It has begun! Our journey, and you're all coming with us!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Pixunine
Trainable

Re: It has begun! Our journey, and you're all coming with us!

Unread post by Pixunine » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:18 pm

TwizzleAdizzle wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:20 pm
I just read your your posts and must say this is very exciting! I can only imagine how much you're enjoying this and how well it's moving along. Good luck and let her know her pics are fantastic, what a beautiful woman.
Thank you I will let her know! Let's just say those pics are tame compared to some of the recent ones she has let me take lol

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:19 pm

The good hub wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:27 am
I am following also!! Your story is similar to ours; looking forward to reading more!!
I would love to hear your story!

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:22 pm

trecital wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:19 am
I understand what you are saying about the kissing. The first time I saw my wife passionately kissing with her boyfriend....that gave me an instant erection. It was difficult to witness, but at the same time, sexy as hell.
I go back and rewatch the video I took and just can't believe what I am seeing. Them passionately kissing (her not wanting to stop), her rubbing his cock under the table, him with his hand in her shirt. 🤤

It's honestly just really hot getting to see her experience pleasure in a different perspective.

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:23 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:37 am
Pixunine wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:34 pm
Ok this was all so fucking hot. I tried to give them more time alone but my wife texted me to come back in.

To start it off I forgot to say we met him at a bar. I encouraged her to do what she wanted to do when we first saw him and that was to break the ice by giving him a full, tight hug which she did. At a table, he sat on one side and she and I sat opposite with her directly opposite of him.

Anyway we chatted for a bit then I went out to the car like I mentioned earlier. Anyway she texted me to come back inside. Turns out they were having so much fun they didn't want me to miss it 😁.

I walked in to see her sitting next to him with their hands in each other's lap and her shirt disheveled. 🤤

(She told me later that when I left, they talked for a while and he asked to sit by her. She instead went to sit by him. He put his hand on her thigh, told her he had a boner and put her hand on his dick. He then asked if he could kiss her and she of course said yes. She said they made out for a bit before him asking where I was and suggested she text me lol.)

I sat down across from her and fuck she looked radiant. I told them to just pretend I'm not here and to keep going. So they started making out in front of me and he put his hand on her breast outside her shirt. Then put his hand down her shirt to feel her bare breast and rub her nipple.

Luckily my horny ass remembered I had a cellphone and asked them if they wanted me to take a photo. My wife got so wide eyed and excited. So I took a video of them making out and once again him putting his hand down her shirt. I was also able to put my phone under the table and get an amazing video of my wife rubbing his cock over his pants and him rubbing her pussy over her jeans.

She told at one point he moved her hand away from his dick and wasn't sure why. I told her I guarantee it was because he was about to cum and didn't want to. He wanted the feeling to subside a bit so she could keep doing it. That made her so fucking horny.

We wanted to fuck her on the pool table so badly.

Anyway as I closed the tab, they went outside the bar. I walked out and could not see them right away. I turned and saw them standing there in front of the bar sucking face in the sexiest of ways. Fuck we are both euphoric right now. We said bye, they hugged, and he ran his hand across her ass a couple times and gave it a good pinch. And we left. ❤️

Some takeaways thus far. I am pretty sure this is "guy-specific" but with him I had ZERO jealousy, angst, anxiety or anything both when I was away from them in the car and when I was sitting there watching all that take place right before my eyes.

My favorite analogy with this lifestyle is driving down a scenic road vs riding down a scenic road. When you're driving or doing the fucking you have to concentrate on many things, whereas when you're along for the ride, you get to just enjoy the best things about it.

I am sure with other dudes I may have other emotions. We shall see. The emotions are part of the fun. She had such an animalistic tone to her voice describing to me just how hot it was and how happy she is.

He is going to be the first guy to fuck her. We plan on doing it Monday. Today was the first time another man besides me kissed her, touched her legs, pussy and ass over her jeans, and touched her breasts both over and under her shirt.

Monday he will be the first guy besides me to do a bunch of other things as well. One thing we are saving for him is the fact that she and I have never fucked doggy style. It's always been vanilla missionary. She thought it was pretty fucking hot when I told her he gets to be the first to fuck her doggy style.

We are also going to have to meet him again for drinks after Monday...... Because she added to her bucket list to be fucked in his car lol ❤️

That's all for now lol. We are likely going to be meeting another guy Friday for drinks.

