It has begun! Our journey, and you're all coming with us!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
aztd
2 Bit Whore

Re: It has begun! Our journey, and you're all coming with us!

Unread post by aztd » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:07 pm

Can't wait

Xraygirl_4832
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Xraygirl_4832 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:16 am

Can’t wait for the update!
Happily married to The good hub πŸ˜™

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:39 pm

Please, the suspense is killing me......

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:31 pm

Update - Finally got time to write all this out.

To summarize this whole experience before I go into detail. It was one hell of an experience for both of us. She looked so amazing. Getting to see her in a way I never have was just incredible.

All the basic things that necessitate a good first time experience were there (respectful guy, clean place, good vibe, etc.). However it didn't necessarily go about the way my wife was wanting it to. There was no foreplay and instead of focusing on pleasuring her, he spent more time trying to fuck in as many positions as possible (instead of focusing on one or two through the whole thing). When he would get her in a position, she would start enjoying it then he would want to change to a different position lol.
She still thoroughly enjoyed herself and made sure to tell him and us that.

It has caused her to get more specific when talking to people about what she wants. Instead of asking how they like to fuck, she starts by asking them how long they will take removing her clothes (which is her favorite part).

With her it's not all about the sex. She wants 80% pleasure and 20% actual sex.

He was an exception to many of her rules because to her he was just too hot to not fuck.

One observation I have had so far from all this are the strange feelings I'm experiencing seeing her get handled in ways I've never done nor would ever do. It's just not me. We agreed everything is on the table (except anal) because she wants to experience everything to decide if she likes it or not. So I see her getting her hair pulled, body flipped and moved around like a rag doll, pounded really hard into her pussy, finger fucked hard, and slapped hard on her ass -- and she is enjoying it all! 😊 She has always been able to surprise me even after being together 23 years lol β€οΈπŸ˜†

On to the details...

[This guy is "guy 2" or the second guy we had a meet and greet with - the sexy Latino, and her first fuck besides me.]

We got to the hotel about 5 mins before him around noon. We were all nervous but unusually relaxed. We all went up to the hotel room and set the vibe with lighting and closing the curtains.

She and I wanted her to have a moment alone with him before I came in to watch. She told me to stand outside the room for three minutes and that is what I did. Outside the door I could hear them kissing. It was so fkin hot.

When three minutes were up I went inside. They were on the bed and he was sucking her tits. He then pulled her jeans and panties off (she tricked me and changed from the leopard panties to see through black panties that matched her bra πŸ˜‰).

He started eating her pussy. Then they swapped positions and she grabbed his dick and put in her mouth for the first time. She sucked him extremely well, he then put his condom on and plunged it into her pussy. Second dick besides mine to ever penetrate her. Such a sight to see.

We both knew he would fuck harder than I ever have, and that is what he did. I've always been more sensual. He turned her onto her stomach and fucked her from behind for the first time. He fucked her in so many positions. Lol

Neither had orgasmed yet. They took a break to cool off, he apologized for not making her orgasm yet. She reassured him that she was having an absolute blast and sex often is a lot more to her than an orgasm. And she said she was also having performance anxiety due to this being the first time with someone else in addition to sensory overload. They just lay there for a couple minutes running their fingers on each other. It was such a sexy thing to behold.

He started eating her out again with her on her back and just like earlier they swapped positions so she could suck him again. I forgot to mention that the first time and this second time she sucked his dick, she would look over at me, smile, and keep eye contact with me as she would lick up his shaft to his head while he held onto her hair. 🀀

This moment is her favorite part to look back on. She was sucking him so well that he almost came and according to her words "Pulled her off his dick like a dog on an ice cream cone" 🀣
She was pretty proud of herself lol. He also smacked her ass really hard a couple times which she enjoyed.

He put a new condom on after she sucked him to attention, and they began round two of fucking multiple positions including doggy off the side of the bed. She told me later she clinched the bed sheets with her hands just for dramatic affect for me lol.

At one point she mounted him cowgirl and rode him so well. So damn sexy. I filmed the entire time and enjoyed it. He placed her in missionary and asked how she wanted him to cum and she told him however he wanted. He put his cock back in her (still in the condom) and thrusted hard until he shot his load. Next time she wants him to remove his condom and cum on her tits and stomach.

