wife finds man of dreams for first

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
brandnewhubby25
Virgin

wife finds man of dreams for first

Unread post by brandnewhubby25 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:57 am

Well, I have been a member of this site for little over one year. I joined to learn and try to make sense of my kinky thoughts i had been having of sharing my wife. Heck when i joined, I did not know what a bull was, that it was called sharing, etc. Boy did i learn and this site opened up my eyes. Thankyou, ha ha I think, site.
So on brining up subject to my wife in the past she said NO, but. The but never was explained, until one night in bed she said the but, would have to be a body builder type man, mature and very good looking. I said BODY BUILDER?????? she admitted she had a fetish for the muscles and hunky looks of body builders. Subject went nowhere untill I was asked to speak and attend a seminar in a western city, , we live in Montana. I asked her to tag along, since she is not currently working, other than some book work for a company from home. She said sure after looking at site, hotel etc, then the big YES came when she showed me a web site explaining that a body builder type event was happening at the same hotel I had booked. I could tell she was very very excited. Little did I know this would lead us to meeting a great man, her first lover, and so far only lover,, and yes a body builder that got aquanted with us, esp my wife.
Yes they have dated now for close to 8 months and i feel if the forum is interested, I can explain how it happend.
Let me know.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Re: wife finds man of dreams for first

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:00 am

Wow so nice how things happened for you. There are so many advantages to a wife having a steady guy she can meet when she feels the urge! Hopefully you will continue with details of her meetings and how you reacted when she got home

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:25 am

That great I am sure we would all like the big picture and some of the details

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:42 am

skoot1958 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:25 am
I am sure we would all like the big picture and some of the details
Absolutely! :)

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:46 am

Sure, sounds hot

brandnewhubby25
Virgin

Unread post by brandnewhubby25 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:16 am

I will do when time permits ,, thanks for postive feedback for a newbie at telling our first hot wife stud connection.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:26 am

Yes, please tell us all about it. How did you convince her to go for it? How is it between the 2 of them? Do you watch? or just get details? Do they date? or just have sex? I can understand her fetish for bodybuilder types. That is what I would like for my wife, a gym rat kinda guy.

brandnewhubby25
Virgin

Unread post by brandnewhubby25 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:59 am

SO she showed me event on body building and honest, she was so aroused, this was two weeks before the seminar i had to work at. We had good role play sex, and honest she admitted she may like to try something, i said fuck , she said mmm yes,
She started tanning and working out ha ha, i knew she wanted to impress someone. And when it got close i called hotel and they said yes, it was a two day event and some was open to public. I asked wife if she had checked on tickets,, she smiled yes and said is that ok, i said sure. As we are checking in , my wife keeps looking around and then i seen the poster about event for meet and greet tonight for body builders. It aid by ticket, my wife smiles and said she had got a guy to get her tickets, she had chatted with via facebook. We check in, and wife fixed her self up, the meet and greet is not for couple hours, but we go down to bar and man there were womena and men all over built so great. Then she says there he is, the guy that gave her tickets. She is normally shy but she goes and brings him to table and intro us, and he shakes my hand and offers us a drink if can sit and talk.
He is tall built, white, and sexy and i can tell he and my wife have talked and he is divorceed, and yes, i know what she is thinking but still do not think she would ever go thru with anything
He said had to go prep for social and asked if we were coming, she reminds him she got tickets from him.Then i knew he must have gave to lots of tickets to people.My wife was like when he left guess he gave to lots, huh, i said yes, but lets go
So we get ready casual, jeans, etc and she word short jean skirt, and looked hot in tanned legs she is, 33 me 35.We go to event room, and walk in , they check tickets and whoa i was not prepared for how they dress, lots of skin, men and women. The guy spots us in time, and walks over, gives wife a h ug and I about fell on floor, THis man all muscule now in short undies and bare top, hugging my wife that has said likes muscle body types. Event was all class, lots of introductions of past winners, etc, and people from all over western usa,, maybe 100 body builders. They do short bio intro and our man ha ha i say that now, was divorced, 39, and from like 100 miles from where we live, and i looked at my wife and she smiled and blushed, I ask did you know that, she said no, he never would say where he was from, but later he said heknew where we lived, from face book.
After into, he walked up to us again, and said he was heading to bed for rest asked if either of us were going to attend stuff during day tommorow, i said had seminar talking at. He looks at her, said would you be my guest, i will give you day pass, she said sure not even looking at me.
He then shocked us, said the lady that helps him his trainer was sick and would not be there, could she help him dress etc, she said sure, what does it involve, he said are you shy she said yes, he said after seeing us naked men and women getting ready you will not be, lol, then gave her a pass and said for her to call him in morning at 8 sharp, and walked away
Speechles both of us, so we caught a peson in the know it looked like, asked what it involved helping get dressed, preped etc, they said it is easy be there to help and yes, help the body builder puff up and be rroud of their body, Seemed easy,
Back at room we had sex wild sex, thinking how it would be for her in presense of naked people she does not know,
He texted her and said,, wear a dress if have one,, she did, and he said good, if now he would have one sent t5o room.
I left at 7 and she was in shower and i noticed shaving real good lol.
more later

brandnewhubby25
Virgin

Unread post by brandnewhubby25 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:09 am

