A little for me

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mgcouplemn
Player

A little for me

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:37 am

A couple of months ago we were at party, Laurie got a little drunk, when she gets drunk she always get really horny and just wants sex from where ever she can get it. She was flirting with the single guys there, later in the night I watched her bending over in front of them to pick things up and letting the see her bare ass and pussy. With a couple of them she took their hand and put it down her blouse or up her skirt. She had one of them in the corner and let them finger fuck her. I almost came in my pants watching all this.

By the close of the party she was hanging on one of them a lot, so I went to them and I asked her my usual question with a smile “is this the guy you want to fuck tonight?” the guy was embarrassed and said it wasn’t like that and he apologized for flirting with her. I laughed and told him “relax, I want to watch you fuck her”, Laurie spoke up saying “we do this a lot”

He followed us home, at the home bar we started having a drink, I aske Laurie upstairs or down (upstairs is our marital bed and downstair is our playroom full of sex toys and devices) she chose downstairs, she took her drink and started down the stairs and told me to come down to help her in 5 minutes. After the five I went to the playroom, she was naked with wrist and ankle cuffs on and laying on the table so I hooked the clips and restrained her down so she couldn’t move or resist anything.

I brought the guy down, he was surprised to see the room and all the devices for sex use. When we looked at Laurie her spread eagle position allowed us look right up her vagina which was glistening with pussy juice. I pointed to all the toys and said “Laurie and all the toys here are at your disposal to do what you want with her.” I also told him that I would help him with the toys.

He undressed while looking at the toys he stopped at the various clamping devices, I explained what they each were for. I put the nipple clamps on her tits and pussy clamps spreading her vagina lips wide open. I sat down and started stroking my cock. He started licking her wet slick Libya, Laurie came and squirted her cum on him. That excited him and he climbed up between her wet legs and slammed his cock really hard into her wide open wet pussy.

He just slam fucked her hard making her tits bounce but her nipples were clamped and not moving. Because she was stretched out I could see her belly bulge when he would thrust into her. Laurie squirted a few times while he fucked her which means she had orgasms. She was having orgasms one right after another that were just draining her to the point she wanted to stop. The guy was enjoying the fuck and just kept banging her squirming body.

He finished in her, cuming what looked like a gallon of cum, he slid out and climbed off her leaving her pussy open and cum oozing out. I stood and started to unhook her when he told me “not yet´ and he climbed back on her and fucked her and shot a load into a couple more times leaving her totally exhausted and almost past out. She was laying there like a wet rag, her vagina was gaping open and cuming running out of it. He got up and left, I started to unhook her but I hadn’t gotten off myself yet.

I hooked the one restraint back up, stretched her arms and legs out tight leaving her tightly spread eagle. I proceeded to climb up between her legs and into the pool of cum from her last fuck. I to just slammed my dick into her gaping wide, cum filled vagina and fucked her hard making loud wet slapping noises against it. I have fucked Laurie thousands of times, but this time I fucked over and over harder than ever before, she kept moaning I’m done but I ignored her and took my pleasures as many times as I could.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.