How do I reignite the hotwife fire?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
two4fun_74
Virgin

How do I reignite the hotwife fire?

Unread post by two4fun_74 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:07 am

Hi everyone, I posted this as a way to introduce myself, but its been recommended I post it here too.

I'm married to a former hotwife and hoping to find a way to relive those "glory" days when we had an amazing sex life (I'm not a submissive cuck and I can very much satisfy her, I just really enjoy seeing other men pleasure her). Its getting rather frustrating, well very frustrating, because my desire to see her with other men has not changed, but she has; its like she's become a whole different person sexually.

Things changed after my wife got pregnant, as it seems with many couples and her desire to have sex with anyone, including me, has waned. I've tried inspiring her, by telling her she's still sexy, still desirable etc, and that there are hordes of men out there who'd give their left nut to have her. She just chuckles, says thank you, but nothing changes. If there are hotwives out there who like to offer suggestions, that would also be appreciated.

cheers

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: How do I reignite the hotwife fire?

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:08 am

two4fun_74 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:07 am
Hi everyone, I posted this as a way to introduce myself, but its been recommended I post it here too.

I'm married to a former hotwife and hoping to find a way to relive those "glory" days when we had an amazing sex life (I'm not a submissive cuck and I can very much satisfy her, I just really enjoy seeing other men pleasure her). Its getting rather frustrating, well very frustrating, because my desire to see her with other men has not changed, but she has; its like she's become a whole different person sexually.

Things changed after my wife got pregnant, as it seems with many couples and her desire to have sex with anyone, including me, has waned. I've tried inspiring her, by telling her she's still sexy, still desirable etc, and that there are hordes of men out there who'd give their left nut to have her. She just chuckles, says thank you, but nothing changes. If there are hotwives out there who like to offer suggestions, that would also be appreciated.

cheers
You might even try posting in the hotwives thread that only hotwives themselves can post to. it's at: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=32970
go check it out and post this question to them. i hope this helps.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:03 pm

As always, start off with a full medical exam. Sometimes childbirth (not to mention the emotional and physical requirements of motherhood) as well as other things interrupt the sexiness quotient. If she is found to be physically well, then perhaps a visit to a therapist might be in order (both for her and/or the two of you together). There may be issues or concerns of which you may be unaware.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:31 pm

SilverStag wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:03 pm
As always, start off with a full medical exam. Sometimes childbirth (not to mention the emotional and physical requirements of motherhood) as well as other things interrupt the sexiness quotient. If she is found to be physically well, then perhaps a visit to a therapist might be in order (both for her and/or the two of you together). There may be issues or concerns of which you may be unaware.
Very wise advice!

leo-cpl
Experienced

Unread post by leo-cpl » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:32 am

SilverStag wrote:
Good advice really! Also would help understand better if we had a lil more background for instance how old you guys are, how long was she a HW for and your Lifestyle experiences, was it a possible single experience that changed things or gradually over a period of time.

Since you guys have been there n done that you know what it takes.......if she's fit overall.....you can still keep exploring, never know what clicks

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:40 am

leo-cpl wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:32 am
SilverStag wrote:
Good advice really! Also would help understand better if we had a lil more background for instance how old you guys are, how long was she a HW for and your Lifestyle experiences, was it a possible single experience that changed things or gradually over a period of time.

Since you guys have been there n done that you know what it takes.......if she's fit overall.....you can still keep exploring, never know what clicks
Like he says even more information on what is happening with the two of you is always recommended as the more information we have the better able we are able to give even better advice.