Something really strange

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Re: Something really strange

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:58 am

McRex wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:34 am
According to my wife, since the beginning of this year, three of her co-workers started going to the gym (located next to their office). In the office, they began to measure their biceps with a paper ruler and tell her which of them had the larger biceps. Am I the only one who thinks this behavior of adult married men working in an office is more than strange? She also said that they ask her to sign up for the same fitness gym. She is still thinking about going to the gym or giving up and stay at home. Should I somehow push her to agree or leave it as it is and not bring up this topic in conversation?
IMO if you push her to join you can expect one or more of her colleagues to take her. If that’s going to make you happy, the opportunity seems to be presenting itself.

Are you ready for it?

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:31 am

This is an exaggeration, because of adult people from the same company go to the gym - sex does not happen. I'm afraid reality doesn't work like that. haha

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:38 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:35 am

MR - Haven't closely followed your storey, but I assume your wife must be a real stunner and her office co-workers brains have reverted to about 15 years old. :shock: :lol: :lol:
As I remember, can’t attach photos of wives here. Please tell about the rules for attaching files. I don't want to create a separate topic for this, it spoils the chronology.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:21 am

McRex wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:38 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:35 am

MR - Haven't closely followed your storey, but I assume your wife must be a real stunner and her office co-workers brains have reverted to about 15 years old. :shock: :lol: :lol:
As I remember, can’t attach photos of wives here. Please tell about the rules for attaching files. I don't want to create a separate topic for this, it spoils the chronology.
MR - You have to use or create a thread in 'The Hotties'.
- What others have done is put a link from this thread to that one and the same the other way.
- This makes it much easier to follow along, for us lurkers.
- You can do this in your Profile - Sigantures

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:53 am

McRex wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:31 am
This is an exaggeration, because of adult people from the same company go to the gym - sex does not happen. I'm afraid reality doesn't work like that. haha
You are obviously much closer to the situation. The series of events that you have described seem to be leading up to an escalation of feelings and opportunities, this may or may not yield results. She has according to you a secret fantasy that you cannot ask about. The people at my company that go to the gym constantly talk about what the women wear and what that means accordingly.

The adults you describe are acting like anything but adults and what you refer to as "something really strange" may be your new reality. Sometimes it works like that.

I guess where we are at here is what you are hoping will come of all this, if it makes you happy and hot, go with it. It's a good story anyway.

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:27 pm

I didn't plan to create a separate topic in this section, but apparently these are the rules. I’m not sure if my wife can really attract the attention (a stunner) of married colleagues with her appearance and force them to compete with each other (bragging about the size of their biceps in front of her). She’s just a young wife, early 30s, breast size A, butt isn’t big either, her legs are slender, her tummy is flat (she doesn’t go to the gym now).

Julia posed for the camera in the morning while getting dressed for work.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=72058

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:06 am

She is beautiful and my guess is she would have no problem getting her office guys to fuck her. Just be careful, sexual relations with coworkers can be full of pitfalls. Having said that my wife pulled it off for ten years although he was in a different office. As far as body type her proportions are perfect!
If she is interested in working out at the gym, that too is a great place to build some sexy relationships.
Have fun be safe.
:whip:

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:29 am

She has a tomboyish personality. I can't tell her what to do and how. I don’t know how safe office romances are, and besides, I believed that women do not perceive married men as possible partners (or not?). It's all very complicated. Time will tell.

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:05 pm

McRex wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:29 am
She has a tomboyish personality. I can't tell her what to do and how. I don’t know how safe office romances are, and besides, I believed that women do not perceive married men as possible partners (or not?). It's all very complicated. Time will tell.
Any romance outside of the marriage can hardly be considered safe, office romance usually ends in someone (junior) getting canned. Married men are generally not looking for a partner, just some strange.

What is not vaguely clear here is, what is she wanting? What are you wanting/hoping for?

Nice pics BTW

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:39 pm

What she wants, only she knows, at least I hope that she knows what she wants and will strive for it. This year I want to finally become a real cuckold, the only difficulty is that it depends entirely on her.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:45 pm

After reading these 3 pages I am convinced that she is already cheating on you. IMHO I don't think you know her as well as you think you do. Good luck.

OC_Ken
Prepubescent

Unread post by OC_Ken » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:59 am

I agree with William. She isn't a hotwife, she's cheating - there's a world of difference, believe me I know from experience. From all you say, it seems likely that a number of the men at work, if not all of them, have had her. When she lies back and let you fuck her, she isn't fantasizing, she's remembering.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:19 am

Good chance that’s it.

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:07 am

Sure? When a woman actively cheats, she hides it. Here she behaves calmly, touching on any topics regarding her work colleagues. Her type is that if there is something to hide, then hide it with all your might. The chances are not zero, but still one in a million is not a chance.

