ED Issue: HW may be solution

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
stagwithbbw
Virgin

Re: ED Issue: HW may be solution

Unread post by stagwithbbw » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:47 am

So here is the rest of the night's outcome. At the time, I’d thought nothing of it, when during dinner he’d made an impromptu trip upstairs, saying he’d left his phone with his bags and that he needed to check for an urgent message he was expecting. But about a minute after he’d locked the door behind him, I heard the music start coming from the guest suite.  And just a few seconds after that my phone pinged.

It was 3 long texts, one after another where Bob explained to me why they needed the privacy, and Clare was going to say things that may shock me, as well he slept with many married women. Fuck, I’d had to close my eyes and stop reading at several points in his message. He used several time the term "bulled" for the wives he slept with, and he said he wanted to be that bull for Clare as well. And asked me to remember that we all do crazy stuff when we're filled with lust. The third text came containing a Zoom link, and he let me know that if I want to see the reality of what's happening to follow the link

Shit, damn, and fuck!  Just when I’d persuaded myself it was for the best that I wouldn’t be allowed the opportunity of watching Clare's first time with Bob, Bob had stuck a huge bowl of temptation right in front of my nose. I told myself I might still choose not to watch, but in my heart, I knew I didn’t have the willpower to resist the temptation. And so that’s how seconds later I found my shaking fingers pressing that link.

Their kissing was similar to what I’d already witnessed downstairs. but this time as they made out Clare's hand was running up and down the enormous length of Bob's long thick cock. He asked her between the kisses if she liked it. She was like I can't believe how big and hard it is. She giggled when he asked her if she ever had as big as his before. Bob seemed happy with Clare's response, and he gave her a final kiss and then eased his large body into position above her body.

He used his knees to gently nudge Clare's already spread legs as wide as they would go.  Gave her a final, deep kiss and then somehow supported his weight on one arm. Clare was soon squirming and moaning. But he made he earns it, not until he made her say this pussy will be his after tonight. And he made her say it several times,

She was on fire with lust.  Totally on fire, willing to do anything, say anything to get what she needed. All the time rubbing his big cock up and down her pussy lips, driving her out of her mind with lust and need. As I sat, locked out but watching this physical and mental seduction on my high-def TV screen, I was a man in torment. Unable to make up my mind whether this guy – this bull – was either the world’s best actor or whether he was lying and really did have designs on Clare.

Despite being nearly out of her mind with lust, there was still sadness and embarrassment in her face. Hearing the woman you love to say such things – whatever her state of mind – must be one of the most intense and harrowing experiences a man can go through. Yet despite this, or maybe even because of it, I found I was sucked into the scene, and I even felt a flooding of blood to my cock that was more than I’d felt in many a month.

Bob was now satisfied that he’d conquered every emotional inch of Clare's heart and soul. I’d thought he was finally going to give Clare was she wanted and needed.  Step by step he’d broken her down until she was literally begging for him to give her the cock she needed. But instead of ramming himself balls deep, giving Clare what she desperately needed, he picked her up again and began kissing.

Then what he did surprised me and Clare, he shouted from the stairs to come and do this together. Fuck, this guy was killing me. The door already kicked open as he’d now nearly carried Clare to the end of the bed by the time he looked back at me. He's like this is a two-man job, the taking of my wife. He put Claredown on the bed, kissed her twice, and then turned to me and asked me to hold her hand and suck her boobs.

Clare was at breaking point and Bob, Bob the experienced bull knew this was the moment. She just moaned ooh fuck shit, she was struggling for breath. He was not even halfway into her, he let his weight slowly drive the rest. He kissed her, then smiled down as he turned her head to me. He asked Clare to kiss me, kiss the man who made this happen. He asked me to get naked as well, Clare encouraged me that she wanted me to be part of it, even if not hard. The two of them had joked with good humor, but even so, I felt self-conscious and ashamed. Freshly naked at least I could lay next to Clare and enjoy flesh-on-flesh intimacy, kissing and smiling to forget the pain,

Still, he smiled, still, I didn’t know whether he was a friend or foe, but from the look in her eyes, I knew Clare didn’t care about any of that complicated shit. All she cared about was that she wanted me to go along with whatever Bob wanted. Because she wanted what Bob had between his legs.

At some point she couldn't take it more, The thing that Clare so wanted, the thing that she’d wanted so bad that she’d spoken words to degrade herself and give herself to Bob, it was finally all the way in.

