How did you start the Hot Wife Lifestyle

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
BT2
Experienced

Re: How did you start the Hot Wife Lifestyle

Unread post by BT2 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:39 pm

I sent you a private message because I feared the moderators would frown on it if I placed it here. In general I would think if a hubby wanted his wife to become a hotwife and she was reluctant, maybe he could try booking her a tantric massage. He would have to speak to the masseur in advance, as in when the massage was booked, to make sure he respected her limits, and she would have to be told of this in advance, and be assured she could have as much or as little sensual/sexual contact as she wished. If she enjoyed it, the couple could go from there, perhaps in the "x" section of a dating site. A man by the name of Clarke Kent (no, not that one) wrote several decades ago on how to have a good hotwife experience, and advised staying away from friends, coworkers and relatives. That might be good advice, at least at the start. Also, don't try to get a sensuous/sexual massage with a licensed masseur. It would cost him his license and he wont do it.

wordlover2000
Virgin

Unread post by wordlover2000 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:53 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:05 pm
With dirty talk long before my wife did it.

Women express their sexual fantasies and desires when they talk dirty. My sure bet is my wife first dirty talked sucking cock while I fucked her doggie. I knew it was more than dirty talk. She was expressing her dominant sexual fantasy to me. A half-dozen years later, she was living her fantasy.

When my wife talked sex, whether at parties, with friends, or dirty talk during sex, I've always listened to every word she said. She wouldn't have said it if it wasn't important to her.

Yes. This. My wife fantasized out loud while riding me during sex. To her it was just "storytelling" to get us both hot...at least on the surface. (Note: she had enormous orgasms during these sexual encounters.) The stories always involved someone joining us in bed...sometimes a woman whom I would fuck while she watched, but normally a guy with whom she returned the favor. She was detailed and dirty.

I finally decided to say something. One time, in my lame and fumble-mouthed way, I told her, "I want to do that for real. I want to watch while you suck another guy's cock." She stopped dead and said, "You're kidding." I assured her I wasn't. She told me she needed to think about it, but then came back and said yes in less than 48 hours. Clearly she was ready.

To answer the original poster's other questions. The first time I watched was hands-down one of the most erotic experiences I've ever had. The guy was unbelievably large and not (HUGELY "not") gentle with her. He carried her away to a place where their mutual private lust was urgent, burning, and unstoppable. It was incredible to watch. And yes, she described later how much she liked it. But no, we're no longer in the lifestyle (a long story).

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:30 am

Shadnaster wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:59 pm
Hmmm, I guess it started when she cheated on me with an ex. I was hurt but oddly turned on. I really didn't understand it. Eventually we got to a point where I could ask her about it. The more she told me, the more turned on I'd get. She'd tell me details in the bedroom and it would really get me going. It was a slow evolution from there.
Almost exactly like yours. I think a wife's cheating, once found out by the right kind of husband, is a common path to this way of life. We have posted almost all our adventures here over the past few years. We each LOVE the way it has turned out for us.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:40 am

Des 31 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:30 am
Shadnaster wrote:
Hmmm, I guess it started when she cheated on me with an ex. I was hurt but oddly turned on. I really didn't understand it. Eventually we got to a point where I could ask her about it. The more she told me, the more turned on I'd get. She'd tell me details in the bedroom and it would really get me going. It was a slow evolution from there.
Almost exactly like yours. I think a wife's cheating, once found out by the right kind of husband, is a common path to this way of life. We have posted almost all our adventures here over the past few years. We each LOVE the way it has turned out for us.
By the way I'm absolutely LOVING your profile pic. I just had to put in my 2 cents worth lol

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:44 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:40 am
Des 31 wrote:
Shadnaster wrote:
By the way I'm absolutely LOVING your profile pic. I just had to put in my 2 cents worth lol
Thank you for that. It pretty much represents our lives and we like it that way.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:55 am

Des 31 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:44 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:40 am
Des 31 wrote:
Shadnaster wrote:
Thank you for that. It pretty much represents our lives and we like it that way.
:up: :up: :up:

citms2022
Prepubescent

Unread post by citms2022 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:48 am

BT2 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:39 pm
I sent you a private message
Thanks BT2! Very much appreciate the thoughts. I'm too new here to send a response so just wanted to send you a thank you!
Lurking since Feb 2023, hoping to start on our journey soon!

