A Night of Adventure and Trust

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Re: A Night of Adventure and Trust

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:50 pm

Just checking in to see if you're done reclaiming Eli yet. :D
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:23 pm

She got sick today (Flu) and could not go to the date. They are planning for the Friday.

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:34 pm

* Stop Press: Eli is now OFFICIALY a HOTWIFE!!! *

It took 16 dates with the same man for her to reach this point! This is possibly a worldwide hotwifing record.

She was there from 3:30pm on Friday. At 10pm she called me and asked if she can stay for the night. I said OK. Then she was back home around 6:30am in the morning. The deal happened around 2am.
She was kind of confused and a little worried about my reaction. When she noticed I am happy, then she was kind of confused and could not give me any detail account of what happened. But she was happy.
I asked her: Congrats! This could happen 10 dates earlier!
She: Probably, but I enjoyed all those 10 extra dates.
Me: Good point and actually fun is the most important thing that matters but at the same time we were lucky that your friend could be so patient!

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:50 pm

Congratulations

Big Red
Trainable

Unread post by Big Red » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:24 pm

I’ve been following this thread and waiting. It finally happened. I hope Eli felt sexy, and that you enjoyed the anticipation.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:49 pm

Congratulations!

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:47 pm

Give her time and she explained it all to you

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:48 pm

Give her time and she explained it all to you, then you can tell us, I bet once they crossed that line there was no stopping her

I hope it was more than a quick fuck for her first time, and she was more than a pillow queen

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:30 am

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:34 pm
* Stop Press: Eli is now OFFICIALY a HOTWIFE!!! *

It took 16 dates with the same man for her to reach this point! This is possibly a worldwide hotwifing record.

She was there from 3:30pm on Friday. At 10pm she called me and asked if she can stay for the night. I said OK. Then she was back home around 6:30am in the morning. The deal happened around 2am.
She was kind of confused and a little worried about my reaction. When she noticed I am happy, then she was kind of confused and could not give me any detail account of what happened. But she was happy.
I asked her: Congrats! This could happen 10 dates earlier!
She: Probably, but I enjoyed all those 10 extra dates.
Me: Good point and actually fun is the most important thing that matters but at the same time we were lucky that your friend could be so patient!
EMSW - Congratulations of course. :up: :up: :D
- So hopefully your new HW continues to do so and enjoys both hot and vanilla dates for sometime.
- Fun. If it's not fun why would anyone do this? Or it's time to stop.

SteveInNorcal
Prepubescent

Unread post by SteveInNorcal » Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:58 am

Congratulations! I'm curious to know about your reaction when she asked to spend the night and your reaction when she confirmed her new status the next morning. Also, have you reclaimed her? How was that love making session?

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:54 pm

Congratulations.
Hopefully she liked him enough to continue seeing him, or look for another ... :)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:30 pm

Congrats! I've been rooting for the both of you.

Hopefully she'll be comfortable enough to share her experience soon.
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:49 pm

Congrats to both of you! And hopefully you will be able to pass on the details at some point.

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:12 pm

So, the story is kind of funny. The sexual encounter might have been the result of a misunderstanding!

She arrived at 3:30 pm, and they just talked and danced without anything sexual happening. Around 8 pm, he began to make advances to undress her. She suggested they move to the bedroom. Things heated up there, and they both ended up completely naked. He performed oral sex on her, and she experienced an intense orgasm. After a break, he initiated another round of oral sex, and while she was close, she didn't climax. Despite being naked, Eli didn't look at his penis (out of shame!!!) and had no idea what it looked like. He also didn't attempt penetration.

At 10 pm, she started to get dressed to return home, which left him heartbroken, and he asked her to stay. We hadn't planned for this since we have teenage children at home, and they have no idea what their mom is up to. However, she texted me and asked if she could stay. Previously she had told me she liked to experience sleep in his bed (without sex though). She didn't mention anything about what they had done so far or their plans for the night. I agreed, but I was concerned the kids might get suspicious, so I asked her to stay for another hour and if the children fell asleep, it would be okay.

At 11 pm, I messaged her, informing her that the kids were asleep and she could stay for the night. She replied with an "I love you" sticker, and I didn't hear from her until the next morning when I heard our garage door open. I couldn't sleep at all. Despite my attempts, my mind was too busy to let go of consciousness. I didn't know whether she had already had sex with him before 10 pm, if it was going to happen after midnight, or if it would happen at all. I wasn't worried, but I was very curious to understand what was happening.

To occupy myself, I listened to podcasts and watched videos, but it didn't help. Around 5:45, I noticed that she had started to head home (thanks to Google Map location sharing). Normally, this is the time when I start worrying about road accidents. Around 6:10, she arrived home.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:21 pm

Looking forward to the rest, did she cum from oral because of his skills or being turned on because she was letting a new man between her legs

I assume she was home early before the kids get up

Did they dance at home or did they go out somewhere?

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:31 pm

When she arrived home, she seemed very normal. She only asked, "Are you sure you still want me?" To which I replied, "With all my love, to the end of my life, more than ever!"

I had her sports attire ready, so she changed in the basement just in case the kids woke up. She could then pretend she had returned from her usual morning gym session from 5 to 7. We went to the bedroom, and I started recording her, although she's normally uncomfortable with being recorded and asked me to stop. I insisted she say something for posterity, and she uttered, "It is DONE-DONE." That was the moment I realized my wife was now a fully-fledged hotwife.