I was in heaven, I was in hell. He was still teasing her. And then it happened for real.  All the dating build-up, all of Bob's mind games, all the ‘we’ll do her together’ bullshit exploded in the reality of another man fucking my wife like I no longer could. I was pleased for her, I loved her dearly and this was the first really intense, proper sexual pleasure she’d had since that night a year ago when my cardiac system had given out as Clare pushed me too hard to give her that extra bit of pleasure.  It seemed somehow fitting that having waited so long, waited so lovingly and patiently, her reward should be sexual bliss beyond anything she’d ever known before.

He fucked Clare all around our bedroom in more positions than I’d had hot dinners before he pumped his first load into my delirious, ecstatic, sobbing wife. By then over that first half-hour fuck she must have cum five or six times.  After the first few cums too tired to talk, just happy to let Bob position her. whatever position he fancied.  Making love as they kissed in missionary.  Letting him fold her body nearly in two as he pushed her legs flat against her boobs and jackhammered into her in a way she really loved, coming twice in that position.  Happy to be put onto her hands and knees and to receive her lover deep and fast, boobs swinging.  He got her to climb on top of him so he could admire both body and face, before back to kissing as he finally gave her his first load.

Round two was much a repeat – more cums, more moans, more same and new positions.  The only difference thirty minutes and four more cums later was how Bob brought things full circle with more mind games. I'll share the second round later today/tonight.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:42 am

Good to hear you survived it, and he rocked Clare's world.
My guess is she will be seeing Bob often.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Nfhw
Trainable

Unread post by Nfhw » Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:05 am

Absolutely amazing! So beautifully told and so complete. What a joy to read. And how unusual for Bob to tell her to appreciate the man that made it possible. A very unusual Bull and extremely respectful of your marriage. Thank you for sharing something so wonderful.

slawek4485
Prepubescent

Unread post by slawek4485 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:38 am

I envy You. Your ED problem is like gone now that You and your wife have one extra penis. And it seems that the person with that extra penis is also cool. Please share more of your aventures...

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:27 pm

I am wondering about Clare ...
Is she taking this well? Is she worried about crossing the line?
Or is she level headed, secure and confident?
Or perhaps she is a little cock-crazy, and having a tough time focusing on anything else ... 🤔

stagwithbbw
Virgin

Unread post by stagwithbbw » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:00 am

Well, here is the rest of Friday night.

He whispered something in her ear, and she said she noticed I liked how he took her, and this just running my motor. And she wanted to come closer, be closer for their round two. She told me he's big, he owns her, and owns her better than I ever did. Her eyes sparkling, one hand on Bob's big cock and the other pulling out the patient zero. She tried to relax me, telling me he was bigger than most of the men. So this was supposed to relax me.

So I felt kind things started to cross some borders, so I asked Bob to leave us for a minute so we can have a word, and then he can come back and spend the night with Clare, and fuck her tight pussy all night long, and when she comes down for the breakfast I better see her walking like Bambi on ice.

So we sat there, staring into each other. I expressed my concerns and let her know if this is just physical I'm ok for Bob to own her pussy, her body and all those things he said and she said, and I'm okay with them provided it it doesn't interfere too much in me and her, in our everyday lives and it just stays a physical thing. She agreed, we agreed and then I sent her back to Bob to give her the sex she deserved for the past 12 months.

By the time he left on Saturday, he'd pumped Clare full six times. 3 times before they slept, twice during the night when they woke up, and once more for goodbye in the morning. My breakfast had been healthy, his breakfast had been another helping of my wife's sexy body and newly stretched pussy.

That day we went on our regular walk in the park. After a late lunch and romantic walk we retired at home, cuddles and more talks. The kind of talks we couldn't have had either when Bob was still there or in the park. I felt I'd won my little end-of-night victory - giving her to him, Clare's clear declaration it's only physical and that there is nothing emotional going on.

Well, still do not know if Bob's games and bulling my wife is all just a game or whether he has deeper, darker, and more permanent moves.

Hope this gives you enough insight into our current state of mind.

Nfhw
Trainable

Unread post by Nfhw » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:48 am

Thank you for so thoroughly sharing this experience. Please continuing to update how this affects your relationship good and bad. Especially interesting would knowing your feelings as you go forward.

You seem to have a very strong confidence weathering this firestorm of emotions.

Much to be learned from you.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:53 am

"She told me he's big, he owns her, and owns her better than I ever did. Her eyes sparkling, one hand on Bob's big cock and the other pulling out the patient zero. She tried to relax me, telling me he was bigger than most of the men. So this was supposed to relax me."

