Early in our marriage

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mgcouplemn
Player

Early in our marriage

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:32 pm

Early in our marriage I was working at a packaging company with about 27 guys on the second shift, my wife Laurie worked at a hospital during the day. We never spent any time with any of our Coworkers outside of work so neither group knew our partner or our lifestyle. Laurie and I were deep into swinging for fun, lots of sex with other couples that were also swingers which none of them were anyone we worked with.

One of the single guys I worked with announced he was getting married, the guys we worked with and I decided to throw a stag party for him. At break times we would discuss what we wanted to do. I told Laurie about our planning, she asked if we were having strippers and hookers there. Told her that it had been mentioned but not planned.

A few days later Laurie and I were on our way to meet another couple and she told me of an idea she had that excited her every time she thought about it. She was thinking that we could have some fun with the opportunity of the stag party. Laurie asked if I would be ok with her coming to the party as a hooker and having sex with the guys I worked with? My cock actually sprung stiff in an instant and I told her it might be fun.

She told me the plan she had in her head, she was thinking at our next meeting I was to volunteer to take care of the dancers and hookers. I told her that if I did that I would need to find a few more girls, Laurie said she could take care of that because she was sure she could get a few of her swinger girlfriends to be the other girls.

Night of the party, Laurie showed up at the door with tree other women, all dressed in sexy outfits. I hardly recognized Laurie or any of the other girls even though we swung with them regularly. I brought them in and they immediately started flirting with everyone there. Laurie was looking at me and smiling every chance she could as she moved from guy to guy making my cock jump every time one of them touched her tits or ass.

Laure was the first one to take someone in the bedroom, I watched her take his hand leading him there while looking at me and smiling. I had set up a spot by each bedroom with condoms and a waste basket for the used ones. Laurie took one as she led him in. About ten minutes later the guy came out and dropped his used filled condom in the wastebasket, it was very exciting to see it.

Laurie came out and started flirting again with other guys, the other girls were taking their turns in the bedrooms too. Guys dropping the used condoms in the basket as they came out. Laurie had taken about three guys so far, all dropping used filled condoms in the basket. She then took the groom to be, when she was done she handed him off to the other girls and they each had sex with him too.

One of the guys there was black and Laurie was flirting with him, at this point in our life she had not had sex with a black man. She flirted with him for a long time, kept looking at me and smiling. Then I realized she was looking for approval from me, so next time she looked I nodded my head. She led him to the bedroom handing him a condom as they entered. They were in there a long time, I was excited knowing she was in there being banged by a black man, I really wished I was watching.

Laurie came to me, handed me the unopened condom, she put my hand under her skirt and on to her pussy. It was hot and. she told me he came twice, at the same time she released his cum from her pussy, drenching my hand and dripping onto the floor. My cock was so hard and now was dribbling pre-cum in my pants. She led me to the bedroom, laid down spread her legs, I dropped my pants and climbed on. My cock slid right into a gaping, stretched, and really wet pussy. It felt like fucking warm, wet air it was so loose, but it felt great. It was the best sloppy seconds I have ever had.

The next time I was at work there was a lot of talk about the party and the girls they fucked at it. I knew which ones had done Laurie, they talked about fucking her for weeks, never knowing they were talking to her husband. It excited me when they did, there were a few times I had to go out to my car and jerk off because the hard-on wouldn’t go down after hearing them describe fucking Laurie.

Few weeks went by and a couple of them asked if they could hire her for sex, I told them it could be arranged. Told Laurie they were interested, so was she, especially when I told her one of them was the black guy. I was actually excited to pimp my own wife, we swung many times having sex with other couples and just occasionally with her or I having solo sex with someone. This was different with her having sex with guys I work with.

I made the arrangements for one of the guys, the co-worker was married and he wanted the girl (Laurie) at his house on a night his wife was out of town. That night I dressed Laurie in a sexy outfit showing lots of skin that I wanted the unknowing coworker to see my wife in. I brought her to his place and dropped her off. The co-worker only wanted to pay for two hours of her services so I just waited around the corner. Picked her up 2 hours later full of cum. Took her home and banged her hard.

About two weeks later the black co-worker asked about setting something up. He too was married and wanted her to come to a hotel for dinner and sex. He set time and hotel, they had dinner while I sat in the lobby. When they came out he asked if I was going to come up to the room too, I questioned him on why. He told us that a lot of times the pimp comes to the room so things don’t get out of hand. I jumped on the chance to watch.

On the way up on the elevator they started playing with Laurie, first with tits and even was fingering her pussy when the door opened. We walked to the room, we walked in and he removed all of Laurie’s clothes one at a time, then undressed himself. His cock was huge. I sat in the corner chair watching him fuck the hell out of Laurie in almost every position imaginable. He had her on her back pounding away, then stopped with a moan, his huge cock buried deep in her as he exploded, Laurie’s body just shuddered as she came too.

I wanted to be jerking off watching this so bad, couldn’t cause I was the pimp. They laid there a minute or so with his huge cock still buried deep. As he pulled out gallons of cum ran out too. I thought they were done, but he flipped her over and onto all four and shoved his still hard huge cock back in her and started banging her hard, doggy style with his previous cum and hers splashing out. I sat back down and watched, Laurie was looking at me with a look of pleasure I have not seen before.

He exploded deep in her again, looked like his cock was pumping another gallon in her. He pulled out and so much cum came out that the bed was soaked in it, the cum was running down her thighs, he laid down on his back with his semi, still huge cock in the air and said he was done. I put some clothes on Laurie without cleaning her up and raced her home where I fucked her very stretched and wet pussy many times because my cock wouldn’t go soft.

This was where I learned that I like having what they call a hot-wife now and that I love watching Laurie being fucked, she loves that I watch. It has been 39 years since this and we do it often now only when we find a guy for her to have sex with. I still make the arrangements and am in the room watching, now I sit in the chair in the corner jerking off, we both love our roles
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.