I always thought this would just be my fantasy. I should have known better. We have loved each other for 23 years; I should have known that she would have been fully on board like this. This all happened so organically it makes it all even better. Now it is both her and my fantasy that we are adventuring through together.
I can't wait to hear about her first doggy style! My sweetie is doing her first time tonight and I won't be there, but I can imagine the two of them doing it doggy style and her breasts slapping against her body with the sound echoing throughout the room! I can also imagine his big black cock thrusting deep and hard into her pussy filling her up with his warm creaminess!

I am just now able to reply to comments tonight. How did it go??

We can't wait until Monday!

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:28 pm

sammaddon wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:34 pm
Extremely hot!

Question. Why didn’t you take her beautiful ass from behind for so many years?
Honestly I'm not sure. I always wanted to. We got married young. She was a bit insecure of being seen in that position. She has always loved missionary due to feeling my body on top of hers. I never pushed it because I didn't want to screw with her insecurities. Then we had kids... Then the boring daily routine of life began to happen and years went by lol

Now all of a sudden we are screwing more than ever. Oral all the time. She got on birth control so no more condoms for me (I hated condoms). Shaved her sexy pussy. And wants to try every single thing under the sun with me and with everyone (except anal). Lol

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:30 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:03 pm
My only regret is not videoing my wife's first MFM sex. I still have the imagine in my mind of the moment what she was about to do hit her. A dude she seduced was lying on his back naked with a hard on. My completely naked wife stood between him and me. All three of us were naked. My wife suddenly stopped. She looked at his hard cock, then turned to look at me, then back at his hard on then into my eyes as though she wanted to be told what she should do. It was an eternity of awkward silence that lasted about 10 seconds. No one said a word. That awkward moment was broken when my wife moved to him, straddled him reverse cowgirl and rode his for about a minute when he came inside of her pussy. There are not many positions that my wife can cum in while fucking. She's most likely to cum reverse cowgirl. I knew when she straddled him reverse cowgirl that she wanted to cum, but he came too soon.

My wife, like most women, loves doggie or a variation of it because 10 times out of 9 she'll masturbate orgasms out of her clit while I'm banging her, and she gets good penetration from doggie.

A couple months after I met my wife, we hung out at my apartment for an entire day. I remember that we were drinking but we weren't drunk. We were naked most of that day. She has always loved to be naked. We were into vivid sex talk. I asked her what positions she hadn't fucked in. She thought for a few second and with an adorable expression of complete sexual confidence proudly told me that she had been fucked in all positions but like doggie most. There was no way I wasn't going to marry her.
Wow wow wow! That is an awesome story!!

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:38 pm

Tomorrow is Friday finally. It is our little date with a third guy. Meet and greets with three different men in one week. And she intends to fuck them all. (Guy number two she is fucking Monday unless he has to cancel due to work or we have to cancel due to kids being sick or something 😬)

After all the sexy stuff that happened Tuesday with guy number two, she told me to prepare myself because she is wanting guy number three even more. These meet and greet are more less becoming kissing and groping sessions which is fine by me lol

For the first and second guy she wore jeans, a loose shirt and little jacket. For this third guy she is wearing a dress that has easy access to her sexy tits and no panties. 👀 😁

Guy number one we are actually going to schedule a do over date since it was our very first one and was awkward and boring compared to these others. It's also to build up the foreplay before we do the hotel hookup.

Anyway that is the latest update until tomorrow sometime.

Thank you all for wanting to follow this ride. 🍻

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:53 pm

Pixunine wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:23 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:37 am
Pixunine wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:34 pm
Ok this was all so fucking hot. I tried to give them more time alone but my wife texted me to come back in.

To start it off I forgot to say we met him at a bar. I encouraged her to do what she wanted to do when we first saw him and that was to break the ice by giving him a full, tight hug which she did. At a table, he sat on one side and she and I sat opposite with her directly opposite of him.

Anyway we chatted for a bit then I went out to the car like I mentioned earlier. Anyway she texted me to come back inside. Turns out they were having so much fun they didn't want me to miss it 😁.

I walked in to see her sitting next to him with their hands in each other's lap and her shirt disheveled. 🤤

(She told me later that when I left, they talked for a while and he asked to sit by her. She instead went to sit by him. He put his hand on her thigh, told her he had a boner and put her hand on his dick. He then asked if he could kiss her and she of course said yes. She said they made out for a bit before him asking where I was and suggested she text me lol.)

I sat down across from her and fuck she looked radiant. I told them to just pretend I'm not here and to keep going. So they started making out in front of me and he put his hand on her breast outside her shirt. Then put his hand down her shirt to feel her bare breast and rub her nipple.

