It has begun! Our journey, and you're all coming with us!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Pixunine
Trainable

It has begun! Our journey, and you're all coming with us!

Unread post by Pixunine » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:11 pm

Hi everyone! So I'm continuing our story here due to there being more eye traffic in the Hotwife forum vs the Stag/Vixen forum.

It is also a good starting point to do this due to where we are at now vs where we were when I began my first post a couple weeks ago.

To summarize it all, my wife and I are both 39. We have been together for 23 years and married for 17. We are eachothers first and only.
I have had the Hotwife fantasy for 20 years (more like stag/vixen due to neither of us wanting anything to do with the humiliation aspect of the kink). She has always known this fantasy of mine but apparently never thought I was serious about it. About three weeks ago I mentioned to her how I wanted to set up a four-handed full body massage for her. Myself and another guy would get naked for her and massage her naked body for a couple of hours.

She told me it then "clicked" for her that I was serious about this fantasy of all these years. She always thought I was joking and never legit about it. Now knowing I am 100% serious about this being reality, she told me it's now OUR fantasy and she is 100% on board lol

Now I am watching my 20 year fantasy become a reality and it is awesome. Especially because she is wanting it even more than me.

The past two weeks she has been buying sexy underwear, sexting with local men on a hookup site, sending sexy photos she had me take of her, and has a list of around 10 men she wants before she turns 40 at the beginning of next year. She is very picky as she has to see their face, especially a smiling face before she sexts with them let alone meets them. She absolutely loves being talked to dirty by strangers and loves being a flirt.

Anyway, we set up meet and greets with three men. One we just had. The other two will be this coming week.

*This is where I'm picking up this journey here from my first post:

So we just had our very first experience meeting with someone yesterday. I'm still mentally processing everything lol. We just met at a bar for drinks for about an hour. It was awkward at first I could tell the guy was initially nervous. Him loosening up helped me loosen up. My wife was enjoying every second of it. She said it was the most fun she has had in a long time.

I'm sitting there watching her flirt and it is incredible to watch. She said some incredibly sexy things. Funny thing is she told me after that she said some of those things just to see what my expression would be and apparently I didn't disappoint πŸ˜†
She said the look on my face after some of the things she said made it the most fun experience lmao

Then she said "just wait when I look at you when he enters me" πŸ‘€
Lmfao

Anyway that is all for my dear diary today lol. This coming Tuesday we will meet another person for drinks and possibly a third person on Friday.

Then the week after should be the first hotel hookup... ❀️

iluvmyhw
Pervert

Re: It has begun! Our journey, and you're all coming with us!

Unread post by iluvmyhw » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:06 am

been following your story from the beginning. great to hear your progress and can't wait for the updates. thank you for sharing your story

iluvmyhw
Pervert

been following your story from the beginning. great to hear your progress and can't wait for the updates. thank you for sharing your story

iluvmyhw
Pervert

Jp43jp
Virgin

Unread post by Jp43jp » Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:36 am

Very hot so far

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:47 pm

Hope it all works out as you are hoping for - enjoy!
Happy

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:01 pm

Wow

leo-cpl
Experienced

Unread post by leo-cpl » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:01 pm

Great to know there is forward progress :) Such meets can be really fun depending on finding the right guy! Enjoy, reckon she's ready to be a HW ;)

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:31 am

leo-cpl wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:01 pm
Great to know there is forward progress :) Such meets can be really fun depending on finding the right guy! Enjoy, reckon she's ready to be a HW ;)
She definitely is. She flat out told us at the bar that she is ready. Later she told me we could have taken her on the pool table. πŸ‘€

We are meeting another tomorrow and the third on Friday for drinks. She has also had me take some even sexier photos than the first ones I posted. As soon as she gives me permission I am definitely going to share them. πŸ˜‰

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:32 am

Happyjohnson wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:47 pm
Hope it all works out as you are hoping for - enjoy!
Happy
Thank you! We do as well. She is having more fun than ever, and it is so nice to see.

