First time creampie and more!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Anonymousrob
Player

First time creampie and more!

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:00 am

Long post so here’s a TL:DR: after a year break from the lifestyle, my wife decides to fuck someone in a different room, go barebac, and to get creampied for the first time ever.

Hello everyone. This is my first post in quite some time. After a less than stellar experience of flakes and genuine meanness on the part of potential bulls, my beautiful wife, @anonymousrachel decided she wanted to take a break from the lifestyle. That break lasted for a year.

Last night, she ended it in celebratory and bombastic fashion. We are at a conference in a neighboring city and someone who works for her company, someone she has been flirting with off and on for the past year, both in person and through Snapchat, was staying in the same hotel. A few doors down from us actually, to make matters better.

Well after a long night of drinking at a “company” event, he bailed on us and Rachel was most definitely upset. But then, he showed up at the door while Rachel and I were mid stroke fucking lol. We let him in. He said he was worried she was lying and I was going to kick his ass (I’m a bigger guy and coach wrestling). After we fixed that problem, they started in the room. She was blowing him. I was watching and snapping a few pics.

Then, for the first time ever for us, SHE WENT BACK TO HIS ROOM AND I STAYED BEHIND!! This is something that I wasn’t sure about because we had ALWAYS played together. This is something she has talked about wanting to try though, and I acquiesced. It was interesting to be that jealous and anxious while she was off, getting railed, for an hour, just a few doors down from us.

She got back eventually and as I proceeded to attack her, she told me how amazing it was. It was the first guy she had ever gone bareback with. It was the first guy she had ever let CUM INSIDE HER besides me, as I discovered when I went down on her (once again, never done that but I have to say, we both really enjoyed it). Then I reclaimed her, made her cum. We snuggled. She showered. Then I made her cum again.

WHAT A NIGHT!
Married to Anonymousrachel

Her number1
Pervert

Re: First time creampie and more!

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:25 am

What a great way to get back on the horse, and sounds like she had a great ride!

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:25 am

Her number1 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:25 am
What a great way to get back on the horse, and sounds like she had a great ride!
She really did!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:36 am

What did you do while she was in a room down the hall getting fucked? How did you feel when she told you he fucked her bareback and came inside her? Was she reluctant to have you go down on her cum-filled pussy?

Anonymousrachel
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Anonymousrachel » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:15 pm

Her number1 wrote:
It was an amazing night! And I cannot stop thinking about how hot it was! Very happy to be back at it.
Married to Anonymousrob

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:21 pm

Congrats on a great night of firsts! ;)

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:37 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:36 am
What did you do while she was in a room down the hall getting fucked?
I was super anxious and nervous but also very, VERY turned on. I don’t think I could do it like that every time but occasionally with someone we trust, I think that it could be fun.
isinlarsa wrote:
How did you feel when she told you he fucked her bareback and came inside her?
I was super aroused. It was something we had always talked about wanting to try and she hates condoms so I knew it would feel much better for her. It actually made the waiting that much more intense.
isinlarsa wrote:
Was she reluctant to have you go down on her cum-filled pussy?
Shockingly no. She got back, laid down, and told me to lick her clean so I could use her. It was crazy hot. She seemed to really enjoy it too so that was a big plus.

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:40 pm

Congrats on a great night of firsts!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:40 pm

Anonymousrob wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:37 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
What did you do while she was in a room down the hall getting fucked?
I was super anxious and nervous but also very, VERY turned on. I don’t think I could do it like that every time but occasionally with someone we trust, I think that it could be fun.
isinlarsa wrote:
How did you feel when she told you he fucked her bareback and came inside her?
I was super aroused. It was something we had always talked about wanting to try and she hates condoms so I knew it would feel much better for her. It actually made the waiting that much more intense.
isinlarsa wrote:
Was she reluctant to have you go down on her cum-filled pussy?
Shockingly no. She got back, laid down, and told me to lick her clean so I could use her. It was crazy hot. She seemed to really enjoy it too so that was a big plus.
You said you were super aroused by her getting fucked bareback. Does that mean that you knew she was going to take his cock raw, or did you find out when she returned to you?

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:49 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:40 pm

You said you were super aroused by her getting fucked bareback. Does that mean that you knew she was going to take his cock raw, or did you find out when she returned to you?
It was something we had talked about before. It’s something she has wanted to try since we started this, but never have. She mentioned she might let him and I gave her my blessing. I honestly wasn’t sure if she would do it but it was an awesome experience.