Afterwards they lay next to each other again for a few minutes before we left. She still didn't orgasm but didn't care. She has the best orgasms from oral, and she usually uses a vibrator on her clit during sex but forgot it this time. She also had no alcohol so she could better remember everything. All that on top of the anxiety and sensory overload contributed to not orgasming, but she still expressed how much fun she had.

After we left we went and ate lunch talking about the experience. Yesterday, one of the words we both came up with to describe it all was that it just felt "normal". No sense of shock, high emotions, angst, etc. It could have been the incremental steps we had been doing leading up to this.
Even that night when I got to "reclaim" her, even though it seriously didn't "feel" necessary. We were both perfectly comfortable. When we were together I tried to suck her clit to orgasm, but she said she was still too overloaded in thought to orgasm. (We are both intense introverts so we absorb stimuli like a sponge and take forever to process it all.)

She told me one reason she couldn't orgasm at the hotel was that she was just too wet. He was a bit excessive with his tongue and didn't focus enough on her clit.

She also told me his dick was longer but thinner than mine. Which is unfortunate because we wanted the opposite. She told me she knew it was smaller than mine because she was easily able to fit it in her mouth for a blowjob. It's difficult for her to fit me in her mouth (and I am just average imo, she just has a smaller mouth).

She doesn't necessarily like it when myself or another guy hits her cervix. We are both really wanting someone who has way more girth than me to really stretch her out.

This guy wanted me to join in, but we wanted her to experience all of this solo so she could focus better. We are going to meet him again in the future, and she wants to be blindfolded. If next time he still focuses more on fucking and less on pleasure, she said it'll likely be the last time we meet up with him. She also said she will likely enjoy it more next time as she will know what to expect from him. We shall see how it goes.

I definitely know experiences like this and feeling perfectly comfortable won't always be the case. Especially because every guy and situation will be different. I have a feeling I may have some angst with our next guy... But maybe I won't. Maybe this encounter is another incremental step to prepare us for the next. Who knows lol. But she and I are certainly game. 🍻

The next steps are trying to meet this next guy, guy three (the guy who fingered her in our car the other day) for another meet and greet since they only had about 30 or so minutes together last time. They both want to make out again and give each other oral in the car as a buildup to the hookup. The hookup likely won't happen until the week after Thanksgiving.

Thanks for reading and following us ❀️

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:32 pm

Wannabee wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:39 pm
Please, the suspense is killing me......
I just posted it :mrgreen: :whip:

🍻

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:38 pm

On a side note, the guy from London sent me a naked pic of himself to show my wife. She thinks he is so hot, but I don't see it. She loves how I react to some of these guys because I am straight. So I can't match her enthusiasm when she talks about how hot someone is πŸ˜†

Anyway, as I mentioned in a prior post, he wants to fly us out to London (which isn't going to happen - it is just our shared fantasy that it could happen).

He told us he wants to take her to Le Boudoir and then after that take her to a bath house and run a train on her with a bunch of other guys who have seen her pics and want to pleasure her.

It's a nice dream but won't happen until we are much older than we are and more experienced in the LS.

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:40 pm

Are you disappointed that he didn't focus more on what she needed to get off?
That would be my mission.

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:48 pm

Whenwillshe wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:40 pm
Then you're joining us next! :mrgreen:

Yeah we were both a little disappointed that it was a little underwhelming, however it could have been worse. And we are already looking forward to the next time. Which I suppose is the goal of a good first time. Plus she and I both feeling completely comfortable and at ease which is still very unusual to us is a nice cherry on top of the whole thing.

We both think he was trying to introduce her to many different positions to see what she liked. She still likes missionary as her favorite and one other position that is just a variant of missionary.

I am pretty sure she is going to be more specific with what she wants from now on, yet still let them do what they want because she wants to experience basically everything.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:40 am

Overall it sounds like a very good first time - a rewarding experience for both of you! Bravo!

It does take time to get to know a new sex partner's likes, less-likes, and turnoffs. Especially when you're parachuted more-or-less straight in.

If you think back to when you're first dating someone - in my relationships it's been like this, anyway - you generally start out fairly tentatively and vanilla as you first begin to explore sex with someone, figuring out how to really please them. You don't tend to go full fuckbeast right off the bat.