Luckily my horny ass remembered I had a cellphone and asked them if they wanted me to take a photo. My wife got so wide eyed and excited. So I took a video of them making out and once again him putting his hand down her shirt. I was also able to put my phone under the table and get an amazing video of my wife rubbing his cock over his pants and him rubbing her pussy over her jeans.

She told at one point he moved her hand away from his dick and wasn't sure why. I told her I guarantee it was because he was about to cum and didn't want to. He wanted the feeling to subside a bit so she could keep doing it. That made her so fucking horny.

We wanted to fuck her on the pool table so badly.

Anyway as I closed the tab, they went outside the bar. I walked out and could not see them right away. I turned and saw them standing there in front of the bar sucking face in the sexiest of ways. Fuck we are both euphoric right now. We said bye, they hugged, and he ran his hand across her ass a couple times and gave it a good pinch. And we left. ❤️

Some takeaways thus far. I am pretty sure this is "guy-specific" but with him I had ZERO jealousy, angst, anxiety or anything both when I was away from them in the car and when I was sitting there watching all that take place right before my eyes.

My favorite analogy with this lifestyle is driving down a scenic road vs riding down a scenic road. When you're driving or doing the fucking you have to concentrate on many things, whereas when you're along for the ride, you get to just enjoy the best things about it.

I am sure with other dudes I may have other emotions. We shall see. The emotions are part of the fun. She had such an animalistic tone to her voice describing to me just how hot it was and how happy she is.

He is going to be the first guy to fuck her. We plan on doing it Monday. Today was the first time another man besides me kissed her, touched her legs, pussy and ass over her jeans, and touched her breasts both over and under her shirt.

Monday he will be the first guy besides me to do a bunch of other things as well. One thing we are saving for him is the fact that she and I have never fucked doggy style. It's always been vanilla missionary. She thought it was pretty fucking hot when I told her he gets to be the first to fuck her doggy style.

We are also going to have to meet him again for drinks after Monday...... Because she added to her bucket list to be fucked in his car lol ❤️

That's all for now lol. We are likely going to be meeting another guy Friday for drinks.

I always thought this would just be my fantasy. I should have known better. We have loved each other for 23 years; I should have known that she would have been fully on board like this. This all happened so organically it makes it all even better. Now it is both her and my fantasy that we are adventuring through together.
I can't wait to hear about her first doggy style! My sweetie is doing her first time tonight and I won't be there, but I can imagine the two of them doing it doggy style and her breasts slapping against her body with the sound echoing throughout the room! I can also imagine his big black cock thrusting deep and hard into her pussy filling her up with his warm creaminess!

I am just now able to reply to comments tonight. How did it go??

We can't wait until Monday!
You can find out what happened at this thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=71440
It's toward the end of the thread. Let me know what you think.

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:02 pm

Update

Yesterday I think I forgot to mention that she went and got a full Brazilian wax. 🤤 So smooooth. She's never done a wax before. Always just neatly trimmed which I have loved. She has also bought several pieces of sexy lingerie that look so nice on her.

Guy 1 loves all natural pussy, which was a nice coincidence because she had to let it all grow out a bit before the wax. She sent him a photo of her pussy all natural before her wax. And is going to send him a pic of her waxed pussy for his birthday. They did some sexting last night and he came to her pussy pic. She loved that. She told him she will grow it out for him for when they fuck.

She also has been enjoying the couple other guys who have sent her videos of them jacking off and cuming to her.

*Okay on to today's meet and greet*

Today was funny and annoying in a weird kinky way. Fuck I don't know how to put it all into words.

Pretty awesome! (There I found two words to use lol.)

It's so weird because while my wife develops these FWB connections with these guys (as is required for her to want to meet them otherwise she just moves on to someone else), I obviously don't have these connections with these dudes even though I talk to them and read the conversations and sexts lmao.
So I just end up seeing my wife embrace these guys and make out with them. Awkward as fk but makes me hilariously horny as it just seems so damn random.

Anyway we met guy 3 today. He had a vehicle mishap that caused him to be really late. It was supposed to be a 2 hour meet and greet / makeout session but was only able to be there for the last 30 minutes.