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:02 am

Since someone just started a similar thread that only has a couple of comments so far, I'm going to bump this up.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:35 am

citms2022 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:48 am
BT2 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:39 pm
I sent you a private message
Thanks BT2! Very much appreciate the thoughts. I'm too new here to send a response so just wanted to send you a thank you!
All you need to do is to post around 10 to 15 posts on the threads and you will be able to send PM's

Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:09 am

It was a gradual escalation for us.

Amy was always a big flirt. When we were younger our circle of friends had lots if parties. Amy was popular with the guys to say the least and she'd flirt relentlessly. I'd often find her and another guy in a quiet corner late into the night, all over each other. She never fucked any of them though.

After one party I offered a pal a lift home. Amy said she was tired so got in the back with him, laid her head on his lap and fell asleep on him. This became regular... after a party we'd give Dan a lift home and Amy would get in the back with him. During one drive I looked in the mirror and saw Dan stroking her butt... I said nothing. After each party he got braver... hands all over her... and Amy never once resisted. She finally became a Hotwife after one party when I drove us home with Amy straddled across Dan... riding his cock with her tits in his face.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:12 am

Treat yourself girl wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:09 am
It was a gradual escalation for us.

Amy was always a big flirt. When we were younger our circle of friends had lots if parties. Amy was popular with the guys to say the least and she'd flirt relentlessly. I'd often find her and another guy in a quiet corner late into the night, all over each other. She never fucked any of them though.

After one party I offered a pal a lift home. Amy said she was tired so got in the back with him, laid her head on his lap and fell asleep on him. This became regular... after a party we'd give Dan a lift home and Amy would get in the back with him. During one drive I looked in the mirror and saw Dan stroking her butt... I said nothing. After each party he got braver... hands all over her... and Amy never once resisted. She finally became a Hotwife after one party when I drove us home with Amy straddled across Dan... riding his cock with her tits in his face.
What a unique way of becoming a hotwife!
I absolutely love the long played out part of it.
Sounds like you two have a good thing going here!

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:04 am

‘Be careful what you wish for’. Very much a truism. I’ll try to not be too long winded.

Dawn and I have been together for almost 30 yrs (she’s 50 in November, I am 57). Her’s and her brothers upbringing was atrocious in my view, her mother (now dead, best present ever for me) was an unpleasant Victorian style bully. Dawn did as she was told or else. Sex was never ever mentioned or referred to in the house and any aspirations of a career were doused immediately. We met when she was just 21, I had just left the Royal Marines at 28 and was a ‘useless soldier with no future’ (Marines are Navy) nasty cow. By time she was 22 she was pregnant, moved out of home and in with me. All hell broke loose with her parents in so many ways. All bad.

Her twenties; when she should have been out partying, shagging and having a good time - she became pregnant, baby, 2nd baby, studying to become a solicitor, while I worked in sales to support us. So - adventure stifled from the earliest days. Fast forward to 6 years ago, she had an affair with her boss for 4 years (he used to call her in to read a document, as she stood beside him behind his desk, he’d slip his hand up her skirt to finger her, then shag her on his sofa after hours, another bullying scenario, at least she got overtime, the good bit, from then on she never wore underwear under skirts, a bra only for work or vanilla meets). She's a submissive.

She had a very short fling with a guy about 12 months ago, brought things to a head. We had heavy discussions, I didn't let on but I was terrified she’d ask for a divorce. She said she was bored with her job and her life in general. We had a no sex life to speak of.

The change came when I suggested date nights. This was where I didn't go home but go to our date, she dressed up and came from home and we’d meet at a country pub near Arundel. Separate cars, no domestic talk or kids. As if we’d just met and chatted about anything. Then I’d walk her to the car, snog and fumble and say goodnight! She’d drive home one direction I’d go another. When I got home I reverted to husband, ‘Hi, how was your evening?’ She’d tell me about this guy she met at the pub and had a fumble and things got better. The first couple of times was stop/start, but it turned into a highlight for us and exciting. Each playing a part.