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:35 am

iluvmyhw wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:06 am
Thank you for following! I really appreciate it. It is awesome to be able to go through this journey and have a resource of people to rely on for advice and suggestions. I have lurked here for so long. I never once thought I would get to be participating.

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:16 am

Update

We are currently on our group date with our second guy. I just took a walk so my wife can have some time alone with the guy. I'm going to be away a little longer than I said so she can have some more time with him. She is so fucking excited about this 😊

I mentioned to her how I am living a 20 year long fantasy and recommended she make herself a bucket list of her own. There are three men she absolutely wants to fuck before Thanksgiving.

And she dropped a bombshell on me by telling me she wants another woman on top of her ASAP. She said it's not because she is bi or even bi curious. She said it is because women know what women want. 😁
In a very nice coincidence, a couple around our age reached out to us. They are swingers and she is bi. I am not looking to play so I told my wife that this is a good opportunity to have a man and a woman focus on her and give her pleasure beyond expressing in words. ❀️

So I'm sitting in the car while she is in there. I never in my life thought this fantasy would come true.

I'll update more later today πŸ‘

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:26 am

Oh and a side note. She has so many sexy chats with men on snap and Kik. She loves narrating them to me lol. It's so fucking sexy.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:07 pm

Pixunine wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:16 am
Update

We are currently on our group date with our second guy. I just took a walk so my wife can have some time alone with the guy. I'm going to be away a little longer than I said so she can have some more time with him. She is so fucking excited about this 😊

I mentioned to her how I am living a 20 year long fantasy and recommended she make herself a bucket list of her own. There are three men she absolutely wants to fuck before Thanksgiving.

And she dropped a bombshell on me by telling me she wants another woman on top of her ASAP. She said it's not because she is bi or even bi curious. She said it is because women know what women want. 😁
In a very nice coincidence, a couple around our age reached out to us. They are swingers and she is bi. I am not looking to play so I told my wife that this is a good opportunity to have a man and a woman focus on her and give her pleasure beyond expressing in words. ❀️

So I'm sitting in the car while she is in there. I never in my life thought this fantasy would come true.

P - I see she has been doing some math and the answer is 69. :shock: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:05 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:07 pm
Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:16 am
Update

P - I see she has been doing some math and the answer is 69. :shock: :lol: :lol: :roll:
Hell yes! 😁

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:34 pm

Ok this was all so fucking hot. I tried to give them more time alone but my wife texted me to come back in.

To start it off I forgot to say we met him at a bar. I encouraged her to do what she wanted to do when we first saw him and that was to break the ice by giving him a full, tight hug which she did. At a table, he sat on one side and she and I sat opposite with her directly opposite of him.

Anyway we chatted for a bit then I went out to the car like I mentioned earlier. Anyway she texted me to come back inside. Turns out they were having so much fun they didn't want me to miss it 😁.

I walked in to see her sitting next to him with their hands in each other's lap and her shirt disheveled. 🀀

(She told me later that when I left, they talked for a while and he asked to sit by her. She instead went to sit by him. He put his hand on her thigh, told her he had a boner and put her hand on his dick. He then asked if he could kiss her and she of course said yes. She said they made out for a bit before him asking where I was and suggested she text me lol.)

I sat down across from her and fuck she looked radiant. I told them to just pretend I'm not here and to keep going. So they started making out in front of me and he put his hand on her breast outside her shirt. Then put his hand down her shirt to feel her bare breast and rub her nipple.

Luckily my horny ass remembered I had a cellphone and asked them if they wanted me to take a photo. My wife got so wide eyed and excited. So I took a video of them making out and once again him putting his hand down her shirt. I was also able to put my phone under the table and get an amazing video of my wife rubbing his cock over his pants and him rubbing her pussy over her jeans.

She told at one point he moved her hand away from his dick and wasn't sure why. I told her I guarantee it was because he was about to cum and didn't want to. He wanted the feeling to subside a bit so she could keep doing it. That made her so fucking horny.

We wanted to fuck her on the pool table so badly.