But a tryst with a stranger "in the lifestyle" is by default kind of assumed (by me, anyway) to be full-featured, hot sex, since the sex is kinda the point. Not to say that there shouldn't be plenty of foreplay and warming up. A fella ought to start there and be able to tell when she's really ready for more. If he can't figure that out on his own, telling him should work (and if that doesn't work, he's probably not worthy of a repeat)
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:51 am

Pixunine wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:48 pm

Yeah we were both a little disappointed that it was a little underwhelming, however it could have been worse. And we are already looking forward to the next time. Which I suppose is the goal of a good first time. Plus she and I both feeling completely comfortable and at ease which is still very unusual to us is a nice cherry on top of the whole thing.

We both think he was trying to introduce her to many different positions to see what she liked. She still likes missionary as her favorite and one other position that is just a variant of missionary.

I am pretty sure she is going to be more specific with what she wants from now on, yet still let them do what they want because she wants to experience basically everything.
I can't wait to find out what happens. I remember talking with a guy about how a couple seeked him out even though the couple that were seeking him as a bull had a cock that was 10" long. makes one wonder if there's a joy in something new. i can't wait to see how things pan out with you.

TomG
Trainable

Unread post by TomG » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:40 am

One of the hottest threads I've read an awhile, Pixunine - you have another one following along to see what happens next. Enjoy, and I'm looking forward to reading about her first experience in bed with her new friend!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:12 am

Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:48 pm

I'm glad to hear that things are progressing nicely. I'm definitely looking forward to hearing more about your adventures.

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:49 am

So hot, thanks.

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:35 am

This is a great thread. Thank you for sharing. I hope you guys are still doing well. Take care of yourselves.

How did your wife adjust from just having you missionary for decades to one night another man having her somewhat contorting her body in so many different ways? Also can you go into more detail about the moment she had another man's penis in front of her and inside of her?

Backing up from the chatting and flirting and sexting that came before actually meeting everyone. What was your wife's disposition towards your fantasy early on? I find most of us are tolerated, some break our wives' hearts at first, but a smaller amount have wives who are cool with it as a fantasy. Even fewer have wives that dive in right away but that's because they already swap, or swing, or their inhibitions are minimal. Your background seems the most relatable for us, I believe, at least for me. Therefore I also ask, did this concept come up in your intimate moments in bed throughout the years or was it something she knew about but you dove into it on your own, here and other sites (reddit)?

I guess I am asking for a bit more context because your story is so good, but still very surreal and fascinating.

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:57 pm

CuriousHusband91941 wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:35 am
This is a great thread. Thank you for sharing. I hope you guys are still doing well. Take care of yourselves.

How did your wife adjust from just having you missionary for decades to one night another man having her somewhat contorting her body in so many different ways? Also can you go into more detail about the moment she had another man's penis in front of her and inside of her?

Backing up from the chatting and flirting and sexting that came before actually meeting everyone. What was your wife's disposition towards your fantasy early on? I find most of us are tolerated, some break our wives' hearts at first, but a smaller amount have wives who are cool with it as a fantasy. Even fewer have wives that dive in right away but that's because they already swap, or swing, or their inhibitions are minimal. Your background seems the most relatable for us, I believe, at least for me. Therefore I also ask, did this concept come up in your intimate moments in bed throughout the years or was it something she knew about but you dove into it on your own, here and other sites (reddit)?

I guess I am asking for a bit more context because your story is so good, but still very surreal and fascinating.

Thank you for the comments. I apologize for the wall of text. Your post just made me sit and think about it all lol.

We are still getting used to this. She likes to chat and sext with people throughout the day to maintain interest. Yesterday was difficult for her because it didn't seem like anyone was online for her to chat with, and due to having repairs done at the house she was stuck waiting for that to be done and couldn't be busy doing the things she wanted to do. She has always liked staying busy. And nope the repair people were unfortunately very too old for her to be attracted to and fantasie about being with πŸ˜†.

Our hookup was extremely strange but in a positive way. It felt natural to both of us. I am pretty sure she did some "research" beforehand on different sex positions so she was at least prepared for that.

What she wasn't prepared for was to feel like a ragdoll being tossed about. There were a couple of positions she did not like at all, and most of the other positions he wasn't in long enough for her to make a decision if she liked it or not. As soon as she started liking it he would change. Which in afterthought is very annoying for the both of us.