So I leave at 7, and settle in bundle of nerves at seminar. She texts at 8:15 sad face he is not there, then boom says he is there and she needs to go,
On way to event rooms, he asks about shyness she said will be ok, then says since we are close, he hopes we can get aquanted.
They register and pay fees, she is labeled as his personal assistant/trainer, and given name tag etc. They walk into a room full of men and assistants dressing , nude, etc, she said it was so sexy, He goes to his area, and undresses in front of her and get on his as he called it dsiplay clothes. She is asked to check his body, put on some lotion, etc, and she said she was having fun, touching him and he smiled often said her hands felt so soft.
SHe texted me when they were done dressing , said going good, lots of nude girl and boys and smiley face lol

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:14 am

brandnewhubby25 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:57 am
Well, I have been a member of this site for little over one year. I joined to learn and try to make sense of my kinky thoughts i had been having of sharing my wife. Heck when i joined, I did not know what a bull was, that it was called sharing, etc. Boy did i learn and this site opened up my eyes. Thankyou, ha ha I think, site.
So on brining up subject to my wife in the past she said NO, but. The but never was explained, until one night in bed she said the but, would have to be a body builder type man, mature and very good looking. I said BODY BUILDER?????? she admitted she had a fetish for the muscles and hunky looks of body builders. Subject went nowhere untill I was asked to speak and attend a seminar in a western city, , we live in Montana. I asked her to tag along, since she is not currently working, other than some book work for a company from home. She said sure after looking at site, hotel etc, then the big YES came when she showed me a web site explaining that a body builder type event was happening at the same hotel I had booked. I could tell she was very very excited. Little did I know this would lead us to meeting a great man, her first lover, and so far only lover,, and yes a body builder that got aquanted with us, esp my wife.
Yes they have dated now for close to 8 months and i feel if the forum is interested, I can explain how it happend.
Let me know.
Wow!! That is fantastic!! I'm so happy for you! How is it going for you? For the now hot body building couple? It's so wonderful that things fell into place like that. It's like it was kismet!!

brandnewhubby25
Virgin

Unread post by brandnewhubby25 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:19 am

He puts on robe as does others and are announced to go to event room for first round of shows, contest etc,
Lot of stutting etc, and he seems to be well known and in high regards, and wins in semi final round,, he is happy and hugs her and lifts her up as he does, he said he was so strong. They go to his private little booth area , have some juices and talk, they get aquanted, wife admits this is her dream to meet and know a body b uilder, he is impressed, and they hit it off.
Finds out he is divorceed, his wife has left him, and while he had good job, she wanted to move to another state and etc. She asked if he dates, he says too many girls want marriage, he is not ready, but has dated one wife till she moved away and that was nice. He then asked if she and I are happy, she says yes, then he says ever consider dating like the lady i did date for close to a yr, she smiles and says maybe.He says he wished his wife and him had been that open and mature. He is asked to be at front for next round, as they get up again he hugs her and she says it felt good and sexy.
She then has a few minutes and calls me, and i can tell she is flushed and i said how is it, she said great, i asked you want him , she said yes, floored me, not her style at all. I said well i need to go but have fun.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:22 am

brandnewhubby25 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:19 am
He puts on robe as does others and are announced to go to event room for first round of shows, contest etc,
Lot of stutting etc, and he seems to be well known and in high regards, and wins in semi final round,, he is happy and hugs her and lifts her up as he does, he said he was so strong. They go to his private little booth area , have some juices and talk, they get aquanted, wife admits this is her dream to meet and know a body b uilder, he is impressed, and they hit it off.
Finds out he is divorceed, his wife has left him, and while he had good job, she wanted to move to another state and etc. She asked if he dates, he says too many girls want marriage, he is not ready, but has dated one wife till she moved away and that was nice. He then asked if she and I are happy, she says yes, then he says ever consider dating like the lady i did date for close to a yr, she smiles and says maybe.He says he wished his wife and him had been that open and mature. He is asked to be at front for next round, as they get up again he hugs her and she says it felt good and sexy.
She then has a few minutes and calls me, and i can tell she is flushed and i said how is it, she said great, i asked you want him , she said yes, floored me, not her style at all. I said well i need to go but have fun.
Have fun indeed!!! Sounds like she's rocking both your guys' worlds!! it's so amazing how things worked out for you guys!

