Hot things your wife has said, or texted you.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Cuckold12
Trainable

Re: Hot things your wife has said, or texted you.

Unread post by Cuckold12 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:50 am

When my wife M was 38 she went out with a guy 20 years old. When she came home about 5 hours later with the beautiful smell of sex on her and a smile. She said to me how many times does 20 go into 38. Before I could answer she said 6 times do believe that he is the best fuck ever. So i said I guess you are going to see him again. She said again and again I am going to fuck him anytime he wants. My pussy belongs to him. Now get over here and lick his cum out of this satisfied pussy. He became her long term BF for 6 years. I just love being her cuckold.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:49 am

Tryagain wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:48 pm
After fucking her first really big cock, we talked about it. It was so hot for me when she said do you really want to know? I said yes. Then she said but I don't want to hurt you. Now THAT was even hotter, I said don't worry, its okay. Then she said are you sure? Now THAT was even hotter.

At this point I suspected that she would say something that would be so hot I would be burned like maybe second degree burn.

She said it was like i got fucked for the first time. She said i mean it was not even the same thing fucking him and you. Now I know why people fuck for hours

OUCH, OUCH ! third degree burn !!! I needed medical attention - for my ego :-)
Yeahhhhh... that's pretty damn hot,,, you knew it was coming but she still delivered the knockout blow.... wicked hot 💃🫵🏻

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:29 am

After my wife had her first BBC, she came home and said. " the first time he slid his huge cock inside me, I was on my back watching it. I couldn't stop cumming as he slid in because I couldn't believe what I was watching myself do"
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

jrobb
Experienced

Unread post by jrobb » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:07 am

The three of us were in our hot tub, it was one of many nights without suits. Me, my wife, and my buddy. The three of us had played many times before, and I fully expected we'd both end up fucking her that night, too.

As we relaxed a bit more, we offered her leg and foot massages, and eventually our hands would bump together at the top of her thighs, between her spread legs, at her pussy. We took turns fingering her for a bit, and when she could, she'd stroke us with a free hand.

When it came time to fuck, I suggested we get out of the tub and find a spot on the lawn next to the patio. We did just that, and I laid down in front of her, positioned so we could make out while she was on her hands and knees. He got behind her and slipped his cock into her pussy. As usual, she moaned her approval. It wasn't but a few minutes and his pace had picked up and he was really getting into it. As I looked up at her half-opened, somewhat dreamy eyes, I asked her if that felt good.

She looked down at me and said, "Ohhhhhhhh, Jay. He's really fucking me good" in a deep whisper. I almost came right then and there.

JR

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:03 am

My wife was at her friend's house one night and texted me. "Brenda and I decided to go out and see Jeff's band.
Be a good boy and bring me a tube of Astro Glide and two pair of red panties."

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:03 pm

Texts:
come home right now and reclaim me!
-and-
He’s going to be here soon…are you?

Said:
Thank you for loving me like this (while a third was inside her)

Itasca
Virgin

Unread post by Itasca » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:37 am

Last night we were watching TV and I mentioned something she'd said to me a couple weeks ago - she'd said "You'd be upset if you knew how much I masturbated..." and last night I asked "why would I be upset?" and she said "because I'm having sex, but not with YOU" - more and more, she is playing along with my fantasy and it is a huge turn on for me.

eventfire
Player

Unread post by eventfire » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:16 am

"I saw you were out of beer, so I went to get you more."

So hot.

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:56 am

Returning home yesterday afternoon, I smiled at my wife and asked her how she enjoyed her afternoon - knowing that she had just spent the afternoon entertaining her boyfriend in our bed. She replied - it was great, but he sure wore my ass out - took him forever to cum that second time. (And she came half a dozen times as well). ;)

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:11 pm

eventfire wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:16 am

So hot.
I just came

eventfire
Player

Unread post by eventfire » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:45 pm

Shadnaster wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:11 pm
eventfire wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:16 am

So hot.
I just came
YESSIR!!! 😆

Kscuck2023
Prepubescent

Unread post by Kscuck2023 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:15 pm

“On my way home, you’re finally getting what you’ve been wanting”

Talking about first creampie.

wwatcher
Trainable

Unread post by wwatcher » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:30 pm

My wife just texted me after a ski weekend with her boyfriend " Hi Honey!  Just getting ready for my last load of cum before I come home to you!  I can’t wait to see you my love!  I’ll call you from the airport! "

And yesterday she texted "Love you so much my darling!"
And I responded with "Love you too sweetheart! I can’t tell you just how much in love with you I am! I am head over heels, ass over tea-kettle crazy about you"
And she came back with "Show me tomorrow night! I’ll bring you a freshly fucked pussy!"