She knows a lot better what she wants and I encouraged her to remind any potential of what she wants. I told her today this whole thing right now is meant for her and her pleasure, and not for someone to treat her like a hole to be plugged to get off to.

She said the next time she will not allow so many positions or at least do fewer for longer so she can at least tell if she liked them or not.

I'm beginning to think the guy hadn't had sex in a while and wanted to try as many positions he'd seen in pornos as quickly as possible. But to give him the benefit of the doubt, he was possibly just trying to introduce her to as many positions as possible to guage what she liked (but he failed to do them long enough).

I asked her again today how it felt having his dick near her and in her. She said since it was so similar to mine it felt normal. She was flooded with thoughts and emotions (and worried about her own performance) that she couldn't really focus on it too much. When she finally finds someone who is more thick vs long then this will be a different story lol

So I would say her disposition early on, talking 20 years ago, was of the typical thoughts. Most women question the underlying intent of it. She would ask questions as to why I felt this way or that way and I would explain it all to her.

She always knew right away in the bed that I would get turned on by interactions she would have with men. However she always just called it a fantasy. That it would never happen. She never once thought I was serious about sharing her. Even recently when I approached her about just doing a massage with another man (another fantasy of mine she has known about for years) she did not take me seriously.

Lately as she has been approaching her 40th birthday, she told me she has never been as comfortable and confident about herself and her body as she does now (this was before us getting into this lifestyle). The lull of everyday life was getting to both of us I think. And this was the break we needed.

Even though we agree we could have had a lot more fun these last 20 years, she told me yesterday that at no point in her life before now would she have been able to go through with any of this. And so far, she doesn't want to stop. She says she is excited that she is blazing a new trail for her and our life. She said though she is frustrated that she can't brag to her sisters about it all πŸ˜†
(Q: What did your husband get you for your birthday sis? A: ......a sexy Latino) lol

This all happened so organically a month ago now I think. I remember her asking if I was serious. I told her how I enjoy her receiving pleasure and a massage is something she definitely deserves. I also began telling her all the times and situations in the last 20 years that turned me on in regards to her and other men. She told me she has always wanted to be a flirt but knew it to be improper. She grew up with a narcissist mother and a dad who wouldn't protect her and her sisters from her narcissistic mother. Anyway, that's besides the point and I am rambling.

I think all in all, she had become tired of the life we had been living (as have I) and wanted to try something new with me. She also said she had no idea that this whole lifestyle existed (ENM) and literally just thought it my fantasy.

I guess back to answering your question, she knew my fantasy all these years. We would spend years talking about our day while we were in bed at night. She always knew even the most ordinary encounters she had with other men would turn me on. I'm sure she always had the same fantasies but never shared them during those years. Now she tells me this is indeed *our* fantasy now lol.

So I am guessing that since she has had so much exposure to my fantasy over the years mixed with her fantasies and desires, added to how she feels about her life at this point, and knowing my seriousness in making this real, and learning of the lifestyle in general is what made all this happen.

She has always been so humble. Never acknowledging that she is extremely beautiful. Even now she still doesn't see herself as hot. She just laughs and says "okay whatever, you can like my ass, that's fine, just don't make me look at it in a photo" lol.

She and I have never done anything such as this. I have always lurked on this forum and read erotica related to these things, but nothing in real life.

Now that things have happened and will happen, I am still getting used to this in terms of trying to understand my thoughts and feelings towards things. Why some things I'm perfectly fine with and other things give me angst or slight jealousy. For example, I get turned on so much by her being naughty in front of others (kissing, touching, being touched, etc.). So when I saw guy 3 at our recent meet and greet have his hands on her ass in her dress (and between her legs at the bar) I loved it. Yet when we were headed to the car I saw her hold his hand. It's a moment that feels like you got struck in the chest with a bat.

It isn't something that is going to become a rule or anything. In fact I told her today the next time it happens she can grab my hand with her other hand and people can see her holding two men's hands just for the laughs. She was so turned on in the bar when we made out, only to have another guy show up whom she also made out with in front of other patrons. Lol

What has become a hard rule, however is no phone calls. Zero. We have been trying things as we go to see if we like them or not (her enjoying being spanked hard for example). If she or I doesn't like something then it gets added to our no go list.