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:03 am

Please continue. If I may ask what does you wife look like? Some of these body builders make normal people look super small.

xxxRyno
Experienced

Unread post by xxxRyno » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:04 am

This is so hot… please continue

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:09 am

xxxRyno wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:04 am
This is so hot… please continue
i can't wait either!! :lol:

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:49 am

Did she say whether she touched his cock while putting lotion on him? Did she become a hotwife during this weekend?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:21 am

myoralannie wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:49 am
Did she say whether she touched his cock while putting lotion on him? Did she become a hotwife during this weekend?
i definitely would like to learn the answer to that question.

brandnewhubby25
Virgin

Unread post by brandnewhubby25 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:49 am

Soby now it is afternoon and he wins final round in his class and age group.. He is excited and wants her and I to join him at awards ceremony that night. He said she as greart help,,
I asked that night how much she touched,, said whole body not cock lol.. Your mind was like mine "myoralannie".
They part, he says needs to rest and would meet us in lobby at 7..She calls and said she hopes i can make , i ask what if cant she laughs said may go as date. I say can make it.
Wife and i are so aroused when i get home, we fuck and role play talking about him haha or she did most of talking.We shower and ge tredy for 7 PM meet with him.He is there at 7 sharp and leads us to event area and gets us a drink.I can tell in one short day they are well aquanted hot yet jealus feelings in my mind.
As event starts we are seated and when he is announced to get trophy he takes her by hand to stage and intro her as his friend and new manager when his steady is gone . He gets trophy and leans in and lip kisses her the whole room clapped.
Event has a dance after and honest they danced 75% of dances and got real real touchy it seemed.
As we part and head to our room he thanks us said would see us in morning for breakfast before he heads home,, again we are aroused and fuck.
Next morning, over breakfast, he asked here we lived again and we find out less than hour apart. He comes out and says he really liked my wife and would enjoy taking her shoping and to lunches some ,, I was speachless and agreed. My wife after said it shocked her how fast i said that is good. I told her I felt a bit insecure maybe and wanted to look strong . She kissed me and said well honey we will see maybe he will not ask me,, i said he likes you and she agreed.
When sorry this is so long.A week passes and she felt he maybe changed mind. Then I was out of town, he calls, asks her to lunch and shopping date. She accepts and at lunch he said had been thinking of her response to his question if she would like to date??? ,,, even though she was married. He said he liked her and would like to see if dating between them could work.
She said was not sure but thanked him and said they should get to shopping. Later he was walking with her in a mall and he asked her out the next night,, since she had said i was gone for few days, she accepted readily she said.They finish shopping and he drops her at her truck and they kiss and she said a good strong kiss.
more later

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:11 am

brandnewhubby25 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:49 am
Soby now it is afternoon and he wins final round in his class and age group.. He is excited and wants her and I to join him at awards ceremony that night. He said she as greart help,,
I asked that night how much she touched,, said whole body not cock lol.. Your mind was like mine "myoralannie".
They part, he says needs to rest and would meet us in lobby at 7..She calls and said she hopes i can make , i ask what if cant she laughs said may go as date. I say can make it.
Wife and i are so aroused when i get home, we fuck and role play talking about him haha or she did most of talking.We shower and ge tredy for 7 PM meet with him.He is there at 7 sharp and leads us to event area and gets us a drink.I can tell in one short day they are well aquanted hot yet jealus feelings in my mind.
As event starts we are seated and when he is announced to get trophy he takes her by hand to stage and intro her as his friend and new manager when his steady is gone . He gets trophy and leans in and lip kisses her the whole room clapped.
Event has a dance after and honest they danced 75% of dances and got real real touchy it seemed.
As we part and head to our room he thanks us said would see us in morning for breakfast before he heads home,, again we are aroused and fuck.
Next morning, over breakfast, he asked here we lived again and we find out less than hour apart. He comes out and says he really liked my wife and would enjoy taking her shoping and to lunches some ,, I was speachless and agreed. My wife after said it shocked her how fast i said that is good. I told her I felt a bit insecure maybe and wanted to look strong . She kissed me and said well honey we will see maybe he will not ask me,, i said he likes you and she agreed.
When sorry this is so long.A week passes and she felt he maybe changed mind. Then I was out of town, he calls, asks her to lunch and shopping date. She accepts and at lunch he said had been thinking of her response to his question if she would like to date??? ,,, even though she was married. He said he liked her and would like to see if dating between them could work.
She said was not sure but thanked him and said they should get to shopping. Later he was walking with her in a mall and he asked her out the next night,, since she had said i was gone for few days, she accepted readily she said.They finish shopping and he drops her at her truck and they kiss and she said a good strong kiss.
more later
i'm definitely looking forward to hearing the rest of the story! :)

brandnewhubby25
Virgin

Unread post by brandnewhubby25 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:27 am

So She calls me when is on her way home,,, we agree date the next night would decide if she wants to date and if I can handle it. We agree not to talk further about it and not over think,, she said it is just a dinner date no sex. I knew he would try something.
Next day they meet at a mall parking lot , she gets in his car and drive to secluded small steak house. He is gentleman and next door after dinner they walk to place with band and dancing.She admits to me she is spell bound partly knowing how muscled and strong he looks and how she wonders how being naked in his arms would feel.
She said she flirts with him, lets him hold her close dancing and he begans kissing her neck and feeling her body as they dance.
He then asks if she may like dating him she admits she told me and she said yes she would.
As they leave he asks if she would like to meet soon ,, she floored me when she invited him to our home to talk further.He agees and as she gets to house invites him in and fixes a nice drink. They begann kissing and petting. He unbuttons his shirt said you want to feel my muscles she admits yes . Soon he and her are naked and she is leading him to our bedrrom. She admits she had bought some condoms in case and says is putty in his arms all naked muscles. He asks her if she is sure,, he is loyal man and wants this only if i, her husband is ok she assures him we have talked.
more later

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:41 am

brandnewhubby25 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:27 am
So She calls me when is on her way home,,, we agree date the next night would decide if she wants to date and if I can handle it. We agree not to talk further about it and not over think,, she said it is just a dinner date no sex. I knew he would try something.
Next day they meet at a mall parking lot , she gets in his car and drive to secluded small steak house. He is gentleman and next door after dinner they walk to place with band and dancing.She admits to me she is spell bound partly knowing how muscled and strong he looks and how she wonders how being naked in his arms would feel.
She said she flirts with him, lets him hold her close dancing and he begans kissing her neck and feeling her body as they dance.
He then asks if she may like dating him she admits she told me and she said yes she would.
As they leave he asks if she would like to meet soon ,, she floored me when she invited him to our home to talk further.He agees and as she gets to house invites him in and fixes a nice drink. They begann kissing and petting. He unbuttons his shirt said you want to feel my muscles she admits yes . Soon he and her are naked and she is leading him to our bedrrom. She admits she had bought some condoms in case and says is putty in his arms all naked muscles. He asks her if she is sure,, he is loyal man and wants this only if i, her husband is ok she assures him we have talked.
more later
i like where this is headed!

brandnewhubby25
Virgin

Unread post by brandnewhubby25 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:03 am

Sooo the guy assures my sweet wife that with his body workups, he is blood tested frequently and would prefer bare. As she told me the next morning when she called,,, she felt so much under his spell.
She told me they kissed , did oral, then he mounted her and sent her over the edge as his body was so huge compared to me and it so spell bound her. They fucked and then rested . As she told me this the next morning, he had just left our house and she was still in shock it seemed. They had slept hard and he fucked her again in the morning before he left. We have private drive ,, so no worry about the neighbors. So my 33 yr old wife had just met her perfect dream man and been fucked my him ,,, he is 40 yrs old.
They have since been dating aas i said for close to 8 months.Traveled alone a few times and at times she has went as his personal assistant to shows.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:13 pm

brandnewhubby25 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:03 am
Sooo the guy assures my sweet wife that with his body workups, he is blood tested frequently and would prefer bare. As she told me the next morning when she called,,, she felt so much under his spell.
She told me they kissed , did oral, then he mounted her and sent her over the edge as his body was so huge compared to me and it so spell bound her. They fucked and then rested . As she told me this the next morning, he had just left our house and she was still in shock it seemed. They had slept hard and he fucked her again in the morning before he left. We have private drive ,, so no worry about the neighbors. So my 33 yr old wife had just met her perfect dream man and been fucked my him ,,, he is 40 yrs old.
They have since been dating aas i said for close to 8 months.Traveled alone a few times and at times she has went as his personal assistant to shows.
BNH25 - As they have been dating for sometime now and he takes her shopping, has style of dressing changed noticeably? Or only when she goes out with him? :shock:

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:05 pm

brandnewhubby25 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:03 am
Sounds like a win for everyone!!

brandnewhubby25
Virgin

Unread post by brandnewhubby25 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:49 am

Long Lurker, yes she has been dressing more revealing but in a classey way.We are newer to the community, about a yr, so do not know lots of folks. So they can go for public lunchs, dinne, etc., and not be detected. As I said we have a private drive so discovery is not a big chance. Even so, we try to arrange pickups when they date so it is adter dark.
At first they dated when I was gone,, but few months into her dasting him, he started picking her up in front of me for dates.
Any other comments or questions ask away or give us advice.