That doesn't make sense.

allways
Trainable

Unread post by allways » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:32 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:53 am
"She told me he's big, he owns her, and owns her better than I ever did. Her eyes sparkling, one hand on Bob's big cock and the other pulling out the patient zero. She tried to relax me, telling me he was bigger than most of the men. So this was supposed to relax me."

That doesn't make sense.
:twisted: To me it does make sense. He is the luckiest man alive. He has a wife who is comfortable with including him in the most intimate aspect of her giving herself totally to a more virulent lover.How far down the cuckolding path in being emasculated has been foreshadowed in Bob making him the loving husband lick the woman he loves so Clare was sufficiently stimulated to accomodate the real man who now owns her body if not her heart.

As any self respecting cuckold will tell you your mind is the biggest sex organ and the pleasure we get in seeing your life long partner in the throes of passion is all consuming. It will be interesting to see how far down the path her stud Bob will take them. :up:

Wannabecuck2468
Trainable

Unread post by Wannabecuck2468 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:42 pm

As a fellow ED person, I envy how you have gone down this path with Clare. I tried but is not interested.

I like how you both communicate, I think that is very important moving forward and Bob knows his role.

Looking forward to reading more and thanks for sharing.

Wannabecuck2468
Trainable

Unread post by Wannabecuck2468 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:43 pm

As a fellow ED person, I envy how you have gone down this path with Clare. I tried but she is not interested.

I like how you both communicate, I think that is very important moving forward and Bob knows his role.

Looking forward to reading more and thanks for sharing.

SoCalOHWFan
Trainable

Unread post by SoCalOHWFan » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:06 pm

Interesting developments. It’s clear that your wife was yearning for something that you could no longer physically give her. But, it’s also clear that (at this point) she wants you involved and actively engaged. It seems like you’re both getting what you want/need, and your open communication keep you on track.
Looking forward to hearing more from you.

stagwithbbw
Virgin

Unread post by stagwithbbw » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:56 pm

Well,

I had to deal with a tough question today. How often, Clare asked me. How often could she and Bob meet up for sex? I guess I could hardly blame her, a year without proper sex, and now all of a sudden she has a lover, a husband who loves to watch, and no kids home to keep her evening busy.

So I asked her back what seemed reasonable to her, I didn't want to disappoint or shock her, and I'd never in my life had to answer a question like this. How many times a week to let my wife go get fucked by the man we seemed to have agreed. Lover, bull, boyfriend - you pick it.

Well, I teased her that she promised him he owns her pussy so could have her whenever he wants. She said she knew but it was in the heat of passion just to get him inside her. And not for real. She reminded me we used to do it 3-5 times per week, like pointing me to the right answer. That would leave hardly any time for me and her, Bob would be a near constant in and out of our house and what I'm supposed to tell the neighbors. She hardly missed the fear on my face. She used the term " make love" which drives me crazy, she makes love with me, not with her bull.

In the end, we settled on a couple of nights a week. To me that seemed reasonable enough, I want Clare to be happy and fulfilled. Just once a week she'll be climbing the walls with sexual frustration. Twice a week just seemed just right, enough sex and not too long a gap to keep Clare happy.

So we set Monday and Friday as their regular get-together nights. The next minor detail that needed attention was the venue, as Bob has a little girl at home. Well, it's our place again. The additional perk, I can watch as well, is my new wife-watching hobby. The more accurate, the C word I hate to use.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:19 pm

It sounds like there is no consideration for your reclaiming Clare after she has been making love with Bob ...
What happens to the intimacy between you and Clare? 🤔

slawek4485
Prepubescent

Unread post by slawek4485 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:16 am

It was friday yesterday and i hope You will share some of Yours adventures... having him at Your home is advantage as i see it, and i wouldnt use C word becasue You take part with your wifes pleasure. Collegue is "bed fun" but You go with her for a walk, you take her for a fancy dinner, she confess to you... or i hope so. English isnt my main so sorry for any errors

allways
Trainable

Unread post by allways » Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:22 am

:?: Bump

Iahotwifeshusband
Experienced

Unread post by Iahotwifeshusband » Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:36 am

It is always a challenge in the beginning. Continue to openly talk with your wife and you will both gradually find out what works best for both of you.

My wife has been learning this lifestyle for nearly six years now and we are still evolving and learning. There are far less lows now which is certainly good.

The main thing I hear from you is that you want your wife to be happy. And that she wants you to be happy as well. You are in a good place!

stagwithbbw
Virgin

Unread post by stagwithbbw » Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:46 am

Well, Bob came and gave Claire the amazing sex she'd enjoyed on their first time together. What I can say, slept with her in the guestroom and disappeared in the morning.