Apparently, they went to bed together around 11:30. She wore a T-shirt and pants, while he had his boxer shorts on. They turned off the lights and went to sleep without any intention of engaging in sexual activity. She couldn't sleep, perhaps because the bed was uncomfortable or the whole situation was new to her.

Around 1 am, he got up and noticed she wasn't sleeping, so he asked her to play again. She declined. At 1:15 am, he asked again, and she acquiesced. After some making out, he began oral sex on her, and then he tapped on her pussy several times with his hard penis. She stopped him, insisting on using a condom. He was shocked but didn't have one available. She got up, retrieved a condom from her purse, but this interruption caused him to lose his erection completely. They tried a few positions, but he remained flaccid. She even attempted cowgirl (a position she doesn't particularly like), but eventually, it was doggy style that suddenly made him very hard and big again, and she enjoyed it too, leading to his climax.

Here's the funny part. Most likely, he didn't intend to engage in penetration. He simply wanted to touch her pussy with his penis. Eli misunderstood, and when she brought the condom, he seized the opportunity. I think that was the best mistake she made, as this sacred seal of no-penetration could stay intact for a long time.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:41 pm

Eli was ready, thats why she got the condom, now the seal is broken they be at it like kids, are the planing a next meet up

First time will have been ok, but they will improve over time , does Eli give good oral herself

What was you reclaim like for you? Did you get the full description recorded for yourself

Maybe Eli should take her gym kit for her next return as cover

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:47 pm

She attempted to provide me with a detailed account, but she couldn't offer as much detail as I had hoped because the room was dark, and she couldn't even clearly see his penis. Additionally, she was very tired.

Throughout our conversation, she looked at me several times, asking, "Are you angry with me?" I reassured her that I wasn't. Then, she looked again and asked, "Why are you crying? Isn't that what you wanted from day 1?" I wasn't crying; it was just that I hadn't slept the whole night, so my eyes were more watery than usual. I replied, "No, I'm not crying. I'm happy, and all that matters to me is that you enjoyed it and you are happy." She responded, "I enjoyed it, but it was very weird. I felt like I was out of my own body."

Two hours later, I went out shopping and received a text from her: "You are a dirty liar. Why have you turned off your Google location sharing? What is the purpose of so many lies? Who is that whore are you doing all this for?" I read it in a joking tone, assuming she was trying to be funny, as we never talk to each other like that.

I was wrong. When I reached home, she did not look at me and pretended I didn't exist. She didn't even acknowledge the bouquet of flowers I had bought for her. She was dead serious. I checked my Location Sharing and found that, for some unknown reason, it was turned off. It's possible that when I was checking her location in the morning, a butt dial caused it. However, her suspicions were baseless. I had only been out shopping for 30 minutes. She had never been a paranoid woman and we always trusted each other.

I became worried that this could be the start of a cascading psychological defense mechanism and could escalate malignantly. So, I spoke to her sincerely and reassured her that I was the same man and she was the same woman as we were before and for 25 years. Fortunately, it worked, and an hour later, she was good again.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:54 pm

What sort of after care have you put in pace and have you reclaimed her, she new to know you want her

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:03 am

Then another series of psychological mechanisms started: "Denial, dissociation, and repression."

She couldn't recall much about what had happened. There were numerous memory black holes, and they seemed to be expanding. At one point, she even remarked, "I wonder if everything was actually a dream." I became deeply concerned and asked, "Are you serious?" She replied, "I know it was not a dream, but why do I not recall anything?" It was then that I realized I needed to intervene. I began offering her a lot of reassurance and love. I gave her a speech about how the human mind works and how her memory blackout is similar to rape victims. Then, I helped her reconstruct the story as best as we could. It helped to some extent.

Her boyfriend kept texting her, inquiring about her well-being and requesting a call, but she didn't respond at all. A day passed, and he continued texting. Finally, around 36 hours after the incident, she agreed to call him (with my encouragement).

She went to her car (to avoid our children noticing) and spoke to him for an hour. When she returned, she made a statement that made me feel relieved: "It's nice to have two men taking care of me!!!" I interpreted this saying as a sign of recovery.

Me: Are you going to see him again soon?
E: He insisted on this Thursday.
Me: And your response?
E: I like to go just that I have some low back pain hoping I will be good by then.
Last edited by EliMySexyWife on Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:11 am

@skoot1958. I try to answer all in one post:

- Apparently she cum for both. She was very excited and he was skillful.
- Everything was at his place, including dancing.
- Eli originally did not like oral much because she believed this is the act of bad women! In the past years she has improved a lot from the skills point of view but still is not comfortable. So she had dates with 3 people so far and in the first meeting she states: "I do not do oral if somebody asks me, only when I feel like it!". I am hoping this will change soon!
- Good idea about taking the gym kit. I will tell her.
- I reclaimed her just after she arrived however she was very tired and very confused and the sex was not like previous times. It will become better the next time, I am sure.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:30 am

Thanks for the update, you seem to be handling it well, when looking back from her first date, it will take time for Eli to process and adjust to the new reality

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:15 am

Is Eli still planning on seeing him on Thursday (tomorrow as of this posting)? Has she talked about having sex with him again?

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:46 pm

She is with him today. it is 6 hours that she is at his place. I cannot sure what is going on!!!

Impatiently waiting for her return....

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:01 pm

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:46 pm
She is with him today. it is 6 hours that she is at his place. I cannot sure what is going on!!!

Impatiently waiting for her return....
I think we all know that is going on there.

Someone is getting their pussy repeatedly filled with cum and it isn't him.