts in my head.

He didn't look like a super pumped gym rat, he was powerfully built with a wide chest and stocky body. And Clare told his cock was a lot bigger than quite large. My mind was on hyperdrive. Well this guy, he was confident. With no sign of Clare, we were forced to talk. He's an intelligent and engaging person to talk to, using all his salesman's skills and charm to get me to talk about myself and generally be open and relaxed. He even raised the topics of his daughter and late wife, aware after two nights of getting to know Clare better. He knew that would help us relax and just for a while forget the sexual undercurrents of why we were all here.

As minutes passed, I began to be pretty sure that this had always been Clare's plan. To stay upstairs under the guise of preparing, when in reality she was forcing me to spend time alone with Bob. When finally Clare made an appearance, Bob and I were on 4th beer and knew a lot more about each other.

She'd looked stunning. On their first two dates, she'd made a point of dressing in a smart but not too overly sexy way. But now she was wearing her favorite little black dress, and a low cut-scoop dress that showed off her boobs. Shit she looked so beautiful and sexy, and I felt a lump in my throat. And I knew I wouldn't be the one benefiting from taking it off if the evening progressed as planned.

One thing I'd wondered about was the seat arrangement but as she brought the food in, Clare saw to that. She placed me in my normal seat at the head of the table, placing herself next to me, and Bob at the other end of the the table. At the start of the dinner, things would have seemed pretty normal to any observer who didn't know us and who just happened to have dropped in. Just a married couple entertaining a new friend. But as the evening progressed things started to change. The chemistry between the two of them was impossible to ignore, watching the glowing games between them led to a huge bowl of mixed emotions to me. Part of me wanted to run away, but another part wanted to sit quietly at the side and watch the most intoxicating show. Well, she was particularly focused on another man and every little thing she did it seemed to add drop-by-drop fuel to the fire. The way she pulled her shoulders back and trust her boobs out just a little more.

In the moments two of them seemed preoccupied with each other and obviously, my presence didn't disturb them at all. By the end of the dinner, we were all tipsy and drunk. Just about we're about to leave the table and head into the lounge to relax, I had to make a trip to the bathroom. When I came back, Bob and Clare were sat together in the tightest of clinches on the sofa. Bob was sat back on the sofa and Clare was sat atop of him, facing him as they tried to suck each other faces. Clare's hips circled in a clockwise motion like Bob getting a personal lap dance from my wife when all I'd done was leave the room for a minute or two. Seeing me out of the corner of his eye and somehow managing to get his mouth to smile broadly while Clare trusted her tongue deep towards his tonsils.

I'd thought my return might have caused him to slow or stop things, but it actually had the opposite effect. Instead putting his large hands on her shoulders and pulling off her dress left and right until it was rolled around her hips. Not that she seemed to mind at all. I saw his hands travel around Clare's back, towards the clasp that held her bra in place. So he turned and looked at me, he got a better idea, he wanted me to take her bra off, just a sure sign I didn't have any second thoughts and couldn't claim later that I was misunderstood. This was where the alcohol I'd overconsumer really kicked in. I was in no fit state to act rationally, after 4 beers, 3/4 bottle of wine, and their non-stop flirting. I can't describe what was going through my head because the truth is nothing was going through my mind. Happy to follow my lust and their lead and deal with consequences later.

I don't know if it was the booze, but I had really struggled before finally, the hooks slipped. He said thanks. Clare's eyes were closed, as she continued to squirm her panties and pussy all around the front of his pants. Then he told me he was going to fuck Clare, that she was going to fuck him back. But that was the all point. Also, he added I better be sure about this, because there is no turning back, and they'll want more after tonight. Whisking Clare up and off his lap, holding her in his arms he had another thing in mind. He gave Clare a deep kiss, he whispered something in her ear until finally she spoke. Before that, she blew me a kiss and said it would be nice If I joined them, took off the rest of her clothes, and showed Bob how talented I'm with my mouth. Even drunk I knew how symbolic that was. Shit I was going to this thing, I was going to do it well.

The next 5 minutes were confusing. She lifted that tiny excuse for a skirt a little bit higher. Just knelt between her thighs, nudging her panties to one side, but seconds later pulling them right off so that Clare could spread her legs and push back my head deep into her. As I licked and lapped, I was aware she was wetter than I could even remember before and thought that gave me a bittersweet kick in the gut while she was pushing her thighs and at the same time kissing Bob. She was getting close to cumming, I grinned at my small victory. But it was a short-lived victory. While I'd been busy orally pleasuring Clare , Bob hadn't been idle. Because while I'd been lapping and nibbling, he'd removed his clothes to reveal his full-size erect cock.

Yes, she loves me but she was a woman without sex for a year, and she only had eyes for Bob and his massive cock. Well when I asked her about his size, she was like Why it's you guys so obsessed with size, You know it doesn't matter so much to us girls. Yeah right, so that's why you're staring unable to take your eyes off that huge shaft. She was just a horny female.

And she was lying there naked. He wasn't bragging, and before the show began I was asked to leave by Bob, as he said it's not a good idea to watch them the first time. He sounded reasonable. I don't know if this was genuinely intended for the benefit of Clare or was some part of the agenda but in all honesty, I wasn't sure If I could cope with watching the actual event right in front of me.

I watched them disappear as I watched Clare lead Bob out of the room and upstairs. The way she looked at me, the absence of anything more than a single glance didn't make me doubt she loved me, but it did make it really hit home how different things would be between us after this evening.

During the rest of the night, I discovered new parts of myself that I never knew existed.

I need to leave now, but I promise I'll finish with the rest of the night, today or tomorrow. It's a lot of writing :)

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:40 am

Eagerly awaiting “The Rest of the Story”. Obviously you survived the ordeal and are beginning the retelling with a positive and upbeat tone.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:04 am

Glad you made it through alive and well ...
You and Clare may have a lot to talk about today, but don't be surprised if they get together again tonight, either at his place , or in your home. 🙂

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:36 pm

Thanks Stag. A tough time for you but highly erotic.

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:27 pm

Compelling story!! I hope it all worked out to everyone's desires. Looking forward to your next update.

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal