A Night of Adventure and Trust

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
EliMySexyWife
Experienced

A Night of Adventure and Trust

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:15 pm

Hey there,

After nearly 14 years of anticipation, the moment has arrived:

My wife is currently out on a date with her first FWB.

Their initial encounter unfolded in a charming coffee shop, where my wife's nerves were palpable. When he asked her what she was afraid of, she replied with a simple, "YOU!" His laughter filled the air, and despite her initial trepidation, this experienced gentleman managed to build trust. Considering her conservative background and lack of intimate experiences with anyone else other than me before and during our marriage, I half-expected her to return with mixed emotions. However, the story took an unexpected turn, and she seemed genuinely thrilled when recounting the details.

They are now in a restaurant for the next couple of hours. The possibilities are tantalizingly unknown — perhaps there will be subtle touches, a hint of lingering desire. Afterwards, they might find themselves in the intimate space of her or his car, exploring new realms of connection. While I'm not entirely certain of the evening's course, I've discreetly provided her with four condoms. It's not about expectations; it's a gesture to convey my trust in her and the journey we've chosen together. Plus, I've heard that a woman with condoms in her bag exudes an undeniable air of confidence and allure. Anyway there is no sex planned for tonight. She believes it can take a few more encounters. that Poor man!

I'm curious to hear your thoughts and share in the excitement!

Cheers!

superb101
OHW Addict

Re: A Night of Adventure and Trust

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:31 pm

Were you with her and him at the coffee shop? Are you really ok if she fucks him tonight? Is she texting you to keep you in the loop? Good luck and nice job helping make this happen!

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:36 pm

no, I was not. We are playing Stag and Vixen. She does solo play. I am OK with her having sex tonight but she herself is not yet ready so I don't think it is going to happen but nobody knows!

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:36 pm

no, I was not there. She gave me a full account of the encounter. We are playing Stag and Vixen. She does solo play. I am OK with her having sex tonight but she herself is not yet ready so I don't think it is going to happen but nobody knows!

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:35 pm

E well written introduction, looking forward to following your journey, could you describe you wife and what brought you to this first meeting, just so we can get a picture in our head

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:11 pm

This could be good! I hope your wife is good at retelling every juicy detail of her fucking around - a good thread can keep you riveted for a long time

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:45 am

Upon her return from the three-hour evening date, a captivating mix of excitement and delight illuminated her expression. The evening unfolded with a leisurely dinner at a charming restaurant, where he subtly expressed affection by gently caressing her knees. Despite initial nerves in this new experience, she surprisingly found herself enjoying the subtle gestures.

Following the dinner, they spent 45 minutes in her car engrossed in conversation. In the intimate setting, he held her hands, stole a kiss, and playfully suggested steamy scenarios for their future encounters. Despite her liking some of the propositions, she firmly declined. The conversation even took a turn toward discussing the importance of safe practices.

Upon her return home, she couldn't contain her excitement. However, internal conflicts surfaced as she showered me with kisses, questioning the need for such adventures when we already had a happy life. Despite the conflict, her storytelling was filled with joy and laughter. I appreciated the gentleman's ability to express interest with respect, putting her mind at ease amid these mildly daring advances on their evening together.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:13 am

So she has to do this for herself, so just getting her to date men with nothing else planned will open her up, make the unusual normal

Would she date this man again, if so tell him she had a great time but needs time to adjust and was he ok with take his time, I hope they split the bill

No need to bring a new man into the dynamos just now when she is just finding her feet

In the mean time she could send the man a nice discreet photo no face to say that is, maybe flashing some skin or dressed in something skimpy

Second project would be the flirting game, you both go to a bar, nightclub and you stand back and watch as she see who hits on her, someone will, then she leave with you

It is all about making the life style normal, take your time

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:24 pm

skoot1958 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:13 am
So she has to do this for herself, so just getting her to date men with nothing else planned will open her up, make the unusual normal

Would she date this man again, if so tell him she had a great time but needs time to adjust and was he ok with take his time, I hope they split the bill

No need to bring a new man into the dynamos just now when she is just finding her feet

In the mean time she could send the man a nice discreet photo no face to say that is, maybe flashing some skin or dressed in something skimpy

Second project would be the flirting game, you both go to a bar, nightclub and you stand back and watch as she see who hits on her, someone will, then she leave with you

It is all about making the life style normal, take your time
Thanks for your help. Very thoughtful. It's all about making it normal because she once a while gets cold feet saying "why we should do this at all?!". So her child girl inside is conflicting with her superego and her ego is fluctuating!
Last edited by EliMySexyWife on Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:07 pm

Correct, sometime taking a small step back works to build her ego and push down the conflicts , does the man want to meet again, will he take the time need to get her over the line, did she like him enough to have dinner again, that would keep building her ego

Has she shared anything intimate with him so far sex texting, just trying to understand how far down the road she has gone

Will she arrange a follow up

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:57 pm

She didn't accept to share any intimate photo. Too much for her.
But then she invited her for another encounter tonight.
He first said he cannot make it and has to go to basketball and as he is organized, he needs to be there. Wifey said: "no worries at all".
30 minutes later, another text: I could find a replacement I am comings.
So they are there now. They went to some walking first but now it is around 30 minutes that they are in the car. No cluse what is happening!

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:30 pm

That’s really interesting on a number of levels, so she has arranged a date, by herself, big step

I would have said a social date next would be good just to get her to relax, maybe bar dancing that sort of thing, she is one step ahead and so soon, she really wants this

So her inner slut (that a good think) has push through her inner good girl, and she suggested a social date walking chatting dinner drinks etc

I am sure she still be holding back, testing herself, him and you, she need full support from you to know what she is doing is ok as she moves down the road to a relationship

Let hope he understands what he is doing and take his time, sounds like he does, I am sure there will be a bit more kissing and touching, just enough but not to much it takes time to get all the way

I asked about photos as that’s another small step, have a look at these arty photos for ideas most have no face (never show face) and no sexy parts in show in some, IMHO are very sexy https://www.reddit.com/r/TheBWeroticgal ... WF8KUsBune

Shares these sort of photo shows to him she is willing to move on slowly

If they arrange bar night club, if you can offer to pick her up so she does not have the pressure at the end of the night

That sort of location will give both a lot more opportunity to get physically closer with out to much danger as they will be in semi public place

Sorry what age is you wife, I assume she is on some sort of birth control, how would you describe her

Did she return the condoms from her bag or are the still with her

When she retunes give her time, did you have a good time, ask about feelings not acts, let her unwind the story, when she say he kissed me or touch Ed me ask questions like how did you feel, what was going on in your head, did you want home to make a move, was he a good kisser

It is all about being supportive

When you have sex and I and sure you will, when she is fully turned on is the time to dig deeper, if you can cuddle her, give where a sex toy and just tell her to enjoy and and think it is him, visualisation is a strong technique's

BTW does he know about your wife is playing with HW of does he think she is cheating

Looking forward to the update

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:17 am

skoot1958 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:30 pm
I would have said a social date next would be good just to get her to relax, maybe bar dancing that sort of thing, she is one step ahead and so soon, she really wants this
He is pushing for it but she is worried some relatives or friends may see them.
skoot1958 wrote:
So her inner slut (that a good think) has push through her inner good girl, and she suggested a social date walking chatting dinner drinks etc
I am sure she still be holding back, testing herself, him and you, she need full support from you to know what she is doing is ok as she moves down the road to a relationship
It definitely does. She is empowered, happy, and delighted however every 2 hours she turns to me by saying: "why should we do this at all? let's stop it"
skoot1958 wrote:
Sorry what age is you wife, I assume she is on some sort of birth control, how would you describe her
Did she return the condoms from her bag or are the still with her
She is 50. We have always used condoms successfully. Condoms are still with her!
skoot1958 wrote:
BTW does he know about your wife is playing with HW of does he think she is cheating
she is 100% honest. She is not capable of carrying lies. The profile I created for her was 5 years younger and 2 kgs less weight. She told him the right age on the 2nd date. Even though by the time she had her date, her weight matched the profile, she still said I should tell him!

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:58 pm

The 2nd date, went well and she was happy. They were together for about 2 hours. Walked for 1 hour and the rest spent in her car. He asked her to go to the backseat row but she did not accept. After 15 min, he asked again and she accepted this time. He locked her legs between his and kissed my wife a few times (quick lip kisses). He gently tried to touch his breasts when patting her arms but she stopped him by directly asking: "hey are you trying to grab my boobs?". He also touched her knees and wanted to go up to her private area but she stopped him.

He is a man that offers advances and my wife declines and in a joking manner and the game continues with his next advance. The good point is that she does not get offended by his pushes and declines politely and at the same time enjoys it. This is replay of the time we got engaged.

Example: he asked her to remove her bra and give it to him to take home. She rejected and said "I will buy you a bra from Walmart to wear!"

Later I asked why you didn't do it? She said because it does not make sense. it is a childish game. I told her that sex and joy is all about doing stupid and childish things otherwise our life is very robotic and boring.

Today he texted her: "On scale of 1 to 10, how much of a bad boy I was last night? 11?
She replied: "you are overestimating yourself as I am still wearing the same bra"
He replied: "challenge accepted"

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:26 pm

Their next date was supposed to be a Wednesday bowling night. So he messaged her to confirm. She liked to go but she knew that he is busy moving to a new location. So She offered that they can move it push it to another week so that he can take care of his moving stuff. He liked the idea and thanked however wifey was not very impressed. She really wanted to postpone but at the same time she expected him to push more before accepting the offer.