Isn't she the hottest hotwife? You can see her pics in the Hotties section under my user name.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:29 am

I just remember one while posting a story on another thread.

The first time we agreed that her BF could cum in her on their date, she came home and told me "I begged him to cum in me".

Anax81
Experienced

Unread post by Anax81 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:47 am

One day, just out of nowhere and without having a conversation about sex or being in the mood, she said me a picture of her boyfriend's erected cock.

When I asked her why, she said "I just want to regularly remind you the dick that is fucking me".

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:40 pm

Text from my wife as she was on the way home from spending the afternoon with her boyfriend:

"My pussy is worn out!"

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:49 am

2 things come to mind. When we were first married, we had a 3-some with a good friend. She was going to school at night at the time. She came home from school, I asked how was school? She replied, I didn't go to school, I went to J's so he could fuck me again. A few years later she was working with me. She had a lover from out of state. She called me at work and said, I am not coming in today, R is leaving, and I want to go say goodbye and sit on his big cock.

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:22 am

After she back home she looked at me with a smile and asked me do you want to go down on me now or after I take a shower

Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:41 pm

I was at work once and Amy face-timed me while her buck was fucking her from behind. Still gets me hot whenever I think about that.

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:08 pm

aracuckold wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:22 am
After she back home she looked at me with a smile and asked me do you want to go down on me now or after I take a shower
That's hot! Which did you choose? ;)

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:21 pm

Saw my wife text her boyfriend this morning:

"My pussy is still sore"

This - after she spent yesterday afternoon with him - where he fucked her 3 times over a few hours. The last time lasted for probably an hour, she said, since he had already cum twice before - and her bf tends to fuck hard. He is of average endowment (a little shorter than me) - but has excellent control, stamina, and a relatively short refractory period for a man in his 40's (about the same age as my wife, and a dozen years younger than me).

When she came home afterward, she asked if just a blow job would be ok for me because her bf had worn her pussy out. ;)

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:21 am

DaveS wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:08 pm
aracuckold wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:22 am
That's hot! Which did you choose? ;)

I chose to go down on her and lick her pussy before the shower
I swallowed a lot of sperm

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:21 pm

DaveS wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:21 pm

"My pussy is still sore"

There are so many it’s difficult to remember unless something or someone reminds me.

I think it was after one of Ann’s early overnighters when she got home and said “I’m messy, tired and sore and need a bath and go to bed as we didn’t get much sleep .” Needless to say it was a while before she had a chance for either.

She’s got an unreliable boyfriend she’s been seeing of and on for many years and he contacted her last week to wish her happy birthday and suggested they get together sometime, which we won’t hold our breath for. Afterwards totally unexpectedly she said “we’ve been seeing each other for so long it would have been nice to have had his baby sometime”. That’s something she’s said before, but I thought it was wishful thinking and she’d forgotten about it, but now I’m thinking she meant it. It’s a turn on and taps into one of our fantasies, but it’s too late now even if we wanted to make it a reality.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:39 pm

She texted me this.

“We just finished. I can’t go back to work. He drenched my face and my hair in the biggest cum shot I’ve ever experienced. I swallowed as much as I could but he pulled out of my mouth as I was starting to choke on it. He continued shooting on my face and and hair. He even used my hair to wipe his cock off. I’ve got to go home.”

I have kept that on my phone for over three years. I have to revisit it from time to time. I had to share it to see if anyone else thinks that was as hot as I did.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:23 am

" hey baby...on my way home...my pussy is so full I had to put a fee paper towels between my legs...thank god I had them in my car"
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.