YOUNG COUPLE DIARY 'step into the right direction'

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
tomad12
Prepubescent

YOUNG COUPLE DIARY 'step into the right direction'

Unread post by tomad12 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:27 pm

Hello everyone,

First a little summary of us

We are a young couple(27/25) and new to this.

My gf know about the fantasy for 4 or 5 years now. At first she didnt like the fantasy of fucking others(mfm/hotwife)
Now after a couple years i think my gf likes the idea to fuck others but is scared to do so. This is because when i use dirtytalk about other guys fucking her she becomes really wett and cums very fast. She told me couple times if she want it she want its gonna happen spontaniously. I dont think thats ever gonna happen if you dont look for it, in my opinion.

Last night we had an conversation about sex and i was really horny. I said to her i would like to see a big dick insight her wett pussy. She said you would love that right? I said yes really. Then she asked me if i also liked it when she fucked someone without me being there. I said yeah, and said that i became really hard just her asking that question. I also asked her if that gets her horny and less awkard then when im there, also fucking her or watching her. She said i dont know, and yes i think so. We said to eachoter to talk about it an other time.

I hope this is a step in the right direction. Does anyone agree?

Anyone also experienced this befor?
What does it say that she ask that question?
What to do now, next step?

I hope to keep you guys updated and this will be sort of a diary.

wannabecUKold
Player

Re: YOUNG COUPLE DIARY 'step into the right direction'

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:59 am

In fantasy-land where everything goes perfectly, a handsome stud rips off your girl's clothes and drops his underwear to reveal the most magnificent cock, which he then pushes into her soaking pussy in front of you, whereupon everybody orgasms in delight, and it's over.

In reality-world, your girl then feels like she is a total slut, you feel jealous and cross, and the stud is in fact a total creep and you don't want him anywhere near. Worse, it might blow your relationship apart.

Your girl is right to be cautious. Many of the people on here are a generation older and have been married for decades, so their relationship can take the rough with the smooth. You are still young, although you have been together for a good few years. But you might find that the reality is quite a shock.

Having had a conversation it's probably now time to dip a toe in the water. She can dress a bit more sexily on holiday. Go to the nudist beach, show the girl off. Party around and spot the guys who are horny and up for it. You can then take it further as far as she wants to go and at a speed that she is happy to go at. Holidays are good because you leave them behind when you go home.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:47 am

It means she is thinking things through (which she should do).
At this point she needs you to be there ready at any moment to answer her questions.

She needs to figure out for herself if this is something she can picture herself doing without having issues with it afterward. She also needs to discover whether or not she thinks you can handle the reality as it is very different than the fantasy.

Let her set the pace at this point. She will let you know when she is ready for more.

If there are any questions that you are unable to answer consider pointing her to our site. I know joining up here was the most helpful thing I did in researching whether or not this would work for me and us.

tomad12
Prepubescent

Unread post by tomad12 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:11 am

So nice to read your comments. Im sure we are in a good place to do this if she want it. I know it will be a big step for both of us. And if one of us dont like it anymore we just quit with it. Our relationship is the most importing thing.

jsawnlim
Prepubescent

Unread post by jsawnlim » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:57 am

Yes, it sounds like it's moving in the right direction if that is the type of relationship you want. It was years before we actually engaged physically with another.

tomad12
Prepubescent

Unread post by tomad12 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:39 am

I understand that is better to take things slow. We dont want to rush things.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:44 am

I always think it is more comfortable for the wife to have her first experience alone if she can trust the guy she chooses. Less pressure on her to perform and protect your feelings if she likes his cock better

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:55 am

I tend to make this point to newer users on this site, because I only realized it after I'd stumbled several times with my wife.

This is your desire, which has been inside for you for a long time, even if it only came to realization a few years ago. It is comparatively super new to your girl, and is not her innate desire. You should remind yourself she has to "catch up" with you. Give her space, time, and encouragement without pushing too hard. Once it becomes her fantasy, you are on the right track.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:23 pm

It's always a roller coaster for me. One with some long fast straightaways, but several tunnels that lead to some pleasant if not too jarring surprises.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:47 pm

Parsifal wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:23 pm
It's always a roller coaster for me. One with some long fast straightaways, but several tunnels that lead to some pleasant if not too jarring surprises.
🤔 Who's driving?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:00 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:47 pm
Parsifal wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:23 pm
🤔 Who's driving?
Who drives any roller coaster? Not the occupants.

tomad12
Prepubescent

Unread post by tomad12 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:06 pm

Small update.

Yesterday my gf was really horny and i wasn't. She was teasing me by telling she would like too see someone jerking above her and see him cum on her body. I told her i tought she said that to me because she knows i love to hear all of those things. Thats why i asked her if she was telling me that for me to become horny. She said no. After we had some sex i asked her agiain, do you really like that or just for me. She ones again said no i like that.