Island
Virgin

Unread post by Island » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:36 pm

I actually don’t think she is cheating. She wouldn’t sleep with you and do all this act, she would hold back more. However I do think that this could tip over any second, into cheating or hotwifing or worse. My view would be to try to push for more communication.

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:08 pm

Last night she started talking about fitness again, said that they talk about it every day at work and that she decided to go there. Next weekend she will go shopping for clothes and shoes for training. I'm glad that she made this decision herself without my trying to push her to it.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:25 am

McRex wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:08 pm
Last night she started talking about fitness again, said that they talk about it every day at work and that she decided to go there. Next weekend she will go shopping for clothes and shoes for training. I'm glad that she made this decision herself without my trying to push her to it.
Perhaps asking her if you can join her would open up some more communication

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:59 am

I physically cannot join her because I leave the house every day from 6 am and return at 8 pm because of my work. And I don’t know yet when she plans to visit the gym. Will she go out after work? Together with colleagues or on different days without them. Not much is clear yet, only that I don’t have time to go there with her, the fitness center is located next to her work, not mine haha

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:32 pm

I hope you are ready for what I am believing has already begun. I really do believe she is cheating with at least one of her co-workers and very possibly just from what you have said maybe more or even all. Usually not all as there is likely one o more of them is not attractive to her for one or more reasons. Then there is my own past situation that this is beginning to mirror. My wife was acting like this and secretive about certain parts of what little she did tell me when we would talk. Eventually she did tell me and worked things out where we both got something out of it and were content and happy about the agreement.. What we got is she could continue doing as she was doing and she would tell me in pretty much detail and eventually I got to watch when a lover would agree to me being present. I think this is what happening in your situation. Good or bad depends on what you want and can be okay with and happy she is getting what she enjoys also. Got to get open communication going buddy. That is an absolute for anything to work.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:14 pm

AZPainter wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:32 pm
I hope you are ready for what I am believing has already begun. I really do believe she is cheating with at least one of her co-workers and very possibly just from what you have said maybe more or even all. Usually not all as there is likely one o more of them is not attractive to her for one or more reasons. Then there is my own past situation that this is beginning to mirror. My wife was acting like this and secretive about certain parts of what little she did tell me when we would talk. Eventually she did tell me and worked things out where we both got something out of it and were content and happy about the agreement.. What we got is she could continue doing as she was doing and she would tell me in pretty much detail and eventually I got to watch when a lover would agree to me being present. I think this is what happening in your situation. Good or bad depends on what you want and can be okay with and happy she is getting what she enjoys also. Got to get open communication going buddy. That is an absolute for anything to work.
I could not agree more! This is exactly right. The reason there is "something really strange" is that she is giving you only part of the story!

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:29 pm

superb101 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:14 pm
AZPainter wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:32 pm
I could not agree more! This is exactly right. The reason there is "something really strange" is that she is giving you only part of the story!
I truly believe this is the case. . As his entire posting Something Strange is happening and you and others have said, that she is not telling him everything. What she is doing is creating suspicion and a lack of trust whether he realizes it or not. If that continues he will realize it at some point in the near future, Things like cheating rarely stay secret very long. Marriage should be total trust and open communication between the persons involved and for me this sounds exactly what happened with me and my wife and brough the out of the bedroom over coffee kitchen table talks where fortunately my wife admitted what she was doing and with who. Out of open honest talking about feelings and what each can live with comfortable, no animosity toward each other and hopefully what each would each of us enjoy from an arrangement. We came to that, again thru open, honest communication and no more secrets at all! That is what this couple have to do in my way of thinking.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:36 pm

Has anyone heard more from McRex and his strange happenings? I hope a couple of comments including my own did not scar him away and I hope if he did find out what was happening with his wife, that he is okay and maybe enjoying whatever it is.

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:11 am

I'm fine, but I'm sick with a cold or a new coronavirus stamp. No change with my wife, we talked a little about openness, but nothing changed. As I see now, she is not ready, much more time is needed for her and I will not raise any more topics or questions for now. Now, after the last conversation, she became more withdrawn into herself, refused to buy fitness clothes and refused a membership.

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:06 am

Just my opinion but the communication within your relationship needs serious work. Without that, I’d not recommend moving forward with anything. It takes both of you. If you can’t talk to each other about something as simple as a gym membership, then this lifestyle certainly isn’t a top priority. I really feel for you.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:08 am

Gulfcpl wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:06 am
Just my opinion but the communication within your relationship needs serious work. Without that, I’d not recommend moving forward with anything. It takes both of you. If you can’t talk to each other about something as simple as a gym membership, then this lifestyle certainly isn’t a top priority. I really feel for you.
MR - With GC on this.