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:29 pm

Then he continued to exchange messages in the past few days. Their conversation was a bit steamy.
She offered him to help in boxing hoping that he would not accept but he did! So she asked him to be a gentlemen when she is in her place and he confirmed that he will be. So she said she would go!
So now she is going to be there for 3 hours evening the day after tomorrow. She will be alone with him in his flat.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:42 pm

She is moving closer, but steamy, wanting to find opportunities to meet, she know what could happen, and that is the excitement, the balance is asking him to be a gentleman which I am sure am he will be to a degree

Combines with social connection then the Next step will be do you want to help setup my new place …..
Or come for dinner …..

Has your wife been sharing her messages, are they still just text

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:16 pm

No she hasn't shared any photos yet and he hasn't asked.

Yesterday we planned to have sex but then she said she cannot do it with me because she has date with him tomorrow. she said if she sex with me she cannot focus on him. I said are you planning to have sex with him? She replied "no, but I don't want to be distracted."
She said she will not shave her pussy so that she does not feel good to have sex with him.

leo-cpl
Experienced

Unread post by leo-cpl » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:54 pm

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:58 pm
The 2nd date, went well and she was happy. They were together for about 2 hours. Walked for 1 hour and the rest spent in her car. He asked her to go to the backseat row but she did not accept. After 15 min, he asked again and she accepted this time. He locked her legs between his and kissed my wife a few times (quick lip kisses). He gently tried to touch his breasts when patting her arms but she stopped him by directly asking: "hey are you trying to grab my boobs?". He also touched her knees and wanted to go up to her private area but she stopped him.

He is a man that offers advances and my wife declines and in a joking manner and the game continues with his next advance. The good point is that she does not get offended by his pushes and declines politely and at the same time enjoys it. This is replay of the time we got engaged.

Example: he asked her to remove her bra and give it to him to take home. She rejected and said "I will buy you a bra from Walmart to wear!"

Later I asked why you didn't do it? She said because it does not make sense. it is a childish game. I told her that sex and joy is all about doing stupid and childish things otherwise our life is very robotic and boring.

Today he texted her: "On scale of 1 to 10, how much of a bad boy I was last night? 11?
She replied: "you are overestimating yourself as I am still wearing the same bra"
He replied: "challenge accepted"
Quite an interesting set of developments, somehow this experience suggests sparks may not fly even if something was to happen! May not be as enjoyable for her and first experiences do matter a lot IMO!!! and really the bra thing was kiddish LOL I get the feeling he's not experienced himself.

I just hope things work our the way you two want them to :) good luck

tomad12
Prepubescent

Unread post by tomad12 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:47 pm

Love to hear how you convinced her. What happend befor she agreed to it?
Love to hear all the details.

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:20 pm

tomad12 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:47 pm
Love to hear how you convinced her. What happend befor she agreed to it?
Love to hear all the details.
It took continuous push from me, answering all her doubts and convictions, until she reached a point that I am innocent, I am not psychologically impaired and the risks are controllable. 14 years!

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:08 pm

She is now in his flat for 2-3 hours helping him to box his stuff. This is the first time she is with him in a non-public settings (if you exclude her car backseat).
She insisted that she will not do any sex as she likes to do it when she is really ready however nobody can predict what will happen when a man and woman who are supposed to have sex with each other one day will do when they are alone together.
Let's see.
I am excited.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:13 pm

1. Don't push her into anything she isn't ready to do (and she will tell when she is ready).
2. Remember that a huge part of all of this is about Ego. We all (including her) are driven by our Egos. That is why she is all atwitter when he is paying attention to her. I would guess that knowing you have a wife who can attract the right kind of men is also satisfying to your own Ego.
3. As far as her asking why she should do this, as you two are already happy, remind her that there is no upper limit on the amount of happiness someone can experience. Add that you are proposing all of this as a way of GIVING her more happiness. It sounds contrary, but this play can actually strengthen your relationship because you are openly talking about everything, and that intimate communication without constraints of worrying about jealousy is a hugely positive thing to have.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:45 pm

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:08 pm
She is now in his flat for 2-3 hours helping him to box his stuff. This is the first time she is with him in a non-public settings (if you exclude her car backseat).
She insisted that she will not do any sex as she likes to do it when she is really ready however nobody can predict what will happen when a man and woman who are supposed to have sex with each other one day will do when they are alone together.
Let's see.
I am excited.
I'm hoping for the best for you guys!!

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:30 pm

She went to his place and stay there for 3 hours without any worry helping him boxing. Near the end when he asked for a kiss my wife quickly kissed him on the lips (1 second touch) and said here you go! Then they went to her car in the building parking lot and he asked him to go to backseat. She agreed but there he only kissed her on the lips (she kept her lops closed) and only let him touch his knees and arms.

She enjoys her encounter to some extent but is not easy to move forward. When I asked her to make the encounter more sexy and let him with open body, she became angry and I withdrew.

So we are in a kind of deadlock. She does not like to break with him but cannot move forward. I think it would be the FB responsibility to break this seal.