A Night of Adventure and Trust

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Bsod83
Trainable

Re: A Night of Adventure and Trust

Unread post by Bsod83 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:34 am

I really like the slow and steady pace. You guys sure dont rush it. And you are really given lots of time to communicate with each other.

I dont think she will wait until april. I think its really close now. A week or two is my guesstimate

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:11 am

Any updates, has anything changed, Eli was seeing her BF twice a week

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:44 pm

Hi everyone, sorry for the late update.

We are experiencing some drama!

Everything was going slow and steady, 1-2 encounters per week and everything was on the table except for intercourse and genitalia!

Then yesterday he told her that he was seeing some other girl. This pissed off Eli. She said: "I told you that I am not your future and our relationship is occasional fun only and even advised you that if you are looking for long term, you better find somebody else. You said no and you are happy. All I asked you was to tell me as I don't like be with a man that is dating another woman. Now I understand that you have been with another woman for more than one month. This was not fair."

I keep telling her that this type of relationship is non-possessive but she feels betrayed as she expected the friend be exclusive during their friendship. She confirms that she is not exclusive herself but as we were open and honest from day 1, she expected him to be the same.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:22 am

An interesting time, was Eli with him when we talk her about the other woman, sounds like she felt betrayed

All normal reactions, as you said they never talked about exclusivity, will Eli see him again? How does she feel a about almost going all the way then to find out she is nothing special, which is what Eli always wanted a FWB

Does this m new woman know about Eli, is she ok with the arrangement

Frankly he not been getting his leg over, I am sure this other woman is more accommodating

What next

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:44 pm

!skoot1958
Eli didn't explicitly request exclusivity, but she did inquire if he intended to date other women, stating that she wouldn't continue if he did. While not a direct request for exclusivity, it essentially implied it. She raised this concern on multiple occasions, and he assured her that he only had thoughts about her. Unfortunately, this turned out not to be the reality.

He informed her via WhatsApp messages that he ended a relationship with a friend. Initially, Eli thought it was a male friend, but later, he revealed it was another woman. He claimed the breakup occurred because he couldn't stop thinking about Eli. It's possible he shared this information to incite jealousy and intimacy, but if that was his intention, it was a miscalculation on his part. Eli was already on the verge of being ready for intimacy, and it would have likely happened in a few days.

Regardless, she opted for an amicable breakup, mainly because Eli was in the relationship for FWB (friendship and fun/sex), while he, being divorced, might have contemplated other options like polyamory or full-time commitment. Eli did not have such plans.

Although she felt upset for a couple of days, she is now in the process of moving on.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:37 am

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:44 pm
!skoot1958
Eli didn't explicitly request exclusivity, but she did inquire if he intended to date other women, stating that she wouldn't continue if he did. While not a direct request for exclusivity, it essentially implied it. She raised this concern on multiple occasions, and he assured her that he only had thoughts about her. Unfortunately, this turned out not to be the reality.

He informed her via WhatsApp messages that he ended a relationship with a friend. Initially, Eli thought it was a male friend, but later, he revealed it was another woman. He claimed the breakup occurred because he couldn't stop thinking about Eli. It's possible he shared this information to incite jealousy and intimacy, but if that was his intention, it was a miscalculation on his part. Eli was already on the verge of being ready for intimacy, and it would have likely happened in a few days.

Regardless, she opted for an amicable breakup, mainly because Eli was in the relationship for FWB (friendship and fun/sex), while he, being divorced, might have contemplated other options like polyamory or full-time commitment. Eli did not have such plans.

Although she felt upset for a couple of days, she is now in the process of moving on.
EMSW - Does she have any other prospective possibilities?

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:57 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:37 am
EMSW - Does she have any other prospective possibilities?
Yes, she is going to have her first date with a new potential friend the coming Friday.

She is also upset about what happened to her previous relationship. She is not angry or sad anymore but she likes him and respects his personality despite the mistake he made.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:57 pm

If will be interesting to see if a new date will wait a long, I think she needs to become intermit mush faster, after the last man maybe she will be more willing, these relationship are not just a jut friendship, the benefit part is important

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:02 pm

Just curious, have you thought of going out with Eli to aid in breaking the ice? That might help ease her reluctance in taking the big plunge. Not to mention the immense joy of personally being with her during her first foray.

As skoot1958 suggests, the last guy was uniquely patient. I don't think you're going to find many more guys in the lifestyle world who are willing to wait until prom night.
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:37 pm

Greg_N_Shelley wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:02 pm
Just curious, have you thought of going out with Eli to aid in breaking the ice?
No, never. The idea is to empower her. I only drove her to the location only the first date (and I will do it this week too because it is in another town). She is taking baby, read infant, steps. I know it but this suits her better.
skoot1958 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:57 pm
If will be interesting to see if a new date will wait a long, I think she needs to become intermit mush faster, after the last man maybe she will be more willing, these relationship are not just a jut friendship, the benefit part is important
I am actually happy with her improvement despite the very slow pace. She is a very conservative woman from a sex negative upbringing. She even does not order any new cuisine in restaurants as she never risks!
She was only 1-2 weeks to take the big plunge and unfortunately that happened. Now she recalls her previous dates and she misses them. This is equivalent to a common hotwife going for a gang bang 2 weeks after staring the lifestyle!!!

