My wife experience working at Hooters

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

My wife experience working at Hooters

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:42 am

My marriage to my wife is based on true love and our Hotwife lifestyle is erotic and keeps expanding our sexual boundaries

One day out of the blue my teacher wife says what if we rent a small place down south at a resort town during her summer break and she stays they and gets a job as a waitress at Hooters

I immediately loved the idea. Her 36C, blonde hair, blue eyes were a perfect match to be a server there, even as a mother of one. Far enough away from home that no one else would know what she was doing.

We found and rented a place fairly quickly my wife applied and got the job as a Hooters girl very easily and we were set for summer.

My wife stayed down there for the entire summer and I stayed back at home working and raising our young son

I would drive down on Friday night to spend the weekend with my wife and hear some of her adventures with some of her male customers she had during the week it was a perfect arrangement we did for two summers

She is very proud to have donned her skimpy Hooters outfit for two summers and in our family room to this day still has a photo on display of her smiling in her Hooters attire.

She loved the job and had a lot of fun doing it

What fun or unique jobs has your wife had ?