Anyway as I closed the tab, they went outside the bar. I walked out and could not see them right away. I turned and saw them standing there in front of the bar sucking face in the sexiest of ways. Fuck we are both euphoric right now. We said bye, they hugged, and he ran his hand across her ass a couple times and gave it a good pinch. And we left. ❀️

Some takeaways thus far. I am pretty sure this is "guy-specific" but with him I had ZERO jealousy, angst, anxiety or anything both when I was away from them in the car and when I was sitting there watching all that take place right before my eyes.

My favorite analogy with this lifestyle is driving down a scenic road vs riding down a scenic road. When you're driving or doing the fucking you have to concentrate on many things, whereas when you're along for the ride, you get to just enjoy the best things about it.

I am sure with other dudes I may have other emotions. We shall see. The emotions are part of the fun. She had such an animalistic tone to her voice describing to me just how hot it was and how happy she is.

He is going to be the first guy to fuck her. We plan on doing it Monday. Today was the first time another man besides me kissed her, touched her legs, pussy and ass over her jeans, and touched her breasts both over and under her shirt.

Monday he will be the first guy besides me to do a bunch of other things as well. One thing we are saving for him is the fact that she and I have never fucked doggy style. It's always been vanilla missionary. She thought it was pretty fucking hot when I told her he gets to be the first to fuck her doggy style.

We are also going to have to meet him again for drinks after Monday...... Because she added to her bucket list to be fucked in his car lol ❀️

That's all for now lol. We are likely going to be meeting another guy Friday for drinks.

I always thought this would just be my fantasy. I should have known better. We have loved each other for 23 years; I should have known that she would have been fully on board like this. This all happened so organically it makes it all even better. Now it is both her and my fantasy that we are adventuring through together.

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:37 pm

Oh and one more thing. I totally understand some people having a rule against kissing. But holy shit for us the kissing is our favorite part so far. I could have watched them make out all fucking day. Seeing the subtle facial expressions on her face, knowing what she was thinking, and her having so much fun was such an amazing experience.

carstonmathers
Trainable

Unread post by carstonmathers » Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:17 pm

Awesome! Hot! Congrats!

Wow, things are going so smoothly for you two so far. I hope me saying that didn't just jinx it.

TwizzleAdizzle
Prepubescent

Unread post by TwizzleAdizzle » Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:20 pm

I just read your your posts and must say this is very exciting! I can only imagine how much you're enjoying this and how well it's moving along. Good luck and let her know her pics are fantastic, what a beautiful woman.

Plezzer101
Trainable

Unread post by Plezzer101 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:14 am

I'm just along for the mental scenery and with the curves your sweet wife is sporting - well, adventure ahead!

The good hub
Trainable

Unread post by The good hub » Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:27 am

I am following also!! Your story is similar to ours; looking forward to reading more!!
Happily married to Xraygirl_4832

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:19 am

I understand what you are saying about the kissing. The first time I saw my wife passionately kissing with her boyfriend....that gave me an instant erection. It was difficult to witness, but at the same time, sexy as hell.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:37 am

Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:34 pm
Ok this was all so fucking hot. I tried to give them more time alone but my wife texted me to come back in.

To start it off I forgot to say we met him at a bar. I encouraged her to do what she wanted to do when we first saw him and that was to break the ice by giving him a full, tight hug which she did. At a table, he sat on one side and she and I sat opposite with her directly opposite of him.

Anyway we chatted for a bit then I went out to the car like I mentioned earlier. Anyway she texted me to come back inside. Turns out they were having so much fun they didn't want me to miss it 😁.

I walked in to see her sitting next to him with their hands in each other's lap and her shirt disheveled. 🀀

(She told me later that when I left, they talked for a while and he asked to sit by her. She instead went to sit by him. He put his hand on her thigh, told her he had a boner and put her hand on his dick. He then asked if he could kiss her and she of course said yes. She said they made out for a bit before him asking where I was and suggested she text me lol.)

I sat down across from her and fuck she looked radiant. I told them to just pretend I'm not here and to keep going. So they started making out in front of me and he put his hand on her breast outside her shirt. Then put his hand down her shirt to feel her bare breast and rub her nipple.