That's our new routine for now, he'll come back Monday and then Friday.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:24 am

Looking at Her awatar; who can blame him?

allways
Trainable

Unread post by allways » Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:23 am

:o So the next question is have you had the joy of eating a cream pie in the morning before you reclaim her or is she too sore :mrgreen:

Mejillas
Trainable

Unread post by Mejillas » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:02 am

Stag,
How are you doing with yours and Clare's HW journey? Are you at peace with it emotionally? Has it improved your ED situation at all? Has the Monday and Friday "routine" between Clare and Bob continued? What are you and Clare doing as far as reconnecting or reclaiming?

You're in a tough spot with severe ED (and you have my sympathy), and you're a very giving husband to support and encourage Clare to engage in HW activities to satisfy her desire for penetrative sex. Gorgeous avatar of Clare BTW. Would love an update on how things are going for you both.

stagwithbbw
Virgin

Unread post by stagwithbbw » Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:53 am

So Everything seemed pretty uncomplicated, and everyone seemed to be getting what they wanted.  Bob visited Mondays and Fridays, each time giving Clare the amazing sex she’d enjoyed on their first time together.  Each time he stayed over, sleeping in the guestroom with Clare and disappearing in the early hours so he was always home when his daughter woke up.

And, I was getting the knowledge that even if I couldn’t be the one, the woman I loved was getting as much if not more sexual fulfillment than she’d had when I was a fully functioning man and husband.  Plus, I was getting to feed that newly growing part of my personality that I’d never even know was there. Then Clare would give me a gentle kiss, smile a soft ‘thanks my love’ and the two of them would disappear behind the closed door of the guest room.  The noises of their sex and lovemaking waft through the closed door throughout much of the remainder of the evening and night.

Clare and I had said from the beginning – and me more than her – that this thing with Bob could only be a physical thing - acting as my surrogate in all things physical, giving Clare the sex that a passionate woman like her needed, that I was no longer able to provide. But we realized this had been a stupid and unrealistic expectation, none of the three of us being robots the last time I checked.  Spending so much time together it was inevitable that feelings and relationships would grow.  They are lovers and friends, and of course, they grow closer with each passing week.

The fact that they not only make love but sleep together just turbo-charge the growing closeness between them. When I talked to Clare about it, she was amazingly relaxed and calm. She said she had feelings for him, but it was not what I thought I was afraid of and she gave me a big hug.

Three or four times it was even just the two of us who headed out for a meal or to watch a game at a sports bar. These nights earned a mix of reactions and words from Clare. But other times, especially when Bob played the ‘Bull’ card hard or often, my body would shiver with fear.

===============================

Last Friday – me being out on the town with my buddies, her being home alone on a Friday night, Bob out of state and only returning very late Friday. And she was supposed to run the fundraiser at the High School on Saturday. High school holds weekly fundraisers, and yesterday was the Autumn event. Clare and Michal ran a book and auction stall, offering free books for purchase and various gifts for bidding.

When finally I have arrived Michal told me Bob made it earlier even though he was out of the state. The two of them, Bob and Clare joking and laughing, and working as a team. Pretty sure they didn't plan it that way, it was Michal's random intervention that had put them together. The two of them were totally unaware of my presence, so I used my time to spy on them. Nothing scandalous or even vaguely sexual, definitive signals that these two knew each other better than Michal had suspected when she paired them together.

Well after the fundraiser, the three of us went to Bob's apartment, had some wine and later he suggested we hit the new club in town. We called Lyft and in no time we were there. I danced first with Clare, my wife my rules. Well at least until later. She said she's so lucky to have two wonderful men in her life. When the song ended, I led Clare back to our drinks, and she only managed to get a single slip before Bob led her to the dance floor.

After that we'll get back home for round of fucking for Clare.
Last edited by stagwithbbw on Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wannabecuck2468
Trainable

Unread post by Wannabecuck2468 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:11 am

This is so good how you 3 are heading in this lifestyle. Love this thread and thanks for sharing.
As someone with ED, I could only wish she would be interested in another guy.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:18 am

I just do not understand, if she is having sex with him primarily because you are not capable, that they have to sleep together and go out together, etc.

I don't recall your ages, which can influence things, but i see her leaving for this more complete man. At the very least, you will be relegated to the nice guy role but receiving very little affection from her. I do not think this is a good situation. Find other guys for her.

stagwithbbw
Virgin

Unread post by stagwithbbw » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:08 am

I'm thinking about solo night, her with Bob. Just thinking, posted several pics in the hotties