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:22 am

She had a coffee meeting with a new potential friend this Friday. She had liked him a lot by the pictures but after meeting him in person, she was not very happy and not sure she likes to continue.
She still misses her previous boyfriend but agrees that it was not wise to continue because his intentions and expectation was going beyond FWB framework.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:40 am

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:22 am
She had a coffee meeting with a new potential friend this Friday. She had liked him a lot by the pictures but after meeting him in person, she was not very happy and not sure she likes to continue.
She still misses her previous boyfriend but agrees that it was not wise to continue because his intentions and expectation was going beyond FWB framework.
EMSW - Well I do hope she continues until she manages to find the 'one'. Has she reflected back to when she was single and dating and how it wasn't always an easy thing to find a BF? Or maybe it was for her
- There is a reason for the old saying of "You have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince". :shock: :lol:

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:23 pm

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:22 am
Thanks for the update. I've been wondering how you've both been doing. One question though...

You mention "...his intentions and expectation was going beyond FWB framework." I'm curious what you mean. If I understand the situation correctly, he admitted he had another FWB which violated Eli’s expectations. If that’s the case, I can see how he violated her sense of trust, but I don’t see any expectations on his part that go beyond the FWB framework. In fact, it seems quite consistent.

Did I miss something?
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

Clement99
Virgin

Unread post by Clement99 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:05 am

This sounds like a dangerous situation for you.

She is looking for romance but not really sex. That could lead to her falling for another guy. By not having sex and just dating, she is giving the wrong impression and, naturally, guys are going to look elsewhere for sex.

IMHO this needs to be a sex thing, not a 5 hour date thing.

I think you are on a dangerous path.

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:52 am

@Clement99 @Greg_N_Shelley @Long Lurker 34
Thanks for your comments and points.

She decided not to continue with the new guy as he did not show the manner she expected.

Her old friend is a nice guy but there is a big issue here. She is into this for occasional hotwife fun. The fun is in sex and friendship. He is single and he has his own expectations. He needs to exchange messages on WhatsApp on a daily basis. Expect to date her once a week and expect her to sleep at his place every other week. She cannot accommodate that. Also this makes it beyond FWB as some sort of commitment and responsivity will ruin the fun. She is not happy with this expectation at all and is going to go for a good closure. They have already stopped dating.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:37 am

It sounds like Eli has worked out what she wants, she knows what good looks like, now all you need to do is find the lucky man, lots of fun having first dates

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:03 pm

Nice story sorry about the sit backs

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:03 pm

Nice story sorry about the sit backs

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:53 am

A bit of news. I persuaded her that she cannot at the same time expect exclusivity and not wanting to block his boyfriend future. She had another dinner date with him and they ended up agreeing on continuing with new expectations with less frequent IMs, etc. Then they celebrate their restart with some backseat kissing!
She felt very horny the next 2 days after that and told me she liked to have sex with him right in the restaurant!
She is now feeling happy and may have another date in 2 weeks.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:11 pm

Just confirming Eli is back with her first BF? I think that what you are saying, are you still planing on a special night away for there first time

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:49 pm

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:53 am
A bit of news. I persuaded her that she cannot at the same time expect exclusivity and not wanting to block his boyfriend future. She had another dinner date with him and they ended up agreeing on continuing with new expectations with less frequent IMs, etc. Then they celebrate their restart with some backseat kissing!
She felt very horny the next 2 days after that and told me she liked to have sex with him right in the restaurant!
She is now feeling happy and may have another date in 2 weeks.
Baby steps. She is understanding she can't expect exclusively as a hotwife. And you are getting the benefit of another man arousing her.

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:51 pm

skoot1958 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:11 pm
Just confirming Eli is back with her first BF? I think that what you are saying, are you still planing on a special night away for there first time
Yes, with new terms though. It was more her personal reservations and mind-blocks. I had long discussion with her that it is not only fair to expect exclusivity, but also not really good for this kind of relationship.

She is going to be with him on Sunday night. She felt very horny about him. She said that she really likes to have sex with him.
I: "nice, so are you going to have the deal this time?"
E: "no"
I: "but you just said ..."
E: "I said I really like to have sex with him but I do not want to do that"
I: "how is that possible?"
E: "It is like that I like to eat 2 big burgers and a big wedding cake, but I do not want to do that because it is not good for my health"
I: "nice analogy but eating like that is harmful for you health. What is the harm here?"
E: "I do not know! I just know that I should not want it!!!"

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:50 am

Perhaps she is reveling in the feeling of erotic suspense. There is however also much pleasure in tasting the fruit you have long hungered for. :)

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:00 am

After the break I can not see him waiting any longer, I also think Eli is ready, Sunday could be the day

Once she has made that step there be no going back

Bsod83
Trainable

Unread post by Bsod83 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:09 am

I bet the next update in this thread is going to be really hot!