Over night

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Curious_al_couple
Prepubescent

Over night

Unread post by Curious_al_couple » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:21 am

My wife is staying at bulls house for the first time i feeling very exicited and nervous all at same time does anyone else let their wife stay over at bulls house

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: Over night

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:15 am

Welcome to the forum Curious_al_couple. Are you letting her stay or is she just staying? Nerves either way.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:43 am

Curious_al_couple wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:21 am
My wife is staying at bulls house for the first time i feeling very exicited and nervous all at same time does anyone else let their wife stay over at bulls house
My girlfriend trained me from the very absolute beginning by losing her hot-girlfriend Cherry and staying overnight with him on her first time with another man. From the very beginning she set expectations of spending the night with other men and I'll admit that it was nerve wrecking but I absolutely loved it and hopefully you will too. She did a lot of going out for a few hours but I'd say that probably 60%-70%; of her encounters were spending the night with other men.

I always wanted to be present but there is just something so erotic about her going away overnight which one can assume is AT least a 12 hour ordeal on the very minimum. That's 12 hours of privacy that she has to be with another man and choose how she gives herself to him. Not to mention morning sex!

Keep us posted.

Curious_al_couple
Prepubescent

Unread post by Curious_al_couple » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:55 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:15 am
Welcome to the forum Curious_al_couple. Are you letting her stay or is she just staying? Nerves either way.
Both agred never done overnight away from house a bull has stayed over before

Curious_al_couple
Prepubescent

Unread post by Curious_al_couple » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:57 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:43 am
Curious_al_couple wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:21 am
My girlfriend trained me from the very absolute beginning by losing her hot-girlfriend Cherry and staying overnight with him on her first time with another man. From the very beginning she set expectations of spending the night with other men and I'll admit that it was nerve wrecking but I absolutely loved it and hopefully you will too. She did a lot of going out for a few hours but I'd say that probably 60%-70%; of her encounters were spending the night with other men.

I always wanted to be present but there is just something so erotic about her going away overnight which one can assume is AT least a 12 hour ordeal on the very minimum. That's 12 hours of privacy that she has to be with another man and choose how she gives herself to him. Not to mention morning sex!

Keep us posted.
I will yall updated for sure

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:27 pm

My wife doesn’t have “bulls” but she has spent the night a few times with her FWB’s and a couple old boyfriends. Our biggest concern is safety and we both know these guys very well so no safety concerns. Other than that the overnights we enjoyable for her and the guys and I wasn’t on pins and needles worrying about her safety.

One other thing to mention. Don’t expect non stop texting from her and I suggest to limit your texting to her.

Hopefully it’s a fun and safe time for the three of you.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:54 pm

MarknSusan wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:27 pm
One other thing to mention. Don’t expect non stop texting from her and I suggest to limit your texting to her.

Excellent point, Mark! That is by far the best advice he could get.

Personally that was the most difficult part in the beginning because I wanted to feel included and know every play. I pestered her a tad much and she had to tell me to tone it down and let her have her privacy with the man she was with for the night.

Don't make the mistake I made although I'll admit that it was a sexy agony hearing my gf telling me to respect her space when she is out with a lover in his home and designating that time away specifically for him.

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:56 pm

I used to be an fb, and over the years I spent several overnights with three different hotwives. My wife has been a hotwife for even a longer period. She never had any desire to visit in another city nor spend an overnight with a lover. There was one guy about a dozen years ago that she really liked, felt safe, showed her respect, and they were going to spend three nights at a resort together. She arranged time off work. He jamtarted out with less than 24 hours notice. And they never saw each other again.

Curious_al_couple
Prepubescent

Unread post by Curious_al_couple » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:01 pm

MarknSusan wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:27 pm
My wife doesn’t have “bulls” but she has spent the night a few times with her FWB’s and a couple old boyfriends. Our biggest concern is safety and we both know these guys very well so no safety concerns. Other than that the overnights we enjoyable for her and the guys and I wasn’t on pins and needles worrying about her safety.

We know guy well too know worries about saftey agree about non stop texting she is there now it hard to no message too much but she said same as you she wasnt going to text every minute that id have to be pateince

Curious_al_couple
Prepubescent

Unread post by Curious_al_couple » Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:26 pm

She is there ovee at his house now cuck Angst is real for sure

shirley
Virgin

Unread post by shirley » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:02 pm

My hubby almost wet his panties the first time a
I spent the night with a lover! Now he is ok with it and I have even spent a couple of weekends with lovers!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:09 am

Curious_al_couple wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:26 pm
She is there ovee at his house now cuck Angst is real for sure
Hope it went well all around. My husband had some angst during my first overnight (and I had trouble sleeping because it seemed strange). But the homecoming was wonderful. He loved the glow I returned with. I loved coming home and telling him all about it.

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:02 am

First time my HW spent the night was with an ex boyfriend that was at a hotel nearby for work for 3 nights. So her first overnight was 3 nights!

Over the years they have been on several cruises, the longest one a 16 night

p_jimi
Trainable

Unread post by p_jimi » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:05 pm

It was not easy. Shortly after we got married, I offered my wife to fuck other people as well. I was his first partner, but I had sex with several girls before. I thought it was fair for her to try other people's dicks too. Of course, I'm also excited by the thought that my girlfriend is being fucked by someone else. We talked a lot, she promised to sleep with other people but she never did. Then one day it turned out that she had a lover and they had fucked quite a few times. It also turned out that her lover fucks much better than me. That's when my life changed a lot. At that time, on the one hand, I wanted my wife to fuck with other people, but on the other hand, I didn't want to. But there was no going back from here. My wife and I agreed. She promised that she would fuck other people regularly and in such a way that I would also find pleasure in it. I promised that I will not fuck other people as long as she regularly fucks other people. To confirm this, we agreed that for the next three weeks she would have sex with someone else all night twice every week. I will take care of the apartment where they can fuck all night long. The first time, she dressed nicely and sexy, put on sexy panties and met her lover around 6 pm. The next morning he came home at 9:00 a.m., tired but in full bloom. After a little rest, she told me that they fucked all night. She did come at least five times during the evening. Of course, I had a different kind of joy, but it wasn't bad either. It was a mixture of intense joy, nervousness and worry, but I enjoyed the night all the way through. This only increased later, as my wife fucked other people more and more. Later on, it happened several times that my wife went on assignment with her colleagues for a whole week and several people fucked her every night.