After that she suggested the real thing, I heartily agreed with a few rules (Little head thinking). It was very arousing, she had a new guy, learned new tricks. I got shagged very regularly.

Then she went wild. There is a thread on here discussing how common this is when women realise the shackles are off, they want to try everything all at once. Our story is absolutely true and has caused me stress, but it does calm a little in time.

She has just given 3 months notice on her job. She's delved into 3somes, BDSM, other women, other guys. I will be honest, I am aware I'm not in control of the situation, she hasn’t realised that - yet - it has she?. I just got a grip and hung on. The agreement we had that either could veto individuals held; the deal that if either said stop, I doubt would hold, I know she’d go covert.
So it really is - all change. It’s great at the moment, we’re both happy. It really is an adventure.
But be careful what you wish for. Hope this helps.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:03 am

ocean wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:04 am
‘Be careful what you wish for’. Very much a truism. I’ll try to not be too long winded.

Dawn and I have been together for almost 30 yrs (she’s 50 in November, I am 57). Her’s and her brothers upbringing was atrocious in my view, her mother (now dead, best present ever for me) was an unpleasant Victorian style bully. Dawn did as she was told or else. Sex was never ever mentioned or referred to in the house and any aspirations of a career were doused immediately. We met when she was just 21, I had just left the Royal Marines at 28 and was a ‘useless soldier with no future’ (Marines are Navy) nasty cow. By time she was 22 she was pregnant, moved out of home and in with me. All hell broke loose with her parents in so many ways. All bad.

Her twenties; when she should have been out partying, shagging and having a good time - she became pregnant, baby, 2nd baby, studying to become a solicitor, while I worked in sales to support us. So - adventure stifled from the earliest days. Fast forward to 6 years ago, she had an affair with her boss for 4 years (he used to call her in to read a document, as she stood beside him behind his desk, he’d slip his hand up her skirt to finger her, then shag her on his sofa after hours, another bullying scenario, at least she got overtime, the good bit, from then on she never wore underwear under skirts, a bra only for work or vanilla meets). She's a submissive.

She had a very short fling with a guy about 12 months ago, brought things to a head. We had heavy discussions, I didn't let on but I was terrified she’d ask for a divorce. She said she was bored with her job and her life in general. We had a no sex life to speak of.

The change came when I suggested date nights. This was where I didn't go home but go to our date, she dressed up and came from home and we’d meet at a country pub near Arundel. Separate cars, no domestic talk or kids. As if we’d just met and chatted about anything. Then I’d walk her to the car, snog and fumble and say goodnight! She’d drive home one direction I’d go another. When I got home I reverted to husband, ‘Hi, how was your evening?’ She’d tell me about this guy she met at the pub and had a fumble and things got better. The first couple of times was stop/start, but it turned into a highlight for us and exciting. Each playing a part.

After that she suggested the real thing, I heartily agreed with a few rules (Little head thinking). It was very arousing, she had a new guy, learned new tricks. I got shagged very regularly.

Then she went wild. There is a thread on here discussing how common this is when women realise the shackles are off, they want to try everything all at once. Our story is absolutely true and has caused me stress, but it does calm a little in time.

She has just given 3 months notice on her job. She's delved into 3somes, BDSM, other women, other guys. I will be honest, I am aware I'm not in control of the situation, she hasn’t realised that - yet - it has she?. I just got a grip and hung on. The agreement we had that either could veto individuals held; the deal that if either said stop, I doubt would hold, I know she’d go covert.
So it really is - all change. It’s great at the moment, we’re both happy. It really is an adventure.
But be careful what you wish for. Hope this helps.
O - I'm sure to be certain, not the only lurker here that had pondered your and Dawn's "origin" storey. It's great to learn of it, thou sad to learn of some of what had to be endured getting to that point.
- I always take time to read your posts, as they are well written and of course there is always a great storey involved.
- I believe you mentioned a turn to leather at the moment, if I may draw your attention to an establishment in Toronto you may find of interest:

https://northbound.com/