That's all that was needed though because she did more with him in that 30 minutes than what she did in an hour with guy 2 just three days ago lol. She also wore a dress today to give open access to her pussy and tits. 🤤

She and I went into the restaurant bar, ate and drank a bit while we waited for him. She and I had a hot makeout session knowing damn well how funny it is going to look when he shows up and they also have a hot makeout session. 😂

He arrived, and she went outside the bar to embrace him with a big hug and kiss. He grabbed her ass with both hands and they came inside to our table. And of course I was right, they were making out and confused the hell out of the wait staff who was serving us lmao. The waitress seemed really embarrassed as she knew we were making out together just a few minutes earlier. 😁

Anyway they sat next to each other in front of me, and his hands went immediately up her dress to rub her pussy. She wasn't going to wear panties but ended up doing so due to the colder than normal temps outside. She told me she was pinching his ass the entire time they sat at the bar. After a few minutes she asked if he wanted to come out to the car.

We got out there, they got into the back and immediately went after it. Kissing, running his hands on her ass up her dress, and fingering her pussy. As well as sucking on one of her tits. First man to ever do any of this to her besides me. So hot. She said he plunged two fingers in as far as they could go. He moved his fingers too fast for her to have an orgasm but she enjoyed it nonetheless.

He then removed her panties to get better access to finger and touch her shaved pussy. He wanted to suck her clit and taste her, but she said he had to wait until the hotel (after testing was done). He pulled his fingers out, tasted them while looking at her, and then kissed her. 🥵

He tried his best, but he and I were both nervous even though I told him ahead of time that I was cool with everything she is cool with.

She wanted to see his cock before he left since we were out of time. He gave her a peak even though he said he was limp due to nerves. He has an 8" cock that she wants really bad. He gave her a sexy spank on her bare ass (he told her he loves spanking and she is excited for that).

They got out of the car, hugged and kissed and he left. She got back in the car with me and we left.

I got so much good footage.

We are both learning as we go. Learning how to communicate nonverbally in order to reassure each other that we are both good. She said I had an unsure look on my face, but I told her my thoughts throughout the meeting other than enjoying it were things like "I can't see very well sitting in the front seat, I should be in the passenger seat. I hope I'm getting good footage with my phone. He needs to suck her tits more. We gotta help her get her dress off. She keeps looking at me I'm gonna get so hard I knock the steering wheel off." 😆

I also learnt that I need and enjoy a couple of minutes of attention from her afterwards in order to process everything, maybe due to my perspective of not having that same connection with these dudes and seeing them purely as her having sexy affection with total strangers. As well as being more verbal with expressing my thoughts to help ease them both (I'm very introverted so I absorb it all like a sponge, only watch and don't say much).

When we were able to view the videos later today it was such an exciting thing to see. I have to watch them on mute because I can't stand the sound of my voice lmfao. Every time I speak it's like I'm photobombing or whatever 😆
But my wife loves hearing things I say and looking at my reactions.

It'll be a couple weeks before she gets to fuck this guy (guy 3). We are planning a second date with guy 1 before we do a hookup. Only because he was the first meetup we did and everything was awkward. My wife wants the experience of making out and feeling his hands all over her like we have done with these two other guys.

Guy 2 is who we are meeting Monday for the first hookup ever. She is planning on having him for at least three hours, hoping for four hours. She wants him to do whatever he wants in any way he wants to her (other than anal anything).
I like guy 2 the most. He is the one we both want as a regular if everything goes well.

To summarize these guys for any who are interested:

Guy 1 is about to turn 52. We are 39.
Guy 2 is 35 and a very attractive Latin man. (My wife just loves Latin/Hispanic men.)
Guy 3 is an ordinary 33 year old dude lol.

This is going to be an interesting few months. Her birthday is in January, and she wants every one of these guys on her list before she turns 40. May not work out that way but we are gonna try. 💪

And for those of you who read through this whole post, my wife is allowing me to post more photos of her in our hotties post in just a few minutes 😉 ❤️.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:27 am

Pixunine wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:02 pm
Update

Yesterday I think I forgot to mention that she went and got a full Brazilian wax. 🤤 So smooooth. She's never done a wax before. Always just neatly trimmed which I have loved. She has also bought several pieces of sexy lingerie that look so nice on her.

Guy 1 loves all natural pussy, which was a nice coincidence because she had to let it all grow out a bit before the wax. She sent him a photo of her pussy all natural before her wax. And is going to send him a pic of her waxed pussy for his birthday. They did some sexting last night and he came to her pussy pic. She loved that. She told him she will grow it out for him for when they fuck.

She also has been enjoying the couple other guys who have sent her videos of them jacking off and cuming to her.