Again a good step in the right direction i think. All so because i dont want her to do thing because i like it.

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:22 am

You planted an idea. Yours at first. Now she will grow it in her mind as well.

Words and time will bring your two ideas together.

Just NEVER stop honestly talking. If she wants to try, speak up if it excites or worries you. Be there for the great and the challenging.

This journey is about you both. Always remember that!!

(And at some point, you’ll have to discuss some basic rules of what’s in and out of bounds for each other…)

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:35 am

tomad12 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:27 pm
Hello everyone,

First a little summary of us

We are a young couple(27/25) and new to this.

My gf know about the fantasy for 4 or 5 years now. At first she didnt like the fantasy of fucking others(mfm/hotwife)
Now after a couple years i think my gf likes the idea to fuck others but is scared to do so. This is because when i use dirtytalk about other guys fucking her she becomes really wett and cums very fast. She told me couple times if she want it she want its gonna happen spontaniously. I dont think thats ever gonna happen if you dont look for it, in my opinion.

Last night we had an conversation about sex and i was really horny. I said to her i would like to see a big dick insight her wett pussy. She said you would love that right? I said yes really. Then she asked me if i also liked it when she fucked someone without me being there. I said yeah, and said that i became really hard just her asking that question. I also asked her if that gets her horny and less awkard then when im there, also fucking her or watching her. She said i dont know, and yes i think so. We said to eachoter to talk about it an other time.

I hope this is a step in the right direction. Does anyone agree?

Anyone also experienced this befor?
What does it say that she ask that question?
What to do now, next step?

I hope to keep you guys updated and this will be sort of a diary.
Personally I think it's the perfect direction for the next step. My fiancée and I asked each other similar questions and now she's seeing a guy, so I definitely think it's a step in the right direction!

tomad12
Prepubescent

Unread post by tomad12 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:27 am

Small update again.

Yesterday me and my gf were horny again. We went upstrais amd began to tease eachother. I always let her cum first.
So i asked her how she wanted to cum? I gave her a couple of possibilities: lick her, finger her, her satisfyer or use my dick to rub her clit. She chose for the last one. She wasn't very when we began. But i started to talk in her ear. I said the following thing:

'I would love to see you having an fwb. He could cum in your pussy or cum on your tits. When are you going to look for a fwb? When your are horny amd i'm not you could see him and he will fuck the brains out of you with his big dick.

She instantly became so wett. She didn't said anything and was just listening what i had to say. I could tell she was fantasizing about the things i said.

I told her she dont have to say anything because her pussy already did. She came so fast because i told her the things above.
It was hot!

Normally i bring the subject above 25% of the time. I doubt to do it more like 75%.

If anyone want to ask something or want to share us somthing please do!

Tomad

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:45 am

tomad12 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:27 am
Small update again.

Yesterday me and my gf were horny again. We went upstrais amd began to tease eachother. I always let her cum first.
So i asked her how she wanted to cum? I gave her a couple of possibilities: lick her, finger her, her satisfyer or use my dick to rub her clit. She chose for the last one. She wasn't very when we began. But i started to talk in her ear. I said the following thing:

'I would love to see you having an fwb. He could cum in your pussy or cum on your tits. When are you going to look for a fwb? When your are horny amd i'm not you could see him and he will fuck the brains out of you with his big dick.

She instantly became so wett. She didn't said anything and was just listening what i had to say. I could tell she was fantasizing about the things i said.

I told her she dont have to say anything because her pussy already did. She came so fast because i told her the things above.
It was hot!

Normally i bring the subject above 25% of the time. I doubt to do it more like 75%.

If anyone want to ask something or want to share us somthing please do!

Tomad
Sounds interesting. That wouldn't work with my sweetie, but I'm glad it worked for yours!! :whip:

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:48 pm

Wantsomefunto wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:44 am
I always think it is more comfortable for the wife to have her first experience alone if she can trust the guy she chooses. Less pressure on her to perform and protect your feelings if she likes his cock better
It depends on the woman. Shelley was very much the opposite. For the longest time, she only wanted to play with me present. It was only after ten years of adventures and me daring her to go solo that she actually tried going out alone.
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

tomad12
Prepubescent

Unread post by tomad12 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:36 am

Hey guys,

Update again.

I told my gf im gonna look for a hot guy for her. She didnt said no, so that was enough for me to go on the hunt for someone. I got on the daiting app and made some matches. Multiple guys had interest but there was 1 whom it clicked right away.

I told my gf i found someone and she also started chatting with him. First chat she came right away when they did some sexting. They are also a very good match and they want to meet in the future. Sexual they are the perfect match. They both like massage, licking pussy, fucking hard. My gf also loves the see men cum and he cums multiple times :o . Till this far no better match.

Hope to keep you updated soon!