We recently tried using the phone with one of our potentials instead of just chat and sexting. She didn't mind it too much, but I did not like it because at the time I didn't think to make a party call and listen in and wasn't as accessible to her as I otherwise would have been if she were just sexting.

The other issue with using the phone is it is too personal. Our hard rule is no polyamory. No relationships. So that ended up breaching that and we decided absolutely no phone calls. And no chatting with the same potential for an overly lengthy amount of time daily.

We talked to each other again today to reassure each other the importance of maintaining that we are each other's number one, and that either of us can stop any of this for any or no reason.

We talked about how it is more important that she is pleasured vs just fucked. At this point I want my first question to any potential guy be "How long will it take you to take my wife's clothes off? Because that is her favorite thing."

She has said over the last few days that she went from thoughts such as "what is going on here, who am I?" to thoughts of "what have we released inside me? This has always been inside me. I know exactly what I want and how I want to be."

The other hard rule is everyone that wants to play has to play by our rules, including our required times to meet. While our kids are young, we can only meet while they are at school during the week when I our work schedules allow it. No evenings no weekends. Kids are sensitive to changes in routine. AND my wife's family are full of "nosy neighbor" personality types so we have to be extra discreet.

Anyway I apologize again for the rambling. I used this opportunity to answer your question but to also get my thoughts out.

There won't be any new encounters or anything until after Thanksgiving due to the holiday and school break.

After the Thanksgiving break we are having a hookup with guy 3 and likely a meet and greet with a new guy.

Cheers! 🍻

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:18 pm

One more thing.

I also explained to her that when the kids are older I do in fact want to entertain her being able to have the full Hotwife experience by getting to go on a date and hookup with men without me being there. She said she thinks that is hot and a fun fantasy to have and possibly look forward to.

Right now while we get started she wants me there. She loves seeing my reaction to things lol. When she was kissed by someone else for the first time she told me my face got so red it made her laugh.

We love playful teasing of each other, but abhor humiliation. We have been quick to correct people in their sexting if it approaches humiliation or poly.
Last edited by Pixunine on Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:10 pm

Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:18 pm
One more thing.

We love playful teasing of each other, but abhore humiliation. We have been quick to correct people in their sexting if it approaches humiliation or poly.
We abhor the same! It's just no fun for either of us, but I have left it open that if she chooses she can change that rule.

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:22 pm

Happy for both of you.

ProfBaw
Experienced

Unread post by ProfBaw » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:03 am

Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:38 pm
On a side note, the guy from London sent me a naked pic of himself to show my wife. She thinks he is so hot, but I don't see it. She loves how I react to some of these guys because I am straight. So I can't match her enthusiasm when she talks about how hot someone is πŸ˜†

Anyway, as I mentioned in a prior post, he wants to fly us out to London (which isn't going to happen - it is just our shared fantasy that it could happen).

He told us he wants to take her to Le Boudoir and then after that take her to a bath house and run a train on her with a bunch of other guys who have seen her pics and want to pleasure her.

It's a nice dream but won't happen until we are much older than we are and more experienced in the LS.
That is me. I have never thought much of her taste in guys, and if truth be told, it was initially both a turn on and a head scratcher actually learning what her taste in guys were. Not in a million years would i have even thought she'd go for some of the types she went for. But i suppose this is the entire point to this, to try new things.

There was one guy, who anyone could see was a good looking guy. Chiselled jawline etc, yet she was like, nah. Good looking, but too Hollywood with his looks. Before all this, i would have put my mortgage on it she would have went for him. But you live and learn.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:05 am

CuriousHusband91941 wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:22 pm
Happy for both of you.
Thank you for your support!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:06 am

ProfBaw wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:03 am

That is me. I have never thought much of her taste in guys, and if truth be told, it was initially both a turn on and a head scratcher actually learning what her taste in guys were. Not in a million years would i have even thought she'd go for some of the types she went for. But i suppose this is the entire point to this, to try new things.

There was one guy, who anyone could see was a good looking guy. Chiselled jawline etc, yet she was like, nah. Good looking, but too Hollywood with his looks. Before all this, i would have put my mortgage on it she would have went for him. But you live and learn.
Yep, things change sometimes...sometimes for the bad and sometimes for the good. Thankfully for you it's all been good!

