wife finds man of dreams for first

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: wife finds man of dreams for first

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:52 am

brandnewhubby25 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:49 am
Long Lurker, yes she has been dressing more revealing but in a classey way.We are newer to the community, about a yr, so do not know lots of folks. So they can go for public lunchs, dinne, etc., and not be detected. As I said we have a private drive so discovery is not a big chance. Even so, we try to arrange pickups when they date so it is adter dark.
At first they dated when I was gone,, but few months into her dasting him, he started picking her up in front of me for dates.
Any other comments or questions ask away or give us advice.
So far I think you're being very wise. Keep your thoughts about you at all times as it's easy to take a mis step at any time.

xxxRyno
Experienced

Unread post by xxxRyno » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:36 am

You mentioned he went bareback with her; creampie?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:52 am

WoW - what a great narrative. Love the way you describe this - would love to hear more

brandnewhubby25
Virgin

Unread post by brandnewhubby25 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:17 am

xxxxRyno, yes recently I became addicted to fresh cream pies. Now that she dates him more so when i am around,,, I get the benifit.Do others husbands find it addictive as well??
Thanks venus-can99,,, I hope I was not to lengthy.
Yes they are still dating and in fact he picked her up for a three day bussiness trip and she is tagging along.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:18 am

brandnewhubby25 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:17 am
xxxxRyno, yes recently I became addicted to fresh cream pies. Now that she dates him more so when i am around,,, I get the benifit.Do others husbands find it addictive as well??
Thanks venus-can99,,, I hope I was not to lengthy.
Yes they are still dating and in fact he picked her up for a three day bussiness trip and she is tagging along.
I can't wait to hear about the business trip!! ;)

brandnewhubby25
Virgin

Unread post by brandnewhubby25 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:26 am

thanks snoogaloo82,, I will for sure keep you posted.
She pays for her own plance tickets. She will be in his room at hotel.
This is second overnight away from home with him. Besides his hobby of body building ,, he is a sucessful bussinessman.
I was home when he came by this morning. To see him carry her bag to his truck and drive away with my wife was a mix of feelings for sure.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:33 am

brandnewhubby25 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:26 am
thanks snoogaloo82,, I will for sure keep you posted.
She pays for her own plance tickets. She will be in his room at hotel.
This is second overnight away from home with him. Besides his hobby of body building ,, he is a sucessful bussinessman.
I was home when he came by this morning. To see him carry her bag to his truck and drive away with my wife was a mix of feelings for sure.
I can totally imagine what you're feeling as my sweetie spends every Friday evening through Monday afternoon with her beaux Fidel. And yes, they fuck both at night AND during the day as they're at his place the whole time. I'm helping them out so that hopefully they can afford to go to a place out of town on their own. I can't wait to hear what happens. I'll, also, be sure to let you know what happens. Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to talk with her about this past weekend yet. She was so tired and sore from the weekend she has been "napping" the whole time! lol

brandnewhubby25
Virgin

Unread post by brandnewhubby25 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:40 am

Snoogaloo82,, thanks for comment. Is your wive's lover still the young black man you mentioned in your posts? Does he not have the money to treat her like the sweet lady she sounds like she is?
If not I respect you for helping finacially.
She just texted they are waiting,, having gone thru airport security. They will be fucking soon haha

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:46 am

brandnewhubby25 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:40 am
Snoogaloo82,, thanks for comment. Is your wive's lover still the young black man you mentioned in your posts? Does he not have the money to treat her like the sweet lady she sounds like she is?
If not I respect you for helping finacially.
She just texted they are waiting,, having gone thru airport security. They will be fucking soon haha
Yep, he wanted to take her out this past weekend but ended up just staying at his place because he didn't have the funds. I offered to help them so that they could enjoy a nice weekend together out of town. I know they totally deserve to have a great time, together!

Awesome!! I can't wait for them to get fucking their brains out!!

brandnewhubby25
Virgin

Unread post by brandnewhubby25 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:12 am

Hello Friends
Been awhile since an update. The three day bus. trip went well. She relaxed, hung around pool area, shopped and got in on some of his social events. She met some of his clients and just said they were friends,,, haha what ever that means I am sure clients felt.
So they see ech other a couple times a monthand I feel are a great bull hotwife couple.

farmwife89
Virgin

Unread post by farmwife89 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:46 am

SO hot to read, I have a similiar start as your wife. Hubby is on board and supportive.

farmwife89
Virgin

Unread post by farmwife89 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:46 am

SO hot to read, I have a similiar start as your wife. Hubby is on board and supportive.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:47 am

Would love to hear what has been happening for the last three months!