Luckily my horny ass remembered I had a cellphone and asked them if they wanted me to take a photo. My wife got so wide eyed and excited. So I took a video of them making out and once again him putting his hand down her shirt. I was also able to put my phone under the table and get an amazing video of my wife rubbing his cock over his pants and him rubbing her pussy over her jeans.

She told at one point he moved her hand away from his dick and wasn't sure why. I told her I guarantee it was because he was about to cum and didn't want to. He wanted the feeling to subside a bit so she could keep doing it. That made her so fucking horny.

We wanted to fuck her on the pool table so badly.

Anyway as I closed the tab, they went outside the bar. I walked out and could not see them right away. I turned and saw them standing there in front of the bar sucking face in the sexiest of ways. Fuck we are both euphoric right now. We said bye, they hugged, and he ran his hand across her ass a couple times and gave it a good pinch. And we left. ❀️

Some takeaways thus far. I am pretty sure this is "guy-specific" but with him I had ZERO jealousy, angst, anxiety or anything both when I was away from them in the car and when I was sitting there watching all that take place right before my eyes.

My favorite analogy with this lifestyle is driving down a scenic road vs riding down a scenic road. When you're driving or doing the fucking you have to concentrate on many things, whereas when you're along for the ride, you get to just enjoy the best things about it.

I am sure with other dudes I may have other emotions. We shall see. The emotions are part of the fun. She had such an animalistic tone to her voice describing to me just how hot it was and how happy she is.

He is going to be the first guy to fuck her. We plan on doing it Monday. Today was the first time another man besides me kissed her, touched her legs, pussy and ass over her jeans, and touched her breasts both over and under her shirt.

Monday he will be the first guy besides me to do a bunch of other things as well. One thing we are saving for him is the fact that she and I have never fucked doggy style. It's always been vanilla missionary. She thought it was pretty fucking hot when I told her he gets to be the first to fuck her doggy style.

We are also going to have to meet him again for drinks after Monday...... Because she added to her bucket list to be fucked in his car lol ❀️

That's all for now lol. We are likely going to be meeting another guy Friday for drinks.

I always thought this would just be my fantasy. I should have known better. We have loved each other for 23 years; I should have known that she would have been fully on board like this. This all happened so organically it makes it all even better. Now it is both her and my fantasy that we are adventuring through together.
I can't wait to hear about her first doggy style! My sweetie is doing her first time tonight and I won't be there, but I can imagine the two of them doing it doggy style and her breasts slapping against her body with the sound echoing throughout the room! I can also imagine his big black cock thrusting deep and hard into her pussy filling her up with his warm creaminess!

sammaddon
Prepubescent

Unread post by sammaddon » Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:34 pm

Extremely hot!

Question. Why didn’t you take her beautiful ass from behind for so many years?

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:03 pm

My only regret is not videoing my wife's first MFM sex. I still have the imagine in my mind of the moment what she was about to do hit her. A dude she seduced was lying on his back naked with a hard on. My completely naked wife stood between him and me. All three of us were naked. My wife suddenly stopped. She looked at his hard cock, then turned to look at me, then back at his hard on then into my eyes as though she wanted to be told what she should do. It was an eternity of awkward silence that lasted about 10 seconds. No one said a word. That awkward moment was broken when my wife moved to him, straddled him reverse cowgirl and rode his for about a minute when he came inside of her pussy. There are not many positions that my wife can cum in while fucking. She's most likely to cum reverse cowgirl. I knew when she straddled him reverse cowgirl that she wanted to cum, but he came too soon.

My wife, like most women, loves doggie or a variation of it because 10 times out of 9 she'll masturbate orgasms out of her clit while I'm banging her, and she gets good penetration from doggie.

A couple months after I met my wife, we hung out at my apartment for an entire day. I remember that we were drinking but we weren't drunk. We were naked most of that day. She has always loved to be naked. We were into vivid sex talk. I asked her what positions she hadn't fucked in. She thought for a few second and with an adorable expression of complete sexual confidence proudly told me that she had been fucked in all positions but like doggie most. There was no way I wasn't going to marry her.