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:08 am

LOL my same thoughts exactly. There have been a few guys whom I find extremely attractive even as a straight guy. She has little interest in many of them. It's all about the face for her. They could have the best looking body, but if they refuse to smile for a photo she moves on.

Yet at the same time I've sat there and scratched my head at a couple of these profiles. She has seen me do this and laughed hard. Telling me "I know you're probably thinking 'what the fuck?'.... I can't explain it, but something about their face is making my pussy tingle." πŸ˜†

Not knowing how she is going to surprise me next is a really fun part of this little adventure.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:22 pm

Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:08 am

LOL my same thoughts exactly. There have been a few guys whom I find extremely attractive even as a straight guy. She has little interest in many of them. It's all about the face for her. They could have the best looking body, but if they refuse to smile for a photo she moves on.

Yet at the same time I've sat there and scratched my head at a couple of these profiles. She has seen me do this and laughed hard. Telling me "I know you're probably thinking 'what the fuck?'.... I can't explain it, but something about their face is making my pussy tingle." πŸ˜†

Not knowing how she is going to surprise me next is a really fun part of this little adventure.
and life is all about living the adventure, right??

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:01 pm

New update.

Earlier this week we met up with our Latin friend for round two of fucking. This is the second time she has been with someone other than me.

Her very first time, she wanted to do it completely sober. This time she wanted to do it drunk. Lol

It's a 180 degree experience when there are no inhibitions. I had to down a bottle of vodka just to keep up. And I never drink.

After they shared their test results, we decided that she wanted to try him without a condom and have that experience. She and I wanted him to cum on her tits and not inside. At least this time.

It was a great experience for her. She loved it. I personally was not in the right mindset to enjoy it as much as I had wanted. Between a neck ache, migraine, and trying to be videographer (and us forgetting to turn off History Channel on the TV) I couldn't get as into it as last time. Next time I'm probably going to just sit back and focus on the experience rather than try and be a videographer the whole time.

I think trying to film it does take away from the experience. Even though it is nice to have video of it.

Anyway, when we got to the hotel she dressed in some really sexy lingerie, an open flannel shirt and heels. She looked so damn incredible.

One thing that is never discussed here are the awkward moments like trying to make smalltalk with another guy while your wife is in another room getting dressed to be undressed πŸ˜†

I'm introverted and awkward already so when we are in there trying to make smalltalk it's almost comical. Him asking me how my thanksgiving was... Fuck if I know I don't even know my name right now due to the adrenaline πŸ˜‚

Anyway she absolutely loved it. I could tell she really enjoyed herself. She still didn't orgasm. And this time he didn't ask. But she told me that doesn't matter due to the amount of fun she had.

He didn't cum in her, as planned, but he didn't make it out quick enough to reach her tits. Just her lower stomach. I was at a bad angle and missed it but that's no sweat off my balls. πŸ˜‚

My favorite part of it was hearing her moans. When she is sober she is very quiet, but when drunk she moans and cusses. And this time at one point I heard her growl. πŸ‘€

Not sure when the next meetup may be. Could be next week. We are going to have to slow down a bit due to the hectic schedules coming up.

I'm more mentally thrown off by what she said to me a couple days ago which I'll post after this.

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:07 pm

So we have been talking since our meetup this week about everything. Specifically how she noticed I didn't seem to have enjoyed it as much as the first time.

This is all still a lot to process. And she threw a curve ball my way. Last night she told me I could have another woman if I wanted. πŸ‘€

We both touched on the fact that I didn't seem to have as much fun this last time, let alone near as much fun as her. She mentioned that it seems like once we both got on board with this, that I have just touched my toes to the water while she dove right in.

She told me when she is in the moment like that, she feels so free from the obligations of life that we all have to deal with. I am thinking she wants me to experience that as well (and doesn't want me to get tired of this lifestyle already -- I'm pretty sure this is actually what it is).

I reiterated with her what she's already known these last 20 years of talking about this fantasy. That I always only thought about her doing this. Not us becoming full swingers and me playing with women.

She told me that if it happened, she wouldn't want to watch or anything. I'm guessing it would be a situation where we would swing it different hotel rooms. This sounds very corny, but I could only be into another woman if she looked like my wife lol. My wife is my type.

Has anyone here ever encountered this situation? Gone from hotwife couple to full swinging couple? I may want to make a separate thread on this particular discussion.