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:31 am

One of my ex wife's boyfriends was in his thirties but had moved back with his mum. She knew his girlfriend was a married woman but didn't mind when my wife stayed the night at their place. She's even made breakfast for them and they've sat at the table together, talking as if everything was normal.
I found that a big turn on, except that I'd be waiting impatiently to hear the details of her night with him.

OldBoyToy
Virgin

Unread post by OldBoyToy » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:33 am

My wife has spent over night at hotels or cruise ships before. Have to admit we had never heard the term bill until we started lurking here….

Very Hot Wife
Experienced

Unread post by Very Hot Wife » Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:45 pm

We don't refer to them as bulls, but she has stayed over with guys on many, many occasions.

Hotels, holidays and at his place just because she could...!

It's an emotional rollercoaster that's for sure.

leo-cpl
Experienced

Unread post by leo-cpl » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:51 am

Wife's never stayed the night and we haven't had anyone stay the night either! She's not been big on it. However we are keen to try her meeting one of the guys alone. This guys we have met 5-6 times and she's very comfy with him and finds him attractive. I reckon would be a start to something different ;)

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:05 am

The sleepover experience is something my wife did once. I like to speak of it in terms of the concept of erotic distancing articulated in the writings and lectures of Esther Perel (see, e.g., Mating in Captivity). Letting your wife sleep away heightens that dynamic to the max - she returns with that aura of mystery reminiscent of a dating relationship, when everything was newer and still undiscovered about her. The extreme angst returns. And yet, the stability of being married to her for years also remains; it's not like starting over either. I can imagine same kind of experience heightened even more by allowing her to have a long weekend getaway, something we've not done (yet).

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:50 am

Mrs Warm hasn't ever spent the night at a guys house or hotel room. She has however recently found two guys that she has in almost weekly rotation, one or both will spend the night at our place about half the time they play. One of the guys in particular likes to fuck on and off throughout the night, it's not unusual for him to fuck her 4 or 5 time, they'll both fuck her in the morning before they leave.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:09 am

There is nothing like the freedom a wife has when she stays over night. No pressure on everything being on a schedule and having to return by a certain time. My previous wife stayed overnight at one bf's house and they fucked 4 times. I think she really enjoyed that experience even though there never was a repeat. It was her only over night.

My current gf goes to hotels once in a while with her bf's. It's always hot to know she is getting well fucked. Just wish I could be a fly on the wall! The last time she stayed over night in a hotel she took it upon herself to make a 3 minute video of herself riding the bf. Then she rolled over and got him to go doggy until he came. All on vid. What a perfect gift from her.

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:12 am

Yes my wife has stayed overnight with another man, even went away weekends.

NikkiMySunshine
Experienced

Unread post by NikkiMySunshine » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:25 pm

We dont have many rules, but our only one hard rule is she will ALWAYS , 100% of the time end up next to me in the morning. Before the sun comes up, if she's out at a friend's house or with me next to her in a hotel room with her BBC on the other side, snuggling us other.

No over nighters here. Just our preference.

PEACE!
NikkiMySunshine
Live for today, plan for tomorrow.....tomorrow may never come.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:11 pm

My smoking hot wife has been fucked by other men since she was 28 and is now 36. She has often stayed overnight when dating different men. Now that she is involved with only two regular guys, she is away on either Friday or Saturday nights every two weeks. She is alternately with one every two weeks of the month, sometimes more often. One is a few years older and the other is much younger than she. The younger college student occasionally stops by our home during the week for two or three hours after she gets home from work. That's typically about 5 p.m. and they have plenty of time for hot fucking before her 9;30 bedtime.

Often, I help her prep for her dates or nights away. She prefers I do that naked. i dry her after her shower, choose her dress, slip on her shoes, and often help with makeup but she does the latter better than me. I get rock hard when doing that. She typically teases me about what she and the guy will soon be doing and that charges my libido into hyper-drive. On those nights, I'm usually watching her car back out of our driveway and jerking off madly as her disappears down the street. Rarely, I have driven her to the men's home and picked her up the following morning when she phones to say she's ready to come home. Those who follow our thread know how all that came about over time. It was a process that developed as time went on.

And on occasion, she phones me to say she will be dropping by to see either after work for a while during the week. When that comes about, she phones me to let me know she will be later getting home those evenings. When either instead stays at our home overnight, I sleep in our guest room. We learned early on that the sex is hotter for her and the guy if I'm not in the same room. I understand and love all of that.

We realize some couples can't handle the overnight stays, but it works for us. We think this would be a bad idea if a marriage is troubled, but some couples go into it thinking it will improve their non-sexual marital difficulties. We feel certain it will not and in fact is likely to cause more problems. We think all couples considering open marriages need first to have a solid marriage with good communication.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

shirley
Virgin

Unread post by shirley » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:29 pm

My first experience staying overnight was with a boss who I traveled with on business. One night I succumbed to his advances and we spent the night in his room. I loved it. From that point when we traveled together we always shared a room. My husband thought it was hot also.

There also was another benefit. Since I had regularly spent 3-4 nights in hotel with my boss I was less nervous when I got picked up locally about spending the night!