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:35 pm

She was smart to take it to his room if he really was nervous about you. He might not have been able to get it up if he was looking over his shoulder.

options311
Trainable

Unread post by options311 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:26 pm

I have been away from this incredible HotWives site for a few weeks attending to job challenges. What a treat Gesdell to read your exciting posting as my first when returning to it again. So very happy for your both to experience again this thrilling lifestyle and for your wife to bring back a desirable creampie. I can't wait to read your future postings detailing this encounter and other ones. Thank you !!

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:29 am

options311 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:26 pm
I have been away from this incredible HotWives site for a few weeks attending to job challenges. What a treat Gesdell to read your exciting posting as my first when returning to it again. So very happy for your both to experience again this thrilling lifestyle and for your wife to bring back a desirable creampie. I can't wait to read your future postings detailing this encounter and other ones. Thank you !!
Glad you’re back!

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:30 am

gesdell wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:35 pm
She was smart to take it to his room if he really was nervous about you. He might not have been able to get it up if he was looking over his shoulder.
That’s one of the reasons why I was okay with them going. We’ve had that issue in the past.

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:31 am

Anonymousrachel wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:15 pm
Her number1 wrote:
It was an amazing night! And I cannot stop thinking about how hot it was! Very happy to be back at it.
I wonder what else is out there. Maybe a very, VERY hung doctor for you, Rachel ;)

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:47 am

Anonymousrob wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:31 am
Anonymousrachel wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:15 pm
Her number1 wrote:
I wonder what else is out there. Maybe a very, VERY hung doctor for you, Rachel ;)
lets hope so!! ;)

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:18 am

That was a great story! Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:34 am

MarknSusan wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:18 am
That was a great story! Thanks for sharing your experience with us!
No problem! We hope to share more adventures as they come, pun definitely intended!

Anonymousrachel
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Anonymousrachel » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:26 pm

DaveS wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:21 pm
Thanks! I am hoping it won’t be the only night like this in our journey. I really feel like I enjoyed myself more that night than any of my other encounters.
Married to Anonymousrob

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:34 am

Anonymousrachel wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:26 pm
DaveS wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:21 pm
Thanks! I am hoping it won’t be the only night like this in our journey. I really feel like I enjoyed myself more that night than any of my other encounters.
That's so wonderful that you did!! You totally deserve a lot of goodness in your life!

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:58 am

Congrats, @Anonymousrob I'm guessing it won't be the last. Especially if you watch next time, watching another man pump his load into your wife is amazing AMAZING, he pulls out, you go down on her... life changing. Have fun!

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:26 am

Glad to hear you both had such a positive experience.

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:37 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:58 am
Congrats, @Anonymousrob I'm guessing it won't be the last. Especially if you watch next time, watching another man pump his load into your wife is amazing AMAZING, he pulls out, you go down on her... life changing. Have fun!
This sounds like a good time.

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:39 am

Anonymousrob wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:00 am
Long post so here’s a TL:DR: after a year break from the lifestyle, my wife decides to fuck someone in a different room, go barebac, and to get creampied for the first time ever.

Hello everyone. This is my first post in quite some time. After a less than stellar experience of flakes and genuine meanness on the part of potential bulls, my beautiful wife, @anonymousrachel decided she wanted to take a break from the lifestyle. That break lasted for a year.

Last night, she ended it in celebratory and bombastic fashion. We are at a conference in a neighboring city and someone who works for her company, someone she has been flirting with off and on for the past year, both in person and through Snapchat, was staying in the same hotel. A few doors down from us actually, to make matters better.

Well after a long night of drinking at a “company” event, he bailed on us and Rachel was most definitely upset. But then, he showed up at the door while Rachel and I were mid stroke fucking lol. We let him in. He said he was worried she was lying and I was going to kick his ass (I’m a bigger guy and coach wrestling). After we fixed that problem, they started in the room. She was blowing him. I was watching and snapping a few pics.

Then, for the first time ever for us, SHE WENT BACK TO HIS ROOM AND I STAYED BEHIND!! This is something that I wasn’t sure about because we had ALWAYS played together. This is something she has talked about wanting to try though, and I acquiesced. It was interesting to be that jealous and anxious while she was off, getting railed, for an hour, just a few doors down from us.

She got back eventually and as I proceeded to attack her, she told me how amazing it was. It was the first guy she had ever gone bareback with. It was the first guy she had ever let CUM INSIDE HER besides me, as I discovered when I went down on her (once again, never done that but I have to say, we both really enjoyed it). Then I reclaimed her, made her cum. We snuggled. She showered. Then I made her cum again.

WHAT A NIGHT!
Is your wife on birth control?

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:41 am

PhilSwe Couple wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:39 am
Anonymousrob wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:00 am

WHAT A NIGHT!
Is your wife on birth control?
She is not