Today was funny and annoying in a weird kinky way. Fuck I don't know how to put it all into words.

It's so weird because while my wife develops these FWB connections with these guys (as is required for her to want to meet them otherwise she just moves on to someone else), I obviously don't have these connections with these dudes even though I talk to them and read the conversations and sexts lmao.
So I just end up seeing my wife embrace these guys and make out with them. Awkward as fk but makes me hilariously horny as it just seems so damn random.

Anyway we met guy 3 today. He had a vehicle mishap that caused him to be really late. It was supposed to be a 2 hour meet and greet / makeout session but was only able to be there for the last 30 minutes.

That's all that was needed though because she did more with him in that 30 minutes than what she did in an hour with guy 2 just three days ago lol. She also wore a dress today to give open access to her pussy and tits. 🤤

She and I went into the restaurant bar, ate and drank a bit while we waited for him. She and I had a hot makeout session knowing damn well how funny it is going to look when he shows up and they also have a hot makeout session. 😂

He arrived, and she went outside the bar to embrace him with a big hug and kiss. He grabbed her ass with both hands and they came inside to our table. And of course I was right, they were making out and confused the hell out of the wait staff who was serving us lmao. The waitress seemed really embarrassed as she knew we were making out together just a few minutes earlier. 😁

Anyway they sat next to each other in front of me, and his hands went immediately up her dress to rub her pussy. She wasn't going to wear panties but ended up doing so due to the colder than normal temps outside. She told me she was pinching his ass the entire time they sat at the bar. After a few minutes she asked if he wanted to come out to the car.

We got out there, they got into the back and immediately went after it. Kissing, running his hands on her ass up her dress, and fingering her pussy. As well as sucking on one of her tits. First man to ever do any of this to her besides me. So hot. She said he plunged two fingers in as far as they could go. He moved his fingers too fast for her to have an orgasm but she enjoyed it nonetheless.

He then removed her panties to get better access to finger and touch her shaved pussy. He wanted to suck her clit and taste her, but she said he had to wait until the hotel (after testing was done). He pulled his fingers out, tasted them while looking at her, and then kissed her. 🥵

He tried his best, but he and I were both nervous even though I told him ahead of time that I was cool with everything she is cool with.

She wanted to see his cock before he left since we were out of time. He gave her a peak even though he said he was limp due to nerves. He has an 8" cock that she wants really bad. He gave her a sexy spank on her bare ass (he told her he loves spanking and she is excited for that).

They got out of the car, hugged and kissed and he left. She got back in the car with me and we left.

We are both learning as we go. Learning how to communicate nonverbally in order to reassure each other that we are both good. She said I had an unsure look on my face, but I told her my thoughts throughout the meeting other than enjoying it were things like "I can't see very well sitting in the front seat, I should be in the passenger seat. I hope I'm getting good footage with my phone. He needs to suck her tits more. We gotta help her get her dress off. She keeps looking at me I'm gonna get so hard I knock the steering wheel off." 😆

I also learnt that I need and enjoy a couple of minutes of attention from her afterwards in order to process everything, maybe due to my perspective of not having that same connection with these dudes and seeing them purely as her having sexy affection with total strangers. As well as being more verbal with expressing my thoughts to help ease them both (I'm very introverted so I absorb it all like a sponge, only watch and don't say much).

When we were able to view the videos later today it was such an exciting thing to see. I have to watch them on mute because I can't stand the sound of my voice lmfao. Every time I speak it's like I'm photobombing or whatever 😆

It'll be a couple weeks before she gets to fuck this guy (guy 3). We are planning a second date with guy 1 before we do a hookup. Only because he was the first meetup we did and everything was awkward. My wife wants the experience of making out and feeling his hands all over her like we have done with these two other guys.

Guy 2 is who we are meeting Monday for the first hookup ever. She is planning on having him for at least three hours, hoping for four hours. She wants him to do whatever he wants in any way he wants to her (other than anal anything).
I like guy 2 the most. He is the one we both want as a regular if everything goes well.

Guy 2 is 35 and a very attractive Latin man. (My wife just loves Latin/Hispanic men.)

This is going to be an interesting few months. Her birthday is in January, and she wants every one of these guys on her list before she turns 40. May not work out that way but we are gonna try. 💪

And for those of you who read through this whole post, my wife is allowing me to post more photos of her in our hotties post in just a few minutes 😉 ❤️.
Wonderful words! Keep us in the loops as to what happens.
I hope she gets her wish list completed!!

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:41 am

Fantastic start! I hope your delicious wife is soon fully enjoying all her guys, and you're enjoying being in the "passenger seat" :D
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:42 am

leggysman wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:41 am
Fantastic start! I hope your delicious wife is soon fully enjoying all her guys, and you're enjoying being in the "passenger seat" :D
I totally agree!

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:17 am

Awsome pics!

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:31 am

Your story is somfucking hot!
Congratulations to you and your wife.
How sexy is she interested in dressing in public to meet her new sex partners??
Mini skirts? High heel? Garter belt and stockings? Heavier make up than usual?
Good luck next week.
Is the plan for her to take them bare and see how much they can fill her up with their cum, or is it condoms?
Does she like giving blowjobs? There’s nothing like giving a blowjob in the backseat while you drive them around town.

eurocar20
Experienced

Unread post by eurocar20 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:51 am

Pixunine wrote:
Update

Love the updates! Can't wait for Monday to happen and hear more of her first time!

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:33 pm

mundyman wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:31 am
Your story is somfucking hot!
Congratulations to you and your wife.
How sexy is she interested in dressing in public to meet her new sex partners??
Mini skirts? High heel? Garter belt and stockings? Heavier make up than usual?
Good luck next week.
Is the plan for her to take them bare and see how much they can fill her up with their cum, or is it condoms?
Does she like giving blowjobs? There’s nothing like giving a blowjob in the backseat while you drive them around town.

Thanks!
The first and second meet and greet she dressed in jeans and a sexy top. But for the third one she wore a dress specifically so he'd have access to her pussy and tits. And the dress didn't disappoint lol.

For Monday the plan is for him to use condoms. She wants someone bareback at some point but everything has to line up in terms of testing beforehand, trust levels, etc.

Yeah she enjoys blowjobs and has a lot of fun teasing your inner thighs and nuts with her fingers during the blowjob 🤤
My favorite thing is she sometimes bites or runs her teeth along it but that is just my preference 😆

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:35 pm

eurocar20 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:51 am
Pixunine wrote:
Update

Love the updates! Can't wait for Monday to happen and hear more of her first time!
Thanks! Same here. She went from "nervous and anxious" yesterday to "nervous and eager" today. She is really excited. As am I. 🍻

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:05 pm

I am enjoying your posts quite a bit. Not just because of the hot story unfolding, but you both seem to have good chemistry for a successful hotwife relationship.

I gather from your posts that you have a strong relationship and good communication--important prerequisites for success with this kink. And after seeing her making out and frolicking with other guys, you haven't described any insecurity, conflicts, or jealousy issues. All good omens!
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:52 am

Its Monday night in my neck of the woods - has the meet up happened yet - looking forward to getting all the details on how it went!!

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:53 am

Keep us in your pants I mean thoughts people. We are going to our first ever hookup in less than two hours 🤞

I may not post an update later today who knows lol. I may just post an update to quickly say how it went. I like to process everything before I post.

Funny story. Wife and I talked about what photo is a must for us to get today.

I said the moment he enters you.

She said, when he is balls deep 🤣

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:29 am

Just for your visualization pleasure, she will be wearing a black see through bra and lacy leopard panties 😍

ncalcur
Virgin

Unread post by ncalcur » Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:06 am

Awesome!! sounds so hot!! I am sure she will (and you) have an exciting and fulfilling time!!!

Just4you32
Virgin

Unread post by Just4you32 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:25 am

Pixunine wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:29 am
Just for your visualization pleasure, she will be wearing a black see through bra and lacy leopard panties 😍
Enjoying your story and wife, bud. You should definitely get a photo of that to document - and share in the hotties section. 😏

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:24 pm

Just4you32 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:25 am
Pixunine wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:29 am
Enjoying your story and wife, bud. You should definitely get a photo of that to document - and share in the hotties section. 😏

Thanks! It was fkin amazing!! Just an incredible sight to see. I'm going to type up a summary of everything and post as soon as I can. 🍻

Also, if there are any photos she allows me to post, I will definitely post them! 😁

carstonmathers
Trainable

Unread post by carstonmathers » Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:21 pm

Pixunine wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:24 pm

Thanks! It was fkin amazing!! Just an incredible sight to see. I'm going to type up a summary of everything and post as soon as I can. 🍻

Also, if there are any photos she allows me to post, I will definitely post them! 😁
Hey that's awesome. Stoked for you it went so well!